SergeWeb and mobile application development, introduction to Java to get started in Android dev
This course is intended for all those who want to discover what lies behind a web or mobile application, several modules are available according to your needs to enter the big family of DEVELOPERS, my method is gradual with 10% of theory and 90% of practical, we will use the maximum of online tools to go fast and avoid material constraints, I propose to introduce you to these languages and frameworks much sought after: HTML5 / CSS3, JS, Bootstrap, JQuery Mobile, AngularJS / 2 + / 4 +, PHP, Ruby, Python, Golang. For the little ones I propose Scratch, Penjee ... and App Inventor (mobile app) for teens, also an intro in Java to launch you in Android app development
ChakerLearn Angular 4 development for beginners
This court concerns the development of web applications using Angular 4.
This course is for people who want to know a little more about this framework.
I invite you throughout this course to discover the concepts that are the success of Angular today.
You will see how your front-end developments will be simplified with this framework.
Asmamathematics tutoring - English - computer science
Being a computer engineer I can help you in your courses of algorithmic and programming.
English for all levels up to college: courses + exercises + discussion + I ux
I can help you in your math courts from high school to high school: course summary + exercises + series
Ahmed SelemMathematics or computer science for all levels
I am a computer engineer graduated from ENSI who spent two preparatory years in Math physics.
I have two years experience in teaching, I offer you an expertise and a very good pedagogy for the success of your children.
ItComputer Science and Programming Tutor in Paris Area
University student classes in IT / Programming courses such as C/C++, PHP, and Java programming. Classed done in English.
Focus is on practical problems, working on solutions side-by-side with the student, while promoting independent thinking. Difficulty is gradually increased and the process is repeated.
MohandCourse in science subjects for beginner up to Bac + 2: Math - Physics - Chemistry, Computer Science course for beginners
Student in Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science - Mathematics I offer tutoring, refresher courses to any kind of student without overloading him, with evaluation of progress over time and give him the motivation to continue his individual efforts with students. advice and resources of documentation already tested before, and with as a supplement a council and discussions on a good project of studies which will lead to a successful professional career.
Subjects: Math, Physics, Computer Programming, Computing, Office automation, Computer Initiation
MohamedProfessor expert teaching scientific subjects. I build with you your professional project over 3 to 10 years
For 11 years, I specialized in supporting adolescents and young adults in science subjects (mathematics, physics, chemistry essentially).
My vision is not short-termist; on the contrary.
Indeed, I strive to give meaning to the schooling of each by helping to draw the contours of his future professional life.
My performance is not purely academic and is not limited to the simple explanation of a course or an exercise. I seek to establish with my student a relationship of trust and a real complicity in order to help him to assert himself as a talented individual in a complex world in perpetual evolution. I push him to become competitive and to excel.
I accompany him until the end of his schooling as a coach, counselor and confidant.
AnseComputer Course Website Creation, Software Engineering, Database
This course will allow you to have bases in the development of website, software engineering and partly databases. The goal is to learn how to create a website or other software according to the methodologies used in large companies. Around this course you will learn to use all the fashionable tools used in corporate projects (git, subversion, scrum, agile, ...). At the end of this course you will:
1. gain the experience of a true computer development engineer
2. Learn how to highlight the knowledge acquired in a CV
3. be ready to integrate a computer structure.
HassaneBasic notions in computer science and graphic design multimedia (Ideal for a good pedagogical framework)
Young student in License 3 in computer science at the Faculty of Créteil, I propose to give courses in computer office automation, namely Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Power Point, and Computer Communication with software Adobe and Microsoft.
As for desktop computing, the student will have the basics of applications, if necessary, then it will evolve from an intermediate level to an advanced level with a mastery of office tools for professional use.
- With Microsoft Word, the student will be able to layout a document containing images, shapes, tables and graphs; Manage advanced formatting and be able to connect the Word document to a database to manage mailings.
- With Microsoft Excel, the student will be able to manipulate the basic functions, namely digital operations, format tables, insert graphics and connect tables, etc.
The idea of this course is to change the student from a beginner level to an intermediate level.
- With Microsoft Power Point, the student will be able to prepare successful good presentations in design and special effects, use multimedia content in presentations. If the student is strong enough, he will be introduced to the use of the formidable tool, in terms of creation of interactive animation, which is Adobe Flash, to make outstanding presentations.
Communication Computer Graphics:
For graphic design classes, students will have a good introduction to Adobe Photoshop Tools, Adobe Illustrator, and Microsoft Expression Design, which is relatively similar to Adobe Illustrator, but much easier than Adobe Illustrator.
- With Adobe Illustrator and Microsoft Expression Design, students will learn how to use the various tools for creating shapes and objects, learn how to trace and vector images, how to use different color profiles and different special effects, etc. This course is designed to bring a student from a beginner level to an intermediate level (or rather advanced, but not very thorough)
- With Adobe Photoshop, students will learn how to use image and creative editing tools, understand the concept of layers, and understand how to manage color profiles in different objects in the workspace. This course is really designed for beginners.
OlesiaHTML and CSS. Level 1. Creation of sites in HTML 5 and CSS 3
After completing the course you will be able to:
- Create web-pages that contain all the necessary components: text, images and hyperlinks;
- Determine the correct hierarchy of pages for creating a website;
- Use the interactive features to improve its usability;
- Apply CSS capabilities for effective website design and improve its functionality;
- Work with frames;
- Use the new features of HTML 5 and CSS 3.
PascalCOMPUTER COURSES - Database - Beginner - Apprenticeship
Currently studying at school 42, I propose computer courses in Paris for databases:
Database Architecture, Database Design, Stored Procedures, etc.
I can also help for AI, algorithm, git as well as on the UNIX system.
I remain at your disposal for any questions.