JustynaUniversity classes (psychology, philosophy, pedagogy, linguistics)
I graduated from the University of Athens where I attended courses in pedagogics, psychology, philosophy and linguistics.
What can I teach?
- I can prepare you for exams in pedagogics, psychology, philosophy, linguistics.
- Psychology (developmental / school / clinical / social)
- Philosophy (mainly ancient philosophy, e.g. Socrates, Plato, Aristotle)
- Linguistics / phonology / grammar / syntax
During my lessons I use :
- Skype/Whatsapp/Messenger to connect with you,
- Google Docs to keep notes, which you can check at any time and they are yours to keep,
- sketch board me to make mind maps/diagrams to show connections between ideas, etc.
I adore my profession and desire each and every one of my students be satisfied with the lesson. That's why I make sure the atmosphere is stress-free and nice. I also want my lessons to be as effective as possible. Therefore, I make sure they are well-prepared, although they can be altered at any point, should such an opportunity arise. I like explaining things in a variety of ways as well as make use of dictionaries, diagrams, etc. When it comes to students who want to obtain certificates, I am very demanding.
GemmaLearn and improve to speak and write Italian with a real Florentine
Do you love Italian people, history and food and you would like to speak the language?
I am an Italian native speaker from Florence, and I've also been a language student myself for a long time! If you want to be able to interact with Italians quickly, I can give you some tips about the correct pronunciation and fundamental grammar and vocabulary, but also Italian art and folklore.
Lessons will be tailored according to student's needs, level and mother language.
I am also available to proofread your writings.
EmmaPrivate lessons in French / English, all levels from college to graduate, professional
Private lessons in French or English, all levels from college to graduate studies, as well as for professionals:
- College / High School: French, English, History, Philosophy
- Higher education:
* Preparation for the Sciences Po competition (graduate ScPo Paris)
* Economics, management, political philosophy, international relations, psychology (my degrees in these fields: Master of Economics, Sciences Po Paris, MBA, Bachelor of Psychology)
- Professionals: preparation of job interviews, preparation of presentations or specific interviews. Fundamental work to improve your level of business English.
Great experience, excellent results
AnaLanguage course (Spanish / English). Translation, interpretation.
I have a double degree in Translation and Interpretation and in Human Sciences, as well as a Master in Spanish Language and Literature. I give English and Spanish lessons (specific or not) at all levels. I already have a few years of experience in teaching languages (L2) and also in the preparation of official language exams (Cambridge and DELE). I give courses in translation and conference interpretation techniques. My methodology adapts according to your needs.
Tengo un doble licenciatura en Traducción e Interpretación y en Humanidades, así como un Máster en Lengua y Literatura Española. Imparto clases de inglés, español y francés como segunda lengua, específicas o no, a todos los niveles. Tengo varios años de experiencia en la ensñanza de segundas lenguas (L2) y también in the preparation of exámenes oficiales de idiomas (Cambridge or DELE). Además, imparto clases de traducción y técnicas de interpretación de conferencias. Mi metodología adapted en función de vuestras necesidades.
I have studied Translation and Interpreting and Human Sciences, I also have a Master in Spanish Language and Literature. I give English and Spanish classes (specific or not) at any level. I have been teaching for few years now and I have also experience preparing official language exams like for example the PET or FIRST Cambridge exams. I also give translation classes or techniques in consecutive or simultaneous interpreting. I adapt my methods according to your needs.
SudiptaMeditation makes you to be aware of the present "now".
Meditation is a practice to make life better and more efficient. We spend more time worrying about future and dwelling into the past. It is a practice which helps us to focus on the present "now".
There are different ways to meditate and the best one I find is "breathing practice". Basically, "breathing in" and "breathing out". It means, nothing is permanent, nothing stays forever and anything that happens in life , happens for a good reason. Basically, it helps to be optimistic and a positive thinker towards life.
I have been meditating for over ten years. It has helped me to know myself better. When you know yourself better, you will understand life better. I can also recommend good books and good movies about anything you are struggling at the moment in your life or simply a good conversation.
Express yourself, let your negativity flow out and let the positivity come into you and you find peace, inner peace.
NadègeTo progress in French and in philosophy with a professional of the particular course (more than 10 years of experience at your service!)
