ValentynaRussian lessons Skype. Conversation, grammar, lots of phrases words
I am native Russian speaker and I have a master degree from the National linguistic university in a very specific skill of teaching the Russian language to non-Russians.
- I have been teaching Russian for many years to adults and children from all over the world in the classroom and via Skype. Also I have been working as an interpreter in the Ukrainian embassy.
- I’ve been living in various countries where I taught Russian. My English is fluent, so in our lessons I will explain everything to you in a very understandable and easy way.
- I guarantee positive and relaxed atmosphere in our lessons.
- Our lessons will always be well organized, well - planned and well structured.
- All the lessons are tailored exactly to your individual needs to help you succeed.
- I am focused on result and in our lessons will incorporate very interesting multimedia, photos, videos, power point presentations, and maximum conversational activities.
- I will help you to achieve the necessary level of communication in the shortest possible time, since I know the secret of the optimal sequence of material presentation. You will finally begin to speak fluently in Russian.
We will learn correct Russian grammar and vocabulary, speaking and you will get to the next level of Russian in no time.
By the End of the Course You Will:
- You will begin to speak fluently in Russian
- Get to the next level of Russian
- Significantly improve your Russian pronunciation
- Easily construct grammatically correct sentences in Russian
- Learn tons of Russian words and phrases on many different topics
- Feel confident speaking Russian
- Understand native Russian speakers with ease
I look forward to meeting you!
VarvaraRussian language / Russische taal / Cours de Russe
- I teach Russian for academic, leisure or business purposes
- from A1 to C1 level
- for adults, teenagers and children
- one-to-one or in mini-groups
- study materials are included
- tailor-made programmes for students
- I have 8 years of teaching experience
2003-2008: Saint-Petersburg State University
2005-2008: Saint Petersburg State University
Specialization/Degree: Russian as a Foreign Language
AndreiRussian and/or Chuvash Language Courses (business, classical, slang, stereotypes)
My goal is to keep natural language environment. Involvement is everything, right? This class is for all.
I am a 26 years professional from Moscow. My native languages are Russian and Chuvash. I speak also English. And I am learning Spanish, French, German, Turkish and Chinese (Mandarin).
BA & MA in Sociology at Lomonosov Moscow State University. MA in Marketing at Higher School of Economics (Moscow). I lived in Brussels (Belgium) for half a year (exchange program at KU Leuven). And also exchange program in Thailand (Walailak University)
I specialize in tutoring project management, human resources, public relations, branding, IT specializations, common slang, clear business and classical language, jokes, small talks, business communications.
ShaimRussian Language Courses with native teacher in Schaarbeek/Brussels
As an experienced and certified teacher and native speaker, I offer Russian courses (speaking, writing, grammar, listening) from elementary to advanced level. Teaching materials are available. We will compose an individual learning plan based on your individual needs and preferences.
YulianaLearn to play the piano with the teacher & composer
Hello! The experienced Russian-speaking teacher gives Russian lessons at all levels. I also have a diploma of musicologist, obtained in Russia. My experience in music education is 10 years, and my experience in French teaching - 10 years as well. That's why I often rely on your ears! The main books I use in my work are authentic (published in Russia). Finally, I adapt to your many needs (basic or grammar correction, upgrading, practice etc). Be brave and see you soon! До свидания!
Hello! My name is Ksenia. I´m from Ukraine. I am currently doing my second master in Bruges. I´ve been working as a language tutor for 2 years and I enjoy teaching. I´d like to teach you or your kids some Russian. I am happy to adapt my classes to the necessary level.
The main purpose of my classes is communication, which doesn´t put out the learning of spelling, phonetics, grammar and all the necessary elements for the correct and clear communication. I prefer my students to feel free and be confident expressing themselves.
I believe it is important to make classes interactive and I bring interesting study materials for classes!
If you are interested in learning Russian with me, don´t hesitate to contact me. See you soon!
HelenRussian lessons in Brussels for English/Greek speakers
If you ever wanted to learn Russian from a native speaker this is your chance. We will cover grammar, vocabulary and speaking skills.
I take students of any level, but it is imperative that you speak good enough English or Greek to follow my explanations.
YacovRussian Lessons For All Ages (All Levels Are Welcome)
Classes are tailored to the student's preferences. If students want to be steered by my expertise, I can design classes around articles, oral exercises, flashcards, PowerPoints and several Russian language textbooks. Like many of my best language teachers, I use a variation of mediums to teach and keep lessons fun through interaction. Using these methods, I have prepared students for business interviews and basic conversations. My expertise: Beginner’s lessons, conversation practice, interview preparation, business communication skills, accent training, writing skills, reading skills, grammar, and vocabulary.
SwitlanaRussian, Ukrainian and Polish courses for everyone
I am specialised in individual teaching although small groups are fine too.
