LetíciaFlute lessons / recorder and music theory!
Professor with several years of experience, master student in musical pedagogy at the High School of Music in Lausanne offers private lessons of flute and recorder.
All levels and ages!
Come and discover the pleasure of music!
Classes in French, English or Portuguese.
Face-to-face or Skype lessons!
MarekClasses of guitar, classical, electric, accompaniment, bass for children and adults
Classes of guitar, classical, electric, accompaniment, bass for children and adults
Course adapted to your age and your level, even for children from 7 years old with a small guitar. Still a few free places. By professional. Current music, accompaniment of songs or classical pieces. All this with the basics of musical theories taught with humor and efficiency. Paper and multimedia media. Participation in concerts and auditions.
You can also rent from us your instrument or buy at very good conditions.
Classes can take place in Sainte-Croix (VD), where I travel to your home in the region of Geneva, Yverdon and Lausanne.
CindyAward Winning Concert Pianist - Piano lessons for all levels, adapted to your needs! (FR / Eng)
I'm an award-winning Canadian classical pianist and experienced teacher offering piano lessons for all levels, beginner to advanced. I have performed with orchestra and has a soloist in various festivals across Canada, Germany, Austria, Spain and Switzerland, in addition to being a prize winner in numerous competitions, as well as the recipient of numerous grants and awards.
I am currently a doctoral candidate at the University of Montreal (Canada) and also pursuing a second degree at the University of Music of Geneva.
Having over 15 years of experience as a teacher (including my own private studio and a teaching assistant at the University of Montreal), I am very dedicated to my students of each person.
My doctoral researches pertains to the neuropsychology of learning music (specifically, exploring the most efficient ways to learn a skill), thus I am thoroughly equipped to provide all sorts of tips and tricks from my research and personal experiences :)
This cornerstone of my teaching makes it easier to meet the needs of the highest caliber (utilizing interdisciplinary knowledge of psychology, physiology, biomechanics and physics), integrating all aspects of music making into a holistic, innovative and fun approach to learning!
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Mihaelaviolin lessons with music theory included with skype for all
Graduated with two masters degrees in Switzerland, gives violin lessons, on the suzuki method by skype.
I accept any age, from 4 years old and I give some notions of the theory of music theory.
As I give the course by Skype, the price is quite accessible for all.
I teach since 2012 and I have experience in teaching by webcam.
CyprienMusic theory course in Lausanne, all levels: Solfège, Harmony, Arrangement, Composition, Improvisation ..
Graduated from DEM Jazz in France with the 1st prize for harmony and arrangement in 2015, and currently finishing my master's degree in Performance and Jazz Composition at the HEMU Jazz in Lausanne, I offer music theory lessons for beginner and intermediate students or advanced.
My course is not only on paper but also uses the student's instrument and possibly a piano, which allows to better visualize the theoretical elements.
According to the desires or needs expressed by the student, I propose:
- Readings of scores, notes and rhythms.
- Harmony, understanding of chords and cadences, bases of improvisation.
- Analysis of pieces or songs.
- Solfeggio and ear development: to create a link between musical theory and its practice.
- Arrangement for all styles of music (for advanced students)
- Notions of composition.
Language: French, possibly English.
AlejandroCello tutoring (also at home)
I graduated from the National Conservatory of the Region of Boulogne-Billancourt (Paris), the Conservatory of Music of Málaga in Spain and the HEM of Geneva (Master of Interpretation and Master in Music Pedagogy).
I offer cello lessons for children and adults:
- Adaptation to the needs and desires of the student. (current music, duets, classical music, baroque, chamber music ...)
- Work of the posture (search of the right gesture which allows to carry out the action without being hurt), progressive and motivating method.
- Flexibility to your desires directory, and helps you with music theory if necessary.
- Courses available in French, English and Spanish.
GiselleOboe/English Horn Lessons with native english teacher
Tailored oboe or english horn lessons for you by a teacher with over 7 years teaching experience!
Recently graduated from the Haute Ecole de Musique de Lausanne with a Masters in Performance, I am offering oboe (and music appreciation) lessons in the Lausanne area. My main objective is that music should be fun, and we enjoy it more when we play better! I have had many students in Australia who have gone on to study music at university, or continue playing as a hobby.
