MuhammadAccounting, Finance and Management (Gestion, finance et comptable)
I am specialized in Financial accounting and management. I am currently completing my PhD degree in the field of Finance from University d'Auvergne, Clermont Ferrand. I also have a masters degree in Business Administration. Furthermore, I have a two years experience in Audit in a bank. My goal is to keep students challenged, but not overwhelmed. I assign homework after lesson and provide periodic progress reports. Please note that I will teach in English.
Syed MuhammadOnline classes for Economics, Finance and Accounting.
I am a PhD student in development economics. My Masters was in Economics and Finance. I have a good grip on these subjects and can help students understand different topics. I can teach Micro and Macro economics, financial accounting, analysis of financial statements, and English.
OmarAn introductory economics course for undergraduates / general readers
This class is for either new students of economics or people from different backgrounds who needs an introductory course of economic way of thinking and economic theories.I have 3 years of teaching experience in which I learned that the best way to teach a subject is to make the student think about it. When it comes to economics, real life examples and showcases are everything !
I propose courses of micro economy, macro economy, econometrics, history of economic thought etc.
Depending on your level and your needs, I will offer you complete courses.
Up to a degree in Economics and Management or Economics and Finance.
PaulI am a teacher of mathematics and I give extra hours for private lessons in science subjects
I am a math teacher and I give extra hours for private lessons in science subjects. These courses are intended primarily for students of the cycle and the college in Geneva, pupils of private schools as well as persons who have passed this stage but who need to get back to level for professional needs.
Therefore, I am available in general within 3 days of your request, I also move in the canton of Geneva via GPT, and travel expenses are included in my rates. Finally, for a follow-up on the long term, I can give you exercises to do between sessions and also correct them at home. I speak and understand English, but my classes will be mainly in French.
Hope to meet you.
ChamiPrivate Tuition for Undergraduates & Secondary/High School Students
My goal is to make learning easy for you - not just to pass exams but to develop life skills. If you have the passion to learn any of the above and feel like you could use some effective help - I am the tutor for you! Lessons are structured in a manner to apply the concepts learned in the real world - this makes 'understanding' breezy!
EllenEconomics courses, Central exam commission, Financial analysis annual accounts
Based on my experience in the financial sector and education, I can guide you with:
- ECONOMIC APPROACHES, both for high school students and students in higher education (college and university). The tutoring will then be tailored to your course material. You can take extra lessons to keep up with during the school year or in preparation for the exams
- support during the preparation for the CENTRAL EXAMINATION BOARD. The central board of examiners requires a solid preparation. On the basis of the professional sheet we take all the themes through. This based on course material that you purchase yourself. The preparation for the examination committee can be for:
° business economics ASO and TSO
° general economy ASO and TSO
° mathematics - not mathematics directions (3 to 4 hours of mathematics)
- FINANCIAL ANALYSIS course of the FINANCIAL STATEMENTS. In a package of 10 lessons I will teach you how an annual account is structured and how you analyze it. This includes a fill-in course, which you will receive step by step per lesson. For more information and reservation of this course you can go to the specific Apprentus lesson that you will find under my name.
SupaEnglish OR Thai Conversation lessons // 英会話・タイ語・会話レッスン
Welcome to my page for マンツーマン英会話・タイ語レッスン.
Thank you for your interest in learning Thai/English with me. I am happy to tailor the lesson to suit your learning needs/goals such as English or Thai lessons for school, travel, business, etc. I am most comfortable delivering the lessons in English or Thai although my Japanese is at a conversational level so I can try to explain in Japanese if any difficulties.
Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) from a university in Australia.
I am a Thai native with a total of 8 years living in English-speaking countries and 12 years of formal education in English. My English is near-native level and my Thai is mostly at a native level.
*Professional experiences in teaching English:
I am currently working part-time as an assistant English language teacher at Japanese elementary schools in Tokyo where I assisted Japanese classroom teachers in teaching English from grades 1 - 6.
- 1 year of full-time teaching experience at Eikaiwa Juku in Japan.
- 9-month experience as an assistant teacher at international pre-school in Japan (pupils aged 2 - 5 years old).
*Professional experience in teaching Thai:
- 6-month experience teaching one-on-one Thai lessons to Japanese adults.
*Professional experiences in business:
- 3.5 years working as a recruitment consultant in Tokyo.
- The lesson fees are subjected to change or addition depending on the traveling time from my closest train station to the student's closest train stations
- For the first lesson, please meet at a nearby public venue such as library, cafes, etc.
Please feel free to drop me a message if you have any questions.
ChrisIB Economics, HL and SL, Tutoring, Revision and Exam Prep
I am an experienced IB Economics Examiner, Tutor and Teacher from the UK. I specialise in making Economics enjoyable so that students achieve their potential.
I can help with internal assessments, revision and exam preparation as well as ongoing 1:1 tutoring at both Higher and Standard Level. Many of my former students have gone on to study Economics at some of the best universities in the world.
MaddalenaMath, French, Italian and Economics IGCSE and IB level
I am a student at Durham University studying Economics, History and Politics. I have completed the IB programme and would love to tutor at GCSE level. I aim to keep my sessions laid back but engaging at the same time. Happy to do exam prep as well!
AlexisExperienced English and Economics Teacher （英语和经济学老师）
I am a Economics and English teacher based in China, with over three years of experience. I specialize in older students (High School & College), however I have taught younger students ESL as well. I have a degree in Economics and Marketing, as well as a TESOL ESL certificate. If you are interested in test prep, tutoring help, or improving your English, please contact me!
我是一个美国人在中国的经济学和英语教师，拥有超过三年的经验。 我专攻大学生（高中和大学），但我也教过年轻学生英语。 我拥有经济学和市场营销学位，以及TESOL证书。 我精通中文，所以即使你是初学者我们也能沟通，但我更喜欢在课堂上使用英语。 如果您对考试准备，辅导帮助或提高英语水平感兴趣，请与我联系！
YakubGlobal Currency Markets Online Trading, Candle Sticks, Pip and pip value calculations, Various Charts, Chart Patterns and Structures
My passion is Technical Analysis for financial markets
I share my knowledge for analyzing various charts of various asset classes
In this class one will get to learn from the basics of candle sticks and candle stick formations and then various chart patterns and various indicators we use to map on charts
Intensive three day class theory then practicals continuously
Also then gradually understanding how to trade online
This class is for anyone who is interested to gain knowledge on financial markets and can be with any back ground and also any age group
KontarosThai language, and English lessons for adults and students
I am an experienced tutor and dedicated to teaching since I completed my PhD from the UK. I provide lessons in Thai language and English for non-native students and adults. Classes are tailor-made for anyone who wants to learn as an absolute beginner or to improve their skills, for exams, grammar or conversation. Homework will be assigned after every lesson to assist students for positive progress.
Lydia[IB DP/DSE] English, Chinese, Economics, Visual Arts + IELTS
- Studying Law in Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Specialises in tutoring English, Chinese, Visual Arts and Economics
- 4 years of tutoring experience
- Students from DBS, KGV, along with Oxford, HKU B.Law offer-holders and more.
- Notes from tutorial centres are available upon request.