MarijenaInitiation to Graphic Design, Visual communication skils
/ Design initiation is a class dedicated to children, adolescents, as well to elderly persons.
Through amusing, non conventional learning, apprentis will get necessary base in knowledge of designing process, which will be the key for further creative expressions.
/ Through theory and practical exercises, we'll work on 1) seeking for inspiration
2) starting point in creation, 3) how to use different platforms and tools when we design, 4) how chosen elements get transformed in design product, 5) what is graphic design and why is important element in field of fashion design, in interior architecture, in industrial and furniture design, etc.
/ According to apprentis' potentials and interests, we’ll aproach different angles of learning by applying drawing and illustration, typography and photography as well usage of popular social media. Lessons also include learning how to get visible beyond other designers; what is the "moodboard" and how to create one; what is to be avoided while designing, how to make design appeling and visible to large
/ Courses of calligraphy techniques will take special place, for one who have particular interest in this field.
And much more for future designers!
JustynaUniversity classes (psychology, philosophy, pedagogy, linguistics)
I graduated from the University of Athens where I attended courses in pedagogics, psychology, philosophy and linguistics.
What can I teach?
- I can prepare you for exams in pedagogics, psychology, philosophy, linguistics.
- Psychology (developmental / school / clinical / social)
- Philosophy (mainly ancient philosophy, e.g. Socrates, Plato, Aristotle)
- Linguistics / phonology / grammar / syntax
During my lessons I use :
- Skype/Whatsapp/Messenger to connect with you,
- Google Docs to keep notes, which you can check at any time and they are yours to keep,
- sketch board me to make mind maps/diagrams to show connections between ideas, etc.
I adore my profession and desire each and every one of my students be satisfied with the lesson. That's why I make sure the atmosphere is stress-free and nice. I also want my lessons to be as effective as possible. Therefore, I make sure they are well-prepared, although they can be altered at any point, should such an opportunity arise. I like explaining things in a variety of ways as well as make use of dictionaries, diagrams, etc. When it comes to students who want to obtain certificates, I am very demanding.
SabrinaPrivate lessons of Philosophy in Rouen. And, by webcam in France and internationally.
Professional and experienced teacher, 40, teaches Philosophy, all levels in Rouen. And, by webcam everywhere in France and internationally.
Program: authors and philosophers, fundamental notions, writers, themes, ideas, plan, composite commentary, writing, dissertation, questions, synopses, homework, courses, philosophical questions, etc.
TaisAutocad for architecture and engineering students
Optimize the creation of detail plans with tools that allow you to create measures appropriate to the context of your drawing.
I am an architect by training and I give Autocad courses at home for groups or for individuals.
SahandLearn realism drawing and painting in a fun and practical way!
I'm teaching practical techniques to greatly improve your art and also the creativity boost methods you'll need to develop original ideas. I'm giving fun classes on subjects that are necessary fundamentals of being able to create strong and bold artworks.
I can teach digital art, oil painting, watercolor, pencil drawing and comics.
We'll design classes together based on your needs.
KomalArts,Crafts, Drawing, Painting, Sketching and Calligraphy
I am a very passionate person when it comes to making fun with colours, drawing, crafts and calligraphy. I love to teach the above topics as much as I can. Also, I am a firm believer in a beautiful handwriting. And the focus is to learn from the basics to an advanced level.
EmmaPrivate lessons in French / English, all levels from college to graduate, professional
Private lessons in French or English, all levels from college to graduate studies, as well as for professionals:
- College / High School: French, English, History, Philosophy
- Higher education:
* Preparation for the Sciences Po competition (graduate ScPo Paris)
* Economics, management, political philosophy, international relations, psychology (my degrees in these fields: Master of Economics, Sciences Po Paris, MBA, Bachelor of Psychology)
- Professionals: preparation of job interviews, preparation of presentations or specific interviews. Fundamental work to improve your level of business English.
Great experience, excellent results
ChristianDrawing Class - Let's do Art - All level welcome -
Graduated from the Fine Arts School of Angers (Master II) in France, I'm here to share my passion with you.
You like to draw / paint / sketch and would love to improve your skills?
You never drew before but would like to start it?
You need to create your portfolio for entrance exams of Arts school?
Hit me up and I would be happy to help you to reach your goal
Let's have a great time together!
KlaraExpress yourself - using creative techniques to explore and learn
Want to express yourself using different media and learn at the same time? I can help you by making mood-boards or collages! My focus is on creatively interpreting knowledge and to show you how to use mind-maps and other techniques in learning. Also, if you are interested in just exploring your own creativity and need a way to take a moment for yourself, this is a great way to start!
What? - different creative techniques
Why? - to explore, learn and enjoy!
Who? - anyone who wants to have some fun and develop new skills!
SanchithaArt and Craft, Painting, Modelling, Origami Summer 2020
I am a Fine Art graduate with Master Degree, specialised in Painting and animation.
I have been working/teaching art to students 2-18 for 5-6 years. I teach art and craft to students with more than 5 years of experience. My goal is to teach students trending art and expose to new types of medium. I also teach art to all: kids, students, adults and elders.
I design fun and interactive classes.
ClémentinePrivate lessons in English - French - philosophy - SES - history-geography.
