YvesNeed help with your audio/music recordings and productions? Teaching sessions personalised to your needs!
Do you keep running into problems when you record/produce/mix/master your own music, podcast or other audio production? Maybe you are even unclear what those different steps even are exactly!
Don't worry, I can help you solve your problems, one by one.
I don't offer a course with a curriculum, but in stead I offer personalised sessions where we focus on what YOU wan't to learn, when YOU are ready to learn about it.
It doesn't matter at which level you work currently, I'm sure I can help you improve your productions and workflow.
I'm a professional live/recording/mix engineer, record producer, composer and multi-instrumentalist.
AlexAbleton & MaxMSP Lessons - in a͓̽m͓̽s͓̽t͓̽e͓̽r͓̽d͓̽a͓̽m͓̽
Ableton Live is a software music sequencer and digital audio workstation. In contrast to many other software sequencers, Live is designed to be an instrument for live performances as well as a tool for composing, recording, arranging, mixing, and mastering.
Max, also known as Max/MSP/Jitter, is a visual programming language for music and multimedia. Over its more than thirty-year history, it has been used by composers, performers, software designers, researchers, and artists to create recordings, performances, and installations.
Depending on your interest I will show you how to use and customise each program to your needs, but also show you how to combine the two in order to get the best of the 2 worlds.
Ableton and MaxMSP are a killer combo for anyone that wants to:
- expand their musical instrument with electronic extensions
- create custom made controllers for their live performances
- create complex automations for live or studio use
- produce music, compose, arrange
- create automated VJ sets to accompany their live performance
- create a live looping performance
- control backing tracks for live performances
- work on generative music
- program art installations
and much more
I will give you sets & patches with examples to accompany the lessons, but also help you build your own creations in MaxMSP or Ableton.
PatrickAbleton Live - Getting your ideas down into a workable format to create a full working track! No prior knowledge needed!
I specialise in making music with the computer when there isn't a whole bunch of theory knowledge there. I can teach you to quickly and efficiently make that tune in your head into a reality, then turn that into a full track.
If you have tried a few tutorials or courses and they didn't fit with you because of all the engineering jargon and theory based approach, this course is for you! I learnt to make music because I was hearing all these songs in my head but wasn't good enough at any instrument to materialise them. Ableton allowed me to hash through ideas, jam with them, then finally turn them into a full working track. I have also worked as a live and studio sound engineer so I do have the theoretical knowledge but can communicate in the language of learners from all different levels.
I think there are a lot of people that just need to express what they have in there head and Ableton is by far the best program for that. It is very intuitive, "jammable" and so much fun!
For me Ableton is my instrument but I also play the drums, piano and bass.
NoamDrums, Music and Audio for beginners, intermediate and advanced students.
I am a professional drummer, educator and producer from Israel, currently living in New York. I teach drums to any age group and any level, beginner - professional. For the past 5 years, I have been touring the world, playing concerts in festivals all around and giving clinics.
I have a Master degree in Contemporary Performance and Music Production and Engineering from Berklee College of Music, Boston.
RolandPiano lessons Songwriting | Audio Production - The Stolk Method
Piano (all ages):
Learn to discover the piano in an intuitive and creative way on your level and from your interest. In addition to the basic, we dive into the world of:
- Pop & Jazz: play songs directly, scales, diagrams, harmonies, melodies, rhythm, swing.
- Improvisation: in this way you develop your ears in a playful way, your musical memory and musical vocabulary.
Learn how to bring a Song consisting of text and music (piano / guitar) to life and to a higher level by gaining more insight into: structure, structure, dynamics, contrasts, harmony, melody, rhythm, groove ....
Learn how to properly record an instrument and professionally produce a track in the in-the-box studio from start to finish.
- Recording: microphone placement, levels, reflections space.
- Mixing: editing, making balance, panning, making sound (plug ins)
- Mastering: the whipped cream on the audio pie, loudness, RMS, dynamics.