BaptisteViolin lessons suitable for all ages and all levels
I am 27 years old and having already completed a Master's degree in interpretation at the University of Music of Geneva, I started in 2017 a Master of Pedagogy at the University of Music of Lausanne that I have just finished. I am very attentive to the needs of everyone so I can promise you an individual teaching adapted to you or your child! This means that I am listening to the desires of my students both in terms of repertoire and the pedagogical methods that I could use.
I practiced the Suzuki method from an early age which allows me, although not benefiting from the official training, to use it easily if you wish!
I have also been part of several orchestras (OJSR, SJSO and many orchestra sessions in the different schools I attended) so I am also available in case you want to work this kind of repertoire.
More generally, my goal is to allow the student to develop as an instrumentalist and musician in the direction of his desires and objectives while cultivating his pleasure to listen, play and discover music.
NatalieCellist gives private cello lessons at home
My name is Natalie and I have 20.
I studied at the National School of Music "Lyubomir Pipkov" - Sofia, Bulgaria.
I studied in the cello class of prof. Stefan Popov - 'Chavalier du Cello', who studied in the class of Mstislav Rostropovich - the world-renowned cellist of the 20th century.
Now I am studying at the Haute Ecole de Musique in Geneva-Neuchâtel.
I am laureate of:
- International Competition for German and Austrian Music Performance "Magic", Burgas, Bulgaria;
- International Competition "Nis" - Nis, Serbia;
- "Crescendo" National Competition - Geneva, Switzerland;
- International Competition "Dobrin Petkov" - Bulgaria.
- International Competition "Hopes, Talants, Masters" - Bulgaria, etc.
I give cello lessons for 3 years.
The last two years of school, I learned to give lessons with children. I just love it!
I am a very motivated person. I would like to share the magic of music with anyone interested. The cello is an instrument with many possibilities. I am ready to give you all my energy and patience!
The cello competitions, which I did, inspired me a lot to start giving classes.
I have experience with students of all ages.
Ken lilaviolin lessons
Violinist graduated in France and master at the University of Music Lausanne gives violin or piano lessons for all levels (beginner also) and all ages!
The method is suitable for everyone, as well as the kind of music! Come discover the pleasure of making music !!
The course is in French or also in English.
AnnaVIOLIN LESSONS/ALL LEVELS with the professional teacher and a concert violinist. MA dip.at the Royal Academy of Music, London
I offer violin classes for amateurs and professionals. I am an international concert artist, pupil of Maxim Vengerov, Master of Arts, graduate at the Royal Academy of Music in London, graduate from the International Menuhin Music Academy in Switzerland.
I have over 5 years of pedagogical experience with qualifications confirmed by a Teaching Diploma and references.
I offer lessons for children of all ages, can also help with the preparation of exams or simply discover the great pleasure of music through the violin. All levels.
Languages: English, German, French (basic) and Polish (native)
COURS DE VIOLON
POUR ENFANTS, ADOS & JEUNES ADULTES
• Cours particulier, pour tout niveau et tout âge,
• Cours en anglais, allemand, polonais et français (notions)
• Cours à domicile et à mon studio région de Genève et de Lausanne
▪ Académie Menuhin, Rolle avec Maxim Vengerov
▪ The Royal Academy of Music, London – MA avec la plus haute distinction
▪ Université de Musique F. Chopin, Varsovie – BA et 3ème cycle avec la plus haute distinction
▪ MasterClass : G. Pauk, Z. Bron, W. Marschner, G. Zhislin, M. Ławrynowicz, B. Nizioł, M. Jaschwili
▪ Lauréate de nombreux concours : 1er prix Concours International de violon Wolfgang Marschner, Prix Haverhill Sinfonia Music Award, Prix soliste et Prix spécial du Concours international Max Reger.
▪ Université F. Chopin, Varsovie – Diplôme d’enseignement de violon, reconnu par le système européen de formation de Bologne (pédagogie, psychologie, méthodologie, cours pratiques, répertoire)
▪ 7 ans de cours particuliers, à Londres, Varsovie et en Suisse, enfants et adolescents
MelainePrivate lessons of drums and percussions Lausanne sector
My name is Mélaine, I am a professional musician and a state-certified drums / percussion teacher. With several years of experience in both individual and group lessons, I offer drums and percussion lessons and can teach music theory as well as offer musical awakening.
After having gone through the Rennes conservatory and then the Haute Ecole des Arts du Rhin in Strasbourg (France), I am currently continuing my studies at the Haute Ecole de Musique in Lausanne with a master's degree in pedagogy in order to deepen my pedagogical and instrumental knowledge.
