InnaRussian Course in Lausanne, Geneva and Skype, Highly Qualified Teacher, 10 Years of Experience
Do you want to learn Russian for fun? Do you need it to boost your career? Perhaps, are you planning to go to work in one of the countries where Russian is or one of the official languages? Would you like to pass your exams (university, TRKI / TORFL certification, Swiss maturity) with flying colors? Or do you simply want to communicate in Russian with your colleagues, friends or relatives?
I would be happy to help you acquire the basics, deepen your knowledge and put it into practice.
Qualified trainer with 10 years of experience teaching Russian, including at university level in Switzerland, I offer introductory courses in Russian language and culture, advanced (advanced grammar, oral expression, writing), Business Russian, exam preparation (university, TRKI / TORFL certification, Swiss maturity), Russian for pleasure and Russian for specific objectives (for example, journalism, diplomacy).
Native Russian, I give tailor-made lessons, tailored to your needs.
Our first course will be dedicated to getting to know each other. I will enjoy discussing your goals and the time you can invest. My goal is to offer you a personalized program to guarantee the best results.
The price includes access to the online course space where I put at your disposal the material seen in class (grammatical tables, exercises, etc.)
AngelikaRussian tutor Skype. Speaking, grammar, writing and listening
I am native Russian speaker and I have a master degree from the National linguistic university in a very specific skill of teaching the Russian language to non-Russians.
- I have been teaching Russian for many years to adults and children from all over the world in the classroom and via Skype. Also I have been working as an interpreter in the Ukrainian embassy.
- I’ve been living in various countries where I taught Russian. My English is fluent, so in our lessons I will explain everything to you in a very understandable and easy way.
- I guarantee positive and relaxed atmosphere in our lessons.
- Our lessons will always be well organized, well - planned and well structured.
- All the lessons are tailored exactly to your individual needs to help you succeed.
- I am focused on result and in our lessons will incorporate very interesting multimedia, photos, videos, power point presentations, and maximum conversational activities.
- I will help you to achieve the necessary level of communication in the shortest possible time, since I know the secret of the optimal sequence of material presentation. You will finally begin to speak fluently in Russian.
We will learn correct Russian grammar and vocabulary, speaking and you will get to the next level of Russian in no time.
By the End of the Course You Will:
- You will begin to speak fluently in Russian
- Get to the next level of Russian
- Significantly improve your Russian pronunciation
- Easily construct grammatically correct sentences in Russian
- Learn tons of Russian words and phrases on many different topics
- Feel confident speaking Russian
- Understand native Russian speakers with ease
I look forward to meeting you!
ElenaThe Russian. Private lessons of Russian for all levels.
Graduate teacher from Moscow with 15 years of experience offers private Russian lessons. Beginners, intermediate, advanced are welcome.
- basic course
- business course
- literature course
- revision course
- advanced courses
NEW: Skype Distance Learning
My academic pedagogical studies and my many years of teaching allow me to obtain very good results in my work.
Have the courage to challenge yourself and you will have access to a rich and unique culture of Russian culture.
GogyRussian online language classes , learn russian with professional teacher
Russian is an East Slavic language and it is the eighth most spoken language in the world.
If you are feeling excited about learning how to speak and understand Russian, this is the right place to be. I provide Russian language courses per Skype for those who wish to study Russian as a foreign language for work and for business, for everyday life and for communication or just for pleasure.
I am a native Russian speaker and I have several years of teaching experience. My lessons have been designed to give you a broad knowledge of the language, and include the four main disciplines of language learning reading, writing, speaking and listening. Classes are offered in various levels, from beginner to advanced level. I monitors my students' progress by regular testing, homework and individualized study assignments.
I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have
AnastasiiaRussian as a foreign language, Russian for children and adults
I offer courses in Russian as a foreign language. Russian is my mother tongue. I successfully completed the training and received a certificate giving the right to teach the Russian language. Depending on your needs, I will teach you how to speak Russian correctly with pure pronunciation.
