Chloe VictoriaPrivate English Tutor based on fluency and agility
The class is made up of 1 or 2 grammar points per hour, along with a mixture of agility exercises. The main aim of the lesson is to improve fluency and agility.
I have a degree in English with experience teaching both adults and children of different ages and levels. The classes are quick and fast paced with corrections happening on the spot. Repetition is at the heart of every class. The classes will be prepared for your specified English level.
Whilst most of the classes are based on a given Grammar point, there is also a chance to have more general conversation.
HarshitLearn UX, UI and overall Product Design (Pay on Success)
- I specialize in overall Product Design and can teach you all aspects of it. Be it creating a product from scratch, UI and UX Design or just lessons on Usability Testing, I can cover all with good depth.
- I will work with a goal oriented structure and if we together don't achieve the goal, you can choose to not pay the majority of the fee.
- Can plan special course on 'Design Thinking and Application' with discounted plan for kids and teenagers.
VishakhaBusiness School exam preparation, masters, MIM, Grande Ecole
I have finished Masters in Financial Economics and Masters in Corporate Finance and Banking from EDHEC Business School, Grande Ecole. I offer courses to help students excel in Corporate Finance, Accounting, Strategy and Management. I make it a point to provide easy examples and explanations to help students remember things; specially for students who don't have english as their first language.
The courses will be designed to help the student overcome his/her weakness in a particular subject. Additionally, I also focus on communication and soft skills for holistic development and easy admission into universities.
I understand university education in and out, for any help in joining one, or surviving one; Vishakha to the rescue :)
Each successful student is a smile on my face :)
In my classes you will learn all about marketing strategy, controlling projects and advanced excell
HilaireInnovation Training for Professionals and Students
Introduction to innovation
Creativity and its tools
M & BD Brics © innovating as a team
Surf with your Swing
From Burnout to Creativity
Work Material: Provided by the trainer
This course is intended for groups. But it can be followed also in private.
MouhcineSupport course Baccalaureate Economics and economics business organizations
Graduated from a Master 2 in innovation management and entrepreneurial strategies, and with more than 2 years of experience in teaching and training, I dedicate my career to the success of my bachelor students in economics and accounting management.
I offer my services as a private teacher in a very wide spectrum of disciplines, for levels of the 1st year bac economy and 2nd year bac (SEG, GC).
For your information, I teach in French and English, at home, online or internationally. Whether it is the general economy, economy and administrative organization of companies for both levels, Without forgetting, the support that I can provide you in your choice of training in higher education
You will find in this announcement all the necessary information, including my prices, but also the many recommendations I received from my students and their parents.
I invite you to contact me to learn about your needs and offer you the appropriate educational solution.
See you soon.
PatriciaProject Management Courses for PMI Certifications
It is a course to learn the fundamentals of project management within the framework of PMI for the PMP or PMI-ACP certifications.
Oriented for students of different levels of knowledge in project management and / or who apply project management in their working life, and do not know a methodology.
These courses can be the beginning of the knowledge of the PMP project management methodology or reinforce knowledge to strengthen them and present you to the PMP or PMI-ACP certification exams or knowledge for the Scrum Fundamentals certification, and if you are part of a team of YOU. You can take classes for the ITIL v4 certification. With material and practical content for your preparation.
PierrickCOACHING & COURSES: Interior decoration, Interior design, Design, Furniture design, Hainaut-Brabant Wallon-Bruxelles
I am an interior designer.
I propose you simple and adapted courses to your request, to learn easily the interior decoration. You will learn how to create a project according to your tastes and to realize it with the help of plans, drawings, palettes of style, etc.
Whether you are novices, amateurs, students, professionals, welcome.
The course is open to everyone, whether it is a hobby or a professional goal, I will give you the keys to the interior design that will allow you to create according to your desires.
MarineAgile Management Coach +13 years of international leadership and management consulting
Agile Management Coach,
I have 13 years of experience in management consulting in the financial sector and new technologies.
I mainly work in the management of programs around the Digital transformation (Data / Big Data & CLOUD, GDPR, Cloud, etc.).
This is coaching on one of the topics below:
1.AGILE methodologies (Scrum, Agile @ Scale):
- Roles & responsibilities: Product Owner and / or Scrum Master
- Epics, Features, user stories, backlog
- Estimation techniques (Poker Planning)
- Prioritization techniques and the concept of building blocks
- Leading view vs Contributing view
- Definition of Ready and Definition of Done
- Ceremonies: Sprint planning, Sprint review (demo), Retrospective, standup meetings, etc.
- Monitoring indicators
2. Data Governance & Data Management
3. Target Operating Model
5. BUILD to RUN and Go Live.
SamiaDissertations, comments, writing literature, philosophy, projects, CV, correction and online help
I am a highly qualified and experienced French teacher and I propose with a group of colleagues specialized in different disciplines our help to students / students who want to improve their writing, essays, comments, written expressions, ... difficulties to carry out the projects (correction of the contents, of the form, syntax, spelling, grammar, help to the progression, ...) in different subjects History Geography Philosophy Literature Marketing Accounting Right Mathematics Physics Chemistry Biology Genetics SVT Programming .. ....
in English, French, German, Arabic
We also work remotely (around the world) and we offer excellent quality monitoring and educational and enriching explanations.
