FawziArabic lessons: Language and communication [ONLINE]
I speak Arabic, French, Spanish, English and a little Turkish.
I teach Arabic: language and communication with an effective pedagogy, written and oral so that everyone can speak fluently avoiding grammatical gaps.
I explain all my courses to foreigners by webcam, because I am in Morocco, in Rabat. And if you will come to my country one day, I will be very happy to see you.
I present my classes in French, Arabic or Spanish, according to your choice.
NadimClassical Arabic or dialectal course (Syro-Lebanese)
This course is for those who want to start learning the Arabic language or who need a deepening in addition to the courses they are already taking.
Having a master of classical Arabic from the University of Geneva in addition to having Lebanese origins, the teaching of this language is for me a pleasure to share with you.
Lebanese dialect classes can be provided according to the wishes of the student.
JustynaUniversity classes (psychology, philosophy, pedagogy, linguistics)
I graduated from the University of Athens where I attended courses in pedagogics, psychology, philosophy and linguistics.
What can I teach?
- I can prepare you for exams in pedagogics, psychology, philosophy, linguistics.
- Psychology (developmental / school / clinical / social)
- Philosophy (mainly ancient philosophy, e.g. Socrates, Plato, Aristotle)
- Linguistics / phonology / grammar / syntax
During my lessons I use :
- Skype/Whatsapp/Messenger to connect with you,
- Google Docs to keep notes, which you can check at any time and they are yours to keep,
- sketch board me to make mind maps/diagrams to show connections between ideas, etc.
I adore my profession and desire each and every one of my students be satisfied with the lesson. That's why I make sure the atmosphere is stress-free and nice. I also want my lessons to be as effective as possible. Therefore, I make sure they are well-prepared, although they can be altered at any point, should such an opportunity arise. I like explaining things in a variety of ways as well as make use of dictionaries, diagrams, etc. When it comes to students who want to obtain certificates, I am very demanding.
MariaPrivate lessons in Arabic, English, and Armenian (with TEFL - Teaching English as a Foreign Language certification) with experience
I am currently teaching private Arabic (classical/literary Arabic and Levantine Arabic dialect (spoken) and English lessons for all ages. Depending on the needs of each student, the sessions could be tailored accordingly.
I am a master student in Design Research.
I am Canadian of Armenian and Lebanese origin living in Lausanne.
I speak 4 languages (English, Armenian, Arabic, and French).
I have a certificate in TEFL with 120 hours of training to teach English as a foreign language. I was also an English teacher volunteer in "A Square" after-school tutoring center in Lebanon (teaching classes that consisted of approximately 10 students between the ages of 7 and 17).
YasnaLearn Tunisian easily as well as Arabic writing
Tunisian living in Liège, I offer, for the curious or others, courses in Arabic language (Tunisian dialect) and you can choose to learn to read and write or just speak and all at the same time. In a very relaxed atmosphere I will also make you discover the Arab culture and specifically the Tunisian culture. The lessons will be given at home or by Skype (or other software;).
SamiaINDIVIDUAL Arabic courses for adults and students + online
I offer private lessons in Arabic and Tunisian dialect INDIVIDUAL and PERSONALIZED according to need and level.
I am a highly educated teacher, very experienced in the field and very patient.
The courses concern ALL levels (primary -> Bac + adults and foreigners).
My role is to help the learner to master the Arabic language in writing and orally with:
* Revision of basic concepts and summaries
* Study of texts and tests / training for exams
* grammar, conjugation, spelling
* Oral training and communication with real situations (conversations ...)
* Listening and understanding
With various supports adapted to the level of the learner and excellent pedagogy.
The schedules are flexible.
MargaretArabic Language, Egyptian Colloquial Arabic and Standard Arabic
I teach Egyptian colloquial Arabic and standard Arabic for all levels.
the class is fun;I do my best to make the language easy and fun to learn because I enjoy what I do.
I have been teaching Arabic for more than 6 years for all levels and ages and I have experience in making my own materials to use in teaching.
SabrinaPrivate lessons of Philosophy in Rouen. And, by webcam in France and internationally.
Professional and experienced teacher, 40, teaches Philosophy, all levels in Rouen. And, by webcam everywhere in France and internationally.
Program: authors and philosophers, fundamental notions, writers, themes, ideas, plan, composite commentary, writing, dissertation, questions, synopses, homework, courses, philosophical questions, etc.
AhmadArabic (for adults) Arabic (for advanced learners) Translation (English- Arabic and vice versa) Islamic studies, history and civilization
Hello, I'm Ahmad ,I live in Antwerp (I can teach somewhere else though). I have a bachelor degree in English literature and master's degree in translation.
I can teach Arabic and English languages for any level as well as teaching translation for advanced students. I'm also interested in teaching Islamic studies, history and civilization. I've taught languages in two different universities in Syria. Teaching could be for individuals or groups.
My teaching method is very interactive, includes games, songs, news, etc.
I have experience with teaching for people from different background in the following subjects:
Standard/classical Arabic: Writing, Speaking, Reading
Standard/classical Arabic: speaking
Spoken/colloquial Arabic: Speaking only
Translation (for advanced students)
English (Beginner to intermediate students)
Islamic studies, history and civilization
Material of teaching is decided regarding to the topics of your interest.
