MarekClasses of guitar, classical, electric, accompaniment, bass for children and adults
Classes of guitar, classical, electric, accompaniment, bass for children and adults
Course adapted to your age and your level, even for children from 7 years old with a small guitar. Still a few free places. By professional. Current music, accompaniment of songs or classical pieces. All this with the basics of musical theories taught with humor and efficiency. Paper and multimedia media. Participation in concerts and auditions.
You can also rent from us your instrument or buy at very good conditions.
Classes can take place in Sainte-Croix (VD), where I travel to your home in the region of Geneva, Yverdon and Lausanne.
RodrigoGUITAR COURSES / Lausanne
Guitar lessons by graduate teacher - progression to the rhythm of the student - solfeggio and harmony (optional) - rhythmic - improvisation - classical repertoire - jazz - blues - bossa nova - South American music - pop - folk - etc.
to LAUSANNE and GENEVA - beginners and advanced.
Winner of the first prize of composition during the festival "xx jazz in France" awarded by SACEM
• Development of the musical ear.
• Basics of guitar technique / picking technique, butte, rasgueado, thumb technique - blocks.
• Melodic markers on the instrument
• Initiation to read tablatures and / or scores
• rhythmic work
• Basis of solfège and harmony
• Study of ranges and chords (major scales, minor natural,
harmonic minor, pentatonic / triads, 7th chords and cadences
• Classic parts
• Jazz and improvisation standards
• Bossa Nova
• South American music
• World music
• Folk & pop
• Songs and accompaniment
CyprienGuitarist from Lausanne and student at HEMU Jazz gives guitar lessons all levels
Graduated from DEM Jazz in France, grand prize of the Jazz on Baïkal festival (Irkustk), and currently finishing my master's degree in Jazz Performance and Composition at the HEMU Jazz in Lausanne, I offer guitar lessons for beginners, intermediate or advanced students. Pop, Jazz, Blues, Soul, Funk ...
According to the desires or needs expressed by the student, I propose:
- Technique to improve his, ease and velocity.
- Accompaniment and knowledge of agreements
- Solo and improvisation
The pieces to work will be chosen by mutual agreement with the student according to his desires and his level.
Language: French, possibly English.
Samuelguitar lessons for beginners and intermediates, in English too
I learned music in self-taught 99%.
Musicality and precision are my laws.
In the student I look at the holding, the striking, the positioning of the hands and the fingers, and the will.
I have several years of private guitar teaching experiences with young people and adults.
YosifGuitarist gives tutoring home guitar
My name is Yosif and I am 23.
I studied in Sofia, Bulgaria.
Maintained I am a student in Master at HEMU Lausanne - Sion
I am laureate of:
• 19 th International Classical Guitar Competition "Marin Goleminov", Kyustendil, Bulgaria.
• Third Prize / in the Chamber Music category / 47th Music Competition "Jugend musiziert", Lubeck, Germany.
• Second Prize 7th International Competition "Young Virtuosos", Sofia, Bulgaria.
• Special Prize for the best interpretation of a lyrical composition the 17th International Youth Competition of the Gitarre Forum Vienna, Austria.
• Third Prize The 47th International Radio Competition for Young Musicians - Concertino Praga, Praga. Czech.
• First Prize the 17th Marin Goleminov International Classical Guitar Competition, Kyustendil, Bulgaria.
• Third prize The 10th International competition "Young Virtuosos", Sofia, Bulgaria.
• Second Prize of International Guitar Competition - Nis, Serbia.
• Second Prize of International Guitar Festival - Tremolo - Skopje, Macedonia.
• Third Prize at the International Guitar Competition - Pleven, Bulgaria, etc.
I have been giving guitar lessons for 4 years.
The last two years of school, I learned to give lessons with children.
I am a very motivated person. I would like to share the magic of music with anyone interested. The guitar is an instrument with many possibilities and rich harmony. I am ready to give you all my energy and patience!
The guitar competitions, which I did, inspired me a lot to start giving classes.
I have experience with students of all ages.
