ValentynaRussian lessons Skype. Grammar exercises, speaking, new words phrases
I am native Russian speaker and I have a master degree from the National linguistic university in a very specific skill of teaching the Russian language to non-Russians.
- I have been teaching Russian for many years to adults and children from all over the world in the classroom and via Skype. Also I have been working as an interpreter in the Ukrainian embassy.
- I’ve been living in various countries where I taught Russian. My English is fluent, so in our lessons I will explain everything to you in a very understandable and easy way.
- I guarantee positive and relaxed atmosphere in our lessons.
- Our lessons will always be well organized, well - planned and well structured.
- All the lessons are tailored exactly to your individual needs to help you succeed.
- I am focused on result and in our lessons will incorporate very interesting multimedia, photos, videos, power point presentations, and maximum conversational activities.
- I will help you to achieve the necessary level of communication in the shortest possible time, since I know the secret of the optimal sequence of material presentation. You will finally begin to speak fluently in Russian.
We will learn correct Russian grammar and vocabulary, speaking and you will get to the next level of Russian in no time.
By the End of the Course You Will:
- You will begin to speak fluently in Russian
- Get to the next level of Russian
- Significantly improve your Russian pronunciation
- Easily construct grammatically correct sentences in Russian
- Learn tons of Russian words and phrases on many different topics
- Feel confident speaking Russian
- Understand native Russian speakers with ease
I look forward to meeting you!
MargauxPrivate lessons in French / French as a foreign language / Literature / Help with homework
Graduate student of La Sorbonne in Modern Literature / French as a foreign language offers academic support throughout the year or more punctually (exam preparation, upgrading).
The goal is to evolve at your own pace, in a good mood and the joy of learning.
I like to convey my passion for the French language and its literature.
I will work with pleasure both with someone whose mother tongue is not French, with someone who wants to go further in knowledge of French and its culture but also with children who discover all the nuances subtle.
DashaPrivate tuition in Russian for all levels in Brussels
I am a qualified teacher of Russian at St.Petersburg. In Brussels I offer private language lessons for teenagers, at my place or on Skype. Flexible hours, individual approach. Explanations in English or French. All teaching materials included!
I am a Russian mother tongue teacher with a lot of experience in langes schools in St. Petersburg. I offer courses in Brussels for adults and teenagers, private or Skype. Flexible schedule, adapted methods, individualized approach. I explain in English or French.
OscarFrench, Russian, German, Photography technical aspects
Languages: I have been a private teacher in Brussels and Moscow. I have been a french teacher at the Moscow State University for two years and have good experience in giving private lessons to adults and children.
Strong points are: explaining grammar rules and ethymology in French; making it fun and logical to learn easier. Teaching Russian and German especially for future translators but also for small children. Natural good contacts with children.
AmelRussian, French and Arabic tutoring. Support provided.
Hello everyone, my name is Amel. I'am currently studying Master in International Relations and I work part time as a private tutor. I speak French, Arabic, English, Russian and I have a basic knowledge in Dutch. I have 4 years experience tutoring and good recommendations from my previous employers in Moscow. (i can send the link upon request to see my recommendations). Learning languages and teaching them has always been my passion. From the very first moment I step into a
classroom, I start to build trust with my students which is very important
in order to have a healthy learning atmosphere. I can work with both adults and children and I offer French, Arabic and Russian classes.Concerning my availability, I have a flexible schedule, we can always find the convenient time for you. I will be glad to answer your questions, please don't hesitate to write me. Have a nice day.
JannesPrivate Russian Lessons From Linguist/Translator (Beginner’s Course)
Private Russian lesson for beginners. We’ll start with the fundamentals and work our way to basic language proficiency! We can do grammar, listening, writing, speaking, play games... Everything is possible!
Going through the process of language learning can be hard, but together we can make it interesting and nice.
ZoéPrivate lessons in French and / or Latin.
Student in French and Romance languages and literatures, I offer private lessons in French and / or Latin. My goal is to help students of all levels to improve their learning and practice in French writing and conversation (basic, grammatical and / or spelling difficulties, vocabulary). My method is to adapt the practice to the needs of the student.
I am able to give classes to both primary and secondary school students.
I also adapt to the goals that the student wants to achieve: it can be simply a study aid to pass exams, or a follow-up throughout the year for progression. keep on going.
The courses range from the acquisition of the basics of the French and / or Latin language to learning and advanced practice of study method, synthesis, reading a book, a manual for good to appropriate the material.
VeraRussian course in group or private. Types: general, based on Russian songs, specialized: business, legal, commercial etc.
Catalog of Russian courses:
1. "Russian - express" - general course: based on the communicative method (manual), elaborated and edited by the teacher. You learn to speak, understand, read and write (dialogues, texts, role playing, audio, video, grammar).
Levels: all levels
2. "Business life" - business course: based on business documentation (finance, business, legal, economic etc.). You learn how to present the company, conclude a contract, make invoices, prepare a business trip ...
Levels: Intermediate level is required
3. "Russian based singing" - learn Russian singing! Very good way to deepen language skills. We analyze the words, repeat the grammar and discover a part of the musical culture in Russia.
Levels: Intermediate level is required
4. "Russia: image, history, characters, language" - advanced language course and Russian culture.