Already a twelfth grade in private class ...
It is completely by chance that I started in this activity at the exit of the college, not wishing to pass the CAPES immediately and finally, I found the job that suits me in every way.
Each new student is a new adventure: human, cultural, psychological. The private lesson is a space of exchange where one can answer in a perfectly adapted way to the problems (sometimes to the distress ...) of a young adult in the making.
After practicing in Marseille and Rennes, I live today in Finland! But I do not intend to stop my job that I always practice with passion and I'm looking for students who want to work by webcam, to complete my schedule.
The advantages of the course by webcam are numerous for the student:
- Relax at home in a familiar environment.
- Quick exchange of documents: in my subjects, one always needs an unexpected text which invites itself according to the conversation!
- Flexibility of the organization
- Ludo-educational use of the web
- Since 2011: Teacher in private lessons in my account
- From 2007 to 2011, Teacher Acadomia / Anacours / Completude / Legendre (2013): private lessons
- From 2007 to 2011, Acadomia teacher: intensive internships (French, philosophy, methodology of high school work, orientation)
- 2010: Educational consulting for Acadomia (creation of new services, analysis of teaching aids etc ...)
2018: Orthographic and syntactic corrections of the military history book "Les dragons, from the origins to 1918" by Nicolas Bretegnier and Eugène Lelièpvre, published by Epopée
2013: Orthographic and syntactic corrections of Claude-Louis Moreau's book on political philosophy "Réinvestir le politique", published by Éditions L'Harmattan, collection "contemporary issues".
License of Modern Letter (AB Mention) obtained at the University of Provence in 2007
- Identification of the gaps: "anyway, I'm bad in French!" Alas, many students take their bad notes for a fatality, even for a personal judgment. They feel deprived and devalued. To return to success, it is essential to understand the reasons for the failure, and fill the gaps, little by little, but with determination!
- Methodological approach of the disciplines: In French (or in philosophy), the student often thinks that there is nothing to do! The lack of working method is the first factor of failure unfortunately. Over the course of the course we will make sure to restore a working method conducive to success in the subject, and of course, we will focus on the methodology specific to each type of exercise requested (essay, comment etc.)
- Content developed to develop the curiosity of the student and reconcile with the subject: without active collaboration of the student, the private lesson is vain. That's why it's important to stimulate it rather than force it to swallow. However, do not hide it from us: as in all subjects, there are boring steps (I feel a sincere compassion for high school students who are confronted with the learning and identification of text registers by example!)
- Adapted and individualized teaching materials: this is one of the advantages of the private lesson! The teacher adapts and invents daily. I would not want to work myself with a support that I would have tired, anyway!
- Method of work entirely based on the exchange and the putting in confidence of the pupil. The private lesson is a particular time of school life. It's not just "school after school". The pupil must face his shortcomings, must accept his errors as well as his weaknesses. In a teenager's life, it's like being laid bare. How could he do it if he does not trust the person in charge of helping him? As a teacher, I am always sincere with my students: I tell them their weaknesses, but I show them their strengths. I try to show them that a note, good or bad, is just a picture, an inventory of their knowledge of a particular subject at a given moment. It is part of my mission to show them that I do not judge them, and that I rely on facts (a copy, an exercise, a report card, etc.) to improve a situation that only requires improve!
- Great experience of "Dys": over the years, word of mouth has made me more and more students "dys". Since labels are often sterile, I focus with them, as with others, on the essentials and try to distinguish between what is traditional and what is not. I would just say that the confidence and lack of judgment I mentioned above is more than crucial here! One thing is certain: a dys can do everything in French or in philosophy (and in general, in high school) despite the difficulties!
Methodology of the dissertation, the structuring of a writing, the synthesis of documents, correction of memoirs and internship reports, preparation for various competitions (paramedics, business schools ...)
- Follow-up of out-of-school students (medical reasons, precocity, free baccalaureate candidates, etc.)
ElianLearn Spanish while site seeing in Amsterdam city center
Sitting in a classroom can be boring, why not learn Spanish walking through the beautiful city of Amsterdam, you can learn from basic to advance Spanish, focus on conversational skills cultural language. We can have a conversation about the weather, main city attractions, museums, art history, food, or anything else you want to learn in Spanish.