In my 'Stolk Method' the following components are central:
learn to use your ears, stimulate creativity, develop musical memory, expand musical vocabulary, not just blindflight on music notation, develop rhythm and timing, extend harmonic and melodic knowledge, increase sense of form and structure.
PhilPerformance oriented Blues & Rock Acoustic, Electric, Bass Guitar and Recording/Mixing
This simple, yet effective teaching process that I have developed over years of Los Angeles recording sessions and touring the world. From Blues, Blues /Rock, Slide guitar, Soul, Rock and Funk, I will enable you to get that next level to your playing or recording and producing. I am a full time touring and recording professional musician with recording studio in St. Gallen, CH easy to get to from the freeway or train station, and I can also teach online.
Davide GuidoMusic Production, Music Theory, Composition, Cello, Sound Engineering
My name is Davide and my music experience started when I was 10 years old during my middle school in Italy.
I started playing cello and I kept on studying classical music for 8 years, performing as a soloist and in many orchestras and ensembles.
In the meanwhile, I started being interested in electronic music and composition for soundtracks.
When I turned 17 I realized that music would have been my passion and my job. I graduated in “Contemporary Writing and Production” at Pescara Conservatory in Italy. During these studies, I dove deeper into Pop and Experimental Electronic Music, orchestration, and orchestral composition. I also had the opportunity to play in different bands and discover different genres such as Post Rock, Progressive Metal, and Heavy Metal.
After my bachelor's degree, I finished my studies following a Master's program at Codarts (Rotterdam) in Creative Production. During those two years, I had the opportunity to collaborate with many people and explore different kinds of music (Turkish, Flamenco, Jazz, etc.). I wrote an Artistic Research about electronic unquantized music by analyzing the sound of producers such as Flume, Burial, and Arca.
Now that my studies are finished I feel that I want to spread my knowledge and my passion to many people as possible.
My class subjects are:
- Music Production (from beginners to expert level, mainly Ableton Live and Pro Tools classes)
- Cello Lessons (from beginners to intermediate level)
- Music Theory (from beginners to expert level)
- Composition and Orchestration (explore the world and joy of composing for an orchestra and how to use your DAW as a real symphonic orchestra).
As a Producer, I want to let the student feel completely free to ask me whatever he/she wants. I have had many experiences as a producer and I know how to handle many different genres.
My first teaching experience was at 17 years old and from that moment on I did not change my teaching set-up.
I want the lesson to be an interactive moment in which the teacher and the student are sharing ideas and opinions.
Feel free to apply for the lessons.
I look forward to meeting you!
Brandon CLearn How to Compose, Record, and Produce Your Original Music
This class is for aspiring composers who want to enhance their ability to express their voice through music. Whether you want to write for a string quartet or an orchestral-hybrid ensemble, my focus is to guide students towards an end product that they're happy with. You'll learn a variety of ways to form a cohesive composition, as well as learn techniques to create new ideas from scratch. I like to follow a students needs whether that be strict notation through programs such as Sibelius, or more production focussed lessons though programs like Logic Pro and Digital Performer. In the end, my students walk a way with music they are happy to share with others, or simply keep for themselves.
MertAbleton Live 101 and Creative Usage from Begginer to Advanced
As an experienced award winning producer, composer and sound designer working in the industry (from any form of media to music production, art installation) I would love to share my knowledge with people who has similar ambitious and passion to learn more about 'Ableton Live' and people who want to improve their 'sound' and taste in 'music production' through creative 'Ableton Live' using.
I can help you to improve your skills with any topic of :
TatianaLearning MaxMSP/ Ableton/ Music Production/ Electronic Music
This class is for musicians interested to develop their work with electronics by using the computer. With the softwares Max/MSP or Ableton Live I can give you the tools to program your own electronic tracks and effects for live playing of for editing them after recording your music.
DarioAbleton and Production Classes in Amsterdam Oost or Online.
