ClaireEnglish, Mandarine test prep and conversation tutoring
I am personally a GMAT 700, TOFEL ibt 112 and TOEIC 955 holder.
I specialize in test preparation and also conversational practices for different kinds of scenarios (business, casual, interviews...etc.)
I can create the course contents based on your needs and how you like to learn to help you achieve your goal as soon as possible!
YingyiLearn Chinese via Japanese or English with a fully qualified Native Chinese Teacher
Hi I'm Yingyi! I am available for tutoring Chinese from beginner to advanced levels. I hold a Bachelors in Education and am currently studying towards a Masters in Education. I am an experienced teacher who has been teaching Chinese for five years and my teaching philosophy is to help students learn and develop at a pace that suits them best. I can specialise the lesson according to the students needs (e.g. business, test prep, or conversational).
TsaiLearn how to speak Mandarin Chinese in English or Japanese
I have several experiences in teaching Mandarin Chinese.I am currently teaching two Japanese businessmen, they both started as beginners, but are now able to conduct basic communication with me in Mandarin. The class can be in Japanese or English depends on which one you'd prefer.
RobinProfessional Chinese Language Course By Native Speaker
1. My name is Lu. You can call me Robin. I'm a Chinese native speaker.
2. My English proficiency is at the fluent level and my accent is native.
3. I've been teaching English for 8 years. I'm a TEFL certified English teacher.
4. I'm also passionate about teaching you Chinese from beginner to advanced level. At present, I'm teaching daily conversation and business Chinese classes to Japanese people.
5. I plan lessons according to your needs with the goal to help you master the Chinese language efficiently.
6. Even though I'm a Chinese native speaker, my class is not chatting between you and me, rather it's a professional one designed for foreign language learners.