MohamedProfessor expert teaching scientific subjects. I build with you your professional project over 3 to 10 years
For 11 years, I specialized in supporting adolescents and young adults in science subjects (mathematics, physics, chemistry essentially).
My vision is not short-termist; on the contrary.
Indeed, I strive to give meaning to the schooling of each by helping to draw the contours of his future professional life.
My performance is not purely academic and is not limited to the simple explanation of a course or an exercise. I seek to establish with my student a relationship of trust and a real complicity in order to help him to assert himself as a talented individual in a complex world in perpetual evolution. I push him to become competitive and to excel.
I accompany him until the end of his schooling as a coach, counselor and confidant.
PascalCOMPUTER COURSE - Database - Intermediate - Expert
Currently studying at school 42, I propose computer courses in Paris for databases:
Database Architecture, Database Design, Stored Procedures, etc.
I can also help for AI, algorithm, git as well as on the UNIX system.
I remain at your disposal for any questions.
HassaneBasic notions in computer science and graphic design multimedia (Ideal for a good pedagogical framework)
Young student in License 3 in computer science at the Faculty of Créteil, I propose to give courses in computer office automation, namely Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Power Point, and Computer Communication with software Adobe and Microsoft.
As for desktop computing, the student will have the basics of applications, if necessary, then it will evolve from an intermediate level to an advanced level with a mastery of office tools for professional use.
- With Microsoft Word, the student will be able to layout a document containing images, shapes, tables and graphs; Manage advanced formatting and be able to connect the Word document to a database to manage mailings.
- With Microsoft Excel, the student will be able to manipulate the basic functions, namely digital operations, format tables, insert graphics and connect tables, etc.
The idea of this course is to change the student from a beginner level to an intermediate level.
- With Microsoft Power Point, the student will be able to prepare successful good presentations in design and special effects, use multimedia content in presentations. If the student is strong enough, he will be introduced to the use of the formidable tool, in terms of creation of interactive animation, which is Adobe Flash, to make outstanding presentations.
Communication Computer Graphics:
For graphic design classes, students will have a good introduction to Adobe Photoshop Tools, Adobe Illustrator, and Microsoft Expression Design, which is relatively similar to Adobe Illustrator, but much easier than Adobe Illustrator.
- With Adobe Illustrator and Microsoft Expression Design, students will learn how to use the various tools for creating shapes and objects, learn how to trace and vector images, how to use different color profiles and different special effects, etc. This course is designed to bring a student from a beginner level to an intermediate level (or rather advanced, but not very thorough)
- With Adobe Photoshop, students will learn how to use image and creative editing tools, understand the concept of layers, and understand how to manage color profiles in different objects in the workspace. This course is really designed for beginners.
Drisslearn to create applications from zero to hero
- Offer: One-to-one lessons in computer science on:
* Programming languages: C, C #
* Framework: Laravel, Angular
* Database: sql
- Location: at home (City: Rabat / Salé)
- Expersience: 4 years
MichaelMath, Sciences, Computers and software for children, adolescents, adults and seniors
I teach mathematics and science courses for levels:
- Lower secondary
- Higher and University Secondary
- Central jury
I teach computer and software courses:
- Programming: Initiation, Beginner, Intermediate
- Software: Initiation, Beginner, Intermediate, Experienced
Before agreeing on a course, we can discuss the subject to study. In the case of a particular request, we can make a first meeting to discuss the matter to see. If I can help you, we are go!
My technique is summarized in 5 steps:
- Analysis (of your needs)
- Adaptation (to your learning skills)
- The practice
TatianaLearning MaxMSP/ Ableton/ Music Production/ Electronic Music
This class is for musicians interested to develop their work with electronics by using the computer. With the softwares Max/MSP or Ableton Live I can give you the tools to program your own electronic tracks and effects for live playing of for editing them after recording your music.
ChristopheI accompany students from the sixth to the final who have a need to have regular support, or a renewed motivation
I accompany students from the sixth to the final year who have a need for regular support, or increased motivation and learning after dropping out of school.
