CarlosSpanish course Lausanne-Vevey (individual or duet private lessons, conversation, tutoring, exams)
Hola, ¿qué tal? Mi nombre es Carlos, ¿y tú?
I come from a very small country in Central America known for the beauty of its nature: Costa Rica. Native Spanish and holder of a Diploma in Hispanic Language and Literature as well as three accreditations as a DELE Examiner (Diploma in Spanish as a Foreign Language), I have a long experience of more than 10 years in teaching Spanish to adults, adolescents, elderly and children of various cultural and linguistic origins, both in traditional classroom, group and individual teaching, as well as with the help of new virtual distance learning devices.
My lessons are very dynamic, with many different resources and always given in a good mood. Contact me for more information.
* Tutoring: The exams are coming soon but you don't feel completely ready to pass them? My goal is to help you catch up on all the subjects covered in the Spanish classes at the gymnasium so that you can sit for the exam confidently and at ease.
MathiasFrench - exam preparation (tef, tcf, futsuken, delf, etc ...)
You want to travel, study, work in France or in a French-speaking country (Africa, Canada, ...) and you need a French diploma to obtain your visa or residence permit.
Two months minimum before the exam date and two minimum courses per week under these conditions.
AgnesINTENSIVE English (CONVERSATIONS) / medical, legal / for exams BEC Higher, BEC Vantage, CFE, CAE, EPC, IELTS, TOEFL, LNAT, TOLES
I have 17 years of teaching experience in New York (at the School of Visual Arts), European Union and Switzerland. I am a native speaker of the English language who grew up in Singapore, South Africa and New York.
598 of my 600 students passed their CFE, CAE, CPE, IELTS, TOEFL, LCCI 1-4, LNAT and TOLES tests by reaching the score they wanted.
I have prepared more than 80 students for job interviews. I corrected their CVs as well as their motivation letters. We simulated job interviews and I corrected their job interviews recorded on Skype or via conference calls. They all found the job of their dreams and this, for the most part, on their first try.
All teaching materials - lexicons, articles from the English and American press, podcasts, TED talks, YouTube videos, as well as electronic books dealing with grammar, business vocabulary.
CatherinePARCOURSUP: Determine its orientation and obtain it
Teacher and school coach and experienced student, my profession and my vocation is to help you.
The Parcoursup platform opens on January 15, 2018.
The seizure of your wishes for orientation is from January 22 to March 13, 2018.
Each wish must be supported by a letter of motivation.
The class council will issue its opinion and send it to the higher education institutions who will choose the best files.
So you need right now:
- Determine your orientation according to your profile and your choice (s) if this is not done yet
- Improve your results to have every chance of being selected
- Motivate your training project for each wish by writing up to 1500 words
I am listening to you and can provide professional, personalized and necessary help so that you have every chance of success.
Possibility of 50% reduction or tax credit if payment by CESU.
JeromeRevision course, reinforcement of theoretical bases in psychology and statistics
Sessions mainly focused on the main theoretical notions in cognitive, developmental, differential and experimental psychology etc.
After having clarified and acquired the theoretical repositories, the accent is placed on the restitution of knowledge with situation of university exams with corrected MCQ records etc.
MohamedPhysics-chemistry: becoming autonomous, reasoning & gaps
Pedagogies adapted according to the needs and personalities of the students and based on:
• Go straight to the point,
• Learn to reason in a lucid and organized manner,
• Help the student find the answer on their own,
• Initiate to find pleasure and a taste for challenge,
• Highlight useful information in daily life and during the course,
• Pass exams with as little effort as possible.
• Support at the pace of the student in line with their learning capacity
• Patience with all different types of students
• Efficiently prepare for exams & competitions
Origins of my students in Grand Casablanca Morocco: Collège-Lycée Al-Jabr, ISCAE, Collège Charles-Peguy, Lycée Lyautey, Belgian School, American School, Moroccan public school, Mohammedia university, African Leon, la residence, Al madina ...
Capitalize on 4 years of experience in support courses with renowned centers or independently,
Enthusiasm thanks to my Passion for teaching,
Sense of humor.
