ValentynaRussian lessons Skype. Grammar exercises, speaking, new words phrases
I am native Russian speaker and I have a master degree from the National linguistic university in a very specific skill of teaching the Russian language to non-Russians.
- I have been teaching Russian for many years to adults and children from all over the world in the classroom and via Skype. Also I have been working as an interpreter in the Ukrainian embassy.
- I’ve been living in various countries where I taught Russian. My English is fluent, so in our lessons I will explain everything to you in a very understandable and easy way.
- I guarantee positive and relaxed atmosphere in our lessons.
- Our lessons will always be well organized, well - planned and well structured.
- All the lessons are tailored exactly to your individual needs to help you succeed.
- I am focused on result and in our lessons will incorporate very interesting multimedia, photos, videos, power point presentations, and maximum conversational activities.
- I will help you to achieve the necessary level of communication in the shortest possible time, since I know the secret of the optimal sequence of material presentation. You will finally begin to speak fluently in Russian.
We will learn correct Russian grammar and vocabulary, speaking and you will get to the next level of Russian in no time.
By the End of the Course You Will:
- You will begin to speak fluently in Russian
- Get to the next level of Russian
- Significantly improve your Russian pronunciation
- Easily construct grammatically correct sentences in Russian
- Learn tons of Russian words and phrases on many different topics
- Feel confident speaking Russian
- Understand native Russian speakers with ease
I look forward to meeting you!
EleonoreFrench tuitions-Native qualified Teacher-Marseille and Online
I'm a Native French speaker, qualified FFL (French as a Foreign Language) Teacher with more than 10 years of Teaching experience behind me. I'm working full-time as a Freelance Teacher in Marseille (France), face-to-face and online. One-to-one teaching is my passion, I've lost count of the number of amazing and fascinating people I've met from all over the world through teaching over the years! As a Teacher, I make a point in adapting my teaching to the students needs and personality. I believe a mature, responsible, and eclectic teaching approach, as well as a good sense of humour, is crucial for a successful learning environment.
I have a MASTER degree in HISTORY OF ART and Archeology and a Bachelor in FRENCH LITERATURE from LA SORBONNE University (Paris) and Poitiers University. I worked many years in museums (chateau de Versailles) and as a Teaching assistant in History of Art at Poitiers University (France). In 2010, I moved to the UK and decided teaching French full-time. I was a French Teaching Assistant in schools and started studying FFL teaching methods. In Cambridge (UK), where I founded 'the French lesson", I taught French to children as young as 2 years old, postgraduates students from Colleges of the University of Cambridge (Trinity College, King's College, Gonville and Caius College...) and professionals, beginners to expert levels.
I OFFER TAILOR-MADE TUITION TO :
- Advanced and Expert levels. I have good experience and I love teaching advanced level students. I can help you break the 'language wall' to get to a higher level. My knowledge and passion for grammar and linguistics will help you improve your skills and hopefully answer the tricky questions sometimes raised by French grammar.
- Complete Beginners and Intermediate levels with a progressive method adapted to the students needs and learning preferences. You will learn the fundamental of spoken French, Vocabulary and Pronunciation to be able to communicate in French as quickly as possible, as well as the essentials of grammar to learn with strong basis and build solid language skills.
I HAVE GOOD EXPERIENCE IN :
- Exams and diplomas in French language preparation (DELF-DALF, CGSE, A levels...) Level A1 to C2
- Professionals coaching : Interview Preparation, Resume/CV editing, Public Speaking, Career advancement
I HAVE GOOD EXPERIENCE WORKING WITH :
- children, teenagers, adults
- Language Teachers
- PHD and Postdoc students (Modern languages, Physics, Biology, Literature, Political science...)
- Researchers and University Professors (Linguistics, Neurology, Psychiatry, History of art, Biology...)
- Sport and Health professionals (Yoga Teachers, Mountain guides, professional athletes, Therapists and coach...)
- Finance, marketing and business professionals
- Writers, journalists
Jessica SallesExperienced bilingual gives English school and pro classes
To introduce myself a little, I obtained my master's degree in English in 2015. I have lived abroad three times during my studies which allows me today to be bilingual. I continue today to evolve in an international context professionally by doing export. However, I am passionate about the language so I wanted to continue giving private lessons. I give since my license which allowed me to meet different levels of students. What matters to me is to be able to adapt to my student, to be able to evolve at his own pace according to his needs around familiar context and which will serve him daily without frustration and accompanying his motivation to improve.