KlaudiaPolish lessons with a native speaker - all levels.
Are you looking for a Polish teacher? I can offer you Polish classes in a nice atmosphere with a strong focus on effective learning. I am not only an experienced language tutor but most of all, big languages lover. When teaching, I try to use creative and interesting methods to understand the language. They could help you to learn grammar and vocabulary faster and encourage you to speak as soon as possible.
OlgaRussian online lessons! Getting new skill easily:)
Hello, my Dear Students,
My name is Olga. I am Russian and Ukrainian native speaker. I've been a language junkie all my life and a couple of years ago I fell in love with teaching.If you by any chance need help with Russian, hit me up, anyone is welcome! :) I am here to share my passion for helping others learn and succeed!:-)
It normally comes difficult to me to describe myself, however open-mindedness, organization, curiosity and patience are qualities that I believe to possess and to always bring with me in my lessons!
Having undergone the uneasy path of studying a foreign languages myself, I personally relate to the difficulties than you might encounter on the way to fluency in a language and I will always be there to help and motivate.
I know that learning Russian might be challenging but I always pay a lot of attention to my students` interests, profession and purposes. That`s why my lessons are always interesting and no one is bored. I do my best teaching process will not be boring but interesting. I am sure that just interesting things can be catchy! I always create friendly and positive atmosphere so that student could enjoy the learning process.
I work both with beginners and advanced learners. No matter what your level is, I will help to expand your vocabulary, improve grammar and verbal skills . We can practise speaking on any topic you're interested in. After each lesson I make flashcards for you so that you could review the lesson's vocabulary
So, if is it easy to study Russian? To answer this question and to see how it works, just book a lesson with me!:-)
JustynaLearn Polish for everyday use, university, tourism with FUN and passion
I am a native speaker of Polish. I attended a Polish primary and secondary school and recently obtained a C2 exam.
During our lessons, I'll help you develop your skills (oral/written, and not only). I'll also try to help you improve your pronunciation and understand those complex noun cases and verbs. I assign homework and after I receive it, correct it thoroughly additionally providing a lot of remarks/examples if they are necessary.
I worked at a language center between 2009-2016 where I was a director of studies and taught mainly English as a foreign/second language. Since 2005, when I first started teaching Polish, I have taught children and adults on a variety of language proficiency levels and with a variety of needs, mainly individually.
I constantly seek progress, meaning that I study further through reading books/articles concerning didactics/methodology and learning difficulties (chiefly dyslexia), observing other teachers as well as attending seminars (online or face-to-face).
During my lessons I use :
- Skype/Whatsapp/Messenger to connect with you,
- Google Docs to keep notes, which you can check at any time and they are yours to keep,
- sketch board me to make mind maps to show connections between ideas, etc.
- books, PPP, word docs, diagrams, pics, etc.
- pronunciation/spelling/grammar games,
- authentic materials were taken from websites.
I adore my profession and desire each and every one of my students be satisfied with the lesson. That's why I make sure the atmosphere is stress-free and nice. I also want my lessons to be as effective and close to real-life needs as possible. Therefore, I make sure they are well-prepared, although they can be altered at any point, should such an opportunity arise. I like explaining things in a variety of ways as well as make use of dictionaries, diagrams, etc. When it comes to students who want to obtain certificates, I am very demanding.
What can I teach?
- I would love to help you improve/develop all language skills (speaking/writing-listening/reading + grammar/vocabulary/pronunciation),
- I can prepare you for state certificates such as A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2,
- I would love to help you with homework and assignments (literature, history) from school and university (but please contact me about that IN ADVANCE).
VarvaraRussian language / Russische taal / Cours de Russe
- I teach Russian for academic, leisure or business purposes
- from A1 to C1 level
- for adults, teenagers and children
- one-to-one or in mini-groups
- study materials are included
- tailor-made programmes for students
- I have 8 years of teaching experience
2003-2008: Saint-Petersburg State University
2005-2008: Saint Petersburg State University
Specialization/Degree: Russian as a Foreign Language
VeraGroup or private Russian lessons. Types: general, specialized: business, legal, commercial etc.