A discount is available for long term commitment.
My goal is to achieve the best results in short time.
OmarArabic Language for Everyday Life (Classic Arabic and Egyptian dialect)
Arabic is the official language of 26 countries including 5 of the wealthiest countries in the world. Learning such a language will allow you to discover the most interesting cultures in today's world. It will also look good in your resume.
With only 4 hours per week you are going to see yourself able to read and speak the language of 310 m people around the world in less than a year.
The course is tailored for your needs. Do you need it to work? Travel? Read Arabic content online? we will discuss everything before the course takes place.
NadègeTo progress in French and in philosophy with a professional of the particular course (more than 10 years of experience at your service!)
Already a twelfth grade in private class ...
It is completely by chance that I started in this activity at the exit of the college, not wishing to pass the CAPES immediately and finally, I found the job that suits me in every way.
Each new student is a new adventure: human, cultural, psychological. The private lesson is a space of exchange where one can answer in a perfectly adapted way to the problems (sometimes to the distress ...) of a young adult in the making.
After practicing in Marseille and Rennes, I live today in Finland! But I do not intend to stop my job that I always practice with passion and I'm looking for students who want to work by webcam, to complete my schedule.
The advantages of the course by webcam are numerous for the student:
- Relax at home in a familiar environment.
- Quick exchange of documents: in my subjects, one always needs an unexpected text which invites itself according to the conversation!
- Flexibility of the organization
- Ludo-educational use of the web
- Since 2011: Teacher in private lessons in my account
- From 2007 to 2011, Teacher Acadomia / Anacours / Completude / Legendre (2013): private lessons
- From 2007 to 2011, Acadomia teacher: intensive internships (French, philosophy, methodology of high school work, orientation)
- 2010: Educational consulting for Acadomia (creation of new services, analysis of teaching aids etc ...)
2018: Orthographic and syntactic corrections of the military history book "Les dragons, from the origins to 1918" by Nicolas Bretegnier and Eugène Lelièpvre, published by Epopée
2013: Orthographic and syntactic corrections of Claude-Louis Moreau's book on political philosophy "Réinvestir le politique", published by Éditions L'Harmattan, collection "contemporary issues".
License of Modern Letter (AB Mention) obtained at the University of Provence in 2007
- Identification of the gaps: "anyway, I'm bad in French!" Alas, many students take their bad notes for a fatality, even for a personal judgment. They feel deprived and devalued. To return to success, it is essential to understand the reasons for the failure, and fill the gaps, little by little, but with determination!
- Methodological approach of the disciplines: In French (or in philosophy), the student often thinks that there is nothing to do! The lack of working method is the first factor of failure unfortunately. Over the course of the course we will make sure to restore a working method conducive to success in the subject, and of course, we will focus on the methodology specific to each type of exercise requested (essay, comment etc.)
- Content developed to develop the curiosity of the student and reconcile with the subject: without active collaboration of the student, the private lesson is vain. That's why it's important to stimulate it rather than force it to swallow. However, do not hide it from us: as in all subjects, there are boring steps (I feel a sincere compassion for high school students who are confronted with the learning and identification of text registers by example!)
- Adapted and individualized teaching materials: this is one of the advantages of the private lesson! The teacher adapts and invents daily. I would not want to work myself with a support that I would have tired, anyway!
- Method of work entirely based on the exchange and the putting in confidence of the pupil. The private lesson is a particular time of school life. It's not just "school after school". The pupil must face his shortcomings, must accept his errors as well as his weaknesses. In a teenager's life, it's like being laid bare. How could he do it if he does not trust the person in charge of helping him? As a teacher, I am always sincere with my students: I tell them their weaknesses, but I show them their strengths. I try to show them that a note, good or bad, is just a picture, an inventory of their knowledge of a particular subject at a given moment. It is part of my mission to show them that I do not judge them, and that I rely on facts (a copy, an exercise, a report card, etc.) to improve a situation that only requires improve!
- Great experience of "Dys": over the years, word of mouth has made me more and more students "dys". Since labels are often sterile, I focus with them, as with others, on the essentials and try to distinguish between what is traditional and what is not. I would just say that the confidence and lack of judgment I mentioned above is more than crucial here! One thing is certain: a dys can do everything in French or in philosophy (and in general, in high school) despite the difficulties!
Methodology of the dissertation, the structuring of a writing, the synthesis of documents, correction of memoirs and internship reports, preparation for various competitions (paramedics, business schools ...)
- Follow-up of out-of-school students (medical reasons, precocity, free baccalaureate candidates, etc.)
EmmaPrivate lessons in French / English, all levels from college to graduate, professional
Private lessons in French or English, all levels from college to graduate studies, as well as for professionals:
- College / High School: French, English, History, Philosophy
- Higher education:
* Preparation for the Sciences Po competition (graduate ScPo Paris)
* Economics, management, political philosophy, international relations, psychology (my degrees in these fields: Master of Economics, Sciences Po Paris, MBA, Bachelor of Psychology)
- Professionals: preparation of job interviews, preparation of presentations or specific interviews. Fundamental work to improve your level of business English.
Great experience, excellent results