JustynaUniversity classes (psychology, philosophy, pedagogy, linguistics)
I graduated from the University of Athens where I attended courses in pedagogics, psychology, philosophy and linguistics.
What can I teach?
- I can prepare you for exams in pedagogics, psychology, philosophy, linguistics.
- Psychology (developmental / school / clinical / social)
- Philosophy (mainly ancient philosophy, e.g. Socrates, Plato, Aristotle)
- Linguistics / phonology / grammar / syntax
During my lessons I use :
- Skype/Whatsapp/Messenger to connect with you,
- Google Docs to keep notes, which you can check at any time and they are yours to keep,
- sketch board me to make mind maps/diagrams to show connections between ideas, etc.
I adore my profession and desire each and every one of my students be satisfied with the lesson. That's why I make sure the atmosphere is stress-free and nice. I also want my lessons to be as effective as possible. Therefore, I make sure they are well-prepared, although they can be altered at any point, should such an opportunity arise. I like explaining things in a variety of ways as well as make use of dictionaries, diagrams, etc. When it comes to students who want to obtain certificates, I am very demanding.
CathyPrivate Yoga classes (Iyengar, Vinyasa, Sivananda, Ashtanga) at home
Having 20+ years of experience, I am interested in sharing my knowledge of yoga and the benefits of Reiki (energy harmonization) with everyone. I was trained in India where I lived for several years (Iyengar, Sivananda). Iyengar's individual approach allows you to work the postures accurately using the breath, without hurting yourself, learning to listen to him. I currently practice dynamic yoga based on a series of postures by consciously breathing that allows the mind to gradually let go.
Private lessons allow you to establish a personal practice program. After a first interview, during which your motivations and needs are studied, you will leave with a personalized session to practice at home autonomously. I establish and guide a practice that will be reevaluated and intensified gradually by integrating reflexology and Reiki (energy harmonization) during each course.
Private lessons can be done at the teacher's home or in English or in French.
Enjoy a moment of well-being!
SabrinaPrivate lessons of Philosophy in Rouen. And, by webcam in France and internationally.
Professional and experienced teacher, 40, teaches Philosophy, all levels in Rouen. And, by webcam everywhere in France and internationally.
Program: authors and philosophers, fundamental notions, writers, themes, ideas, plan, composite commentary, writing, dissertation, questions, synopses, homework, courses, philosophical questions, etc.
AnnaOnline Pilates classes private or in small groups in your place.
Pilates is a method of exercise and physical movement designed to stretch, strengthen, and balance the body. With systematic practice of specific exercises coupled with focused breathing patterns, Pilates has proven itself invaluable not only as a fitness endeavor, but also as an important adjunct to professional sports training and physical rehabilitation of all kinds.
MeganPersonalized Yoga Sessions (taught in English). Online and In-Person
Having a physical and mental outlet- such as a regular home yoga practice- is so important. During the first confinement in France, I turned my in-person yoga classes into online sessions. The virtual classes I teach have proven effective for my beginner, intermediate, and advanced students. I have also resumed teaching in-person yoga sessions and classes in Paris.
Yoga aligns your physical movement with your breath and increases physical strength and flexibility. Practicing yoga with a private teacher enables you to have the proper alignment for the postures, which ensures the most benefits. Yoga is great for people of all ages, shapes, and physical capabilities. Just a few of the many benefits of yoga include relaxation, relief of back discomfort, muscle tension, and stress.
The private lessons that I teach are tailored to your goals and physical abilities. Yoga sessions will be given in the comfort of your home, or outside as weather permits.
I am happy to answer any further questions you have, or set up a session with you at your convenience.
Please take note that different fees will apply for groups, or corporate classes (depending on location and number of students). Thank you!
RafaëlPhilosophy (initiation or deepening, all concerned)
This course is primarily an introduction to philosophy, ideal for beginners. We will discuss the major currents, from Antiquity to the contemporary era.
For those who want to go further, I propose more in-depth courses in the following disciplines: general epistemology, anthropology, philosophy of science, philosophy of nature, moral philosophy, aesthetics, metaphysics.