I adapt the level and the contents of my lessons to individual requirements.
you want to learn about Russia, Ukrainia or Poland and their fascinating languages? I'm your teacher!
YuliaFR-ENG-RUS-ESP Language Courses
Language course: French, Russian, English, Spanish
Format: Individual and small group
Level: all levels (grammar, conversation table)
Who is it for: foreigners coming to settle in Belgium (professionals, students ...), inhabitants
Objective: academic catch-up, professional staff, departure abroad, leisure. Ability to work on specific themes
One year of teaching French to foreigners (preparation for exams, internships abroad)
Two years of animation of conferences and tests of French-English-Russian language
Russian course for officials of international institutions in Belgium
General professional experience 2012-2015: journalist, managers of European projects (NGOs, European institutions)
2012-2016 - PhD student in science (Russian research center)
2009-2011 - Master in Science Po (ULB)
Diploma of Spanish translation
YanaProfessional Russian language courses with native speaker!
Hey, Russian learners!
I`m Yana, a native Russian speaker and a professional Russian teacher.
I have students from over the world and teach all levels (mostly via skype). If you`re looking for a tailored course you`ve just found the right teacher =) I`ll give you all you need to start speaking.
// Speaking // Listening comprehension // Pronunciation // Grammar // Vocabulary // Reading // Writing // Literature //
I`ll help you to improve all of your Russian skills. We can focus on any area you would like whether it is speaking, listening, reading or writing. During the lessons we could work on the alphabet, grammar, vocabulary, accent correction/reduction, messaging, essay writing, communicative competence development, role-playing, homework, test preparation, job interviews training/practice, resume polishing and so on. I always do my best to adapt my lessons to your needs, level and learning style.
For my professional lessons you do not need any books because I`ll give you materials according to your needs, it is could be grammar materials, texts, dialogues, news, songs, movies, cartoons, talk shows, MOOCs, texts of classic or modern Russian literature, poems and many other things.
If it works for you, please, write me some words about your experience in learning Russian, your goals, your level (just mention some grammar themes you`ve learned last time).
* Some words about me *
I have a master`s degree in linguistik and philology (Taras Shevchenko National University, Ukraine).
I teach Russian as Foreign Language since 2007.
If you`d like to learn Russian, please, feel free to contact me and I ask about free time-slot!
MariaPrivate Russian language lessons in Brussels and in Skype
I am an experienced certified teacher of Russian as a second language to students of all ages and of all levels - from beginners to advanced.
According to your needs and preferences we will create an individual learning plan and work on acheiving the goal of mastering Russian language!
VeraRussian course in group or private. Types: general, based on Russian songs, specialized: business, legal, commercial etc.
Catalog of Russian courses:
1. "Russian - express" - general course: based on the communicative method (manual), elaborated and edited by the teacher. You learn to speak, understand, read and write (dialogues, texts, role playing, audio, video, grammar).
Levels: all levels
2. "Business life" - business course: based on business documentation (finance, business, legal, economic etc.). You learn how to present the company, conclude a contract, make invoices, prepare a business trip ...
Levels: Intermediate level is required
3. "Russian based singing" - learn Russian singing! Very good way to deepen language skills. We analyze the words, repeat the grammar and discover a part of the musical culture in Russia.
Levels: Intermediate level is required
4. "Russia: image, history, characters, language" - advanced language course and Russian culture.
Levels: Strong intermediate / advanced level is required
5. "Focus: be correct quickly!" - short courses focused on the difficult aspects of Russian grammar.
Levels: Basic level is required
6. "A la carte" - the course that meets the specific needs of the student: grammar, vocabulary, specific subjects etc.
Courses for companies: individual or group.
Courses for individuals.
All levels and development.
Types: general courses, based on Russian songs, specialized: business, finance, commerce, legal, others.
The geography, culture, traditions of Russia are an integral part of the courses.
Classes take place at the teacher's or student's premises.
Prices vary depending on the type of course
YanaRussian classes with professional native tutor in Skype!
Hello, students! I`m a qualified (MA in Linguistics) and experienced Russian language tutor (native speaker)
I would be delighted to offer one-to-one Russian language tuition to determined learners, who are eager to build up their current knowledge or to start from scratch, and who are committed to achieving a certain level in a very short time, from beginner level to extensive.
My professional focus is on improving communication skills using fast-track techniques. The pace of my training is intensive and dynamic with focus on developing grammar, vocabulary, fluency and how to use the language in authentic situations
I select a training program individually for every student depending on their level, interests, and goals.
-Active learning of grammar, an extensive conversation practice.
-Creative tasks that will make language learning fun and interesting. You will quickly improve your pronunciation, grammar, speaking, reading, writing and conversational skills.
If you want to improve your language skills or start studying Russian(German), you will definitely like my lessons that are individually tailored for each student according to the level and interest and aimed at your success!