JonathanHelp for writing final works and presentations (French-History-Human Sciences)
Passionate about history, I am at your disposal for any help you would need for the writing of your presentations, end of studies and dissertations in EDM / geography / human sciences and French. Favoring efficiency, I restructure and correct your texts (or your courses) to make your subjects as alive as possible. All seriously, but always in a good mood.
I commit myself to correct you and to send the tests regularly after having fixed a schedule of work. But you remain responsible and master of your TFE / memory. In my opinion, teamwork remains the key to success.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me, I will answer in all circumstances!
JustynaUniversity classes (psychology, philosophy, pedagogy, linguistics)
I graduated from the University of Athens where I attended courses in pedagogics, psychology, philosophy and linguistics.
What can I teach?
- I can prepare you for exams in pedagogics, psychology, philosophy, linguistics.
- Psychology (developmental / school / clinical / social)
- Philosophy (mainly ancient philosophy, e.g. Socrates, Plato, Aristotle)
- Linguistics / phonology / grammar / syntax
During my lessons I use :
- Skype/Whatsapp/Messenger to connect with you,
- Google Docs to keep notes, which you can check at any time and they are yours to keep,
- sketch board me to make mind maps/diagrams to show connections between ideas, etc.
I adore my profession and desire each and every one of my students be satisfied with the lesson. That's why I make sure the atmosphere is stress-free and nice. I also want my lessons to be as effective as possible. Therefore, I make sure they are well-prepared, although they can be altered at any point, should such an opportunity arise. I like explaining things in a variety of ways as well as make use of dictionaries, diagrams, etc. When it comes to students who want to obtain certificates, I am very demanding.
SabrinaPrivate lessons of Philosophy in Rouen. And, by webcam in France and internationally.
Professional and experienced teacher, 40, teaches Philosophy, all levels in Rouen. And, by webcam everywhere in France and internationally.
Program: authors and philosophers, fundamental notions, writers, themes, ideas, plan, composite commentary, writing, dissertation, questions, synopses, homework, courses, philosophical questions, etc.
EmmaPrivate lessons in French / English, all levels from college to graduate, professional
Private lessons in French or English, all levels from college to graduate studies, as well as for professionals:
- College / High School: French, English, History, Philosophy
- Higher education:
* Preparation for the Sciences Po competition (graduate ScPo Paris)
* Economics, management, political philosophy, international relations, psychology (my degrees in these fields: Master of Economics, Sciences Po Paris, MBA, Bachelor of Psychology)
- Professionals: preparation of job interviews, preparation of presentations or specific interviews. Fundamental work to improve your level of business English.
Great experience, excellent results
KristinLearn How To Read Tarot Cards For Yourself and Others
Tarot is an ancient way to access your deepest emotions and to picture the truth about yourself, others or a situation. While some use it as an instrument to see the future, I prefer to call it a communication tool with your higher self whose language we need to decode. In my classes I introduce you to Tarot and teach you how to perform readings for yourself and others.
ZâhraLearning methodology course in all subjects
I have a master's degree in social sciences (economics and sociology) and I offer courses in methodology of learning. With my methodology courses, the student will quickly become autonomous in his learning and will have no difficulty learning and memorizing.
I develop exercises adapted to the student and his / her project of studies / his professional project.
I also train at the competitions.
ClémentinePrivate lessons in English - French - philosophy - SES - history-geography.
2nd year PhD student, possibility of classes for high school and high school students. Help with learning courses, editing, recording and preparation of assessments and exams. Support for the organization and the personal work as well as precise explanations and adapted to the difficulties of each one.
I can help in many subjects with efficiency and rigor. I propose learning methods useful and necessary for the success of exams and easier learning.
I can give courses of method for the dissertation, the critical study of documents, as well as the oral expression in English.
NadègeTo progress in French and in philosophy with a professional of the particular course (more than 10 years of experience at your service!)
Already a twelfth grade in private class ...
It is completely by chance that I started in this activity at the exit of the college, not wishing to pass the CAPES immediately and finally, I found the job that suits me in every way.
Each new student is a new adventure: human, cultural, psychological. The private lesson is a space of exchange where one can answer in a perfectly adapted way to the problems (sometimes to the distress ...) of a young adult in the making.
After practicing in Marseille and Rennes, I live today in Finland! But I do not intend to stop my job that I always practice with passion and I'm looking for students who want to work by webcam, to complete my schedule.
The advantages of the course by webcam are numerous for the student:
- Relax at home in a familiar environment.
- Quick exchange of documents: in my subjects, one always needs an unexpected text which invites itself according to the conversation!
- Flexibility of the organization
- Ludo-educational use of the web
- Since 2011: Teacher in private lessons in my account
- From 2007 to 2011, Teacher Acadomia / Anacours / Completude / Legendre (2013): private lessons
- From 2007 to 2011, Acadomia teacher: intensive internships (French, philosophy, methodology of high school work, orientation)
- 2010: Educational consulting for Acadomia (creation of new services, analysis of teaching aids etc ...)
