DigdemClassical music theory, harmony, piano and Sibelius software
I am a composer, pianist and note editor who graduated from Bilkent University Faculty of Music and Performing Arts. I give one-to-one piano, music theory, harmony lessons for 20 years and I have been teaching in different academies with students aged between 5 and 60 including gifted children and learning disabling children. I also give Sibelius Software note editing program on every level. Preparation for LCM and ABRSM exams upon request is also available.
The location and the days of the lessons are flexible.
Lessons are possible in Turkish and English.
Please do not hesitate to contact me.
SandraPiano Lessons for Kids & Adults in English/Turkish
* Private piano lessons for kids 4+ years and adults
* One-to-one and group lessons for ages 3 and 3,5 to develop piano playing skills with songs, rhythm games and fun activities
* Lessons in English or Turkish
* Piano recital at the end of school year
* Preparation for London College of Music piano exams upon request
LejlaPiano and music theory - quickly learn how to play
The class will be completely focused on student and to learn and understand what is required during a lesson. After very short period of time they are able to play in a correct way. The class can be focused on the ABRSM method, popular songs or altogether.
FulyaPrivate flute, piano, music theory, solfege lessons
- Private flute lessons for kids 12+ years and adults
- Private piano lessons for kids 4+ years and adults
- Private or group music theory and solfege lessons for children and adults
- At the end of the season, oppurtunity to play at the stage
- Preparation for exams and music schools
- Lessons in English or Turkish
MaríliaViolin Classes, Music Theory and Music Perception (in English)
Hello! My name is Marília and I'm a musician from Brazil. I teach and play violin for 10 years. In our class, we will learn not only classical music, but also you can learn and play popular music, like folk, rock, pop, etc. Violin is a very democratic instrument. :)
BuğraPiano and Music Theory Lessons for All Ages and Levels!
I am a concert pianist who has been playing the piano for 17 years and gives concerts with orchestra and solo recitals in different countries such as Turkey, Belgium, Germany, Spain and Switzerland. I give private lessons for many years and I have been teaching in different academies with students aged between 7 and 18 years and adults.
I graduated from the Royal Conservatory of Brussels (Bachelor, Master). Bern University of the Arts (Specialized Master Concertist) and also obtained the LRSM Diploma by Royal Academy of Music (ABRSM).
I give piano, theory and music theory I am passionate about classical music but I am open for all styles of music (jazz, blues, film and traditional music etc.).
The location and the days of the lessons are discussed.
Lessons are possible in Turkish, English German and French.
Do not hesitate to contact me! :)