Sarah M.Italian tutoring. Learn Italian with a native speaker
I am native Italian speaker that can help you improve your Italian skills. I believe the best way to learn/improve a language is to have a full immersion and speaking the target language during 95% of the class period.
Some short homework will be assigned, as well as suggestions on how to master the Italian language through music, books and movies.
AlessioItalian test preparations, review, business, conversation.
If you need to pass a test or if you simply want to refresh your roots. This class is focused on developing your speaking, reading and understanding of Italian. I can assign homework depending on your capabilities, not overwhelming your daily routine.
Emma- Italian language; Italian course or conversation.
- I´m a professional Italian teacher from Italy, now living in Rome. I have 8 years teaching experience. I am very patient and I love to make a relaxed and friendly class environment. I have qualifications and experience teaching at different levels and in different contexts. I can help the student to improve the oral, written, and comprehension skills. Most important is that each course is based on the needs, interests and availability of the student.
- The method is mainly what is called communicative, aimed at stimulating the student to speak immediately and put the focus on the functional aspect of the language. For beginners, I usually follow a specific program, I prepare a course and for each lesson I send students the files that I scan from the various books. Also the lessons can be essentially developed as conversations on specific subjects.
MarianSPANISH ONLINE COURSE - NATIVE SPANISH TEACHING - PRIVATE COURSES TO LEARN SPANISH LANGUAGE AND CULTURE
My name is Marian and I am a native Spanish translator and interpreter (AN-FR-IT). I live this year in Paris (but I belong to the south of Spain) and therefore I would like to be able to give private lessons of Spanish at the same time that I work as a Spanish teacher in high school. You can choose the level, the method and the points to study together. I adapt to the specific situation of each person! I give courses online with the same teaching method that I use in high school.
Do not hesitate...
¡¡Vamos a aprender español !!
ValentynaRussian lessons Skype. Grammar, speaking, new vocabulary
I am a native Russian speaker and I have a master degree from the National linguistic university in a very specific skill of teaching the Russian language to non-Russians.
- I have been teaching Russian for many years to adults and children from all over the world in the classroom and via Skype. Also, I have been working as an interpreter in the Ukrainian embassy.
- I’ve been living in various countries where I taught Russian. My English is fluent, so in our lessons, I will explain everything to you in a very understandable and easy way.
- I guarantee a positive and relaxed atmosphere in our lessons.
- Our lessons will always be well organized, well - planned and well structured.
- All the lessons are tailored exactly to your individual needs to help you succeed.
- I am focused on the result and in our lessons will incorporate very interesting multimedia, photos, videos, powerpoint presentations, and maximum conversational activities.
- I will help you to achieve the necessary level of communication in the shortest possible time since I know the secret of the optimal sequence of material presentation. You will finally begin to speak fluently in Russian.
We will learn correct Russian grammar and vocabulary, speaking and you will get to the next level of Russian in no time.
By the End of the Course You Will:
- You will begin to speak fluently in Russian
- Get to the next level of Russian
- Significantly improve your Russian pronunciation
- Easily construct grammatically correct sentences in Russian
- Learn tons of Russian words and phrases on many different topics
- Feel confident speaking Russian
- Understand native Russian speakers with ease
I look forward to meeting you!
KlaudiaPolish lessons with a native speaker - all levels.
Are you looking for a Polish teacher? I can offer you Polish classes in a nice atmosphere with a strong focus on effective learning. I am not only an experienced language tutor but most of all, big languages lover. When teaching, I try to use creative and interesting methods to understand the language. They could help you to learn grammar and vocabulary faster and encourage you to speak as soon as possible.
SimoEngineer gives intensive courses in Mathematics and Physics
I have been a graduate engineer for 18 years at INSA Center Val De loire with 8 years of experience in industrial systems risk studies.
I offer tutoring in mathematics for high school. I can help prepare questions or exams. My goal is to advance the student without overburdening him.
