AurelieDELF | DALF EXAMINER OFFERS FRENCH LANGUAGE COACHING
Learn from the comfort of your home, your office or your favorite coffee shop!
I will meet you online, in a virtual classroom equipped with easy-to-use tools and features to make it fun and engaging!
(Interactive whiteboard, video chat, file sharing, live presentations, screen sharing, and more!)
Depending on your request, the course will focus on:
-Exam preparation (DELF, DALF, TCF, IB)
High quality results and efficiency guaranteed!
EliseFrench private lessons by university graduate in Letters
French private lessons are for students wishing:
- consolidate their bases in grammar, othograph
- improve their language skills (allophone students)
- improve their speaking skills (conversation classes)
-profect the written expression
- ECR exams
- prepare for the written examinations at the end of the studies (maturity, certificate of completion)
- help with the writing of works of maturity (or other works of end of studies), of dissertation
- work on argumentative texts
- acquire a method to analyze literary texts
- fill gaps
- improve their spelling
- prepare for oral exams (maturity, compulsory leaving certificates)
- learn how to perform bibliographic research
For help with writing:
the goal is above all to acquire effective tools. Students will learn how to structure their ideas, argue in a coherent (and convincing) way and enrich their vocabulary.
For the corrections of end of studies work:
so that the meeting with the student is at the most profitable, I ask him to send me his writings before the meeting.
Apart from my presence with the student, any course involves a preparation time before and after the lesson, including the work that I correct. My goal is to design an individualized course, so I take the time to write detailed comments on corrected work or tips to ensure maximum success for everyone.
For example, an editorial correction can easily be the subject of a detailed commentary of 4 typewritten pages.
For adults (FLE):
In order to optimally prepare the first ones, I take the initiative to inform myself in advance of their objectives / expectations. Whether to practice speaking in everyday life, the professional world or to practice oral presentations, I prepare either PPT or technical sheets in advance that I send by mail ( after booking on the website).
The other alternative is to make a PV of the course that I send (or that I print). Giving importance to keeping a written record on the one hand to better memorize the topics covered, on the other hand to better assimilate the spelling.
Of a general nature, a concrete situation that responds to the learner's needs is the starting point. From this situation, I address the essential grammatical points.
CoreyEnglish lessons for all ages and levels. Conversation, grammar, reading, writing, vocabulary, English exam preparation, proofreading
I am an English teacher from California, USA, with seven years of experience teaching private and public schools. I customize my lessons according to the student 's needs, level, and interest. I provide a professional service to take your English to the next level.
Depending on your needs, I can give a disciplined course with homework, writing assignments, tests, and periodic progress reports. Furthermore, I can also create a fun, engaging learning environment that is also very beneficial.
My teaching methodology includes:
Engaging in conversation about English language film / television
Reading literature and writing
Correcting mistakes in emails and everyday text messages
Grammar exercises from an appropriate textbook or online resource
Learning grammar through conversation
Learning vocabulary and slang through music
Preparation for IELTS, TOEFL, Cambridge English exams
Increasing vocabulary through movie, reading, and textbooks
Proofreading of professional documents and academic papers
Preparation for public speaking and job interviews
Translation of French and Spanish
I teach kindergarteners, teenagers, and adults alike. Whether you are a complete beginner or C2 level, I can help you excel in English. Online and Group lessons are also available. Do not hesitate to contact me for more information. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you!
Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Literature (Modern Literary Studies): University of California: Santa Cruz 2010
Master of Arts (MA) in English with Specialization in New American Studies: University of Lausanne, Switzerland 2018
Emma- Italian language; Italian course or conversation.
- I´m a professional Italian teacher from Italy, now living in Rome. I have 8 years teaching experience. I am very patient and I love to make a relaxed and friendly class environment. I have qualifications and experience teaching at different levels and in different contexts. I can help the student to improve the oral, written, and comprehension skills. Most important is that each course is based on the needs, interests and availability of the student.
- The method is mainly what is called communicative, aimed at stimulating the student to speak immediately and put the focus on the functional aspect of the language. For beginners, I usually follow a specific program, I prepare a course and for each lesson I send students the files that I scan from the various books. Also the lessons can be essentially developed as conversations on specific subjects.
AndreaFrench private lessons for beginners or advanced students
As a native French speaker I will give a inmersive class that will help you learn French very quickly. I am very flexible as to my students needs: if you want to perfect your conversational French or you are a beginner interested in the language I can help you. I have seven years of experience in tutoring that give me the background needed for any scenario.
ValentynaRussian lessons Skype. Grammar, speaking, new vocabulary
I am a native Russian speaker and I have a master degree from the National linguistic university in a very specific skill of teaching the Russian language to non-Russians.
- I have been teaching Russian for many years to adults and children from all over the world in the classroom and via Skype. Also, I have been working as an interpreter in the Ukrainian embassy.
- I’ve been living in various countries where I taught Russian. My English is fluent, so in our lessons, I will explain everything to you in a very understandable and easy way.
- I guarantee a positive and relaxed atmosphere in our lessons.
- Our lessons will always be well organized, well - planned and well structured.
- All the lessons are tailored exactly to your individual needs to help you succeed.
- I am focused on the result and in our lessons will incorporate very interesting multimedia, photos, videos, powerpoint presentations, and maximum conversational activities.
- I will help you to achieve the necessary level of communication in the shortest possible time since I know the secret of the optimal sequence of material presentation. You will finally begin to speak fluently in Russian.