Catalog of Russian courses: face-to-face or by ZOOM, Skype
1. "Russian - express" - general course: based on the communicative method (manual), developed and edited by the teacher. You learn to speak, understand, read and write (dialogues, texts, role playing, audio, video, grammar).
Levels: all levels
2. "Life in business" - business course: based on business documentation (finance, trade, legal, economic etc.). You learn to present the company, conclude a contract, make invoices, prepare a business trip ...
Levels: intermediate level is required
3. "Russia: image, history, characters, language" - advanced course in Russian language and culture.
Levels: high intermediate / advanced level is required
4. "Focus: be correct quickly!" - short courses focused on the difficult aspects of Russian grammar.
Levels: elementary level is required
5. "A la carte" - the course meeting the specific needs of the student: grammar, vocabulary, specific subjects, etc.
Courses for companies: individual or group.
Classes for individuals.
All levels and advanced.
Types: general courses, based on Russian songs, specialized: business, finance, commerce, legal, others.
The geography, culture, traditions of Russia are an integral part of the courses.
Classes take place at the teacher's home or at student premises.
Prices vary according to the type of course
AlinaRussian, English, Literature Tutoring for everyone
I am a PhD student in English and American literature at the University of Zurich, Switzerland.
At the moment, I am working as a tutor of Russian in Switzerland. I am keen on my job because I can help my students succeed in learning new languages or polishing their language skills. The most significant aspect of my teaching methodology is to make a lesson as efficient and entertaining as possible. I do my best to make up engaging tasks for my students which encourage them to be focused on their goal to speak, understand and use the language they are interested in. Moreover, I always try to include some interesting discussions on culture and history because this is also highly important when one learns a language.
As a native Russian, I am eager to share my knowledge about Russian traditions, history and culture with my students. As a student of the English department, I am open to discuss British or American culture, history etc.
SylviaRUSSIAN COURSE per PROFESSOR PERFECTLY BILINGUAL
I teach the Russian language to all those who want to learn Russian in good conditions (support all levels of school-preparation for entrance exams to the Grandes Ecoles-vocational training-professional transfers-removals-relations and private correspondence-lovers of the Russian language etc ...).
The innumerable difficulties in learning Russian, particularly the declensions and the pronunciation are the subject of a particular attention on my part because they are the bases that you will control and from which you will start to be passionate for the after...
I of course adapt my courses to the availability of each and according to his rhythm
I provide free educational material and courses prepared and adapted to your needs that you will communicate to me and we will discuss if you want.
Classes take place at home or at home or at your place of work, if possible, and I recommend a duration of 2 hours per week for optimum assimilation; intensive courses are possible of course if urgent needs (2 to 3 courses or + per week and / or 2 to 3 hours per course)
YanaRussian language classes for kids and adults(lexic, grammar, pronounciation)!
Professional Russian tuition at all levels via Skype: a friendly, mature, dedicated and highly qualified (Master's Degree in teaching Russian as a foreign language) native Russian teacher is ready to support you with all my solid expertise and experience to help tackle this diverse language.
The innovative language learning routines that I offer are intended for students at various levels (be that a beginner's stage or profound academic studies) and are fascinating and easy to follow. Every lesson will be tailored to your personal objectives, interests and language flair. My business-Russian or fast-track conversational courses bring amazing results to committed pupils! GCSE and A-level students, corporate clients, Russian State Qualification seekers - all are welcome!
Olgaprivate tuition in Russian, English and French
Teacher of Russian nationality I offer courses of Russian and English oral and written, for all levels.
Graduate in Letter to the University of Nijnij Novgorod, I taught there for several years.
My classes are accessible and based on interaction by promoting playful supports that make teaching very lively and based on expression and interactivity.
If you want to learn Russian and English in a pleasant atmosphere where grammar is no longer a nightmare, do not hesitate to contact me.