FawziFrench private lessons: Language and communication [ONLINE]
I am coach, writer and teacher of French since 2012.
I speak Arabic, French, Spanish, English and a little Turkish.
I give French lessons: language and communication with a French pedagogy, written and oral so that everyone can speak fluently avoiding grammatical gaps.
I explain my classes in French, in Arabic or in Spanish, according to your choice.
PelinOnline / In person Private lesson / Turkish tutor / Conversation / Grammar / Writing / Reading / Homework
I am a Turkish teacher. I graduated in Turkey with a BA in Languages. The lessons I offer are from basic to academic level, so for children, students, expats and adults. The focus is on learning grammar, speaking, ,, read and write. If you want to learn Turkish for vacation, work, family or just as a hobby, then I can certainly help you. I use Turkish grammar books, podcast, websites for learning Turkish and other study material.
MariaIMPARIAMO L'ITALIANO for adults, children and teenagers.
The course in Italian, divided into several sections between phonetics, grammar, and vocabulary, aims to provide students with the basics of every day Italian, ensuring them a good command of the essential vocabulary, useful to support both the conversation, understand written Italian and knowing how to write texts in this language.
JustynaUniversity classes (psychology, philosophy, pedagogy, linguistics)
I graduated from the University of Athens where I attended courses in pedagogics, psychology, philosophy and linguistics.
What can I teach?
- I can prepare you for exams in pedagogics, psychology, philosophy, linguistics.
- Psychology (developmental / school / clinical / social)
- Philosophy (mainly ancient philosophy, e.g. Socrates, Plato, Aristotle)
- Linguistics / phonology / grammar / syntax
During my lessons I use :
- Skype/Whatsapp/Messenger to connect with you,
- Google Docs to keep notes, which you can check at any time and they are yours to keep,
- sketch board me to make mind maps/diagrams to show connections between ideas, etc.
I adore my profession and desire each and every one of my students be satisfied with the lesson. That's why I make sure the atmosphere is stress-free and nice. I also want my lessons to be as effective as possible. Therefore, I make sure they are well-prepared, although they can be altered at any point, should such an opportunity arise. I like explaining things in a variety of ways as well as make use of dictionaries, diagrams, etc. When it comes to students who want to obtain certificates, I am very demanding.
PhilPrivate French lessons with native French speaker in Co. Mayo
Hi, I have been a tutor for the past 20 years teaching French and English language to students aged 4 to 85 y/o. I'm half Swiss (French speaking part) half American/Irish, therefore bilingual French/English and this French class is for students who want to either learn French from the beginning, school pupils who need help at school or adults who want to learn or improve their French, should they need for work or travel to French speaking countries.
I've been an entrepreneur for the past 6 years and I'm also a certified child educator.
If you're an absolute beginner, don't worry, I know how to adapt my teaching to any situation! Feel free to contact me and let's talk about your goals!
CharlotteImprove your speeches in public and in meetings / Brussels
Public speaking is one of the most scary things for human beings. For some, this can be extremely disabling and hinder their entire career.
But this apprehension concerns a very large percentage of the population and crosses all categories of age, sex or socio-professional environment. If you are in this case, you can start by reassuring yourself: you are not alone!
The second good news is that it works! It is by practicing that you will learn how to lower the level of stress, to be more aware of what you have to do and to be well prepared.
To practice, I offer private lessons: a benevolent and demanding environment that will allow us to adapt to your specific needs. Once you have understood your fears and learned to overcome them, speaking (in public, meeting) may be a great source of fun!
MohanLearn Worlds Ancient Tamil Language in an Easy Way
Learn Worlds Ancient Tamil Language in an Easy Way.
Am a Tamil Tutor, Will be helping you in learning the Worlds Ancient Tamil Language in an Easy Way. Which is oriented 2000 years before.
Still this language is available in Southern part of India Called the State of Tamil nadu
EmilyOnline Personal Mandarin Teacher for elementary, intermediate and advanced speakers
I'm a native Chinese who has a profound understanding of English. I'm very sociable and I like to help people practice their Chinese. We can talk about music, videos, history, ... anything! Personally, I've been working the past 5 years as a nurse in a international hospital in Chengdu, Sichuan Province, China. I've been talking with Chinese-learners a lot within these past few years. We practice all kinds of Chinese vocabulary such as daily routine talk, all kinds of subjects, business vocabulary, ...
BernadetteEnglish courses - all levels - upgrading - reinforcement - preparation of tests / exams
Former senior manager (in Belgium and abroad), with a great experience in teaching (in Belgium and abroad), I offer courses covering all levels - from beginner's ABC to sharp vocabulary for the frame.
