CuihongA Chinese girl gives Chinese classes, and Math for all the ages.
I am a Chinese girl, had 2 years study in European University for my Master degree and 4 years study for my Bachelor in Chinese Literature filed at Beijing Normal University. since 2016 I have been teaching Chinese in the school of The Language Center at Ferney Voltaire , I also had experience to teach maths for High school students. If you need any help on chinese and maths , please contact me. Thanks a lot for your attention.
PeishanChinese turor for Chinese/ Mandarin (simplified and traditional )
Giving my background in Foreign Languages and Literature as my bachelor study, and Adult and Continuing Education as my master degree, I gain great professional abilities in languages and education.
Since I was 18 years old, I've been offering language teaching to the students, who are from 5-70 years old. I possess a wide range of Mandarin teaching experiences that I've given one-to-one and group classes before, and even online classes to people all over the world, through which I gained all the experiences teaching people with all the different culture and also all levels from A1-C2, and even with the clients who need to prepare for Mandarin verification exams( HSK, Hànyǔ Shuǐpíng Kǎoshì). When it comes to the most forgettable teaching experience I've ever had, I think it was my former job that I gave language and culture class in a community university for 3.5 years. There, I merged language teaching, diversified culture, with European and South-East Asian cooking, and it was certainly a great fun.
I am now also working in the international school in Geneva for the IB exam system, which is pretty challenging, but it broadens my abilities.
With more than 10 years of working in the Mandarin as well as English tutor/ teaching field, I believe my qualifications will match your learning requirements.
GwynethChinese Language Teaching - for Beginners & Intermediate Level
Native Chinese speaker with TCSOL qualification recognised worldwide. Also qualified to Teaching Chinese as Second Language program by National Taiwan Normal University. Experienced in teaching children with no foundation in Chinese language at all, as well as working adults in Business Chinese. If you found yourself interested in speaking/writing/reading Chinese.
SuzanneChinese Mandarijns en Kantonees in Gent en Merelbeke
I am Chinese, living in Merelbeke which is very close to Ghent. I have certificate of Putonghua Shuiping ceshi (PSC) from Beijing China. Putonghua is Mandarin. I could speak Cantonese and also know Simplified Chinese characters from china and Traditional Chinese characters from Taiwan and Hong Kong. I can also help you to prepare for HSK test.
I spreak basic Nederlands, but the lesson will be in English or Chinese. I am a nice and flexible person, I could give lesson at your place or via internet, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Due to special situtation now. Apprentus suggest only Online lesson should be given.
ChialingDo you want to speak Chinese with confidence and use the right vocabulary?
• My mother tongue is Mandarin.
• I teach English and Chinese classes to children in 2 private schools.
• To teach adults, I would focus on conversation and vocabulary.
• I love Asian cuisine, you can cook together by practicing Chinese!
• I give priority to spoken language but memorizing vocabulary is a must.
• Among DIY activities, songs, cooking, drawing, painting.
• I start the lessons with immersion, then I adapt how to learn by student.
AntoineTailor-made private lessons - Project support and follow-up: film, documentary, web video
Tailor-made private lessons - Project support and follow-up: film, documentary, web video with a filmmaker with 10 years of experience - writing, filming, editing, with material available
This course is suitable for both beginners who want to understand their tools and more advanced who want to perfect their working method or their creative approach.
My learning philosophy is based on the principle of continuous tailor-made monitoring of your needs and your means. We can meet monthly for long-term follow-up or weekly for a quick learning of techniques and working method.
I prefer to start with a meeting. Thus we establish the framework and the objectives of the course. My watchword is friendliness.
The rest depends on your desires and your means.
- Writing with method (Screenwriter)
- The preparation of a film (Production assistantship, camera assistant, dop)
- The shooting techniques (Camera, sound, staging, decoration, costume, artistic direction)
- Data management (DIT)
- Post production (Editor, calibrator)
ShanMandarin Chinese Courses with native speaker - Learn Chinese in a systematic and fun way!
Hi, I'm Shan. Glad to meet you here!
I was born and brought up in China. I specialize in teaching Mandarin Chinese to both absolute beginners and advanced-level students. No matter you are preparing for future career, HSK exams or out of pure interest, your goal will be achieved with my professional instruction.
My class is organized and fun. With my instruction, you will get an efficient and enjoyable learning process. Step by step, you will be able to speak Mandarin Chinese fluently!
Every class is tailored to the specific needs of the student. Ready to start? Send me a message now!
Samiaprivate lessons: French (remediation + preparation) possible online
Experienced French teacher, French speaking and having worked in the French system (mission) and Tunisian system, offers private lessons for different levels (with excellent pedagogy):
-adults (faculty or other: remediation, communication, writing ...)
-from college to high school (courses, remediation, revision, preparation for tests ...).
French school system in high school (remediation, preparation for tests ...)
COURSES are INDIVIDUAL CUSTOMIZED and schedules are flexible
HelenMandarin Chinese Tutoring - Native Speaker (Beginners -Advanced)
I am a native Mandarin Chinese speaker. Growing up, I've spoken the language in my household, with parents and relatives and I've also took Chinese classes to further improve my understanding of the language throughout college.
My class with my unique teaching method is suitable for students of all ages! I'm able to work with adults and children alike in improving their conversational Chinese language. For basic learners, I can help with pronunciations, the Chinese alphabet, and also character writing!