I teach a systematic way of working, fully focused on efficiency. Whatever the purpose of my students, I teach them first of all that to revise an exam, it is absolutely necessary to understand what is expected of them. A mathematics test at the Baccalauréat is not prepared in the same way as a return to preparatory classes. The first thing to do, even before studying the lesson, is to study the exam.
SergeWeb and mobile application development, introduction to Java to get started in Android dev
This course is intended for all those who want to discover what lies behind a web or mobile application, several modules are available according to your needs to enter the big family of DEVELOPERS, my method is gradual with 10% of theory and 90% of practical, we will use the maximum of online tools to go fast and avoid material constraints, I propose to introduce you to these languages and frameworks much sought after: HTML5 / CSS3, JS, Bootstrap, JQuery Mobile, AngularJS / 2 + / 4 +, PHP, Ruby, Python, Golang. For the little ones I propose Scratch, Penjee ... and App Inventor (mobile app) for teens, also an intro in Java to launch you in Android app development
MatthewComputer Science, Programming, Mathematics Tutoring
I am offering private computer science and mathematics for interview preparation, SATs, GREs and AP tests, and for anybody who'd like to get a head start learning to program before college or as a career switch.
I'm a PhD student at ETH Zürich, specializing in AI and Machine Learning. Here I've been a teaching assistant for discrete math for computer scientists, reliable artificial intelligence and software architecture and engineering.
I have a bachelors in mathematics and computer science and a masters in computer science from CMU, the top university in the world for computer science. There I was the sole teaching assistant for complexity theory taught by the Turing Award winner Manuel Blum, and for formal languages automata and computability, and for computational discrete math, and for algorithm design and complexity. Here, my research was on programming language design, and thus I am proficient at using and teaching any programming language.
I've also worked as a software engineer at Apple and Google in silicon valley, and built and sold a startup.
AlexandrosProfessional Private Online University Programming Tuition
+Assignment Help - Exam Preparation - Practice
in Python - Java - Computer Science modules
Hi, I'm Alexandros and I am currently working as a self-employed full-time private tutor having recently completed a Master's at UCL. Here, I am involved with teaching Python, Java, and Computer Science to undergraduate and postgraduate students Monday-Saturday. What makes me a great tutor is that I encourage students to develop their problem solving and critical skills on a wide range of practical programming tasks. This means students are not simply learning facts but are able to think more independently and laterally. I'm also really friendly, patient and try to make my lessons really engaging. In my spare time I enjoy walking, singing and socialising.
AlexAbleton & MaxMSP Lessons - in a͓̽m͓̽s͓̽t͓̽e͓̽r͓̽d͓̽a͓̽m͓̽
Ableton Live is a software music sequencer and digital audio workstation. In contrast to many other software sequencers, Live is designed to be an instrument for live performances as well as a tool for composing, recording, arranging, mixing, and mastering.
Max, also known as Max/MSP/Jitter, is a visual programming language for music and multimedia. Over its more than thirty-year history, it has been used by composers, performers, software designers, researchers, and artists to create recordings, performances, and installations.
Depending on your interest I will show you how to use and customise each program to your needs, but also show you how to combine the two in order to get the best of the 2 worlds.
Ableton and MaxMSP are a killer combo for anyone that wants to:
- expand their musical instrument with electronic extensions
- create custom made controllers for their live performances
- create complex automations for live or studio use
- produce music, compose, arrange
- create automated VJ sets to accompany their live performance
- create a live looping performance
- control backing tracks for live performances
- work on generative music
- program art installations
and much more
I will give you sets & patches with examples to accompany the lessons, but also help you build your own creations in MaxMSP or Ableton.
CollinsMath and computer tutor in exam preparation
I am a teacher of mathematics I would like to share my knowledge with a maximum of person and to give my help to all those who are in need. Computer engineer so I also have computer skills that I would also like to share.
SarahMathematics and Matlab programming class for all levels
I can Give Math classes for students in all levels (School or University). I will help the students understand more by doing more exercises with them.
I have taught Matlab for two semester for Bachelor Engineering Students. I also did my Bachelor project in Matlab and in my Master I used it in many courses.