2018: Orthographic and syntactic corrections of the military history book "Les dragons, from the origins to 1918" by Nicolas Bretegnier and Eugène Lelièpvre, published by Epopée
2013: Orthographic and syntactic corrections of Claude-Louis Moreau's book on political philosophy "Réinvestir le politique", published by Éditions L'Harmattan, collection "contemporary issues".
License of Modern Letter (AB Mention) obtained at the University of Provence in 2007
- Identification of the gaps: "anyway, I'm bad in French!" Alas, many students take their bad notes for a fatality, even for a personal judgment. They feel deprived and devalued. To return to success, it is essential to understand the reasons for the failure, and fill the gaps, little by little, but with determination!
- Methodological approach of the disciplines: In French (or in philosophy), the student often thinks that there is nothing to do! The lack of working method is the first factor of failure unfortunately. Over the course of the course we will make sure to restore a working method conducive to success in the subject, and of course, we will focus on the methodology specific to each type of exercise requested (essay, comment etc.)
- Content developed to develop the curiosity of the student and reconcile with the subject: without active collaboration of the student, the private lesson is vain. That's why it's important to stimulate it rather than force it to swallow. However, do not hide it from us: as in all subjects, there are boring steps (I feel a sincere compassion for high school students who are confronted with the learning and identification of text registers by example!)
- Adapted and individualized teaching materials: this is one of the advantages of the private lesson! The teacher adapts and invents daily. I would not want to work myself with a support that I would have tired, anyway!
- Method of work entirely based on the exchange and the putting in confidence of the pupil. The private lesson is a particular time of school life. It's not just "school after school". The pupil must face his shortcomings, must accept his errors as well as his weaknesses. In a teenager's life, it's like being laid bare. How could he do it if he does not trust the person in charge of helping him? As a teacher, I am always sincere with my students: I tell them their weaknesses, but I show them their strengths. I try to show them that a note, good or bad, is just a picture, an inventory of their knowledge of a particular subject at a given moment. It is part of my mission to show them that I do not judge them, and that I rely on facts (a copy, an exercise, a report card, etc.) to improve a situation that only requires improve!
- Great experience of "Dys": over the years, word of mouth has made me more and more students "dys". Since labels are often sterile, I focus with them, as with others, on the essentials and try to distinguish between what is traditional and what is not. I would just say that the confidence and lack of judgment I mentioned above is more than crucial here! One thing is certain: a dys can do everything in French or in philosophy (and in general, in high school) despite the difficulties!
Methodology of the dissertation, the structuring of a writing, the synthesis of documents, correction of memoirs and internship reports, preparation for various competitions (paramedics, business schools ...)
- Follow-up of out-of-school students (medical reasons, precocity, free baccalaureate candidates, etc.)
VladUse your creative thinking and get ideas&solutions
This online session is for those people who seek inspiration, want to find solutions & new ideas, like experimenting new techniques, are familiar with personal development and they are more interested to use their creative thinking, have open minds to change their perspective.
What the participant will get from the session:
Developing creative thinking through playful exercises that can be used for any problem or purpose
Confidence in personal ideas
Open up to new ways of solving problems
ClarisseSchool / University Support Course
Classes are adapted according to the level and the needs of each one, with playful exercises which make it possible to cultivate the pleasure to learn and to improve!
AngelinaHistory, Modern Greek, Ancient Greek, Latin, English, French, Italian, Mathematics.
Experienced teacher with two bachelor degrees, an MPhil and PhD candidate offers online lessons in History (up to GCE A Level or of general knowledge), Modern Greek (any level), Ancient Greek and Latin (any level), French (any level), Italian (any level) and Mathematics (up to GCE A Level).
LouiseGlobal History and Contemporary World News
"Who does not know his story is condemned to relive it ..." is the litany that Marx killed himself to make us understand.
In a strong socio-cultural context where the decision of autonomy of the peoples is at the crossroads of the contemporary stakes, not knowing its past has aborted its future.
Everyone is capable of being self-taught, yet one needs to have enough self-confidence to dominate a sense of vulnerability combined with a state of fear fostered by years of self-censorship.
Hence the need to find a peer with whom to share his experience and his knowledge to enable a lasting social emulation.
The modes of learning and expressions are varied, so I can offer you a personalized study plan adapted to your needs.
This course is for anyone who wants to have a global approach to world history (involving multiple subjects simultaneously) in a relaxed atmosphere where everyone will leave with the feeling of having learned something for good.
In addition, anxious to support my words and your desires, we can make fun outings (museum, conferences, debate ...) to study a case in depth.
ClairePsychology and Neuroscience Tutoring/ Class for All Levels
This class is meant for anyone interested in psychology, interesting topics of psychology, theory of mind, neuroscience, and more. The class itself depends on the students and what each one wants to learn. I have two degrees in Psychology and Neuroscience and would love to share knowledge or help tutor those working towards their bachelor's in either. This is meant to be entertaining and educational and leave everyone with big questions and thoughts.
CheersI give online Arabic courses online any level
I teach Arabic at all levels, for Arabic and non-Arabic to children ie d nursery, primary, secondary ... Everything related to learning Arabic conjugunison grammar in general understanding vocabulary expression ....