MohammedLearn SQL -> A class for Beginners as well as Advanced users!
Do you wish to up your SQL skills, from excel? or want to become a pro in sql quick!
The quikly sign up for a SQL class with a PRO Data Scientist
1. Why SQL
2. Basics of SQL
3. SELECT queries
5. group by expression | Having | Order by
6. Self joins
7. Learn all these concepts with industry type examples and data
Mishraprivate tutor for the subjects of Maths ,English and SQL
Qualified, friendly and experienced tutor dedicated to student learning. Confident teaching both one-on-one and in groups, I have strong communication skills. I am currently studying a Master of Science At imt Atlantique. I know what students go through when it comes to dealing with intimidating subjects and have the means to help them to overcome fear so they can harness their true abilities.
• 2.5 years experience as private online tutor.
• 3 year work experience as an computer engineer
• online tutoring for high school and pre university students
• Conduct mini-tests and assessments to monitor progress
• guiding the students on subjects of engineering mathematics
• Experience in teaching professionals to make them prepare for the quantitative aptitude examination.
• Helped numerous students to achieve better academic results
• Developed strong Quantitative teaching skills
• Developed skills in leading classes and presenting to groups
• I have been Awarded as Merit holder (0.1 % student in country) for scoring 100/100 in Maths .
AlexSQL For Anyone - A Complete Course for Start Working with Relational Databases
Most of applications nowadays have to work with different storages. One of the most popular types is Relational Database Storage (PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server and so on). To work with data contained in it, you will need to use SQL - Structured Query Language.
This course will help you to:
- learn the concepts of making queries in SQL
- become familiar with the most common operations in Data processing
- obtain a practical experience in SQL using one of popular DB engines.
IbrahimSQL, mySQL, Databases: queries, views and ERD diagrams
This course provides a step-by-step overview and instructions that help you get started with the SQL language. We use MSSQL, but you can use this course to get started with understanding data structures and techniques for all SQL engines including Access, Oracle and MySQL. We show you how to create SQL statements including SELECT, DELETE, UPDATE and INSERT. Then, we show you how to create and design tables. We show you how to create stored procedures, which allow you to run the same SQL statement multiple times without reprogramming your database. Finally, we show you how to use cursors, use transactions to preserve data integrity, and creating views for larger data sets.
NishOffering lessons in Computer Science and programming - SQL, Database
I am an IT professional having a great passion towards teaching.
I have done Masters and bachelors in computer Application and programming. I completed Masters in 2007.
I believe that teaching is an art and a smart teacher should understand
how an individual students understand well. What is the best teaching approach that suits the individual teacher? I customise the teacing approach based on the student's need and this comes from years of experiece teaching varieties of students across different countries.
My teaching methodology is a gentle approach which 100% ensure the subject matter is understood to the student -
- Teach the subject matter
- Practice exercises based on subject matter
- Explain any doubts/queries the student may have
- And revise
AishMath,Computer science,Java, Sql, Sql server,Microsoft Excel,Microsoft Access ,R programming Tutoring
I have been doing online computer tutoring on topics including database programming such as Oracle Sql,SQL server,MS Access,MS Excel ,jav and HTML
I have been volunteering as a computer tutor for couple of years in Schenectady county public library,New York
Previously was tutoring as GED math tutor for more than 50 hours tutoring in Literary Newyork Greater capital region,New York
I hold bachelors Degree in Information Technology
I am a student in the 3rd year of management computer science. I propose to fill your gaps in programming / computer concepts.
My favorite subjects (non-exhaustive list):
- Sql / Sql Procedural
- Object-oriented concepts
- HTML / CSS
A course usually takes place as a continuation, a review of the theory followed by practice with the student's exercises and / or my own exercises. The goal is the understanding of the material to reproduce the code under different circumstances.
Classes are given at home or in a public place.
Feel free to send me a message detailing your needs.
Feel free to be specific in the topics you want to deal with, so I can better prepare the course.