MartinGuitar Lessons - all levels, all styles-
Graduate teacher (DEM - Diploma of musical studies) in France, now a pupil at Hemu (Lausanne), and very accustomed to the stage (concerts in various festivals and halls, mainly in Europe) gives personal lessons or small groups (3 people maximum). The perspective of the course and to advance the students in a repertoire that pleases them. Duties will be given between each course, in different forms (technical exercises, ear, practice ect ...). Several reports on the student's progress will be made in the year, to determine the work to be done to achieve the goals set by the student. Classes can be held at the student's home or at the teacher's home.
CédricGuitar lessons in Lausanne in private or semi-private
Discover, learn or improve in acoustic or electric guitar, through styles of music of your choice.
Objectives and skills
Guitar lessons focus on the study of various playing techniques, the study of chords, harmony, as well as rhythm. This study is done through pieces of music of various styles, chosen according to the tastes of the student (s), to match their desires and desires. We will also learn the maintenance and structure of his instrument, as well as reading scores in tablature or music notation.
Regarding this last point, it is important to specify that with Apolline, music theory is integrated into the instrument lesson, sparingly and in a manner consistent with the subject studied by the child. Thus, theory sticks to practice and becomes digestible and interesting. To learn more about this, see our article on music theory lessons.
Learning music with Apolline
How to leave the usually rigid framework of the first years of musical learning that is found in most schools in Switzerland?
Based in Lausanne, Apolline has a different philosophy. Rather than offering children and adolescents to learn in individual lessons, lessons in small groups - from 2 to 3 students, depending on the instrument - are highlighted. Working in a group offers many advantages to beginners or inexperienced students.
Apolline offers her students the possibility of joining a group workshop, in addition to the basic instrument course, so that they can play with other musicians of their age. Accompanied by a teacher, they will learn to play in groups, through covers or their own compositions.
CesarGuitar Lessons in Lausanne, even if you dont have a Guitar.
Guitar Lessons for every level, from Beginner to Advanced. If you like rock I am your teacher, we will go through every band or artist you like. Depending on your level, but the objetive is that you learn a song per class.
- Place: Lausanne and surroundings.
- Languages: English, French and Spanish.
- Ages: All ages, preferably with childer.
- Electric, Acoustic or Classical Guitar.
If you don't have a guitar just text me and we can find a solution!
CamilleGUITAR WORKSHOPS: PERSONALIZED LESSONS / PRIVATE TRAINING
Folk or classical acoustic guitar.
The teaching philosophy is adapted to the level of each individual, according to the pace of work and motivation.
For example, for beginners: Technique of the plectrum or fingers, coordination and correction of the right and left hand. Learning basic chords, simple themes, simple rhythms, reading tablatures (…).
For intermediaries: development of rhythm, construction of chords, writing of tablatures, basic notions of harmony (…).
Depending on your goals, you can learn, if you wish, to play 60 to 80% of current music from the first lessons, which often use the same chords and the same techniques. The objectives take into consideration the following points:
-Study of various playing techniques, chords, harmony, music of your choice, rhythm, with reading of tablature, teaching structured around the repertoire you like, technique of developing the musical ear
- Discovery of the neck, notes and basic positions of open chords
- Left / right hand coordination and rhythm exercises for the right hand
- Learning of different pieces of your choice
- Left hand control exercises, speed and precision
- Learning arpeggios
- Work around muscle memory
- Learning improvisation, musical play with others
- Ear training: use your ears to find chords, melodies, sounds and techniques used
-Spend a pleasant moment of exchange, without unnecessary institutional pressure, while obtaining concrete results
-Understand and discover the many facets of an exciting and user-friendly instrument
- Benefit from personalized advice on your posture and certain pitfalls to avoid when starting alone
-Adjust and clarify your self-taught knowledge
- Learn tablatures / tabs & in English.
- Possibility to use the guitar available on site, during the test phase.
- As our teacher is also a singing teacher, it is possible to combine the two disciplines: guitar + vocal instrument, and to work on synchronization, style and accuracy.
- Possibility of offering this course (birthday, party, Christmas, event ...) to the person of your choice.
THE TEACHER :
Trained in Grande Ecole post-preparatory classes & Ivy League university in the United States, our teacher has specialized and has worked for more than 15 years, in Europe and North America, in the field, in renowned international public and private establishments, with careful pedagogy and methodology as the watchwords.
