MuhammadAccounting, Finance and Management (Gestion, finance et comptable)
I am specialized in Financial accounting and management. I am currently completing my PhD degree in the field of Finance from University d'Auvergne, Clermont Ferrand. I also have a masters degree in Business Administration. Furthermore, I have a two years experience in Audit in a bank. My goal is to keep students challenged, but not overwhelmed. I assign homework after lesson and provide periodic progress reports. Please note that I will teach in English.
PamelaMarketing Refresher Course
Do you study marketing and need help transferring your knowledge in practical cases?
I put my 15 years of profession at your disposal for questions-answers or help you to follow the courses. Ideally online.
NB: at this price, this course is NOT intended for professional projects and the rate is per person. For many people, please make as many reservations as there are people. Max. 8 people per course if at the participant. Outside Geneva, a package of travel expenses may be charged additionally.
Choose distance courses to avoid polluting the planet!
The course materials are prepared or not according to the needs and delivered in PDF format.
Syed MuhammadOnline classes for Economics, Finance and Accounting.
I am a PhD student in development economics. My Masters was in Economics and Finance. I have a good grip on these subjects and can help students understand different topics. I can teach Micro and Macro economics, financial accounting, analysis of financial statements, and English.
OmarAn introductory economics course for undergraduates / general readers
This class is for either new students of economics or people from different backgrounds who needs an introductory course of economic way of thinking and economic theories.I have 3 years of teaching experience in which I learned that the best way to teach a subject is to make the student think about it. When it comes to economics, real life examples and showcases are everything !
I propose courses of micro economy, macro economy, econometrics, history of economic thought etc.
Depending on your level and your needs, I will offer you complete courses.
Up to a degree in Economics and Management or Economics and Finance.
PaulI am a teacher of mathematics and I give extra hours for private lessons in science subjects
I am a math teacher and I give extra hours for private lessons in science subjects. These courses are intended primarily for students of the cycle and the college in Geneva, pupils of private schools as well as persons who have passed this stage but who need to get back to level for professional needs.
Therefore, I am available in general within 3 days of your request, I also move in the canton of Geneva via GPT, and travel expenses are included in my rates. Finally, for a follow-up on the long term, I can give you exercises to do between sessions and also correct them at home. I speak and understand English, but my classes will be mainly in French.
Hope to meet you.
ChamiPrivate Tuition for Undergraduates & Secondary/High School Students
My goal is to make learning easy for you - not just to pass exams but to develop life skills. If you have the passion to learn any of the above and feel like you could use some effective help - I am the tutor for you! Lessons are structured in a manner to apply the concepts learned in the real world - this makes 'understanding' breezy!
EllenEconomics courses, Central exam commission, Financial analysis annual accounts
Based on my experience in the financial sector and education, I can guide you with:
- ECONOMIC APPROACHES, both for high school students and students in higher education (college and university). The tutoring will then be tailored to your course material. You can take extra lessons to keep up with during the school year or in preparation for the exams
- support during the preparation for the CENTRAL EXAMINATION BOARD. The central board of examiners requires a solid preparation. On the basis of the professional sheet we take all the themes through. This based on course material that you purchase yourself. The preparation for the examination committee can be for:
° business economics ASO and TSO
° general economy ASO and TSO
° mathematics - not mathematics directions (3 to 4 hours of mathematics)
- FINANCIAL ANALYSIS course of the FINANCIAL STATEMENTS. In a package of 10 lessons I will teach you how an annual account is structured and how you analyze it. This includes a fill-in course, which you will receive step by step per lesson. For more information and reservation of this course you can go to the specific Apprentus lesson that you will find under my name.
ChrisIB Economics, HL and SL, Tutoring, Revision and Exam Prep
I am an experienced IB Economics Examiner, Tutor and Teacher from the UK. I specialise in making Economics enjoyable so that students achieve their potential.