MilanaCertified English teacher - tailor-made support. Business English, exam preparation: Prépa, TOEIC, IELTS, interview ...
Don't you feel comfortable speaking in English?
I am here to help you and give you confidence, whether in the context of work, your studies or during your stays abroad.
With a Bachelor and a Masters degree from Middlesex University in London specializing in teaching English, my courses are aimed at anyone wishing to learn / improve their English. I lived 10 years in English-speaking countries for professional reasons (Cities where I lived: London, New York, Dubai and Colombo).
Today the English language is essential in almost all fields. It is the world language for commerce, science, tourism, diplomacy, politics, aviation, media (you dare not watch an American / English movie in their original version for fear of not understanding and miss key moments?) and it is also the language of the Internet, English is an essential added value to improve your employment prospects in an international company / organization.
You must have seen that more and more jobs require you to have fluent English, whether in an SME or in a multinational. This skill leads to a higher salary and is particularly important for your career development prospects.
What are the positive points of learning English?
English is made up of a simple alphabet and simple grammar, which makes this language easy and enjoyable to learn compared to other languages.
I am a patient, attentive and motivating coach. My classes are dynamic, varied and creative. I like to teach by valuing and encouraging my students regularly so that they can progress.
I coach students and professionals (business leaders, diplomats, executives, lawyers, nurses, retirees, etc.). The people I worked with quickly regained confidence in their ability to speak English.
I offer English courses (All levels) to develop:
- The conversation
- Perfecting the accent,
- The grammar
- The scenarios
- Preparation of interviews (oral / written),
- Preparation for BAC exams, prep, grandes écoles, TOIEC, IELTS ...
- Commercial pitches
- Preparation for job interviews
- Translation and writing of CV and / or cover letter
- Translation of documents
The recommended duration of sessions for optimal progression is 2 to 4 hours per week.
Classes can take place at my home or remotely (Skype, Microsoft Teams, Zoom, Google meet ...)
GaétanPrivate lesson Preparation for the SESAME business school competition
Full-time private teacher, I hold a Master in international relations at Sciences Po Lille and a Master in Journalism. I offer private lessons to prepare for the various tests of the SESAME competition (Paris or Province): contemporary issues (monitoring and analysis of current events) and English (grammar). The courses can also allow you to work on the work method to be adopted before the tests (readings, rhythm of revisions) and during the tests (time management and organization).
VictorOxford Biology Graduate with 2 Masters in Evolution Offering University Admissions Coaching for Biology in London and/or Online
I am a biology student currently applying for PhDs, and in the meantime interested in tutoring experience.I am looking to tutor students interested in applying for Biology or Zoology at university, especially in helping students through the Oxford admissions process (cover letter assistance and interview coaching).
After completing an undergraduate degree in Biological Sciences at the University of Oxford, I completed 2 Masters courses focusing on systematics, evolution and palaeontology at the Natural History Museums in London (course co-run by Imperial College) and Paris (course co-run by Sorbonne Université).
I completed my pre-university education in France through the french baccalaureate, and thus have particular experience in entering UK higher education from abroad (I am also bilingual/dual native in French and English).
As a passionate biology student I believe I have the tools necessary to help prospective students better express their potential throughout the admissions process.
As I am new to tutoring I have a keen interest in tailoring my tutoring to the student's needs and preferences, and preparing assiduously for sessions.
My university application coaching would involve:
- giving the student the tools to write an effective cover letter, and reviewing it with them in depth
- Helping students develop the right mindset and critical skills to tackle university interviews, and providing mock interviews
MartinaCatalan for all levels and for exam preparation
Study Catalan online giving importance to all the areas necessary to achieve a level of Catalan or simply improve the language. We will practice speaking, listening, reading, writing, grammar and vocabulary. The focus of my classes is especially oral expression, since I consider it to be the most important approach to mastering a language. If the student wants to prepare an official Catalan exam, we will focus on the different areas of the exam, which I know well from having prepared these exams with other students. We can also study to prepare for the Selectivity exam.