I do not move: classes are given at my home, Chenois (not far from the station) but I can also follow you via Skype if necessary (for example during holidays)
SamirLearn MSA Arabic (Fusha and Dialects) for all levels in Frankfurt am Main, Germany or online via Zoom / Meet / Moodle / Skype
Experienced lecturer / tutor / teacher of Arabic & Hebrew & German and intercultural training & coaching Islamic & Arab World + translator & interpreter (Arabic & German) with MBA in International Management Consulting & Diploma in Business Administration / Management
- 34 years experienced tutor of modern Arabic and Hebrew & German + Intercultural Management for non-native speakers
- Native speaker of MSA Modern Standard Arabic / Dialect of Palestine, Egypt, Jordan, Syria & Libanon
- Diploma / BA in Business Administration (Management & Controlling) and Executive MBA in IMC International Management Consulting degrees from German & UK located universities
- 34-year experience in the teaching of Arabic, Hebrew & German and Intercultural Competence at various German universities in the Frankfurt & Rhein-Main-Area : Frankfurt University of Applied Sciences, Hochschule Darmstadt, Hochschule Rhein-Main Wiesbaden, University of Würzburg etc.,
- Based in Frankfurt am Main City, Hessen Germany
What do I offer?
- I offer one to one and group lessons in Arabic language.
- I offer one to one and group lessons in German for non-native (arabs & muslims) speakers.
- I offer lessons to university students at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels
- I provide Arabic / German / Arabic translation and interpreting in various areas (Media, marketing, business, etc).
CatherineLearn to promote your business with social networks
Professional marketing and digital communication, I taught in various schools at the Bachelor and Master level.
I am at your disposal to teach you to communicate on the web to promote your activities. I can teach you:
-How to create your website
-How to use social networks (Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, ...)
-How to do research on the web
-How to make a presentation on PowerPoint or Keynote
-How to use social networks to make "Live"
-How to make video on the internet
-Use computer tools
JenniLearn English Efficiently: Customized Lessons (CELTA Certified)
my name is Jenni and I am a bilingual native speaker of English and Finnish.
In both English and Finnish I have a very neutral accent: my students often tell me they find my accent easy to understand.
I am a CELTA certified English teacher and have been teaching English full-time since 2014 in countries such as Ireland, China, Japan and now in Austria. I have taught both adults and children in private lessons as well as groups. My students have been everything from business professionals to teenagers preparing for their exchange year abroad to young children having their first contact with a foreign language.
My greatest strength as a teacher is my experience from using different methods of teaching as well as different levels of students. I customize all my lessons to my students’ needs.
Whether you are just beginning to learn English or already have a high level of English and are looking to keep up your skills or perhaps master a grammar point, I am confident I can help you achieve your goal.
As a teacher I will customize each of our lessons to your needs and wants. Usually this means that I will assess your level of English during our first lesson. Then by asking you specific questions I find out more about why you are studying English and what is the goal you wish to achieve. We will also together decide what kind of materials (if any) we will use during our lessons. All of this I do so I know how to help you achieve your personal goal. A happy student makes a happy teacher!
I look forward to our lessons :)
YuClick the Chinese language and Asian culture on/off-line with the help of an articulate and humorous native!
I am Yu. Nice to meet you!
This lesson can help you set out to learn how to speak Hanyu, read, and write Zhongwen. For this purpose, you will study the Chinese alphabet (Hanyu Pinyin), characters(Hanzi), vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, and common words and phrases. If you want to learn the Chinese language, you've found the right class!
Course materials can be:
-Standard Course HSK (for language ability test)
-Experiencing Chinese (for immersive classes)
-Learn Chinese with me (for schoolchildren and teenagers)
-any tailor-made materials that interest you
This course is designed in three versions for different kinds of participants:
1) A Beginner!
- Have little or no prior knowledge of the Chinese language;
- Want to learn how to make yourself understood in Chinese when traveling, for example, understanding and speaking common everyday words (and sentences) in different typical scenarios ;
- Hope to express 1-10 and some larger numbers in China in speech or by gesture decently.
*Some examples at this stage:
- Hello! Thank you. How are you?
- Sorry. / You're welcome!
- I can speak Chinese! What's your name?
- What's the date today? What's the time now?
- I'd like a cup of coffee. Is this seat free?
- (and other current Chinese usages in any scenarios you're interested in! Definitely I can teach you fast haha)
**Naturally, pronunciation and the four vowel tones are an important part of the lessons, but participants also learn the principles of Chinese writing and gain an understanding of Chinese culture!
2) An Intermediate Learner
- Have upper-intermediate knowledge of Chinese;
- Need to increasingly enhance our active language skills, to expand your vocabulary, practice reading without Pinyin, and master more advanced grammar and fixed structures to be able to make longer sentences;
- Interest yourself in being able to express your views on common everyday topics, like foods, drinks, gifts, weather, Chinese habits, and common practice.
3) An Advanced Learner
- Can speak and understand Chinese reasonably well;
- Attempt to deepen your understanding of Chinese culture and learn more advanced grammatical constructs to communicate more specific and complex ideas in Chinese, both verbally and in writing;
- Focus on topics dealt with leisure and hobbies, hospitality, culture, arts, poetry, history, dynasties and civilization, of modern and ancient China.
***I have lived in China for over twenty years, traveled to many cites (including Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Nanjing, Hongkong, Macau, and so on), and was educated at respected schools and universities.
Currently, I am studying Social Sciences in the Netherlands and I am a fan of Chinese literature/Japanese anime/Marvel films, so it's also welcome that you would like to have an informative and interesting talk in Chinese about these topics.
+China captures the imagination with its fascinating contrasts. A modern-day global economic entity that proudly upholds ancient traditions. Definitely, a good way to start learning more about China is by taking Chinese!