I can help with internal assessments, revision and exam preparation as well as ongoing 1:1 tutoring at both Higher and Standard Level. Many of my former students have gone on to study Economics at some of the best universities in the world.
CatherineLearn to promote your business with social networks
Professional marketing and digital communication, I taught in various schools at the Bachelor and Master level.
I am at your disposal to teach you to communicate on the web to promote your activities. I can teach you:
-How to create your website
-How to use social networks (Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, ...)
-How to do research on the web
-How to make a presentation on PowerPoint or Keynote
-How to use social networks to make "Live"
-How to make video on the internet
-Use computer tools
YakubGlobal Currency Markets Online Trading, Candle Sticks, Pip and pip value calculations, Various Charts, Chart Patterns and Structures
My passion is Technical Analysis for financial markets
I share my knowledge for analyzing various charts of various asset classes
In this class one will get to learn from the basics of candle sticks and candle stick formations and then various chart patterns and various indicators we use to map on charts
Intensive three day class theory then practicals continuously
Also then gradually understanding how to trade online
This class is for anyone who is interested to gain knowledge on financial markets and can be with any back ground and also any age group
MaddalenaMath, French, Italian and Economics IGCSE and IB level
I am a student at Durham University studying Economics, History and Politics. I have completed the IB programme and would love to tutor at GCSE level. I aim to keep my sessions laid back but engaging at the same time. Happy to do exam prep as well!
AlexisExperienced English and Economics Teacher （英语和经济学老师）
I am a Economics and English teacher based in China, with over three years of experience. I specialize in older students (High School & College), however I have taught younger students ESL as well. I have a degree in Economics and Marketing, as well as a TESOL ESL certificate. If you are interested in test prep, tutoring help, or improving your English, please contact me!
我是一个美国人在中国的经济学和英语教师，拥有超过三年的经验。 我专攻大学生（高中和大学），但我也教过年轻学生英语。 我拥有经济学和市场营销学位，以及TESOL证书。 我精通中文，所以即使你是初学者我们也能沟通，但我更喜欢在课堂上使用英语。 如果您对考试准备，辅导帮助或提高英语水平感兴趣，请与我联系！
HilaireCommercial Marketing Course for Professionals and Students
Marketing Mix - 4P
The Brand - Level 1
The Brand - Level 2
The Brand - Level 3
Objectives by modules:
Marketing Mix - 4P: concretely set the foundations of your business strategy for the coming years. This includes, among others, the following concepts:
- Being competitive in a constantly evolving market
- Improve knowledge of market planning processes
- Have a set of tools that will help you design, implement and monitor your marketing plan
Marketing Tactics: Have a better understanding of Marketing Communication and how to use it to support your marketing plan.
The Brand - Level 1: Increase the knowledge behind the brand.
- Brief overview of Branding and Marketing
- Creative process: making a Brand (why, how and what)
- The brand's identity: the consolidation of the brand
The Brand - Level 2: concretely set the foundations of your business strategy for the coming years. This includes, among others, the following concepts:
- The Brand for the target customer in the different markets
- Marketing Decision Makers: Stop Thinking Tactics, Start Thinking Brand Campaigns
- The Brand and Brand Development Model Process
- Translate the Brand Value into a 360 ° experience: The ROI of creating an emotional connection with the Visual Language of the Brand
Mark - Level 3: With this module, it is possible to avoid the classic mistakes that occur in a highly competitive market. The goal is to find a new way to refresh the brand, identity and create new value.
- How to refresh a Brand successfully and avoid the 7 deadly sins of Branding
- Use the data to deliver relevant Marketing and Brand awareness and thereby optimize the customer experience
Lydia[IB DP/DSE] English, Chinese, Economics, Visual Arts + IELTS
- Studying Law in Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Specialises in tutoring English, Chinese, Visual Arts and Economics
- 4 years of tutoring experience
- Students from DBS, KGV, along with Oxford, HKU B.Law offer-holders and more.
- Notes from tutorial centres are available upon request.