InnaRussian Course in Lausanne, Geneva and Skype, Highly Qualified Teacher, 10 Years of Experience
Do you want to learn Russian for fun? Do you need it to boost your career? Perhaps, are you planning to go to work in one of the countries where Russian is or one of the official languages? Would you like to pass your exams (university, TRKI / TORFL certification, Swiss maturity) with flying colors? Or do you simply want to communicate in Russian with your colleagues, friends or relatives?
I would be happy to help you acquire the basics, deepen your knowledge and put it into practice.
Qualified trainer with 10 years of experience teaching Russian, including at university level in Switzerland, I offer introductory courses in Russian language and culture, advanced (advanced grammar, oral expression, writing), Business Russian, exam preparation (university, TRKI / TORFL certification, Swiss maturity), Russian for pleasure and Russian for specific objectives (for example, journalism, diplomacy).
Native Russian, I give tailor-made lessons, tailored to your needs.
Our first course will be dedicated to getting to know each other. I will enjoy discussing your goals and the time you can invest. My goal is to offer you a personalized program to guarantee the best results.
The price includes access to the online course space where I put at your disposal the material seen in class (grammatical tables, exercises, etc.)
ValentynaRussian lessons Skype.Grammar exercises, lots of speaking, new words phrases
I am native Russian speaker and I have a master degree from the National linguistic university in a very specific skill of teaching the Russian language to non-Russians.
- I have been teaching Russian for many years to adults and children from all over the world in the classroom and via Skype. Also I have been working as an interpreter in the Ukrainian embassy.
- I’ve been living in various countries where I taught Russian. My English is fluent, so in our lessons I will explain everything to you in a very understandable and easy way.
- I guarantee positive and relaxed atmosphere in our lessons.
- Our lessons will always be well organized, well - planned and well structured.
- All the lessons are tailored exactly to your individual needs to help you succeed.
- I am focused on result and in our lessons will incorporate very interesting multimedia, photos, videos, power point presentations, and maximum conversational activities.
- I will help you to achieve the necessary level of communication in the shortest possible time, since I know the secret of the optimal sequence of material presentation. You will finally begin to speak fluently in Russian.
We will learn correct Russian grammar and vocabulary, speaking and you will get to the next level of Russian in no time.
By the End of the Course You Will:
- You will begin to speak fluently in Russian
- Get to the next level of Russian
- Significantly improve your Russian pronunciation
- Easily construct grammatically correct sentences in Russian
- Learn tons of Russian words and phrases on many different topics
- Feel confident speaking Russian
- Understand native Russian speakers with ease
I look forward to meeting you!
ElenaThe Russian. Private lessons of Russian for all levels.
Graduate teacher from Moscow with 15 years of experience offers private Russian lessons. Beginners, intermediate, advanced are welcome.
- basic course
- business course
- literature course
- revision course
- advanced courses
NEW: Skype Distance Learning
My academic pedagogical studies and my many years of teaching allow me to obtain very good results in my work.
Have the courage to challenge yourself and you will have access to a rich and unique culture of Russian culture.
GogyRussian online language classes , learn russian with professional teacher
Russian is an East Slavic language and it is the eighth most spoken language in the world.
If you are feeling excited about learning how to speak and understand Russian, this is the right place to be. I provide Russian language courses per Skype for those who wish to study Russian as a foreign language for work and for business, for everyday life and for communication or just for pleasure.
I am a native Russian speaker and I have several years of teaching experience. My lessons have been designed to give you a broad knowledge of the language, and include the four main disciplines of language learning reading, writing, speaking and listening. Classes are offered in various levels, from beginner to advanced level. I monitors my students' progress by regular testing, homework and individualized study assignments.
I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have
AnastasiiaRussian as a foreign language, Russian for children and adults
I offer courses in Russian as a foreign language. Russian is my mother tongue. I successfully completed the training and received a certificate giving the right to teach the Russian language. Depending on your needs, I will teach you how to speak Russian correctly with pure pronunciation.