I am an enthusiastic, professional, rigorous person who loves to teach. My teaching experience is 3 years for private lessons in maths and physics.
The courses can be given, at a distance according to the availabilities of each one.
IgnacioSpanish, English and Italian conversation classes. Latin-American teacher!
My name is Ignacio but you can call me Nacho (like the Mexican food!). I am 33 years old. I am a native Spanish speaker from Latin-American (Argentina) who has arrived at Tokyo some months ago to do a Master in the Tokyo University. I am willing to teach Spanish, English or Italian to people from all ages. Some years ago, I lived two years in Rome, Italy. It was a fabulous experience!
I love to teach different languages, is one of my passions. I am very happy here in Tokyo, every day discovering new places and things to do. Japan is an amazing country and I am fond of Japanese people.
I offer conversation classes for English and grammar and conversation for Spanish and Italian. The duration could be 60, 90 or 120 minutes, is up to you. We can arrange to meet in a bar/cafeteria or in my place.
I live in Adachi-ku, near Aoi Station (Tsukuba Express Line), but we can arrange to meet in a convenient place for both of us.
My hobbies are football (sports in general), movies (Ghibli movies are the best!), traveling and listening jpop or jrock music.
Do not hesitate to contact me!
BaşakTurkish Lessons (In-Person OR Online) for Foreigners from a Native, Experienced and Patient Teacher Living in Istanbul-Learn&Practice&Speak!
This lesson is great for beginners and intermediate learners! We will follow a lesson plan to help you increase your confidence in spoken Turkish, gain vocabulary and compose your own basic or sophisticated sentences without hesitation.
Following my favourite Turkish book, we will improve all areas of your Turkish including your speaking, writing, reading and listening skills. Additionally, we will use the workbook to make homework or revision.
First, I will test your level and then send you the book's pdf version. I will send the audio file during the lesson. To complete my course at one level, for example, the A1 level, I recommend you take 2-3 lessons each week for 3-5 months.
On the online lessons, I will send an e-mail after every lesson. That word file includes vocabulary list, sentences (corrected and uncorrected versions, you can compare both of them easily), grammar point and homework for revision. In this way, you can find everything in a file well organized. When we have a face to face lesson, I give a hard copy of this list after every lesson.
Please don't forget, these lessons are all for you. If you have a particular area you want to focus on, then please tell me and I can design the perfect plan to help you achieve your goals. My aim is to improve your Turkish!
See you at our lesson! :)
CarlosLearn useful and true Spanish with my dynamic lessons
If you want to begin to speak Spanish or improve it, you can take Spanish lessons with me. I am from Barcelona, Spain. We can take classes in a coffee or library, or if you prefer we can do it by Skype. Learn the lenguage is funny! I have had the chance to teach all ages since I started being a private tutor.
My lessons are dinamic and can be adjusted to every students' needs regarding their level and learning style.
We can focus on the aspect you want to master the most, e.g. listening and speaking, grammar, day-to-day life, etc.
GemmaLearn and improve to speak and write Italian with a real Florentine
Do you love Italian people, history and food and you would like to speak the language?
I am an Italian native speaker from Florence, and I've also been a language student myself for a long time! If you want to be able to interact with Italians quickly, I can give you some tips about the correct pronunciation and fundamental grammar and vocabulary, but also Italian art and folklore.
Lessons will be tailored according to student's needs, level and mother language.
I am also available to proofread your writings.
FortunellaItalian (Language, Culture, Conversation) with native graduated
This class is for aspiring "genuine" Italian speakers!
The focus is to practice and improve the language fluency and do it while having fun with a lot of thematic conversation.
I have a great litterature teaching background (from Dante to Baricco), experience with teenagers and adults.
Classes will be basically in English, hopefully in Italian but I am also near native Spanish.
CristinaItalian language course (mother tongue teacher)
Italian language course with a certified native speaker at the University of Perugia.
My classes are developed according to the learning needs of students.
The course content is decided with the student on the basis of her need:
- Italian culture
Feel free to contact me for more information.