- Locations: Geneva-Lausanne-Friborg-Neuchâtel-Montreux-Bâle-Sion-Sierre-Morges-Bienne. But currently, only by videoconference in accordance with national recommendations on Covid. These sessions also seem to be perfectly unanimous since they have the advantages of direct (example: quality of the interaction), without its disadvantages (ex: loss of travel time), with additional advantages (ex: of notes on the chat, which can be reread afterwards). In this context, these videoconference sessions for which you have requested me, seem to arouse a certain enthusiasm (and a certain enthusiasm). At your request, I therefore continue to offer them.
FyLElectric guitar / folk / bass / banjo / ukulele / dobro lessons in lausanne
ROCK, BLUES, FUNK, COUNTRY & METAL
I started playing guitar twenty years ago and founded my private school in 2007 in Lausanne, Switzerland. I teach electric guitar or folk (blues to metal through all genres) but also bass, dobro, banjo and ukulele. Little more? I like my job and I practice it full time ...
TEACH & LEARN
Since the creation of Rock Note, I take my job very seriously and everyone gets a lesson up to it. Recipe ? Professionalism, passion and devotion.
Of course, many things have evolved since the very beginning, but I insist on the constant deepening of my educational system to be sure to meet the needs of everyone ...
METHOD & PEDAGOGY
My method is focused on maximizing course customization. If you are a beginner, I will try to make you ring some melodies in no time, and if you are more advanced the idea is to make you progress according to your expectations. I am moreover an eclectic musician and I am open to all challenges ...
The few MORE ROCK NOTE:
- Teaching in a bright space dedicated to the guitar
- Course customization
- Great pedagogy and very good human contact
- From blues to metal and all kinds
- The student chooses his pieces
- Adapted theory
- "Young Note" program specific for the little ones
- Complete program to learn Banjo, Dobro and Ukulele
- Course possible in English
- Tips for buying basic equipment
- Rental equipment
- Location in the center of Lausanne at 2 St-François bus stop
- No loss of money in case of absence
- Guaranteed results in a short time
See you soon :)
MarcoGuitar Lessons in Lausanne for Children and Adults
Graduate professor at the HEMU of Sion.
I give classes on Lausanne, Montreux and Chexbres.
Musician confirmed and passionate about his instrument and pedagogy.
I have a classical training, but am very open to traditional music, electric guitar, rock, blues etc ...
My classes are open from the age of 7, but also for the older ones!
Possibility of playing in a group with other guitarists but also with other instruments: singing, violin, cello, piano, percussion ...
2 to 3 auditions a year, as well as preparations for competitions or exams if necessary.
Come discover this beautiful instrument!
PierreGuitar Course any level and any age (Electric and Acoustic)
Guitarist for over 12 years, I give private lessons for 5 years now. I also have a varied professional semi experience; Concerts, musical events, technical guitar and production.
All levels and styles can be taught. I adopt a method of teaching that is based on an alternation between technique, improvisation and pieces. The student will be able to choose the songs he wants to play and work with soundtracks and scores provided by me. The technique to work will also be adapted to the desires and tastes of the student.
SebastianProfessional musician offers specialized guitar lessons in different styles, composition and production.
Hello, my name is Sebastian and I am a guitarist.
I hold a Bachelor of Jazz from the School of Modern Music in Santiago de Chile, I also studied private jazz with Jorge Diaz and studies of Latin music and culture with, among others, the Professor Bruno Ramirez.
I have more than 20 years of scenic experience around the world (Chile, Argentina, Switzerland, France, Germany and Spain).
I also collaborated as a producer and music director with different musicians (do not hesitate to ask for my bandcamp, spotify, etc.).
I suggest you learn the guitar effectively and entertainingly, adapting to what you want to do, studying a particular style or directory, from beginner to advanced level.
My method includes technique, harmony, music theory, rhythm and a directory oriented to the styles you want to study. The idea is to adapt to your needs and objectives.
I give lessons at home, but I also go to school with students, and if you live far away, I also work through Skype.
JohnAcoustic or Electric Guitar Clases in or near Lausanne
This is your time to learn how to play guitar, why wait more?
I have eight years experience with the guitar ,acoustic and electric.
The class will be oriented to your preferencies, if you wish to do funny classes , just learning classic rock songs from the Beatles for example or if you would like to have more formal classes with practical and theoretical exercises. I am a nice person that is willing to teach others how beautiful is this instrument
So don't wait , text me!