CharlotteImprove your speeches in public and in meetings / Brussels
Public speaking is one of the most scary things for human beings. For some, this can be extremely disabling and hinder their entire career.
But this apprehension concerns a very large percentage of the population and crosses all categories of age, sex or socio-professional environment. If you are in this case, you can start by reassuring yourself: you are not alone!
The second good news is that it works! It is by practicing that you will learn how to lower the level of stress, to be more aware of what you have to do and to be well prepared.
To practice, I offer private lessons: a benevolent and demanding environment that will allow us to adapt to your specific needs. Once you have understood your fears and learned to overcome them, speaking (in public, meeting) may be a great source of fun!
JustynaUniversity classes (psychology, philosophy, pedagogy, linguistics)
I graduated from the University of Athens where I attended courses in pedagogics, psychology, philosophy and linguistics.
What can I teach?
- I can prepare you for exams in pedagogics, psychology, philosophy, linguistics.
- Psychology (developmental / school / clinical / social)
- Philosophy (mainly ancient philosophy, e.g. Socrates, Plato, Aristotle)
- Linguistics / phonology / grammar / syntax
During my lessons I use :
- Skype/Whatsapp/Messenger to connect with you,
- Google Docs to keep notes, which you can check at any time and they are yours to keep,
- sketch board me to make mind maps/diagrams to show connections between ideas, etc.
I adore my profession and desire each and every one of my students be satisfied with the lesson. That's why I make sure the atmosphere is stress-free and nice. I also want my lessons to be as effective as possible. Therefore, I make sure they are well-prepared, although they can be altered at any point, should such an opportunity arise. I like explaining things in a variety of ways as well as make use of dictionaries, diagrams, etc. When it comes to students who want to obtain certificates, I am very demanding.
AlessandraItalian classes for all levels (students and adults) Business Italian
Hello, I am Alessandra, an Italian lawyer based in Brussels, and if you wish to learn Italian or to improve your level I would be glad to help you! The lessons will be structured depending on students needs, i.e. we can revise grammar toghether or practice with reading, listening, writing and speaking. Moreover, if you have a specific purpose, as learning Italian for professional reasons, I can also help you with your Business Italian.
GemmaLearn and improve to speak and write Italian with a real Florentine
Do you love Italian people, history and food and you would like to speak the language?
I am an Italian native speaker from Florence, and I've also been a language student myself for a long time! If you want to be able to interact with Italians quickly, I can give you some tips about the correct pronunciation and fundamental grammar and vocabulary, but also Italian art and folklore.
Lessons will be tailored according to student's needs, level and mother language.
I am also available to proofread your writings.
OlgaRussian online lessons! Getting new skill easily:)
Hello, my Dear Students,
My name is Olga. I am Russian and Ukrainian native speaker. I've been a language junkie all my life and a couple of years ago I fell in love with teaching.If you by any chance need help with Russian, hit me up, anyone is welcome! :) I am here to share my passion for helping others learn and succeed!:-)
It normally comes difficult to me to describe myself, however open-mindedness, organization, curiosity and patience are qualities that I believe to possess and to always bring with me in my lessons!
Having undergone the uneasy path of studying a foreign languages myself, I personally relate to the difficulties than you might encounter on the way to fluency in a language and I will always be there to help and motivate.
I know that learning Russian might be challenging but I always pay a lot of attention to my students` interests, profession and purposes. That`s why my lessons are always interesting and no one is bored. I do my best teaching process will not be boring but interesting. I am sure that just interesting things can be catchy! I always create friendly and positive atmosphere so that student could enjoy the learning process.
I work both with beginners and advanced learners. No matter what your level is, I will help to expand your vocabulary, improve grammar and verbal skills . We can practise speaking on any topic you're interested in. After each lesson I make flashcards for you so that you could review the lesson's vocabulary
So, if is it easy to study Russian? To answer this question and to see how it works, just book a lesson with me!:-)
MohanLearn Worlds Ancient Tamil Language in an Easy Way
Learn Worlds Ancient Tamil Language in an Easy Way.
