DarnelTuition in math - physics - chemistry
As a student admitted to the Ecole Centrale Paris, after two arduous years in the scientific preparatory class in Paris, I think I will be able to provide considerable help to the student. My goal is to advance the student without overburdening him. I will, if necessary, give homework after each lesson and will move home.
HassaneBasic notions in computer science and graphic design multimedia (Ideal for a good pedagogical framework)
Young student in License 3 in computer science at the Faculty of Créteil, I propose to give courses in computer office automation, namely Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Power Point, and Computer Communication with software Adobe and Microsoft.
As for desktop computing, the student will have the basics of applications, if necessary, then it will evolve from an intermediate level to an advanced level with a mastery of office tools for professional use.
- With Microsoft Word, the student will be able to layout a document containing images, shapes, tables and graphs; Manage advanced formatting and be able to connect the Word document to a database to manage mailings.
- With Microsoft Excel, the student will be able to manipulate the basic functions, namely digital operations, format tables, insert graphics and connect tables, etc.
The idea of this course is to change the student from a beginner level to an intermediate level.
- With Microsoft Power Point, the student will be able to prepare successful good presentations in design and special effects, use multimedia content in presentations. If the student is strong enough, he will be introduced to the use of the formidable tool, in terms of creation of interactive animation, which is Adobe Flash, to make outstanding presentations.
Communication Computer Graphics:
For graphic design classes, students will have a good introduction to Adobe Photoshop Tools, Adobe Illustrator, and Microsoft Expression Design, which is relatively similar to Adobe Illustrator, but much easier than Adobe Illustrator.
- With Adobe Illustrator and Microsoft Expression Design, students will learn how to use the various tools for creating shapes and objects, learn how to trace and vector images, how to use different color profiles and different special effects, etc. This course is designed to bring a student from a beginner level to an intermediate level (or rather advanced, but not very thorough)
- With Adobe Photoshop, students will learn how to use image and creative editing tools, understand the concept of layers, and understand how to manage color profiles in different objects in the workspace. This course is really designed for beginners.
NourStudent engineer gives private lessons in math & physics
Student in the 2nd year of the engineering cycle in Paris, after 2 years in preparatory classes (mp) (bac + 3), offers to give private lessons in:
- Math for high school students
- Math and physics for college students
I have one year experience in private lessons.
I begin by explaining the course to the student then we work direct applications of courses and finally exercises.
For more information do not hesitate to contact me
EricAn easy and fun way to learn math for anyone who needs it
Math is a way of thinking, needs reason and logic.
There are several ways to teach it, each chapter has a story.
Numbers and shapes are everywhere, everyday, and not leaving soon we use them with everything, cash, time.. learning the essentials and the basics of mathematics is important.
Passionate about science, I propose to help children to love these disciplines of infinite knowledge and extraordinary discoveries.
LéoSchool-level support-all subjects-revision of the colleges
The college patent is coming soon. That's why in order to get the Mention Très Bien, you have to work regularly and intelligently. For that nothing is worth the support of an experienced and versatile student. Whether English, physics chemistry, the svt, or even French I am able to give courses of very different subjects.
Zeghdoudmath class and chemistry and physics for all
I have a bachelor's degree in chemistry of course, I give courses in maths and English too. The main thing is to teach you all the tricks to get to know maths and chemistry and English too.
GeorgesMathematics and Science
Student in engineering school offers an individualized pedagogy, a homework help for high school students in difficulty or eager to progress, a help with the preparation of questions or exams. My goal is to advance the student without overburdening him. I give homework after each course and periodically provide progress reports.
LemTuition in math
Student in Master. I offer private lessons of math and English for high school and high school.
My goal is to advance the student without overburdening him.
I give homework after each lesson and periodically provide progress reports.
ZinebParticular characters in mathematics and / or languages
Courses will be based on the student's program.
You can either do a review of each course done at school with exercises to understand, or be ahead and do the course before starting in class.
The goal is to help the student understand all his lessons without overloading him.
ParhamEnglish mathematics and test preparation private and group lessons
I was Math Teacher at Southern California University. I was a student at the University Pierre and Marie Curie, Paris 6, in Master of Mathematics. I have 15 years of experience teaching mathematics, physics and English classes.
I like to help students who want to improve themselves by offering them methods to better assimilate their courts and providing them with a maximum of tools to solve a given problem. Wishing to teach my profession, I take pleasure in giving classes and sharing for my taste for science.
I move in the Paris region.
FrédéricLearn Math - History - English
I propose for each subject, a detailed program so that we can track your progress.
-the Middle Age
- The French Revolution
- from the 1st to the fifth republic
-the history of the United States
- basic knowledge; numbers, dates, know how to present oneself.