AlessandroMusic Composition - Computer Aided Music / Current Music
a training to learn about MAO by creating a piece of A to Z in the style of music of your choice on the Ableton Live program.
From recording to sound design to mastering, discover all facets of music production.
For beginners at first, we will review the software in a simple and concise way to understand the operation and evolve without getting lost in a huge technical mumbo jumbo.
For those looking for perfection, the following points can be addressed one by one or in the context of creating a song.
Sound design (leads, pads, bass, drums, etc.)
GeordieComputer Aided Music and Sound Engineering
Beginner to advanced, give computer-assisted music production courses on any medium: Ableton, Logic pro, Cubase, Protools ...
Beginner to advanced, sound technique course: signal processing, mixing, mastering.
Support on musical production.
JoãoMusic Composition and Music Production. Learn how to develop your ideas.
I have a master degree in music composition at the Royal Conservatoire Den Haag. I have been working in music composition for 10 year. This is a class where you are going to learn how to work with your own composition ideas as well get acquaintance to new composition tools and approach.
This is open for different types of music approach:
- contemporary classical music
- electronic music production/Ableton (any style you want)
- Music for Cinema (theory and how to do mockups with samples)
-Generative Music (Using max/msp and reaktor)
VladimirGuitar, Music theory, Composition, Music software
I am a professional guitarist, guitar teacher and composer. I have more than 10 years of experience in teaching music. Skillful in many styles, such as classical, flamenco, bossa nova, blues, jazz. Proficient in music theory, music composition and music software such as Logic Pro, Ableton Live, Max MSP. If you want to learn how to play guitar, to compose your own music using instruments or a computer, I can help you. If you have a question, do not hesitate to call or write!
ZadieIntuitive Music Production with Ableton Live (MAO)
My name is Zadie and I have been an electro musician for 10 years. Having a great experience in the studio, on stage but also as a speaker in MAO workshops with high school students, I can help you overcome the first technical difficulties of music production to make the music you hear.
In an era where everyone can compose, record, mix and share their music with the world, my personalized lessons will allow you to quickly acquire the basic reflexes of musical production to free your creativity.
We will discuss many examples of recording, sound design and mixing to give you the autonomy to finalize quality songs.
We will work with the very intuitive Ableton Live software which I can provide you with a demo copy.
DavidMAO COURSE - ABLETON LIVE FROM AAZ -SOUND DESIGN
Whether you are a beginner or experienced, the chain of an artistic project, creative, requires some knowledge and I am here to fill gaps. To guide you, inform you, accompany you in your creation. Today, you can do everything with a computer, from the simple model to the prod pro ultra licked. There are tips, tricks, a precise way of working for each project, which many do not know. I am here to teach you from A to Z all the techniques, basic and / or advanced, of this wonderful software of creation, sound design and production, that is Ableton Live. I have been working intensively with Ableton Live for over 10 years. I am a professional musician and producer for over 20 years with several tours and albums to my credit. I want to share my knowledge with those who have the desire to learn. Or simply titillate the music lover who sleeps in you, but also, musically arouse the youngest. From beginner to advanced, there is always, at some point, the need for outside help. And that's where I come in!
I do not have a pre-established lesson plan, I adapt to each student. It is very evolutionary, according to the capacities of each one. Some examples of points that we could apprehend:
- initiation via Ableton Live. Help with making a song, a groove, a mix.
- Save these own creations ...
- Know tips to work in better conditions.
- Creation and explanation of a template that will facilitate your work later.
- What are plugins?
- ITB Mixer (Into the Box).
- Sound design work.
- Create your own sounds, work, compose with external machines ...
Do not hesitate to contact me for more information, see you soon!
JohanGuitar lessons in Paris, all levels, all styles
Guitarist, 39 years old (25 years of practice including 20 teaching), offers guitar lessons in all styles (rock, metal, blues, fingerstyle, funk, folk, classical ...) in Paris.
The approach will be a function of everyone but will include the beginning of harmony (theory, scales, chords, rhythm ...), improvisation, composition, as well as the work of exercises designed to develop dexterity , accuracy and speed (work of the round-trip, sweeping, sweep picking, legato, tapping, fingerpicking etc ...) the goal is to appropriate the instrument as quickly as possible without going through the solfège , in order to freely express his creativity.
Possibility of introduction to the MAO (Computer Aided Music) on Cubase 8 software.
Ability to pay check employment service.
PatrickAbleton Live - Getting your ideas down into a workable format to create a full working track! No prior knowledge needed!
I specialise in making music with the computer when there isn't a whole bunch of theory knowledge there. I can teach you to quickly and efficiently make that tune in your head into a reality, then turn that into a full track.
