Olivierfrench, philo, human sciences, social sciences
Any review of the grammar, the conjugation (concordance of the times), the main rules of the orthography, and this having fun even sometimes.
Take stock of the social sciences, where they come from and where they are going; what they serve .. Ditto for the human sciences. In direct relation with your curriculum or not.
HannahHumanities ... Need a little catch-up?
Do you have a course in psychology or anthropology, some parts of which are unclear?
A boost you would need in Social Sciences see in philosophy?
You have sounded the right door.
Based on your course, I propose to explore with you the different points that compose it and to offer the best possible understanding.
In detail :
- Understanding your course
- explanations of theories related to the course
- project support (individual and group work, memory)
- help in understanding / translating texts
HélèneManage your studies, apprehend an exam session, understand social science courses, write a thesis
My "course" is not a course, because I do not intend to teach new subjects. I propose instead support / follow-up / coaching. So you bring your class, or questions, or a work (or memory) in progress, or you just come with your class schedule, and I'll guide you in there, I explain concepts or course chapters remained obscure (I love to popularize), or simply I give you tips and tricks to be well organized in your studies and you get out at best!
- Organization of an exam session
- Coaching for students (organization of his working time, his week, his schedule ...)
- Analysis of the working method of the student to improve its efficiency (on the basis of notes, schedules, possible syntheses ...)
- Additional explanations in human sciences (on the basis of the course material)
- Follow-up and help for a job to be done in Bac in sociology-anthropology
- Coaching for any student who has to write his thesis in the humanities
- Proofreading on the background of anthropological dissertations
Concerned public :
- optional high school students "social sciences"
- graduate students (uni / hautes écoles) whatever the subject (for a general course in human sciences Bac 1 or 2)
- students of uni / hautes écoles (Bac or Master) for a course of sociology / anthropology
- students (or VAE) who must pass a jury in anthropology
See you soon !
ManoéPhilosophy and History of Philosophy Course
Master-Assistant in Philosophy at the Brussels Free High School Ilya Prigogine, I propose an individualized pedagogy and / or small group aiming to initiate the student (s) to the learning of the philosophical reflection through the study of the history of Philosophy.
FannyPrivate course in geography, history, human sciences and methodology
In the process of aggregation at UCL, I propose to help you in geography, history, social sciences or even political science in a serious way with care adapted to the difficulties of each. Depending on the needs of the student, some homework will have to be done at home in addition to private lessons.
I can also help young students whose methodology is not their strong point in helping them to know each other, to find their way of learning and to study while gradually gaining confidence in themselves.