ErnestoLearn Math and Programming at any level. From Beginner to Advance
I specialize in tutoring Math and Programming to any level of education.
My goal is to keep student well prepared and confident about what I teach. If you are a interested in learn Programming or Math, or you are a beginner and you want to improve you skill further feel free to sign up!
Yassinec / c ++ language the basics of structured programming and poo
Young student in Master of Computer Science, I propose an individualized pedagogy, a help with the preparation of tests and exams.
I also propose you help to accomplish your project of end of study in computer development license or offppt also creation of the web site and mobile application creation of reports of stages or your pfe and also the conception of your projects
SohaybComputer Programming (General and Specialized tracks)
Young student in a Master of Computer Science (2nd year in 'BIG DATA & IA'), i am offering an individualized pedagogy, assistance with the preparation of tests and exams.
With a rigorous method and a high availability, you will be able to progress in harmony with the courses of your shcool programm , with progress reports and periodic Checkpoints, you will find yourself ready without panic and without overload.
DavidProgramming and Game Development (C, C#, Java, Unity3D)
Come learn and make your own game!
Knowledge in programming is becoming more and more a necessity for most fields and can help you in every way, be it to develop complex software or simple automations of every day tasks.
After studying informatic engineering, I worked in game development for over a year before moving to Belgium and I consider it one of the best ways to get into programming.
RaphaelPrivate lessons in Python for all levels in Paris
I approach learning programming in a very fun way by working on several series of mini exercises. Each series of exercises is focused on a very specific theme, this allows the student to move quickly while consolidating its achievements.
I also use quizzes with support bits of code to offer a different type of test but especially another way to learn.
AhmadIndividual race in computer science and programming
I offer you courses in computer science:
Electrical circuit design (Eagle, Proteus, Bascom-AVR).
the software (word, excel, PPT ... etc).
or how to install a system (windows, linux) with software.
SarahMathematics and Matlab programming class for all levels
I can Give a Math class for students in all levels (School or University). I will help the students understand more by doing more exercises with them.
I have taught Matlab for two semester for Bachelor Engineering Students. I also did my Bachelor project in Matlab and in my Master I used it in many courses.
MaximePrivate lessons in Computer Science, Programming & Algorithms.
Computer courses in several fields ranging from the simple handling to the MAO through the development of video games. Support courses high school / university / school of engineering or for personal projects.
-Initiation to the command line and scripts
-FL Studio, Reaper, MuseScore
-Dev standard: C, C #, Java, Python, Ruby, Scheme, Haskell ...
-Gamedev: Godot / Unreal Engine. Various libs in the languages mentioned above.
DanCompetitive Programming Trainer for SOI (Swiss Olympiad in Informatics) IOI (The International Olympiad in Informatics)
My student's achievements in international competitions:
- Silver medal, International Olympiad in Informatics, Tsukuba, Japan, 2018 edition
- Silver medal, Central-European Olympiad in Informatics, Warsaw, Poland, 2018 edition
- Gold medal, "Tuymaada" Olympiad, Yakutsk, Sakha, Russia, 2018 edition
- Silver medal, "Tuymaada" Olympiad, Yakutsk, Sakha, Russia, 2018 edition
- Silver medal, Balkan Olympiad in Informatics, Timișoara, Romania, 2018 edition
- Bronze medal, Junior Balkan Olympiad in Informatics, Timișoara, Romania, 2018 edition
- Gold medal, International Olympiad in Informatics, Tehran, Iran
- Silver medal, Balkan Olympiad in Informatics, Chișinău, Moldova
- Gold medal, "Tuymaada" Olympiad, Yakutsk, Sakha, Russia, 2017 edition
- Bronze medal, International Olympiad in Informatics, Kazan, Tatarstan, Russia
- Silver medal, Central-Europeean Olympiad in Informatics, Piatra-Neamț, Romania
- Bronze medal, Central-Europeean Olympiad in Informatics, Piatra-Neamț, Romania
- Silver medal, Romanian Master of Informatics, Bucharest, Romania
- Bronze medal, Romanian Master of Informatics, Bucharest, Romania
- Silver medal, Romanian Master of Informatics, Bucharest, Romania
- 2 Bronze medals, Romanian Master of Informatics, Bucharest, Romania
- Gold medal, "Tuymaada" Olympiad, Yakutsk, Sakha, Russia
My achievements in international competitions
- 3rd place, member of Powerhouse Team, IEEEXtreme, 2015 edition
- 8th place, member of Powerhouse Team, IEEEXtreme, 2014 edition
- 6th place, member of Powerhouse Team, IEEEXtreme, 2013 edition
- 4th place, member of Powerhouse Team, IEEEXtreme, 2009 edition
- Gold medal, 1st place, "Tuymaada" Olympiad, Yakutsk, Sakha, Russia, 2003 edition
- Silver medal, Central European Olympiad in Informatics, Rzeszow, Poland, 2004 edition
- Silver medal, Balkan Olympiad in Informatics, Rhodes Island, Greece, 2005 edition
- Bronze medal, Balkan Olympiad in Informatics, Nicosia, Cyprus, 2006 edition
Member in the Scientific Committee
- Romanian Master of Informatics, Bucharest, Romania, 2015 edition
- Romanian Master of Informatics, Bucharest, Romania, 2014 edition
JeanNormalist - doctor gives private computer lessons
I am a doctor in computer science, former normalist (ENS Cachan), and a full-time tutor in computer science.
I gave more than 200 hours of private lessons in 2018 to about fifteen students.
I offer computer and programming classes to students in prep and higher classes, remotely, via Skype or Google Hangouts for video chat + white board and screen sharing for programming.
Each session is carefully prepared to maximize the benefits for the student, on the themes that he / she has chosen: brief feedback on the course, exercises and topics of competition. These courses cover:
- the common core (MPSI, PCSI, PTSI, MP, PSI, PC, PT, TSI, TPC): algorithmic, programming (Python), databases (SQL).
- the info option (MPSI and MP): algorithmic, programming (Caml), languages / automata, trees, graphs, logic.
I can also support students from other sectors (university ...) including programming in C, C ++, Java, Haskell, Python, Ocaml ...
AbdelilahDevelopment of software, applications and websites
Expert engineer in software development, I have 10 years of experience in the IT field, I want to share my theoretical knowledge and practice. For beginners, you will finally know the secrets of the world of software and you will have answers to your questions;)
LucaTutorials in Computer Science (Teens - Adults)
I offer computer courses for everyone from 12 years: teenagers, adults and seniors on PC running Windows or Linux (no Mac).
Introductory course to learn how to use and configure your computer and Windows, use a printer, a scanner, a webcam, use Word, Excel, PowerPoint, manage for Internet browsing, search on Google, emails, Facebook, Skype , downloading music, movies, games ...
For those who wish, you can also learn about Linux, programming and creating video games.
Possibility of giving classes in English.
For any additional information, do not hesitate to contact me.
I am a student, holder of a Bachelor in Humanities and Social Sciences obtained at UCL-Mons (former FUCaM), graduated from Saint-Michel College of Gosselies (Latin-Math8 option). I learned computer science in a self-taught way, from using Windows and Word to creating websites, programming, creating video games, computer graphics, 3D modeling and computer-aided music ( MAO).
I give private lessons for 6 years.