NadègeTo progress in French and in philosophy with a professional of the particular course (more than 10 years of experience at your service!)
Already a twelfth grade in private class ...
It is completely by chance that I started in this activity at the exit of the college, not wishing to pass the CAPES immediately and finally, I found the job that suits me in every way.
Each new student is a new adventure: human, cultural, psychological. The private lesson is a space of exchange where one can answer in a perfectly adapted way to the problems (sometimes to the distress ...) of a young adult in the making.
After practicing in Marseille and Rennes, I live today in Finland! But I do not intend to stop my job that I always practice with passion and I'm looking for students who want to work by webcam, to complete my schedule.
The advantages of the course by webcam are numerous for the student:
- Relax at home in a familiar environment.
- Quick exchange of documents: in my subjects, one always needs an unexpected text which invites itself according to the conversation!
- Flexibility of the organization
- Ludo-educational use of the web
- Since 2011: Teacher in private lessons in my account
- From 2007 to 2011, Teacher Acadomia / Anacours / Completude / Legendre (2013): private lessons
- From 2007 to 2011, Acadomia teacher: intensive internships (French, philosophy, methodology of high school work, orientation)
- 2010: Educational consulting for Acadomia (creation of new services, analysis of teaching aids etc ...)
2018: Orthographic and syntactic corrections of the military history book "Les dragons, from the origins to 1918" by Nicolas Bretegnier and Eugène Lelièpvre, published by Epopée
2013: Orthographic and syntactic corrections of Claude-Louis Moreau's book on political philosophy "Réinvestir le politique", published by Éditions L'Harmattan, collection "contemporary issues".
License of Modern Letter (AB Mention) obtained at the University of Provence in 2007
- Identification of the gaps: "anyway, I'm bad in French!" Alas, many students take their bad notes for a fatality, even for a personal judgment. They feel deprived and devalued. To return to success, it is essential to understand the reasons for the failure, and fill the gaps, little by little, but with determination!
- Methodological approach of the disciplines: In French (or in philosophy), the student often thinks that there is nothing to do! The lack of working method is the first factor of failure unfortunately. Over the course of the course we will make sure to restore a working method conducive to success in the subject, and of course, we will focus on the methodology specific to each type of exercise requested (essay, comment etc.)
- Content developed to develop the curiosity of the student and reconcile with the subject: without active collaboration of the student, the private lesson is vain. That's why it's important to stimulate it rather than force it to swallow. However, do not hide it from us: as in all subjects, there are boring steps (I feel a sincere compassion for high school students who are confronted with the learning and identification of text registers by example!)
- Adapted and individualized teaching materials: this is one of the advantages of the private lesson! The teacher adapts and invents daily. I would not want to work myself with a support that I would have tired, anyway!
- Method of work entirely based on the exchange and the putting in confidence of the pupil. The private lesson is a particular time of school life. It's not just "school after school". The pupil must face his shortcomings, must accept his errors as well as his weaknesses. In a teenager's life, it's like being laid bare. How could he do it if he does not trust the person in charge of helping him? As a teacher, I am always sincere with my students: I tell them their weaknesses, but I show them their strengths. I try to show them that a note, good or bad, is just a picture, an inventory of their knowledge of a particular subject at a given moment. It is part of my mission to show them that I do not judge them, and that I rely on facts (a copy, an exercise, a report card, etc.) to improve a situation that only requires improve!
- Great experience of "Dys": over the years, word of mouth has made me more and more students "dys". Since labels are often sterile, I focus with them, as with others, on the essentials and try to distinguish between what is traditional and what is not. I would just say that the confidence and lack of judgment I mentioned above is more than crucial here! One thing is certain: a dys can do everything in French or in philosophy (and in general, in high school) despite the difficulties!
Methodology of the dissertation, the structuring of a writing, the synthesis of documents, correction of memoirs and internship reports, preparation for various competitions (paramedics, business schools ...)
- Follow-up of out-of-school students (medical reasons, precocity, free baccalaureate candidates, etc.)
