AttipoeTuition in -Italian, English, Math, Geog., Philos., Anatomy
I have strong skills and knowledge that will allow me to help students in difficulty by providing them with a certain method of work and my academic support.
Having done many baby-sittings during my studies, I very often assisted the children in their homework and am therefore able to help a child with some gaps in his schooling. Benevolent, attentive, pedagogue and assiduous, I am sure that my help will be invaluable and that you will be delighted to count me among your teachers at home.
I remain at your disposal for any additional information and I hope that you will give me the opportunity to integrate your network of home teachers.
Sorinapersonal development; practical learning on how to help yourself; coaching
Improving overall life performance and attaining more and more satisfaction and a good feeling about yourself;
How to deal with all sorts of situations at work, home, in any social relation;
Develop personal, suit-tailored life strategies;
Coaching in a personal program, specially designed to fit your needs.
FawziPrivate lessons in philosophy: History of Western thought [ONLINE]
I am a coach, writer and teacher of French and philosophy since 2012, specialist in the field of language science and French literature. I speak French, Spanish, English, Turkish and Arabic.
I give courses in language, communication and philosophy (History of Philosophy and Western thoughts) with a French pedagogy, written, oral, visual and role-playing, so that everyone can speak fluently while avoiding grammatical gaps.
I explain my classes in French, in Arabic or in Spanish, according to your choice.
During the session I explain the course that suits your needs by noting the information provided in your notebook. There is also the possibility of creating an open discussion so that you can speak fluently over time by avoiding spelling errors.
And at the end of each session, I give "lessons" with "exercises" to do as homework to continue our accompaniment and increase your level.
JérémiePhilosophy should not be a mystery. Let's see what it really can be for you
Philosophy is not meant to be kept as a secret to a small number of the persons. You can benefit from it too. It's often seen as quite complex but if you just give it a sincere try you might find yourself really loving it.
For each student, there is a unique way of learning. So let's find together what is best for you.
I'm a graduate French and philosophy teacher and I hope to meet you soon. Don't delay happiness and tranquility
Jeanne-MariePhilosophy for non-philosophers
After a degree in philosophy in the Sorbonne, I went to visit this vast world and I discovered that my discipline was not restricted to the walls of the University and that it flourished better in the open air.
If today it is a system of thought among many others, philosophy remains a mother-matter and, well taught, it allows to give meaning and depth to our projects, our lives and our visions of the world.
Passionate and experienced in the art of teaching, driven as much by the desire to learn as that of transmitting, I propose here two formulas:
By the first I address myself to artists and other professionals who have had little or nothing to do with philosophy during their studies, and who would need, within their practice, the deepening of a concept, of an author or an entire branch. Are you a director and your story is about critical ideas? You are a researcher and your project needs a framework beyond your own field, an epistemological or disciplinary opening? You are a reporter and feel the need to know a little more about the philosophy of the countries you are going to visit? So our discussions can make sense.
The second formula is an experience that I have long envisaged without being able to realize it in the French shackles of school philosophy. I am addressing a young audience: what would you say if philosophy became the weekly leisure of your children? If the cave of Plato and the river of Heraclitus were the images with which they amuse themselves and grow at the same time?
Hoeradip KouamenPrivate lessons (philosophy and French language)
Teacher with an Erasmus Mundus Master's degree in "French and German philosophies in the European area" and an aggregation of upper secondary education wishes to give private lessons (both in philosophy and in French).
My university education is essentially philosophical. I first obtained a bachelor's degree in philosophy and sociology at the Paris Sorbonne University, before being awarded an Erasmus mundus scholarship, which allowed me to pursue my master's degree in philosophy. Also, I hold two aggregations of the upper secondary education (one for the didactic of the course of catholic religion and the other for the didactic of the course of philosophy and citizenship).
My passion is not limited only to the acquisition of skills. It also extends to the "transmission" and the exchange of these. That's how I got a taste for teaching. Indeed, I am currently entering my fifth year in teaching (first as a professor of religion and currently as a professor of philosophy and citizenship).