It is with pleasure that I will teach you or your child, individually or in groups according to your wishes.
My goal is first of all to give taste to music, in order to awaken in everyone a curiosity, a sensitivity and a critical spirit. I think that a music lesson is first and foremost a meeting. Besides the transmission of the technical and theoretical bases, I like to arrange for the pupil time of musical creations which will allow him to express his personality.
It is possible for me to teach with or without a score, according to the student's wishes.
Hoping that you ask me,
Camille - Espace Cours Coaching SuisseSINGING / VOICE COACHING: PRIVATE TRAINING & PERSONALIZED WORKSHOP
Our teacher using, if necessary, an electro-acoustic guitar to better accompany your voice and guide some of its subtleties, the teaching philosophy is adapted to each level, according to the pace of work and motivation.
- musical techniques: theory (examples: support, modes, colors, effects such as vibrato, etc.) automatically followed, for each of the exercises, by practice (examples: exercises focusing on accuracy, sound production, "mountains Russian ", time, note hold, diction, vowels etc.)
- work on breathing and breathing management
- body awareness
- improvisation / free expression
- improved vocal comfort
- varied repertoire (adapting to your preference)
- well-being by the vibration of the voice
- personal or artistic development - accuracy, note keeping and precision - vocal modes including timbre
- volumes: softness and power - sound colors: from dark to light - vocal effects, range requirements - nuances: volumes, mimics, attitudes, sound quality - exploration of musical styles (folk, pop, classical, blues, rock, song, World music ...)
- improvisation, effects and vocal games, harmonies
-interpretation: work on emotions, body language, stage presence.
Objective: acquire a solid vocal technique allowing you to sing with accuracy, ease and expressiveness.
Musical learning meanwhile, will develop your ability to listen and reproduce music, your sense of rhythm, your expressiveness, your creativity and musicality as well as reading sheet music.
The work is focused on multidisciplinarity: voice, vocal health, music and bodily expressiveness, with an emphasis on the acquisition of an optimal vocal placement, on stress management in public and on interpretation.
This progressive and tailor-made method aims to develop your voice:
-Vocalises and technical exercises adapted to needs;
- Repertoire work
- Accompaniment for studio recording and scenic performance
-dynamic exploration, diversification and release of one's voice while having fun and going beyond one's limits.
As other people do regularly, you can also please your loved ones by offering gift vouchers, available all year round.
TEACHER / TRAINER
Trained in Grandes Ecoles in France and the United States (Ivy League University), our teacher has specialized and has been working for more than 15 years, in North America and Europe, in the field, in international establishments renowned, and oriented on one axis: effective training with pedagogy and meticulous methodology as the watchwords.
- Locations: Geneva-Lausanne-Friborg-Neuchâtel-Montreux-Bâle-Sion-Sierre-Morges-Bienne. But currently, only by videoconference in accordance with national recommendations on Covid. These sessions also seem to be perfectly unanimous since they have the advantages of direct (example: quality of the interaction), without its disadvantages (ex: loss of travel time), with additional advantages (ex: of notes on the chat, which can be reread afterwards). In this context, these videoconference sessions for which you have requested me, seem to arouse a certain enthusiasm (and a certain enthusiasm). At your request, I therefore continue to offer them.
ChristinaProfessional contrabassist gives lesson for all ages and levels
I am a professional contrabassist graduated with distinction from the Haute Ecole de Musique de Lausanne (HEMU) and holding a bachelor degree from Yong Siew Toh Conservatory in National University of Singapore under full scholarship.
I have had a lot of experience teaching privately in Switzerland, Singapore, and South Korea. I can help my students find good musical content and adapt the lessons to each student's needs and wishes.
Plus, you can practice your English and Korean at the same time!
MartinGuitar Lessons - all levels, all styles-
Graduate teacher (DEM - Diploma of musical studies) in France, now a pupil at Hemu (Lausanne), and very accustomed to the stage (concerts in various festivals and halls, mainly in Europe) gives personal lessons or small groups (3 people maximum). The perspective of the course and to advance the students in a repertoire that pleases them. Duties will be given between each course, in different forms (technical exercises, ear, practice ect ...). Several reports on the student's progress will be made in the year, to determine the work to be done to achieve the goals set by the student. Classes can be held at the student's home or at the teacher's home.