EmmaPrivate lessons in French / English, all levels from college to graduate, professional
Private lessons in French or English, all levels from college to graduate studies, as well as for professionals:
- College / High School: French, English, History, Philosophy
- Higher education:
* Preparation for the Sciences Po competition (graduate ScPo Paris)
* Economics, management, political philosophy, international relations, psychology (my degrees in these fields: Master of Economics, Sciences Po Paris, MBA, Bachelor of Psychology)
- Professionals: preparation of job interviews, preparation of presentations or specific interviews. Fundamental work to improve your level of business English.
Great experience, excellent results
ClémentinePrivate lessons in English - French - philosophy - SES - history-geography.
2nd year PhD student, possibility of classes for high school and high school students. Help with learning courses, editing, recording and preparation of assessments and exams. Support for the organization and the personal work as well as precise explanations and adapted to the difficulties of each one.
I can help in many subjects with efficiency and rigor. I propose learning methods useful and necessary for the success of exams and easier learning.
I can give courses of method for the dissertation, the critical study of documents, as well as the oral expression in English.
FawziPrivate lessons in philosophy: History of Western thought [ONLINE]
I am a coach, writer and teacher of French and philosophy since 2012, specialist in the field of language science and French literature. I speak French, Spanish, English, Turkish and Arabic.
I give courses in language, communication and philosophy (History of Philosophy and Western thoughts) with a French pedagogy, written, oral, visual and role-playing, so that everyone can speak fluently while avoiding grammatical gaps.
I explain my classes in French, in Arabic or in Spanish, according to your choice.
During the session I explain the course that suits your needs by noting the information provided in your notebook. There is also the possibility of creating an open discussion so that you can speak fluently over time by avoiding spelling errors.
And at the end of each session, I give "lessons" with "exercises" to do as homework to continue our accompaniment and increase your level.
CheersI give online Arabic courses online any level
I teach Arabic at all levels, for Arabic and non-Arabic to children ie d nursery, primary, secondary ... Everything related to learning Arabic conjugunison grammar in general understanding vocabulary expression ....
Pilarhatha yoga according to the iyengar method, private lessons
Certified teacher (2003) by RIMYI (Ramamani Iyengar Memorial Yoga Institute) in Pune, India, Pilar trained in Paris, India and Madrid, She has been practicing Iyengar Yoga since 1991.
Alignment, fluidity and listening are the key words of his teaching.
His pedagogical approach aims to adjust the posture of each student according to his anatomy and his abilities. "In my classes," she says, "I try to help the student develop a sensitive awareness, to discover themselves by feeling. Thanks to a physical work where concentration and the movement of attention play a big role, the fluidity wakes up in all parts of the body and helps to improve the functioning of the different systems. "
DavidOnline Class of Meditation/Yoga/QiGong/Kung-Fu/Fitness for everyone
After 20 years of practice in a broad variety of sports, my daily practice now encompasses all these styles for a holistic approach to fitness and inner peace. It is applicable to any level, from beginners who want to discover the potential of their bodies to already sportive people who want to increase performance.
During the practice, I emphasize mindfulness and sensations for students to learn how to listen to their bodies. If you want to focus on one style more than the others, don’t hesitate to tell me!
I try as much as possible to work without any equipment, although a yoga mat would be useful. However, if you already have weights, ropes, or anything else, let’s make good use of them.
Anakarkis AnakarkisSchool support: philosophy, English, French.
I offer online tutoring courses in the following subjects:
- philosophy (terminal and higher level)
- English (college level and higher up to the License)
- French (elementary and higher level).
I have a Master of Philosophy Epistemology (UFR Aix-Marseille) and a TEFL, international diploma of teaching English as a second language.
I have taught at colleges and schools several times, and I have given many private lessons.
Whether it's a one-time need or a long-term follow-up, do not hesitate to contact me :-)
TimHatha Yoga and Vinyasa flow classes (Teacher certified by the Yoga Alliance)
My classes suits well for beginners and intermediate levels. The rythm is energetic and dynamic. I'm specialized in one-to-one or two person classes, even though I can handle bigger groups. I preferably move to your place, and I got mats for you. My classes are challenging but accessible, and you will learn to create a deep connexion between your mind and body through breathing exercices and a complete hatha yoga practice.