If you have tried a few tutorials or courses and they didn't fit with you because of all the engineering jargon and theory based approach, this course is for you! I learnt to make music because I was hearing all these songs in my head but wasn't good enough at any instrument to materialise them. Ableton allowed me to hash through ideas, jam with them, then finally turn them into a full working track. I have also worked as a live and studio sound engineer so I do have the theoretical knowledge but can communicate in the language of learners from all different levels.
I think there are a lot of people that just need to express what they have in there head and Ableton is by far the best program for that. It is very intuitive, "jammable" and so much fun!
For me Ableton is my instrument but I also play the drums, piano and bass.
HakimElectronic Music Production and Mixing for beginners.
Music Production is now on it's peak and the industry is on the lookout for more and more upcoming talents.
In this class you will learn how to appreciate music more, from a technical point of view and learn how to compose and produce your own original material.
MarcoLive electronics: realizing its real-time environment with Max and Max for Live
Create your own programming environment for your performance.
Max (Cycling 74) is a reference for real-time music programming, dedicated to performance and multimedia installations.
The flexibility of the environment makes it possible to create a multitude of interfaces for the computer to communicate with any type of external sensor (gesture, movement, light, ...), in order to create interactive works.
The integration into the Ableton Live software, thanks to Max for Live, makes it possible to design effects and personal devices, to then integrate them in a set Live.
ValérianAbleton MAO Course + Studio Mixing - Certified Trainer. MAO race on Ableton + Mixing Studio - Certified Trainer
Graduate Engineer - Composer Producer Mao
Beginner and advanced level
The training includes:
-Master of Ableton Live software
-How to start your project
-Master / bases of sound synthesis
-Compose electronic music according to style
-You will learn how to mix your track
-What set up to choose for the live and how to configure it!
Graduated audio engineer - Composer Producer Mao
Beginners and Advanced Training includes:
-Master of Ableton
-How to start your project
-Proficiency / basics of sound synthesis
-Composing an electronic music according to your own style
-Basics of synchronization
-You will learn how to mix your track
-Which set up choose for the live and how to configure it!
VictorLearn music theory & composition, practice piano, guitar, bass guitar, or learn music production theory & FL Studio
Hi! My name is Victor, and I would like to give music lessons in the following categories:
- Beginner level lessons in piano, including music theory depending on your needs. Whether you want to learn the basics of piano by practicing classical music, pop, rock, metal, ... any genre is welcome. I have been playing the piano since I was 6, I took private lessons from 6 to 10, then went to the conservatory from 11 to 18, which taught me a lot about music theory. This would be best suited for people that have played the piano for less than two years.
- Composition in pop / rock / metal / electronic music. I think this type of lessons would be best suited for people that would like to produce electronic music but do not know enough music theory to compose their own tracks; or would be a good fit if you sing well and would like to write your own arrangements. I have been composing pieces for the piano, rock arrangements with my band, and electro tracks. In either case, I'll give you the music theoretic base needed, as well as all my tips & tricks to express your creativity with style!
- Learn basic or advanced digital music production on FL Studio. This includes theoretical explanations, practice with the software, beat making, synth design, effect design, song arrangements... I have been using FL Studio since I was 15, and I made many songs with it.
- Beginner lessons in guitar / bass guitar. I have played either one interchangeably in a live rock band for 5 years. This would be best suited for people that have played guitar for less than a year.
AdrienGraduate Professor of the Royal Conservatory of Mons (Arts2) Ableton Live: Sound Mixing, Midi, Sounddesign, Max for Live, Synthesis Techniques
I propose a course to listen to the participant and his needs.
2 options are possible:
- Learning all the basics of the MAO according to an established structure (Operation of a sound card & speakers, microphones, Understanding the digital & analog signal, operation of the sound card, MIDI, Sound synthesis, effects, compressors, EQ, Max For Live) on Ableton Live.
- Targeted learning on a subject according to the participant's request (Audio mixing, Sound synthesis, development of a live set, plug-in, Max For Live, Contemporary writing technique).
If courses are regular, opportunities for feedback on the productions & development of the artistic personality of each. Coaching and setting up a long-term artistic project, tips & tricks.
AllanMusic Production Professional offering Music Production / Mixing / Audio Engineering courses on Ableton Live and Logic Pro X
My classes will be tailored to your needs and what you want to learn. My goal is for you to able to quickly be able understand how production processes work and how you can apply it yourself. All kinds of students are welcome, whether you are a songwriter, instrumentalist, singer, music production student or totally new to music making.
I am a music producer and multi-instrumentalist with over 4 years of experience in the field of production, mixing, sound-engineering and mastering and with a degree in music production. I work as a artist music producer and I consult musician from a song idea to the finished master.