However, the objectives of the courses that I propose (tutoring, improvement of a level already solid or simple desire to cultivate, help writing various works, etc ...) depend on everyone. These same objectives will be fixed during a prior exchange.
The teacher (who I am) is not only a transmitter of knowledge and skills. It is also someone who is there to guide and guide. That's why, beyond the goals that are set, I develop a pedagogy that encourages interaction.
PierrePrivate lessons literary subjects
French student at the Free University of Brussels I have a very good level in History, Literature and more generally literary subjects. I therefore propose my services to give lessons of the following subjects:
- Political Sciences
I maintain a very good relationship with children or adolescents and I keep fond memories of private lessons given in France.
CeliaPrivate lessons (or support / revisions) in history, political science and philosophy
A graduate in political science and history, with a master's degree in political theory from the London School of Economics and 3 years of professional life in the European institutions, I give courses in history, political science and philosophy at home or at home.
During my 6 years of studies, I also gave private lessons with an agency in London! I am very organized and rigorous, and like to share my knowledge with the youngest ones and to teach them to love to learn!
We will take a first appointment to see together the topics to see and establish a schedule of courses.
Classes can be given in French, English or Spanish.
MartaPrivate lessons in French / Philosophy / English
I study Romance and French and I offer private lessons in French, philosophy and English to high school students. I am here to answer questions concerning the subject matter of the class, to explain certain notions that the student would not have understood, to help in the preparation of questions and assignments, etc.
JustynaUniversity classes (psychology, philosophy, pedagogy, linguistics)
I graduated from the University of Athens where I attended courses in pedagogics, psychology, philosophy and linguistics.
What can I teach?
- I can prepare you for exams in pedagogics, psychology, philosophy, linguistics.
- Psychology (developmental / school / clinical / social)
- Philosophy (mainly ancient philosophy, e.g. Socrates, Plato, Aristotle)
- Linguistics / phonology / grammar / syntax
During my lessons I use :
- Skype/Whatsapp/Messenger to connect with you,
- Google Docs to keep notes, which you can check at any time and they are yours to keep,
- sketch board me to make mind maps/diagrams to show connections between ideas, etc.
I adore my profession and desire each and every one of my students be satisfied with the lesson. That's why I make sure the atmosphere is stress-free and nice. I also want my lessons to be as effective as possible. Therefore, I make sure they are well-prepared, although they can be altered at any point, should such an opportunity arise. I like explaining things in a variety of ways as well as make use of dictionaries, diagrams, etc. When it comes to students who want to obtain certificates, I am very demanding.
SabrinaPrivate lessons of Philosophy in Rouen. And, by webcam in France and internationally.
Professional and experienced teacher, 40, teaches Philosophy, all levels in Rouen. And, by webcam everywhere in France and internationally.
Program: authors and philosophers, fundamental notions, writers, themes, ideas, plan, composite commentary, writing, dissertation, questions, synopses, homework, courses, philosophical questions, etc.
EmmaPrivate lessons in French / English, all levels from college to graduate, professional
Private lessons in French or English, all levels from college to graduate studies, as well as for professionals:
- College / High School: French, English, History, Philosophy
- Higher education:
* Preparation for the Sciences Po competition (graduate ScPo Paris)
* Economics, management, political philosophy, international relations, psychology (my degrees in these fields: Master of Economics, Sciences Po Paris, MBA, Bachelor of Psychology)
- Professionals: preparation of job interviews, preparation of presentations or specific interviews. Fundamental work to improve your level of business English.
Great experience, excellent results
NadègeTo progress in French and in philosophy with a professional of the particular course (more than 10 years of experience at your service!)
Already a twelfth grade in private class ...
It is completely by chance that I started in this activity at the exit of the college, not wishing to pass the CAPES immediately and finally, I found the job that suits me in every way.
Each new student is a new adventure: human, cultural, psychological. The private lesson is a space of exchange where one can answer in a perfectly adapted way to the problems (sometimes to the distress ...) of a young adult in the making.
