LidiaGeneral Knowledge for a lifelong learning education
Specialize into simplifying concepts; experienced in International Education MYP, IB, Jury Central, BA, MBA.
English as second language, Literature, Social & Political Sciences, Law, History, Arts and Theoretical Sciences.
Cambridge certified Teacher, professor of Business Law and Ethics.
JustynaUniversity classes (psychology, philosophy, pedagogy, linguistics)
I graduated from the University of Athens where I attended courses in pedagogics, psychology, philosophy and linguistics.
What can I teach?
- I can prepare you for exams in pedagogics, psychology, philosophy, linguistics.
- Psychology (developmental / school / clinical / social)
- Philosophy (mainly ancient philosophy, e.g. Socrates, Plato, Aristotle)
- Linguistics / phonology / grammar / syntax
During my lessons I use :
- Skype/Whatsapp/Messenger to connect with you,
- Google Docs to keep notes, which you can check at any time and they are yours to keep,
- sketch board me to make mind maps/diagrams to show connections between ideas, etc.
I adore my profession and desire each and every one of my students be satisfied with the lesson. That's why I make sure the atmosphere is stress-free and nice. I also want my lessons to be as effective as possible. Therefore, I make sure they are well-prepared, although they can be altered at any point, should such an opportunity arise. I like explaining things in a variety of ways as well as make use of dictionaries, diagrams, etc. When it comes to students who want to obtain certificates, I am very demanding.
SabrinaPrivate lessons of Philosophy in Rouen. And, by webcam in France and internationally.
Professional and experienced teacher, 40, teaches Philosophy, all levels in Rouen. And, by webcam everywhere in France and internationally.
Program: authors and philosophers, fundamental notions, writers, themes, ideas, plan, composite commentary, writing, dissertation, questions, synopses, homework, courses, philosophical questions, etc.
RafaëlPhilosophy (initiation or deepening, all concerned)
This course is primarily an introduction to philosophy, ideal for beginners. We will discuss the major currents, from Antiquity to the contemporary era.
For those who want to go further, I propose more in-depth courses in the following disciplines: general epistemology, anthropology, philosophy of science, philosophy of nature, moral philosophy, aesthetics, metaphysics.
TobiasSpanish Tutoring and History Tutoring for ages 12-18
I am offering tutoring in History and looking for tutees from Primary school to upper Secondary school students and also looking for tutees for Spanish at any age range.
As bilingual British National who grew up in Madrid in an International British School: King's College Madrid, I have been speaking, listening and writing in Spanish from an early age. I have experience in being able to switch between languages effectively and I find it easy to engage in conversation in both Spanish and English. I have also had previous experience in teaching English to Spanish students for which I believe the skills are transferrable to teaching Spanish to English students. During the sessions, I would help with completing grammar exercises as well as work on conversational topics in order to provide a wider range of vocabulary to help with oral as well as written exams. I believe it is important to set exercises and tests during the sessions so I can figure out the main difficulties that the student has in writing in Spanish in order to tackle these problems and help the student. I am outgoing, patient and eager to help students build up their confidence in being able to comfortably speak a foreign language (Spanish) as well as build on their grammar and knowledge of Spanish culture.
As well as this, I have recently graduated from The University of Kent where I obtained a 1st Class Honours in my degree. The degree covered a wide range of IGCSE and A level History topics including International History between World Wars as well as American, Russian, African, Indian and Spanish history during the 20th Century. With this, the sessions will consist of providing greater knowledge to the study of History, not only focusing on learning facts, but mainly the significance behind them in leading to other events and the analytical process comparing and contrasting certain viewpoints in order to provide two sides of an argument. My teaching style, therefore, involves following exam structures and working out the key features of writing history essays, as well as setting writing exercises to prepare for exams with the short time available to write said essays. I understand the difficulties that exist for GCSE and A-Level History students and I believe my experience will help to push students to understand the main points to work on when preparing for an essay or exam.
NadègeTo progress in French and in philosophy with a professional of the particular course (more than 10 years of experience at your service!)
Already a twelfth grade in private class ...
It is completely by chance that I started in this activity at the exit of the college, not wishing to pass the CAPES immediately and finally, I found the job that suits me in every way.
Each new student is a new adventure: human, cultural, psychological. The private lesson is a space of exchange where one can answer in a perfectly adapted way to the problems (sometimes to the distress ...) of a young adult in the making.
After practicing in Marseille and Rennes, I live today in Finland! But I do not intend to stop my job that I always practice with passion and I'm looking for students who want to work by webcam, to complete my schedule.