We will learn correct Russian grammar and vocabulary, speaking and you will get to the next level of Russian in no time.
By the End of the Course You Will:
- You will begin to speak fluently in Russian
- Get to the next level of Russian
- Significantly improve your Russian pronunciation
- Easily construct grammatically correct sentences in Russian
- Learn tons of Russian words and phrases on many different topics
- Feel confident speaking Russian
- Understand native Russian speakers with ease
I look forward to meeting you!
AnaïsFrench tutoring for everyone with a native speaker !
I am Anaïs, I am a native speaker of French. I have more than 5 years of experience in teaching and tutoring. I can help you improve your French whatever your level is. (I am also fully proficient in English so I can give you explanations in English if needed.)
I enjoy sharing my knowledge of languages, I am easily adaptable, and I know how to create a lively environment to get my students interested in their new language!
I can help you speak more easily, help you with grammar and conjugation, teach you pronunciation, help you prepare for an exam or an interview...
I am used to teaching a wide range of students : elementary and secondary school pupils, university students, and adults.
Feel free to contact me if you need more information
MarianSPANISH ONLINE COURSE - NATIVE SPANISH TEACHING - PRIVATE COURSES TO LEARN SPANISH LANGUAGE AND CULTURE
My name is Marian and I am a native Spanish translator and interpreter (AN-FR-IT). I live this year in Paris (but I belong to the south of Spain) and therefore I would like to be able to give private lessons of Spanish at the same time that I work as a Spanish teacher in high school. You can choose the level, the method and the points to study together. I adapt to the specific situation of each person! I give courses online with the same teaching method that I use in high school.
Do not hesitate...
¡¡Vamos a aprender español !!
OlivierLearn and Enjoy French : French courses for foreigners – Expats, CBTC parterns and Erasmus students
Native French speaker. Excellent opportunity for e.g. Erasmus students arriving at Louvain-la-Neuve or Chineses partners arriving at the CBTC or for expats residing in the Brabant area. Good and long experience in teaching and coaching.
Focus in oral and written communications in all levels. Customised lessons based on your requirements. My goal is to meet my student objectives and needs by gradually improving and enjoying French.
My students won't be bored and will be enthusiastic to ask for more.
I can address social or business topics of French.
Mathieuprivate (online) french lesson. experienced teacher
I'm Mathieu, 33 years old, from Paris. I lived in Shanghai for more than 5 years. I'm a full-time professional french teacher. I used to teach for a while in a french company and in a language institute. Now, I only teach private classes as a freelance, one to one. I have a 4-year teaching experience in Shanghai and online through Skype. You can check the comments that a few students of mine left here on my profile, to see that i'm a serious and competent teacher.
I'm fluent in english and speak an intermediate chinese.
I'm now back in Paris but i'm an online teaching expert and i have all the materials necessary ready for you.
Contact me for any further information, I'm ready to discuss your goals and my teaching method with you so that you can make up your mind.
MartineFrench for fun, French to discover, French for a smile
To discover France in different aspects: culture, tourism, news, literature, cinema, songs, gastronomy and many other things. To chat in French, to learn and to have fun.
This course is reserved for the curious, all those who want to speak French by discovering it differently than what books offer or effective but traditional learning methods: you will talk about news, cooking, travel, culture, you are in French but with a vocabulary adapted to your level to start but with the goal of always improving the quality of your speech as naturally as possible.
AngeliqueLearn French in an interactive and efficient way!
Experienced teacher, I gave many courses at the Alliance Française, embassies, companies, universities and private lessons.
I propose you energetic courses and corresponding to your needs. Through theater training, I can help you develop your skills in this language in a very interactive way. In private lessons or via a webcam, you will be surprised at your progress!
I can give you general or specialized French courses (professional, exam preparation ...) but still with a very specific purpose (visit to France, contact with a school ...).
Do not hesitate to contact me.
CécilePrivate French lessons by qualified French teacher
French teacher for foreigners and native French, graduated from a Master in FLE, 14 years of private school experiences (Montpellier, Lyon, Minneapolis, Salvador da Bahia, Lisbon, Berlin, Barcelona, Brussels) gives private lessons in: grammar, syntax, vocabulary, oral-written, phonetic, conversation, news, DELF and DALF preparation ... etc ... I can also bring knowledge in French literature, theater and other arts. Speaking also English, Spanish, Portuguese I can better understand the difficulties of students.
My courses are based on a listening of the needs of the learners, didactic approaches, a dynamism and an immersion in the French language!
Take the step and learn or improve your French in enthusiasm with me!
RaoulCourse to Improve your English / Improve your French
Professional francophone, having lived 27 years in the USA proposes to help you to improve your English by sessions of practice of the language, a teaching based on the real use of the English and not his traditional teaching (literary and / scholastic)
Native French speaking Belgian, having lived in the USA for 27 years can help you with a practical (versus litterary an / or scholastic) improven your Frenmch.
Step by step conversations adapted to your points of interest.
FawziFrench private lessons: Language and communication [ONLINE]
I am coach, writer and teacher of French since 2012.
I speak Arabic, French, Spanish, English and a little Turkish.
I give French lessons: language and communication with a French pedagogy, written and oral so that everyone can speak fluently avoiding grammatical gaps.
I explain my classes in French, in Arabic or in Spanish, according to your choice.