Levels: Strong intermediate / advanced level is required
5. "Focus: be correct quickly!" - short courses focused on the difficult aspects of Russian grammar.
Levels: Basic level is required
6. "A la carte" - the course that meets the specific needs of the student: grammar, vocabulary, specific subjects etc.
Courses for companies: individual or group.
Courses for individuals.
All levels and development.
Types: general courses, based on Russian songs, specialized: business, finance, commerce, legal, others.
The geography, culture, traditions of Russia are an integral part of the courses.
Classes take place at the teacher's or student's premises.
Prices vary depending on the type of course
MariaPrivate lessons of the Russian language
Student in Brussels and native speaker of the Russian language, I will gladly help you learn and improve in this language extremely rich and exciting.
Private lessons or small groups (if you want to learn with your friends), for beginners or advanced: conversation, improved pronunciation, grammar, vocabulary enrichment.
Democratic tariff adapted to your financial abilities, to get to know and set goals.
TanyaRussian or Ukrainian language for everybody! It’s easier than you think
I am Ukrainian, but currently living and studying Business Management in Brussels.
I think it is a nice opportunity for you to learn something new and to get knowledge and to spend time usefully for me.
I can come to your place or we can have a lesson via Skype.
I am a super friendly and open person!
Russian or Ukrainian language is not that hard as you think.
NicolasLearn French and everything around it ! French is not only a language
French is not only a language, it's also a culture :)
I sincerely believe you cannot really master a language if you don't take a deep dive into what makes it unique and living, and by that I mean undergoing so many transformations as we speak it everyday. I am as much interested in sharing this culture and this language that I love so much, as I am in learning from you and what you can teach me. If we do that in French (but English can help as a support, I will help you translate what you mean in French), then I believe spectacular progress is to be expected !
EliseFrench private lessons by university graduate in Letters
French private lessons are for students wishing:
- consolidate their bases in grammar, othograph
- improve their language skills (allophone students)
- improve their speaking skills (conversation classes)
-profect the written expression
- ECR exams
- prepare for the written examinations at the end of the studies (maturity, certificate of completion)
- help with the writing of works of maturity (or other works of end of studies), of dissertation
- work on argumentative texts
- acquire a method to analyze literary texts
- fill gaps
- improve their spelling
- prepare for oral exams (maturity, compulsory leaving certificates)
- learn how to perform bibliographic research
For help with writing:
the goal is above all to acquire effective tools. Students will learn how to structure their ideas, argue in a coherent (and convincing) way and enrich their vocabulary.
For the corrections of end of studies work:
so that the meeting with the student is at the most profitable, I ask him to send me his writings before the meeting.
Apart from my presence with the student, any course involves a preparation time before and after the lesson, including the work that I correct. My goal is to design an individualized course, so I take the time to write detailed comments on corrected work or tips to ensure maximum success for everyone.
For example, an editorial correction can easily be the subject of a detailed commentary of 4 typewritten pages.
For adults (FLE):
In order to optimally prepare the first ones, I take the initiative to inform myself in advance of their objectives / expectations. Whether to practice speaking in everyday life, the professional world or to practice oral presentations, I prepare either PPT or technical sheets in advance that I send by mail ( after booking on the website).
The other alternative is to make a PV of the course that I send (or that I print). Giving importance to keeping a written record on the one hand to better memorize the topics covered, on the other hand to better assimilate the spelling.
Of a general nature, a concrete situation that responds to the learner's needs is the starting point. From this situation, I address the essential grammatical points.
InnaRussian Course in Lausanne, Geneva and Skype, Highly Qualified Teacher, 10 Years of Experience
Holder of a Doctorate of Arts (Russian, University of Lausanne) with more than 8 years of experience in teaching Russian at the university level in Switzerland, I offer introductory courses in Russian language and culture, advanced (advanced grammar, oral expression, writing), Russian business, exam preparation (TRKI / TORFL and mature certification), Russian for pleasure.
Russian mother tongue, I give tailor-made courses tailored to your needs.
Our first class will be dedicated to getting to know each other. I will be happy to discuss your goals and the time you can invest. My goal is to offer you a personalized program to guarantee the best results.
The price includes access to the online course space where I put at your disposal the material seen in class (grammatical tables, exercises, etc.)
ElenaThe Russian. Special Russian course for all levels.
Graduate teacher from Moscow with 15 years of experience offers private Russian lessons. Beginners, intermediate, advanced are welcome.
- basic course
- business course
- literature course
- revision course
- advanced courses
NEW: Skype Distance Learning
My academic pedagogical studies and my many years of teaching allow me to obtain very good results in my work.
Have the courage to challenge yourself and you will have access to a rich and unique culture of Russian culture.
MakiPrivate lessons to learn Japanese culture and language
Konnichiwa!こ ん に ち は!
Are you going to Japan? Do you like Mangas? The culture and the Japanese language attract you but you never dared to start?
On the contrary, you already have a good foundation and want to take the JLPT exam? Or maybe you have to speak Japanese at work?
My courses are adaptable according to your level and your objectives:
- Discovery of culture and language (great beginners and false beginners)
- Improvement to prepare JLPT 1-5 exams
- Professional needs
We can work writing and speaking, with a method (Japan Foundation) or any other desired medium.
Whatever your motivation and level, Maki Sensei is here to help! (^ O ^)