ZâhraLearning methodology course in all subjects
I have a master's degree in social sciences (economics and sociology) and I offer courses in methodology of learning. With my methodology courses, the student will quickly become autonomous in his learning and will have no difficulty learning and memorizing.
I develop exercises adapted to the student and his / her project of studies / his professional project.
I also train at the competitions.
JuliePrivate lessons for school and college students and test prep
I specialize in tutoring History and International History for french Baccalaureate students (In Lebanon and abroad); college students majoring in History and International Relations.
I am a PhD candidate in modern History and I teach intro to International Relations (with a special emphasis on world events and the Middle East).
My goal is to keep students engaged, develop their curiosity and of course give them the tools to pass successfully their exams.
I will assign regular homework after every lesson (don't worry it is not too overwhelming) and provide periodic progress reports.
LarkOne to One English Classes on Skype With Native Speaker
My name is Lark, I am from New Zealand, but I grew up in America, and I specialise in teaching English as a foreign language.
I really enjoy teaching via Skype and I am able to help my students get excellent results with personalised courses that focus on the areas with which they need help.
I am very patient and professional with my students and focus on getting my students to communicate. If you have been stuck with your English and are dedicated to improving your skills then I can help you reach the next level.
A little bit about me.
I am TEFL certified.
I have 3 years experience teaching English in schools in Ukraine and Russia.
I have 2 years experience working as a teaching assistant in political science at the University of Auckland in New Zealand.
My lessons usually focus on increasing speaking confidence and getting you speaking.
Experienced in teaching IELTS and TOEFL
Interesting and useful grammar practice, when needed.
I like to use lots of live material such as Ted talk and news articles.
I really enjoy teaching business English and this is a specialty of mine
If you are ready to really make your English better, then please get in touch!
CheersI give online Arabic courses online any level
I teach Arabic at all levels, for Arabic and non-Arabic to children ie d nursery, primary, secondary ... Everything related to learning Arabic conjugunison grammar in general understanding vocabulary expression ....
Anakarkis AnakarkisSchool support: philosophy, English, French.
I offer online tutoring courses in the following subjects:
- philosophy (terminal and higher level)
- English (college level and higher up to the License)
- French (elementary and higher level).
I have a Master of Philosophy Epistemology (UFR Aix-Marseille) and a TEFL, international diploma of teaching English as a second language.
I have taught at colleges and schools several times, and I have given many private lessons.
Whether it's a one-time need or a long-term follow-up, do not hesitate to contact me :-)
FawziPrivate lessons in philosophy: History of Western thought [ONLINE]
I am a coach, writer and teacher of French and philosophy since 2012, specialist in the field of language science and French literature. I speak French, Spanish, English, Turkish and Arabic.
I give courses in language, communication and philosophy (History of Philosophy and Western thoughts) with a French pedagogy, written, oral, visual and role-playing, so that everyone can speak fluently while avoiding grammatical gaps.
I explain my classes in French, in Arabic or in Spanish, according to your choice.
During the session I explain the course that suits your needs by noting the information provided in your notebook. There is also the possibility of creating an open discussion so that you can speak fluently over time by avoiding spelling errors.
And at the end of each session, I give "lessons" with "exercises" to do as homework to continue our accompaniment and increase your level.
FatjonAmerican politics and its impact in the world| Comparative approach
Do you want to understand the Trump phenomenon? Does the Democratic Party have a chance for a comeback? The focus of this class is to learn more about American politics and the pressing challenges that they will face in the next decade. Is American society becoming more capitalistic and conservative or is there something else going on? How can we address the polarisation in national politics? Is the local government the solution? What is the role of lobbyists, think tanks, and interested groups in all this? These are some of the questions that we will address.
I can be flexible about the schedule so let me know if you are interested but cannot make it due to conflicting schedules. I will try my best to match your schedule.
SabrinaArt history lessons by webcam everywhere in France.
Professional and experienced art history teacher, 40, teaches art history, all levels.
By webcam, remotely, everywhere in France.
All periods and all arts and artists. Artistic creation and its various dimensions and concepts: idea (art, culture), object (work, technique, material), individual (artist, spectator), language (the discourses carried in and around the art object, the medium, the perception), poetic experience (what does it mean to make a work?) or imaginary experience (representation, figure), etc.