JustinEditing/Proofreading, Specialized Consultation on Academic/Business Writing, CV Prep
I am a native American English speaking instructor, editor, and journalist from Florida specializing in editing, the drafting of articles, text correction, and proofreading for a wide range of professionals & students across Belgium and Europe. I am available to meet in either Brussels or Leuven.
I have written, ghostwritten, edited, or proofread a variety of articles, academic papers, theses, applications, CVs, and other documents for numerous satisfied academic and professional clients. My main background is primarily political/policy based, with a career writing on Anti-Competition actions and law (for PaRR-Global), but in my career and profession I have dealt with a far-range of subject matters including the Medical, Academic, Financial, Scientific, and Political fields.
My past & present clients have included: professionals from all four major EU institutions, the Belgian government, the uNHCR various NGOs, authors, novelists, journalists, engineers, as well as a variety of other professions in addition to traditional students.
Feel free to send me a message and I'd be happy to give you an informal consultation regarding your publication.
David CastroConversational Spanish – Speaking lessons – Brussels Belgium
Do you think that the grammar of Spanish is difficult?
Do you want to improve your speaking in Spanish?
How can you speak Spanish in a more conversational way?
My name is David, Spanish native speaker, originally from Bogotá-Colombia, and I offer sessions to learn Spanish through conversations about real life situations (find a partner or a job, meet friends or family, go shopping). Special for people who already have a basic/intermediate level of Spanish but want to improve their speaking skills. At the end of each session, you will acquire tone, vocabulary, and phrases to deal with everyday situations.
Sessions: Face-to-face or virtual sessions (webcam).
AmauryCoaching for the choice of study or career, job interviews, the realization of resumes
Recruiter by profession, I propose a personalized help in the form of coaching:
- how to improve your CV to be spotted by recruiters?
- which choice of study or career to choose?
- How to prepare for a job interview, the standard questions?
- which recruitment websites to optimize?
- what are the mistakes not to commit?
- how to get to know each other better in the world of the market?
Wishing to help people, my goal is to coach you at best in the world of work (student as more senior profiles).
SixtyCV advice, interview preparation, career orientation, personal development
Specialists in the accompaniment of students and professionals for 10 years, we accompany you in the accomplishment of your objectives.
- Writing and presentation of CV (background, form, advice)
- Preparation for a job interview (structure, styles, questions, attitudes, scenario)
- Career orientation (profile, preferences, ambitions, market)
- Verbal or non-verbal communication (efficient communication, gestures, communication bias)
- Personal development (Well-being, meaning, personal / professional life)
The goal? To help you achieve your goals and meet new challenges.
Our method? Pragmatism No great theories but practical advice and lasting support.