The advantages of the course by webcam are numerous for the student:
- Relax at home in a familiar environment.
- Quick exchange of documents: in my subjects, one always needs an unexpected text which invites itself according to the conversation!
- Flexibility of the organization
- Ludo-educational use of the web
- Since 2011: Teacher in private lessons in my account
- From 2007 to 2011, Teacher Acadomia / Anacours / Completude / Legendre (2013): private lessons
- From 2007 to 2011, Acadomia teacher: intensive internships (French, philosophy, methodology of high school work, orientation)
- 2010: Educational consulting for Acadomia (creation of new services, analysis of teaching aids etc ...)
2018: Orthographic and syntactic corrections of the military history book "Les dragons, from the origins to 1918" by Nicolas Bretegnier and Eugène Lelièpvre, published by Epopée
2013: Orthographic and syntactic corrections of Claude-Louis Moreau's book on political philosophy "Réinvestir le politique", published by Éditions L'Harmattan, collection "contemporary issues".
License of Modern Letter (AB Mention) obtained at the University of Provence in 2007
- Identification of the gaps: "anyway, I'm bad in French!" Alas, many students take their bad notes for a fatality, even for a personal judgment. They feel deprived and devalued. To return to success, it is essential to understand the reasons for the failure, and fill the gaps, little by little, but with determination!
- Methodological approach of the disciplines: In French (or in philosophy), the student often thinks that there is nothing to do! The lack of working method is the first factor of failure unfortunately. Over the course of the course we will make sure to restore a working method conducive to success in the subject, and of course, we will focus on the methodology specific to each type of exercise requested (essay, comment etc.)
- Content developed to develop the curiosity of the student and reconcile with the subject: without active collaboration of the student, the private lesson is vain. That's why it's important to stimulate it rather than force it to swallow. However, do not hide it from us: as in all subjects, there are boring steps (I feel a sincere compassion for high school students who are confronted with the learning and identification of text registers by example!)
- Adapted and individualized teaching materials: this is one of the advantages of the private lesson! The teacher adapts and invents daily. I would not want to work myself with a support that I would have tired, anyway!
- Method of work entirely based on the exchange and the putting in confidence of the pupil. The private lesson is a particular time of school life. It's not just "school after school". The pupil must face his shortcomings, must accept his errors as well as his weaknesses. In a teenager's life, it's like being laid bare. How could he do it if he does not trust the person in charge of helping him? As a teacher, I am always sincere with my students: I tell them their weaknesses, but I show them their strengths. I try to show them that a note, good or bad, is just a picture, an inventory of their knowledge of a particular subject at a given moment. It is part of my mission to show them that I do not judge them, and that I rely on facts (a copy, an exercise, a report card, etc.) to improve a situation that only requires improve!
- Great experience of "Dys": over the years, word of mouth has made me more and more students "dys". Since labels are often sterile, I focus with them, as with others, on the essentials and try to distinguish between what is traditional and what is not. I would just say that the confidence and lack of judgment I mentioned above is more than crucial here! One thing is certain: a dys can do everything in French or in philosophy (and in general, in high school) despite the difficulties!
Methodology of the dissertation, the structuring of a writing, the synthesis of documents, correction of memoirs and internship reports, preparation for various competitions (paramedics, business schools ...)
- Follow-up of out-of-school students (medical reasons, precocity, free baccalaureate candidates, etc.)
EmmaPrivate lessons in French / English, all levels from college to graduate, professional
Private lessons in French or English, all levels from college to graduate studies, as well as for professionals:
- College / High School: French, English, History, Philosophy
- Higher education:
* Preparation for the Sciences Po competition (graduate ScPo Paris)
* Economics, management, political philosophy, international relations, psychology (my degrees in these fields: Master of Economics, Sciences Po Paris, MBA, Bachelor of Psychology)
- Professionals: preparation of job interviews, preparation of presentations or specific interviews. Fundamental work to improve your level of business English.
Great experience, excellent results
CourtneyPrivate History and other Humanities subjects Tuition.
Within these tutoring sessions, I offer students a chance to go over any topics they are struggling with and help build a strong base within the subjects of Humanities. Using the material the students brings, tutoring will be tailored towards the key areas selected by the student and highlighted in sessions. Note-taking skills and exam preparation will also be covered if needed.
*Due to the outbreak of COVID-19, all sessions will be online until further notice.