Professional electronic musician
2 master's degrees in Jazz and Live-Electronics at Conservatorium v Amsterdam
Producing your own music is easier and easier, let's work songs from your own productions and go through the basics of Ableton live for production and live usage.
We will discuss EQ, Compressions, Effects, Subtractive synthesis and FM.
Music theory on guitar and piano are also a topic of discussion.
Students of any level are welcome
LGBTQ + friendly
AllanMusic Production Professional offering Music Production / Mixing / Audio Engineering courses on Ableton Live and Logic Pro X
My classes will be tailored to your needs and what you want to learn. My goal is for you to able to quickly be able understand how production processes work and how you can apply it yourself. All kinds of students are welcome, whether you are a songwriter, instrumentalist, singer, music production student or totally new to music making.
I am a music producer and multi-instrumentalist with over 4 years of experience in the field of production, mixing, sound-engineering and mastering and with a degree in music production. I work as a artist music producer and I consult musician from a song idea to the finished master.
ArthurAbleton Live Music Production Private Tuition (Online Zoom)
Music production nowadays starts with the complete control of the tools in hand. I offer tuition that serves both beginners and those who already have some notion of Ableton Live.
Starting from the basic domain of DAW, we travel through the infinite world of Sound Design, Sequencing and Beat Composition, Edits, and Remixes to the Final Arrangement. I offer a tailored program for each student, looking at your own projects and developing them as we go along.
Here's a description of what can be covered during sessions:
1) Introduction to Live Layout, Routes, Audio, and Midi.
2) Qualities of Sound: The basic characteristics of any sound and how we synthesize sounds electronically.
3) Sound synthesis - what is a synthesizer? Wave types. Analog: oscillator, filters (HPF, LPF, BPF, Notch, Formant, Envelope), pitch envelope, amplifier, LFO, envelopes, and timbre movements.
4) FM synthesis: Another type of sound synthesis. Operator: OSCs, harmonic designers, envelopes, LFOs, fills and mapping, pitch envelope, algorithms. Applied specific exercise: kick, snare, hi-hat, grave, pad (practical examples) - FM8 and others ...
5) Massive and the world of Wavetable Synths. What is wavetable: OSCs, filters, FMOSC, FX, envelopes, and routing. (LFO, STEPPER, PERFORMER - SIDECHAIN MODE - MACROS)
6) Synthesis of Physical Modeling. Electric (Rhodes) - collision (mallet, resonators, corpus) - tension (modes, resonators, string, body, pickup, termination) physical modeling differences.
7) DRUM RACK SAMPLING Internal Routing, Channels, Internal Mixer, Choke Groups, Drum Sequencing, Straight vs. Trio, Sample Selection and Replacement, Drum Layers, Kick Isolation.
8) SAMPLING / WARPING History of sampling, old apparatus, sampler / simpler / impulse, zones in the midi map/velocity/automation warp points/pitch manipulation Exercises applied: - slice to new midi track - Kontakt - envelopes on clips Sampling and legal issues.
9) Edits and Remixes: Reinterpreting songs. How to cut, isolate, and rename elements, the construction of an edit.
10) Fx and other Vsts and Hardware KONTAKT / REAKTOR / SERUM / DIVA / CS80 / SH-01a
11) Max for Live / Arrangement Max for live fx, max for live routing, max for live video, max for live developing
12) Arrangement 2
The program can be done individually, with 12 classes in total. The sessions are two hours long.
I also offer Mixing and Mastering services which can be combined with lessons so that we have mastered pieces of work at the end, ready to release!
TeodorMusic lessons in piano, songwriting and music technology for all levels.
I specialize in piano(jazz, pop & classical), music theory, ear training, and music production. This class is for everybody who wants to learn music from scratch, to prepare for exams, schools, and universities, to improve their musical abilities and qualities. For 18+ years of practice as a musician and educator, I believe that every one of my students has to be approached individually. I always give feedback to my students, even if it's out of class, and my goal is to keep my students challenged but not overwhelmed so that they can learn and prosper in a fun, diverse and exciting environment.