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to me! I'm more than happy to help and looking forward to hearing back from you!
LeiLearn Mandarin with me in a fun way( private lesson)
I'm certified in teaching Chinese as a second language from the Beijing Language and Culture university. I am currently working as a Chinese teacher at a school. I have a lot of experience teaching Chinese. Since I come from Beijing, mandarin is my native language.
You will learn Chinese in a relaxed and fun way, which will make you remember the characters easily. I enjoy to spend time on teaching and talking with different people in Chinese. What is most important to me is that you enjoy learning Chinese with me ;)
XinTailored Chinese course with FUN(webcam via SKYPE available)
Are you searching for a tailored Chinese course which meets your personal learning goals? No matter with Traveling purpose, for business affairs, academical achievement, or attracted by the Chinese Culture, you'll reach your learning goals step by step with my assistance.
I'm an experienced certified Chinese teacher with a master degree of educational psychology, I design each lesson of my course in a delicate way in order to assist you to discover this beautiful language and gain confidence with your progress. Follow me and start learning Chinese efficiently with FUN ( different learning targets on demand !)
DragosPresentation Design, Speech Writing and Orathorical Practice
They say talking in public is the no1 fear in the world.
How about preparing for it intensively, so when the moment comes, you will be confident, engaged and clear, even if your knees are still shaking?
I have been coaching debate and public speaking to young people for 4 years. I have a lot of experience in speech writing and helping others prepare for talking in front of a crowd. What we can achieve together:
- learn to compose a good speech -> with all the necessary elements in order to have a persuasive effect
- design a killer presentation -> complicated ideas sometimes require visual aid for the public. Learn to let go of comic sans and how not to undermine a good talk with outdated graphic work
- practice speaking -> 99%blood sweat and tears. I can help you present over, and over and over again until you are satisfied and confident that nothing can go wrong. Remember that all the great speakers of this world made history by practice, not by intuition or accident.
My main goal for this course is that you would acquire autonomy to write your own speeches and manage presentations with less effort by being more and more persuasive.
EmilyOnline Personal Mandarin Teacher for elementary, intermediate and advanced speakers
I'm a native Chinese who has a profound understanding of English. I'm very sociable and I like to help people practice their Chinese. We can talk about music, videos, history, ... anything! Personally, I've been working the past 5 years as a nurse in a international hospital in Chengdu, Sichuan Province, China. I've been talking with Chinese-learners a lot within these past few years. We practice all kinds of Chinese vocabulary such as daily routine talk, all kinds of subjects, business vocabulary, ...
YuClick the Chinese language and Asian culture on/off-line with the help of an articulate and humorous native!
I am Yu. Nice to meet you!
This lesson can help you set out to learn how to speak Hanyu, read, and write Zhongwen. For this purpose, you will study the Chinese alphabet (Hanyu Pinyin), characters(Hanzi), vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, and common words and phrases. If you want to learn the Chinese language, you've found the right class!
Course materials can be:
-Standard Course HSK (for language ability test)
-Experiencing Chinese (for immersive classes)
-Learn Chinese with me (for schoolchildren and teenagers)
-any tailor-made materials that interest you
This course is designed in three versions for different kinds of participants:
1) A Beginner!
- Have little or no prior knowledge of the Chinese language;
- Want to learn how to make yourself understood in Chinese when traveling, for example, understanding and speaking common everyday words (and sentences) in different typical scenarios ;
- Hope to express 1-10 and some larger numbers in China in speech or by gesture decently.
*Some examples at this stage:
- Hello! Thank you. How are you?
- Sorry. / You're welcome!
- I can speak Chinese! What's your name?
- What's the date today? What's the time now?
- I'd like a cup of coffee. Is this seat free?
- (and other current Chinese usages in any scenarios you're interested in! Definitely I can teach you fast haha)
**Naturally, pronunciation and the four vowel tones are an important part of the lessons, but participants also learn the principles of Chinese writing and gain an understanding of Chinese culture!
2) An Intermediate Learner
- Have upper-intermediate knowledge of Chinese;
- Need to increasingly enhance our active language skills, to expand your vocabulary, practice reading without Pinyin, and master more advanced grammar and fixed structures to be able to make longer sentences;
- Interest yourself in being able to express your views on common everyday topics, like foods, drinks, gifts, weather, Chinese habits, and common practice.
3) An Advanced Learner
- Can speak and understand Chinese reasonably well;
- Attempt to deepen your understanding of Chinese culture and learn more advanced grammatical constructs to communicate more specific and complex ideas in Chinese, both verbally and in writing;
- Focus on topics dealt with leisure and hobbies, hospitality, culture, arts, poetry, history, dynasties and civilization, of modern and ancient China.
***I have lived in China for over twenty years, traveled to many cites (including Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Nanjing, Hongkong, Macau, and so on), and was educated at respected schools and universities.
Currently, I am studying Social Sciences in the Netherlands and I am a fan of Chinese literature/Japanese anime/Marvel films, so it's also welcome that you would like to have an informative and interesting talk in Chinese about these topics.
+China captures the imagination with its fascinating contrasts. A modern-day global economic entity that proudly upholds ancient traditions. Definitely, a good way to start learning more about China is by taking Chinese!