IulianiyaRussian on Skype for begginers and advanced learners with the Russian teacher in Enlish or French
You want to learn Russian via Skype? I propose you to try the Russian course on Skype which has the same lesson content as my residential classes. I will help you to start speaking Russian correctly from the very beginning as I have a decent experience teaching foreigners of different levels my native Russian language for academic, leisure and business purposes.
I adopt my classes in accordance with your needs in different directions:
-business Russian (with the focus on your domain),
-Russian for family communication,
-Russian for holidays,
-Russian culture and literature,
-Russian for children
-are based on communicative approaches and combine training of communicative skills and models with systematic grammatical approach
-are clear structured and all grammar aspects are introduced through useful real life situations
-includes work on speaking, reading, writing, listening skills as well as on vocabulary
I guarantee using only up-to-date and timely materials which reflect life in the 21st century. In addition, If you are interested in the cultural aspects, our programme will include reference to Russia’s rich cultural heritage, covering its history, literature, music and traditions.
I invite you to try one class of 45 or 60 minutes so that you can see for yourself how the system works and then make your decision. If you have any questions or you are hesitating to start/continue learning Russian, please write me, I would be happy to answer your questions.
YacovRussian Lessons For All Ages (All Levels Are Welcome)
Classes are tailored to the student's preferences. If students want to be steered by my expertise, I can design classes around articles, oral exercises, flashcards, PowerPoints and several Russian language textbooks. Like many of my best language teachers, I use a variation of mediums to teach and keep lessons fun through interaction. Using these methods, I have prepared students for business interviews and basic conversations. My expertise: Beginner’s lessons, conversation practice, interview preparation, business communication skills, accent training, writing skills, reading skills, grammar, and vocabulary.
ValentynaRussian lessons Skype. Grammar exercises, speaking, new words phrases
I am native Russian speaker and I have a master degree from the National linguistic university in a very specific skill of teaching the Russian language to non-Russians.
- I have been teaching Russian for many years to adults and children from all over the world in the classroom and via Skype. Also I have been working as an interpreter in the Ukrainian embassy.
- I’ve been living in various countries where I taught Russian. My English is fluent, so in our lessons I will explain everything to you in a very understandable and easy way.
- I guarantee positive and relaxed atmosphere in our lessons.
- Our lessons will always be well organized, well - planned and well structured.
- All the lessons are tailored exactly to your individual needs to help you succeed.
- I am focused on result and in our lessons will incorporate very interesting multimedia, photos, videos, power point presentations, and maximum conversational activities.
- I will help you to achieve the necessary level of communication in the shortest possible time, since I know the secret of the optimal sequence of material presentation. You will finally begin to speak fluently in Russian.
We will learn correct Russian grammar and vocabulary, speaking and you will get to the next level of Russian in no time.
By the End of the Course You Will:
- You will begin to speak fluently in Russian
- Get to the next level of Russian
- Significantly improve your Russian pronunciation
- Easily construct grammatically correct sentences in Russian
- Learn tons of Russian words and phrases on many different topics
- Feel confident speaking Russian
- Understand native Russian speakers with ease
I look forward to meeting you!
YulianaLearn to play the piano with the teacher & composer
Hello! The experienced Russian-speaking teacher gives Russian lessons at all levels. I also have a diploma of musicologist, obtained in Russia. My experience in music education is 10 years, and my experience in French teaching - 10 years as well. That's why I often rely on your ears! The main books I use in my work are authentic (published in Russia). Finally, I adapt to your many needs (basic or grammar correction, upgrading, practice etc). Be brave and see you soon! До свидания!
AndreiRussian and/or Chuvash Language Courses (business, classical, slang, stereotypes)
My goal is to keep natural language environment. Involvement is everything, right? This class is for all.
I am a 26 years professional from Moscow. My native languages are Russian and Chuvash. I speak also English. And I am learning Spanish, French, German, Turkish and Chinese (Mandarin).
BA & MA in Sociology at Lomonosov Moscow State University. MA in Marketing at Higher School of Economics (Moscow). I lived in Brussels (Belgium) for half a year (exchange program at KU Leuven). And also exchange program in Thailand (Walailak University)
I specialize in tutoring project management, human resources, public relations, branding, IT specializations, common slang, clear business and classical language, jokes, small talks, business communications.
JeremiePrivate lessons in French, English or Russian!
Former teacher, I have several years of experience teaching French, English and Russian languages. My classes are suitable for all levels and ages. I can also prepare you for tests or exams and I like to center my lessons around a game!