AsimProject Appraisal and Finance - Best way to understand Capital Budgeting and Sourcing Finances for long-term projects evaluation
Project Appraisal and Finance:
Contents of Course
The Investment Problem and Capital Budgeting
• Investment Decisions and Owners’ Wealth Maximization
• Capital Budgeting
• Classifying investment projects
• Classification according to their economic life, risk, and dependence on other projects
Cash Flow Estimation
• Incremental Cash Flows
• Investment Cash Flows
• Changes in Working Capital
• Net Cash Flows
Integrative Examples and Cash Flow Estimation in Practice
• Integrative Example: The Expansion of the facility
• Integrative Example: The Replacement of Facility
• Cash Flow Estimation in Practice
Payback and Discounted Payback Period Techniques
• Payback Period
• Decision rules and drawbacks
• Discounted Payback Period
• Decision rules and benefits
• Owner’s wealth maximization
Net Present Value Technique
• Net Present Value Calculation
• Net Present Value Decision Rule
• Net Present Value as an Evaluation Technique
• The Investment Profile
• NPV and Further Considerations
Profitability Index Technique
• Profitability Index Decision Rule
• Profitability Index as an Evaluation Technique
Internal Rate of Return Technique
• Internal Rate of Return Calculation & Decision Rule
• Internal Rate of Return as an Evaluation Technique
• Multiple Internal Rates of Return
• The IRR and capital rationing
Modified Internal Rate of Return Technique
• Modified Internal Rate of Return Technique and decision rule
• Modified Internal Rate of Return as an Evaluation Technique
• The comparative benefits of MIRR
Comparing Evaluation Techniques and some Concluding Thoughts
• Scale Differences
• Choosing the Appropriate Technique
• Capital Budgeting Techniques in Practice
• Capital Budgeting and the Justification of New Technology
Measurement of Project Risk
• Measuring a Project’s Stand-Alone Risk
• Sensitivity analysis
• Simulation analysis
• Measuring a Project’s Market Risk
• Market risk and financial leverage
Incorporating Risk in the Capital Budgeting Decision
• Risk-Adjusted Rate and adjusted WACC
• Real Options
• Certainty Equivalents
• Assessment of Project Risk in Practice
Valuing a Lease
• Direct Cash Flow from Leasing
• Valuing the Direct Cash Flow from Leasing
• Concept of an Equivalent Loan
• Comparison of Alternative Leases
• Another Approach to Lease Valuation
Uncertainty and the Lease Valuation Model
• Alternative Discount Rates and the Uncertainty of Cash Flows
• Residual Value and the Lease Term
• Debt Displacement and the Lease Valuation Model
• Sensitivity Analysis
Generalization of the Lease Valuation Model
• Assumptions and Notation
• Valuing the Lease
• Valuation when there are Limitations on carrying Forward Items
• Valuation when no Tax Benefits are Expected
Diane-MarieMarketing / Project planning for beginners or intermediates
Discover the basics of Marketing! I have a Master's degree in the subject (as well as Economics) ,as well as being Six Sigma Green belt certified.
Whether you are curious about it, need a refresher session(s) or help with the creation of your Business Plan, I am here for you!
RoosLean Light - 1.5 hour online workshop! Get to know this versatile method that is already used in many companies.
During this interactive workshop I will take you into the world of Lean.
Lean is an international method that is applied within many companies. Lean has many tools and many roles.
That is why there are different levels, also called 'belts', where training can be followed. This Lean light workshop does not fall under a belt, but gives a summary of the basics and the most important tools that can be applied immediately.
Lean is about working more effectively and efficiently by looking at processes.
This can be a process within your own company, or the process at home of making coffee, for example.
After this workshop:
- You know where Lean originated and you recognize the house of Toyota
- Do you know which waste Lean recognizes and can you recognize this within your own work / private environment
- Do you know how to apply the 5S method? It is no longer possible to see any improvement potential.
Invest 1.5 hours of your time and get to know this versatile method in an accessible way, namely at home behind the computer with your own cup of coffee or soft drink. ;-)
JonathanPersonal and Professional Development Classes (with native French)
Hi, my name is Jonathan. I am a native Frenchman and I have been interested in project management and personal development methods for several years. This course is aimed at people who want to make their dreams come true. My course is personalized and offers tools and methods to develop your skills, knowledge and motivation. I propose fun tools and simple exercises for you to achieve your goals. I will share my documentary sources (videos, tutorials, books ...) so that you can build your own path with all serenity.
Bonjour, Je m'appelle Jonathan. Je suis français natif et m'intéresse depuis plusieurs années à project management et aux méthodes de développement personnel. Ce cours est destiné aux personnes souhaitant faire de leurs rêves, une réalité. Mon cours est personnalisé et offre des outils et méthodes pour développer vos capacités, you understand, you connaissances et votre motivation. Je propose des outils ludiques et exercices simple pour vous permettre d'atteindre vos objectifs. Je vous partagerais mes sources documentaires (vidéos, tutorials, livres ...) so that vous puissiez will build votre propre chemin en toute sérénité.
AshingtonPROJECT MANAGEMENT AND PROJECT MANAGEMENT SCHEDULING
Project management is essential for any project to be delivered on time and at the most minimal cost while achieving the required objectives.
Here I solve for you any problems you have with your project management class work, assignments or project scheduling.