NelsonOnline Spanish and Hispanic culture courses. Experienced native teacher (Instituto Cervantes). DELE Examiner.
I have fifteen years of experience in teaching, writing and research. I am passionate, but I like methodical and structured work. I always organize my sessions more or less in the same way (an introduction / revision of a few minutes, a high point for the main activities and an end / review to review the corrections made during the session, express myself on the difficulties and plan for the future…) For the same reason, I recommend the use of quality teaching materials.
I therefore offer you, with great pleasure, two types of courses where the rigor of a training center combines with the advantages of a personalized teacher:
1. LANGUAGE, CULTURE AND CIVILIZATION COURSE IN LATIN AMERICA AND SPANISH. If you learn the language for fun, if you are going on a trip, if you like literature, cinema, art, music, gastronomy, this style of course is for you. For intermediate / advanced levels, we can explore the various expressions of the Hispanic world at our discretion. Your proposals are welcome and / or I would suggest documents from ELE manuals such as "Todas las voces", "Clases de cine", "Aires de fiesta latina", etc. We can also start learning the language, and for that we will use the very recent manual "Bitácora", really innovative in its lexical approach: priority to the construction of sentences and word networks, less grammar rules. Finally, if you want to browse with me an ELE manual on a specific subject (a country, a cinematic genre, a cultural expression), I would be delighted to present my ideas to you, to buy it at the same time as you and to discover it. and explore it together.
2. PREPARATION FOR COMPETITIONS (DELE, CAPES, AGGREGATION, ENTRY INTO SCHOOL OF COMMERCE) AND SCHOOL SUPPORT (TERMINAL, BTS, LICENSE, MASTER), to help you overcome your difficulties and better understand the essentials, the details, the specifics of the Spanish language and the Hispanic world. In these courses it is you who provide me with the basic material (exception for DELE, where I can offer you methods and manuals), these documents which cause you problems. I will take the time to examine them, analyze them and finally accompany you and clarify together what seemed obscure and inaccessible.
Thank you and see you soon !
AixaEnglish / international exams / school support / university
Extensive experience in Supporting Primary, ESO and Bachelor students from bilingual schools (all subjects in English). Tutoring of subjects in English at university (Business Administration, Philology, Teaching, Engineering). Preparation of level tests.
YassinePrivate lessons in Mathematics at home (Tunisian & French system)
Doctor of Mathematics offers private lessons in Mathematics at home in El Mourouj or nearby for high school students and high school students of all levels of the Tunisian and French system.
* Revision for national competitions (9th year basic competition, access competition to pilot colleges, French schools, etc.)
* Revision for international competitions (exam of the National Diploma of the Patent (DNB), Terminal ..)
GwenaelExperienced private tutor, Maths / Physics
I am a graduate of the École Supmeca Paris and major of the preparatory classes of the School of Air Pupilles (high school of the Air Force), MPSI - MP.
I obtained my Master Affiliation Science and technology of energy within the Ecole Polytechnique de Lausanne.
On the other hand, I was a researcher at the University of Arizona on NASA projects.
Finally, I have been practicing for over 6 years now as a private tutor at home. I have a long experience of teaching in secondary and higher education.
Passionate about teaching and scientific subjects, I have a very good knowledge of the programs dispensed in higher education. My students have always been very satisfied with the progress made; the results are always there, combined with personal work, even for pupils in great difficulty.
My pedagogy is based on the following main principles:
- Start from intuition and transmit through pictorial notions / examples of everyday life
- Then translate this teaching into the rigorous scientific approach.
- Understand the student's way of thinking, and adapt. Teaching is anything but listing the concepts similarly to each student.
The courses are aimed in particular at students in search of excellence who wish to prepare for a competition / exam. For this particular profile, the lines of work will revolve around rigor, time management, and the methodology of scientific reasoning, in order to gain the few points that will make the difference.
Do not hesitate to contact me to discuss the type of support you would like. Depending on the difficulties encountered by the student, it may be preferable to focus on the methodology, help with homework, the course, the exercises ... The courses are of course adapted according to these needs.