LisaTuition in English - Spanish - French - Maths
Student in higher education, I offer a help to learning foreign languages (I speak fluently English and Spanish).
Having got an average of 15.5 to my French baccalauréat, I am also in the ability to give simple but effective courses in this subject.
So, finally, I would be delighted to help some souls in distress so that they can finally understand and succeed in Mathematics.
For more information, do not hesitate to contact me.
AndreiRussian and/or Chuvash Language Courses (business, classical, slang, stereotypes)
My goal is to keep natural language environment. Involvement is everything, right? This class is for all.
I am a 26 years professional from Moscow. My native languages are Russian and Chuvash. I speak also English. And I am learning Spanish, French, German, Turkish and Chinese (Mandarin).
BA & MA in Sociology at Lomonosov Moscow State University. MA in Marketing at Higher School of Economics (Moscow). I lived in Brussels (Belgium) for half a year (exchange program at KU Leuven). And also exchange program in Thailand (Walailak University)
I specialize in tutoring project management, human resources, public relations, branding, IT specializations, common slang, clear business and classical language, jokes, small talks, business communications.
HajarLearn to master the English and French languages
The goal is to learn to master languages without overloading the student. It will facilitate his communication be in French or in English. I can even provide classes to prepare for exams.
I like to create a passion and motivation for language learning for the student.
ManonPrivate tuition from primary to high school
1st year student at Sciences Po Aix and holder of a baccalaureate With honors, I am available to help your children with their homework, from primary to high school. I am patient, pedagogue and motivated.
I have already supervised a 3rd year class to help them review the patent, and I am sponsoring a high school student who is looking to join an Institute of Political Studies. I also gave First L support classes when I was in Terminale.
Do not hesitate to contact me, see you soon!
JeremyEnglish, French and Writing Methodology - all levels
Serious student, currently in Master of English gives English, French and Writing Methodology for all levels (college, high school, professional) at home. Difficulties in school, support, deepening and perfecting the writing and the writing.
Exam preparation (patent, bachelor's degree)
School support to improve its level
Summer program to progress
HélierPrivate lessons in English - French - History
I can give English lessons to anyone who wants to improve a level he considers mediocre in English, and help to speak correct oral and written English. I can give courses in grammar and spelling or courses in literary analysis: learn how to make a good essay or a good commentary. I can learn French to an Englishman or even a German. I can also teach on a large number of periods in the history of France since medieval times until the middle of the twentieth century.
HugoFrench, English, Mathematics, French, English, History, History, Geography, Economics, Social, Economic, Social, Finance, Accounting
My goal will be to teach while having fun.
My goal is to make you learn while having fun.
The process of the class will be define with the student, to focus on his weakness.
The course will be organized in line with the expectations of the student.
LouEnglish, Spanish and French private lessons
Currently licensed in Law I offer private lessons in modern languages such as English or Spanish. In addition I am able to bring a support in French from the 6th to the Terminale.
The methods and needs vary according to the children. I propose to bring a real interest in the matter that your child will need.
I propose courses of grammar, conjugation and vocabulary for English and Spanish (College level) and the contribution of methodology and support in French (Level College and High School).
Rafael PereiraCollege and Primary Level Language Course (English, Spanish, French)
The courses will consist of the child filling his or her language difficulties
The court will be divided into several stages ranging from help with homework as well as learning a lesson to the student
I would also be there at the slightest hesitation of the child either to explain a part that he did not understand during the lesson or even a hesitation for a future question.
JadePrivate Course in Math-Physics-Chemistry-SVT-English-French
School support for your children, new learning for all levels. I am a medical student, I offer English and French courses as much in learning the basics of language as in the fine and sharp learning of English and French literature.
I also give math and physics lessons up to 1st grade and from SVT to Terminale S.
ArmanPrivate home course (maths, french, history-geo ...)
First year student of BTS international trade offers help with the preparation of questions or exams. The objective will be to explain as simple as possible so that the person concerned progresses and finds an interest in the subjects in difficulty. As far as adult French classes are concerned, I myself went through this stage and I could explain the necessary with patience and joy.