JulieRussian language course for beginners of the EII or ULB
I am still a student of Russian at the ULB. I lived a year and a half in Russia. I prefer having students from the EII or ULB because I know the teachers and I know what they expect from the students. But if you are neither from the EII nor the ULB and you wish to learn Russian, I am available too!
MariaPrivate Russian language lessons in Brussels and in Skype
I am an experienced certified teacher of Russian as a second language to students of all ages and of all levels - from beginners to advanced.
According to your needs and preferences we will create an individual learning plan and work on acheiving the goal of mastering Russian language!
YanaRussian classes with professional native tutor in Skype!
Hello, students! I`m a qualified (MA in Linguistics) and experienced Russian language tutor (native speaker)
I would be delighted to offer one-to-one Russian language tuition to determined learners, who are eager to build up their current knowledge or to start from scratch, and who are committed to achieving a certain level in a very short time, from beginner level to extensive.
My professional focus is on improving communication skills using fast-track techniques. The pace of my training is intensive and dynamic with focus on developing grammar, vocabulary, fluency and how to use the language in authentic situations
I select a training program individually for every student depending on their level, interests, and goals.
-Active learning of grammar, an extensive conversation practice.
-Creative tasks that will make language learning fun and interesting. You will quickly improve your pronunciation, grammar, speaking, reading, writing and conversational skills.
If you want to improve your language skills or start studying Russian(German), you will definitely like my lessons that are individually tailored for each student according to the level and interest and aimed at your success!
Polish courses. I can teach you the basics of the Polish language as well as grammar, conjugation, etc.
JulieRussian language course for beginners at the ULB or the EII
After my bachelor in translation and interpretation (Russian and Spanish languages), I went to live in Russia for a year and a half. I learned the language and culture of the country. I am passionate about culture and languages and I would love to pass on this passion to other people.
I have one year of experience in language teaching. I am always open to the student's proposals about what he or she wants to learn at the next classes. I almost always give little homework to anchor what we saw in class.
OlaEnglish and Polish Tutoring for Children, Students and Adults
I am Polish student living in Belgium. I offer to teach you English or Polish in each level. I have previous experience in teaching students and adults. Lessons can take place in my place or I can go to the student's place. Don't hesitate to contact me if you're interested.
GalaPrivate lessons in Russian for adults and children
Want to learn Russian? Maybe I can help you :)
- my native language!!!
- 2 years experience in teaching foreign languages (children and adults)
- Master's degree in language teaching (German, English and foreign literature)
- 7 years of experience as a translator and interpreter
Bonus: I love teaching :-)
VeraRussian course in group or private. Types: general, based on Russian songs, specialized: business, legal, commercial etc.
Catalog of Russian courses:
1. "Russian - express" - general course: based on the communicative method (manual), elaborated and edited by the teacher. You learn to speak, understand, read and write (dialogues, texts, role playing, audio, video, grammar).
Levels: all levels
2. "Business life" - business course: based on business documentation (finance, business, legal, economic etc.). You learn how to present the company, conclude a contract, make invoices, prepare a business trip ...
Levels: Intermediate level is required
3. "Russian based singing" - learn Russian singing! Very good way to deepen language skills. We analyze the words, repeat the grammar and discover a part of the musical culture in Russia.
Levels: Intermediate level is required
4. "Russia: image, history, characters, language" - advanced language course and Russian culture.
Levels: Strong intermediate / advanced level is required
5. "Focus: be correct quickly!" - short courses focused on the difficult aspects of Russian grammar.
Levels: Basic level is required
6. "A la carte" - the course that meets the specific needs of the student: grammar, vocabulary, specific subjects etc.
Courses for companies: individual or group.
Courses for individuals.
All levels and development.
Types: general courses, based on Russian songs, specialized: business, finance, commerce, legal, others.
The geography, culture, traditions of Russia are an integral part of the courses.
Classes take place at the teacher's or student's premises.
Prices vary depending on the type of course
YanaProfessional Russian Courses with native spaker and experienced teacher!
Hello dear students!
I offer only professional russian language lessons!
The innovative language learning routines that I offer are intended for students at various levels (be that a beginner`s stage or profound academic studies) and are fascinating and easy to follow. Every lesson will be tailored to your personal objectives, interests and language flair.
Russian lessons include:
- Reading practice
- Proper grammar - tenses, conjugations, cases, genders
- Accurate pronunciation and accent reduction
- Vocabulary expansion/ conversation practice
- Developing oral speech.
But! I can change the lessons plan depending on your wishes and purposes.
The lessons look like usual face-to-face lessons at home. Good sounds and video quality, interactives materials,using the chat box, file transfers, sharing screens/links and giving examples,saving time-all this give better results then usual lessons.
Every Russian lesson is good-prepaired and well-structured.