Am a Tamil Tutor, Will be helping you in learning the Worlds Ancient Tamil Language in an Easy Way. Which is oriented 2000 years before.
Still this language is available in Southern part of India Called the State of Tamil nadu
YuClick the Chinese language and Asian culture on/off-line with the help of an articulate and humorous native!
I am Yu. Nice to meet you!
This lesson can help you set out to learn how to speak Hanyu, read, and write Zhongwen. For this purpose, you will study the Chinese alphabet (Hanyu Pinyin), characters(Hanzi), vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, and common words and phrases. If you want to learn the Chinese language, you've found the right class!
Course materials can be:
-Standard Course HSK (for language ability test)
-Experiencing Chinese (for immersive classes)
-Learn Chinese with me (for schoolchildren and teenagers)
-any tailor-made materials that interest you
This course is designed in three versions for different kinds of participants:
1) A Beginner!
- Have little or no prior knowledge of the Chinese language;
- Want to learn how to make yourself understood in Chinese when traveling, for example, understanding and speaking common everyday words (and sentences) in different typical scenarios ;
- Hope to express 1-10 and some larger numbers in China in speech or by gesture decently.
*Some examples at this stage:
- Hello! Thank you. How are you?
- Sorry. / You're welcome!
- I can speak Chinese! What's your name?
- What's the date today? What's the time now?
- I'd like a cup of coffee. Is this seat free?
- (and other current Chinese usages in any scenarios you're interested in! Definitely I can teach you fast haha)
**Naturally, pronunciation and the four vowel tones are an important part of the lessons, but participants also learn the principles of Chinese writing and gain an understanding of Chinese culture!
2) An Intermediate Learner
- Have upper-intermediate knowledge of Chinese;
- Need to increasingly enhance our active language skills, to expand your vocabulary, practice reading without Pinyin, and master more advanced grammar and fixed structures to be able to make longer sentences;
- Interest yourself in being able to express your views on common everyday topics, like foods, drinks, gifts, weather, Chinese habits, and common practice.
3) An Advanced Learner
- Can speak and understand Chinese reasonably well;
- Attempt to deepen your understanding of Chinese culture and learn more advanced grammatical constructs to communicate more specific and complex ideas in Chinese, both verbally and in writing;
- Focus on topics dealt with leisure and hobbies, hospitality, culture, arts, poetry, history, dynasties and civilization, of modern and ancient China.
***I have lived in China for over twenty years, traveled to many cites (including Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Nanjing, Hongkong, Macau, and so on), and was educated at respected schools and universities.
Currently, I am studying Social Sciences in the Netherlands and I am a fan of Chinese literature/Japanese anime/Marvel films, so it's also welcome that you would like to have an informative and interesting talk in Chinese about these topics.
+China captures the imagination with its fascinating contrasts. A modern-day global economic entity that proudly upholds ancient traditions. Definitely, a good way to start learning more about China is by taking Chinese!
SylviaRUSSIAN COURSE per PROFESSOR PERFECTLY BILINGUAL
I teach the Russian language to all those who want to learn Russian in good conditions (support all levels of school-preparation for entrance exams to the Grandes Ecoles-vocational training-professional transfers-removals-relations and private correspondence-lovers of the Russian language etc ...).
The innumerable difficulties in learning Russian, particularly the declensions and the pronunciation are the subject of a particular attention on my part because they are the bases that you will control and from which you will start to be passionate for the after...
I of course adapt my courses to the availability of each and according to his rhythm
I provide free educational material and courses prepared and adapted to your needs that you will communicate to me and we will discuss if you want.
Classes take place at home or at home or at your place of work, if possible, and I recommend a duration of 2 hours per week for optimum assimilation; intensive courses are possible of course if urgent needs (2 to 3 courses or + per week and / or 2 to 3 hours per course)