SarahHistory Geography private lessons all levels possible online
To pass the History / Geography test, it is necessary to master the methodology and the knowledge required and it is for these purposes that private lessons are offered by a highly qualified teacher, very pedagogue and with a long experience in the field. teaching of the French system and also in the Tunisian system.
Courses are offered at ALL LEVELS from college to Bac + university.
* revision, summaries
* consolidation of knowledge
* work methodology and exercises
* practice exams and tests
In general, I create a positive atmosphere by transforming the classical course into a milestone story by its facts and dates and I adapt to your needs by offering you exercises and personalized courses to help you progress and help you build your career. own methodology.
ClémentinePrivate lessons in English - French - philosophy - SES - history-geography.
2nd year PhD student, possibility of classes for high school and high school students. Help with learning courses, editing, recording and preparation of assessments and exams. Support for the organization and the personal work as well as precise explanations and adapted to the difficulties of each one.
I can help in many subjects with efficiency and rigor. I propose learning methods useful and necessary for the success of exams and easier learning.
I can give courses of method for the dissertation, the critical study of documents, as well as the oral expression in English.
FawziPrivate lessons in philosophy: History of Western thought [ONLINE]
I am a coach, writer and teacher of French and philosophy since 2012, specialist in the field of language science and French literature. I speak French, Spanish, English, Turkish and Arabic.
I give courses in language, communication and philosophy (History of Philosophy and Western thoughts) with a French pedagogy, written, oral, visual and role-playing, so that everyone can speak fluently while avoiding grammatical gaps.
I explain my classes in French, in Arabic or in Spanish, according to your choice.
During the session I explain the course that suits your needs by noting the information provided in your notebook. There is also the possibility of creating an open discussion so that you can speak fluently over time by avoiding spelling errors.
And at the end of each session, I give "lessons" with "exercises" to do as homework to continue our accompaniment and increase your level.
CheersI give online Arabic courses online any level
I teach Arabic at all levels, for Arabic and non-Arabic to children ie d nursery, primary, secondary ... Everything related to learning Arabic conjugunison grammar in general understanding vocabulary expression ....
Anakarkis AnakarkisSchool support: philosophy, English, French.
I offer online tutoring courses in the following subjects:
- philosophy (terminal and higher level)
- English (college level and higher up to the License)
- French (elementary and higher level).
I have a Master of Philosophy Epistemology (UFR Aix-Marseille) and a TEFL, international diploma of teaching English as a second language.
I have taught at colleges and schools several times, and I have given many private lessons.
Whether it's a one-time need or a long-term follow-up, do not hesitate to contact me :-)
JaelTutoring for English and other subjects
Hello, my name is Jael, 23 and I look forward to helping people in their endeavors to learn to speak, write and read English. Of course, I also offer tutoring for other subjects and can also try to help out with other subjects on request.
I spent over two years in the center of the UK - the West Midlands - as a youth and school social worker and teaching assistant.
During this time I discovered my love for the English language and culture and for teaching in general and I hope to instill this love in others too.
Learning a language should be fun and exciting.
Difficulties you may have are easier to overcome together, and being able to speak the language together is very useful to become fluent and improve your pronunciation.
In class, I focus on what suits you best and what you need - help with homework, exam preparation or training in spelling, grammar, speaking and more.
Depending on your specialization or language level, we may choose to work through specific exercise books that can be purchased online, or we may work based on free resources or your own school supplies.
I strive to individualize the teaching and methodology to best serve you and the teaching will always be a two-way relationship.
I hope to get to know you soon and make progress together.
Hi, my name is Jael (23) and I'm looking forward to helping people along in their efforts to learn to speak, write and read English. However, I also offer support and tuition with other subjects on request and will try to help out with homeworks, exams and more. Regular students will be able to discuss individual needs for tuition wth me and we can work on a plan together.
About my experience: I have spent over two years in the United Kingdom - the West Midlands - as a youth and schools worker and as a teaching assistant. In this time I have discovered my love for the English language and culture and for teaching in general and I hope to awake this love in others as well.
Learning a language should be fun and exciting and I hope to make it that way for you.
Struggles you might have can be easier overcome together and it's very useful to speak together in the language you're trying to learn to become fluent and improve pronounciation.
In lessons I follow what best suits you and what you need - help with homework, exam preparation or training in spelling, grammar, speaking and more.
Depending on your focus or level we might decide to work through certain exercise books available to buy online or work based on free english resources or your own school material.
I strive to individualize the lessons and methods to best help you and teaching will always be a two-way street.
I hope to get to know you soon to discover the joys of speaking English.