After practicing in Marseille and Rennes, I live today in Finland! But I do not intend to stop my job that I always practice with passion and I'm looking for students who want to work by webcam, to complete my schedule.
The advantages of the course by webcam are numerous for the student:
- Relax at home in a familiar environment.
- Quick exchange of documents: in my subjects, one always needs an unexpected text which invites itself according to the conversation!
- Flexibility of the organization
- Ludo-educational use of the web
- Since 2011: Teacher in private lessons in my account
- From 2007 to 2011, Teacher Acadomia / Anacours / Completude / Legendre (2013): private lessons
- From 2007 to 2011, Acadomia teacher: intensive internships (French, philosophy, methodology of high school work, orientation)
- 2010: Educational consulting for Acadomia (creation of new services, analysis of teaching aids etc ...)
2018: Orthographic and syntactic corrections of the military history book "Les dragons, from the origins to 1918" by Nicolas Bretegnier and Eugène Lelièpvre, published by Epopée
2013: Orthographic and syntactic corrections of Claude-Louis Moreau's book on political philosophy "Réinvestir le politique", published by Éditions L'Harmattan, collection "contemporary issues".
License of Modern Letter (AB Mention) obtained at the University of Provence in 2007
- Identification of the gaps: "anyway, I'm bad in French!" Alas, many students take their bad notes for a fatality, even for a personal judgment. They feel deprived and devalued. To return to success, it is essential to understand the reasons for the failure, and fill the gaps, little by little, but with determination!
- Methodological approach of the disciplines: In French (or in philosophy), the student often thinks that there is nothing to do! The lack of working method is the first factor of failure unfortunately. Over the course of the course we will make sure to restore a working method conducive to success in the subject, and of course, we will focus on the methodology specific to each type of exercise requested (essay, comment etc.)
- Content developed to develop the curiosity of the student and reconcile with the subject: without active collaboration of the student, the private lesson is vain. That's why it's important to stimulate it rather than force it to swallow. However, do not hide it from us: as in all subjects, there are boring steps (I feel a sincere compassion for high school students who are confronted with the learning and identification of text registers by example!)
- Adapted and individualized teaching materials: this is one of the advantages of the private lesson! The teacher adapts and invents daily. I would not want to work myself with a support that I would have tired, anyway!
- Method of work entirely based on the exchange and the putting in confidence of the pupil. The private lesson is a particular time of school life. It's not just "school after school". The pupil must face his shortcomings, must accept his errors as well as his weaknesses. In a teenager's life, it's like being laid bare. How could he do it if he does not trust the person in charge of helping him? As a teacher, I am always sincere with my students: I tell them their weaknesses, but I show them their strengths. I try to show them that a note, good or bad, is just a picture, an inventory of their knowledge of a particular subject at a given moment. It is part of my mission to show them that I do not judge them, and that I rely on facts (a copy, an exercise, a report card, etc.) to improve a situation that only requires improve!
- Great experience of "Dys": over the years, word of mouth has made me more and more students "dys". Since labels are often sterile, I focus with them, as with others, on the essentials and try to distinguish between what is traditional and what is not. I would just say that the confidence and lack of judgment I mentioned above is more than crucial here! One thing is certain: a dys can do everything in French or in philosophy (and in general, in high school) despite the difficulties!
Methodology of the dissertation, the structuring of a writing, the synthesis of documents, correction of memoirs and internship reports, preparation for various competitions (paramedics, business schools ...)
- Follow-up of out-of-school students (medical reasons, precocity, free baccalaureate candidates, etc.)
ClémentinePrivate lessons in English - French - philosophy - SES - history-geography.
2nd year PhD student, possibility of classes for high school and high school students. Help with learning courses, editing, recording and preparation of assessments and exams. Support for the organization and the personal work as well as precise explanations and adapted to the difficulties of each one.
I can help in many subjects with efficiency and rigor. I propose learning methods useful and necessary for the success of exams and easier learning.
I can give courses of method for the dissertation, the critical study of documents, as well as the oral expression in English.