InnaRussian Course in Lausanne, Geneva and Skype, Highly Qualified Teacher, 10 Years of Experience
Do you want to learn Russian for fun? Do you need it to boost your career? Perhaps, are you planning to go to work in one of the countries where Russian is or one of the official languages? Would you like to pass your exams (university, TRKI / TORFL certification, Swiss maturity) with flying colors? Or do you simply want to communicate in Russian with your colleagues, friends or relatives?
I would be happy to help you acquire the basics, deepen your knowledge and put it into practice.
Qualified trainer with 10 years of experience teaching Russian, including at university level in Switzerland, I offer introductory courses in Russian language and culture, advanced (advanced grammar, oral expression, writing), Business Russian, exam preparation (university, TRKI / TORFL certification, Swiss maturity), Russian for pleasure and Russian for specific objectives (for example, journalism, diplomacy).
Native Russian, I give tailor-made lessons, tailored to your needs.
Our first course will be dedicated to getting to know each other. I will enjoy discussing your goals and the time you can invest. My goal is to offer you a personalized program to guarantee the best results.
The price includes access to the online course space where I put at your disposal the material seen in class (grammatical tables, exercises, etc.)
CuihongA Chinese girl gives Chinese classes, and Math for all the ages.
I am a Chinese girl, had 2 years study in European University for my Master degree and 4 years study for my Bachelor in Chinese Literature filed at Beijing Normal University. since 2016 I have been teaching Chinese in the school of The Language Center at Ferney Voltaire , I also had experience to teach maths for High school students. If you need any help on chinese and maths , please contact me. Thanks a lot for your attention.
ValentynaRussian lessons Skype. Grammar, lots of speaking, new words, phrases
I am native Russian speaker and I have a master degree from the National linguistic university in a very specific skill of teaching the Russian language to non-Russians.
- I have been teaching Russian for many years to adults and children from all over the world in the classroom and via Skype. Also I have been working as an interpreter in the Ukrainian embassy.
- I’ve been living in various countries where I taught Russian. My English is fluent, so in our lessons I will explain everything to you in a very understandable and easy way.
- I guarantee positive and relaxed atmosphere in our lessons.
- Our lessons will always be well organized, well - planned and well structured.
- All the lessons are tailored exactly to your individual needs to help you succeed.
- I am focused on result and in our lessons will incorporate very interesting multimedia, photos, videos, power point presentations, and maximum conversational activities.
- I will help you to achieve the necessary level of communication in the shortest possible time, since I know the secret of the optimal sequence of material presentation. You will finally begin to speak fluently in Russian.
We will learn correct Russian grammar and vocabulary, speaking and you will get to the next level of Russian in no time.
By the End of the Course You Will:
- You will begin to speak fluently in Russian
- Get to the next level of Russian
- Significantly improve your Russian pronunciation
- Easily construct grammatically correct sentences in Russian
- Learn tons of Russian words and phrases on many different topics
- Feel confident speaking Russian
- Understand native Russian speakers with ease
I look forward to meeting you!
PeishanChinese turor for Chinese/ Mandarin (simplified and traditional )
Giving my background in Foreign Languages and Literature as my bachelor study, and Adult and Continuing Education as my master degree, I gain great professional abilities in languages and education.
Since I was 18 years old, I've been offering language teaching to the students, who are from 5-70 years old. I possess a wide range of Mandarin teaching experiences that I've given one-to-one and group classes before, and even online classes to people all over the world, through which I gained all the experiences teaching people with all the different culture and also all levels from A1-C2, and even with the clients who need to prepare for Mandarin verification exams( HSK, Hànyǔ Shuǐpíng Kǎoshì). When it comes to the most forgettable teaching experience I've ever had, I think it was my former job that I gave language and culture class in a community university for 3.5 years. There, I merged language teaching, diversified culture, with European and South-East Asian cooking, and it was certainly a great fun.
I am now also working in the international school in Geneva for the IB exam system, which is pretty challenging, but it broadens my abilities.
With more than 10 years of working in the Mandarin as well as English tutor/ teaching field, I believe my qualifications will match your learning requirements.
ElenaThe Russian. Private lessons of Russian for all levels.
Graduate teacher from Moscow with 15 years of experience offers private Russian lessons. Beginners, intermediate, advanced are welcome.
- basic course
- business course
- literature course
- revision course
- advanced courses
NEW: Skype Distance Learning
My academic pedagogical studies and my many years of teaching allow me to obtain very good results in my work.
Have the courage to challenge yourself and you will have access to a rich and unique culture of Russian culture.
HelenMandarin Chinese Tutoring - Native Speaker (Beginners -Advanced)
I am a native Mandarin Chinese speaker. Growing up, I've spoken the language in my household, with parents and relatives and I've also took Chinese classes to further improve my understanding of the language throughout college.
My class with my unique teaching method is suitable for students of all ages! I'm able to work with adults and children alike in improving their conversational Chinese language. For basic learners, I can help with pronunciations, the Chinese alphabet, and also character writing!
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to me! I'm more than happy to help and looking forward to hearing back from you!
GwynethChinese Language Teaching - for Beginners & Intermediate Level
Native Chinese speaker with TCSOL qualification recognised worldwide. Also qualified to Teaching Chinese as Second Language program by National Taiwan Normal University. Experienced in teaching children with no foundation in Chinese language at all, as well as working adults in Business Chinese. If you found yourself interested in speaking/writing/reading Chinese.
GogyRussian online language classes , learn russian with professional teacher
Russian is an East Slavic language and it is the eighth most spoken language in the world.