2nd year PhD student, possibility of classes for high school and high school students. Help with learning courses, editing, recording and preparation of assessments and exams. Support for the organization and the personal work as well as precise explanations and adapted to the difficulties of each one.
I can help in many subjects with efficiency and rigor. I propose learning methods useful and necessary for the success of exams and easier learning.
I can give courses of method for the dissertation, the critical study of documents, as well as the oral expression in English.
IshwaryaFind yourself painting with me. Painting/Sketching/Graphics design for Kids
Life is an art. It is a fact that Painting/Sketching improves concentration, helps relieve from stress and makes the person more productive in everything they do.
I am a young artist from India. I could teach Acrylic painting, Watercolor painting, Glass painting and sketches. Also, I teach kids improve their sketches to digital painting using Adobe Creative suite. I prefer to teach kids as they need more patience and attention and of course fun. Contact me for more information.
NadègeTo progress in French and in philosophy with a professional of the particular course (more than 10 years of experience at your service!)
Already a twelfth grade in private class ...
It is completely by chance that I started in this activity at the exit of the college, not wishing to pass the CAPES immediately and finally, I found the job that suits me in every way.
Each new student is a new adventure: human, cultural, psychological. The private lesson is a space of exchange where one can answer in a perfectly adapted way to the problems (sometimes to the distress ...) of a young adult in the making.
After practicing in Marseille and Rennes, I live today in Finland! But I do not intend to stop my job that I always practice with passion and I'm looking for students who want to work by webcam, to complete my schedule.
The advantages of the course by webcam are numerous for the student:
- Relax at home in a familiar environment.
- Quick exchange of documents: in my subjects, one always needs an unexpected text which invites itself according to the conversation!
- Flexibility of the organization
- Ludo-educational use of the web
- Since 2011: Teacher in private lessons in my account
- From 2007 to 2011, Teacher Acadomia / Anacours / Completude / Legendre (2013): private lessons
- From 2007 to 2011, Acadomia teacher: intensive internships (French, philosophy, methodology of high school work, orientation)
- 2010: Educational consulting for Acadomia (creation of new services, analysis of teaching aids etc ...)
2018: Orthographic and syntactic corrections of the military history book "Les dragons, from the origins to 1918" by Nicolas Bretegnier and Eugène Lelièpvre, published by Epopée
2013: Orthographic and syntactic corrections of Claude-Louis Moreau's book on political philosophy "Réinvestir le politique", published by Éditions L'Harmattan, collection "contemporary issues".
License of Modern Letter (AB Mention) obtained at the University of Provence in 2007
- Identification of the gaps: "anyway, I'm bad in French!" Alas, many students take their bad notes for a fatality, even for a personal judgment. They feel deprived and devalued. To return to success, it is essential to understand the reasons for the failure, and fill the gaps, little by little, but with determination!
- Methodological approach of the disciplines: In French (or in philosophy), the student often thinks that there is nothing to do! The lack of working method is the first factor of failure unfortunately. Over the course of the course we will make sure to restore a working method conducive to success in the subject, and of course, we will focus on the methodology specific to each type of exercise requested (essay, comment etc.)
- Content developed to develop the curiosity of the student and reconcile with the subject: without active collaboration of the student, the private lesson is vain. That's why it's important to stimulate it rather than force it to swallow. However, do not hide it from us: as in all subjects, there are boring steps (I feel a sincere compassion for high school students who are confronted with the learning and identification of text registers by example!)
- Adapted and individualized teaching materials: this is one of the advantages of the private lesson! The teacher adapts and invents daily. I would not want to work myself with a support that I would have tired, anyway!
- Method of work entirely based on the exchange and the putting in confidence of the pupil. The private lesson is a particular time of school life. It's not just "school after school". The pupil must face his shortcomings, must accept his errors as well as his weaknesses. In a teenager's life, it's like being laid bare. How could he do it if he does not trust the person in charge of helping him? As a teacher, I am always sincere with my students: I tell them their weaknesses, but I show them their strengths. I try to show them that a note, good or bad, is just a picture, an inventory of their knowledge of a particular subject at a given moment. It is part of my mission to show them that I do not judge them, and that I rely on facts (a copy, an exercise, a report card, etc.) to improve a situation that only requires improve!
- Great experience of "Dys": over the years, word of mouth has made me more and more students "dys". Since labels are often sterile, I focus with them, as with others, on the essentials and try to distinguish between what is traditional and what is not. I would just say that the confidence and lack of judgment I mentioned above is more than crucial here! One thing is certain: a dys can do everything in French or in philosophy (and in general, in high school) despite the difficulties!
Methodology of the dissertation, the structuring of a writing, the synthesis of documents, correction of memoirs and internship reports, preparation for various competitions (paramedics, business schools ...)
- Follow-up of out-of-school students (medical reasons, precocity, free baccalaureate candidates, etc.)
CheersI give online Arabic courses online any level
I teach Arabic at all levels, for Arabic and non-Arabic to children ie d nursery, primary, secondary ... Everything related to learning Arabic conjugunison grammar in general understanding vocabulary expression ....
NehaEnglish,Hindi,Drawing and Science Classes for Beginners
I have done my schooling from a Christian school and then my engineering. I have experience working with students. Join my classes and learn how to draw for toddlers. Hindi and English language for the beginners and experienced and Science for students.