If you are feeling excited about learning how to speak and understand Russian, this is the right place to be. I provide Russian language courses per Skype for those who wish to study Russian as a foreign language for work and for business, for everyday life and for communication or just for pleasure.
I am a native Russian speaker and I have several years of teaching experience. My lessons have been designed to give you a broad knowledge of the language, and include the four main disciplines of language learning reading, writing, speaking and listening. Classes are offered in various levels, from beginner to advanced level. I monitors my students' progress by regular testing, homework and individualized study assignments.
I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have
ChialingDo you want to speak Chinese with confidence and use the right vocabulary?
• My mother tongue is Mandarin.
• I teach English and Chinese classes to children in 2 private schools.
• To teach adults, I would focus on conversation and vocabulary.
• I love Asian cuisine, you can cook together by practicing Chinese!
• I give priority to spoken language but memorizing vocabulary is a must.
• Among DIY activities, songs, cooking, drawing, painting.
• I start the lessons with immersion, then I adapt how to learn by student.
AnastasiiaRussian as a foreign language, Russian for children and adults
I offer courses in Russian as a foreign language. Russian is my mother tongue. I successfully completed the training and received a certificate giving the right to teach the Russian language. Depending on your needs, I will teach you how to speak Russian correctly with pure pronunciation.
SuzanneChinese Mandarijns en Kantonees in Gent en Merelbeke
I am Chinese, living in Merelbeke which is very close to Ghent. I have certificate of Putonghua Shuiping ceshi (PSC) from Beijing China. Putonghua is Mandarin. I could speak Cantonese and also know Simplified Chinese characters from china and Traditional Chinese characters from Taiwan and Hong Kong. I can also help you to prepare for HSK test.
I spreak basic Nederlands, but the lesson will be in English or Chinese. I am a nice and flexible person, I could give lesson at your place or via internet, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Due to special situtation now. Apprentus suggest only Online lesson should be given.
LeiLearn Mandarin with me in a fun way( private lesson)
I'm certified in teaching Chinese as a second language from the Beijing Language and Culture university. I am currently working as a Chinese teacher at a school. I have a lot of experience teaching Chinese. Since I come from Beijing, mandarin is my native language.
You will learn Chinese in a relaxed and fun way, which will make you remember the characters easily. I enjoy to spend time on teaching and talking with different people in Chinese. What is most important to me is that you enjoy learning Chinese with me ;)
YuClick the Chinese language and Asian culture on/off-line with the help of an articulate and humorous native!
I am Yu. Nice to meet you!
This lesson can help you set out to learn how to speak Hanyu, read, and write Zhongwen. For this purpose, you will study the Chinese alphabet (Hanyu Pinyin), characters(Hanzi), vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, and common words and phrases. If you want to learn the Chinese language, you've found the right class!
Course materials can be:
-Standard Course HSK (for language ability test)
-Experiencing Chinese (for immersive classes)
-Learn Chinese with me (for schoolchildren and teenagers)
-any tailor-made materials that interest you
This course is designed in three versions for different kinds of participants:
1) A Beginner!
- Have little or no prior knowledge of the Chinese language;
- Want to learn how to make yourself understood in Chinese when traveling, for example, understanding and speaking common everyday words (and sentences) in different typical scenarios ;
- Hope to express 1-10 and some larger numbers in China in speech or by gesture decently.
*Some examples at this stage:
- Hello! Thank you. How are you?
- Sorry. / You're welcome!
- I can speak Chinese! What's your name?
- What's the date today? What's the time now?
- I'd like a cup of coffee. Is this seat free?
- (and other current Chinese usages in any scenarios you're interested in! Definitely I can teach you fast haha)
**Naturally, pronunciation and the four vowel tones are an important part of the lessons, but participants also learn the principles of Chinese writing and gain an understanding of Chinese culture!
2) An Intermediate Learner
- Have upper-intermediate knowledge of Chinese;
- Need to increasingly enhance our active language skills, to expand your vocabulary, practice reading without Pinyin, and master more advanced grammar and fixed structures to be able to make longer sentences;
- Interest yourself in being able to express your views on common everyday topics, like foods, drinks, gifts, weather, Chinese habits, and common practice.
3) An Advanced Learner
- Can speak and understand Chinese reasonably well;
- Attempt to deepen your understanding of Chinese culture and learn more advanced grammatical constructs to communicate more specific and complex ideas in Chinese, both verbally and in writing;
- Focus on topics dealt with leisure and hobbies, hospitality, culture, arts, poetry, history, dynasties and civilization, of modern and ancient China.
***I have lived in China for over twenty years, traveled to many cites (including Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Nanjing, Hongkong, Macau, and so on), and was educated at respected schools and universities.
Currently, I am studying Social Sciences in the Netherlands and I am a fan of Chinese literature/Japanese anime/Marvel films, so it's also welcome that you would like to have an informative and interesting talk in Chinese about these topics.
+China captures the imagination with its fascinating contrasts. A modern-day global economic entity that proudly upholds ancient traditions. Definitely, a good way to start learning more about China is by taking Chinese!
KristinaStudy Law, (Business) English, Russian, Dutch and get ready for exams
My name is Krystyna, I hold 2 master degrees in law and currently doing my PhD in the field of European law. I offer private lessons in law, (Business)English, Russian, Dutch.
I have been working both as a Lecturer in academic institutions and as private tutor for several years. I enjoy working with people and willing to transfer my knowledge to the others. Tutoring is my passion!
I apply individual approach and my classes are interactive.