OlivierEnglish, Geo-History and philosophy at different ages
The English language is increasingly becoming a tool that allows us to communicate with a large number of people in other countries, especially since this language is spoken in many countries. If you want to be more successful in your career and have many more opportunities in your field of work, you must learn English. I have many years of experience in teaching English. I have lived in England and many other English speaking countries. I have published many works in English. With this experience I will help you speak and write in English.
FeuillepainFrench, English and philosophy courses (literary subjects)
Currently in speech therapy, I propose to give lessons to the youngest. I obtained a baccalaureate L in 2018 and can easily help middle and high school students in literary subjects.
Moreover I adapt myself to the level of each one by explaining and bringing to the understanding by means of teaching methods.
RalitsaPrivate philosophy lessons (for all levels)
The aim of these courses is to help and advance middle school and high school students in difficulty. I offer an individualized pedagogy as well as assistance in the preparation of questions and / or exams. I give homework after each lesson and keep track of the student's progress.
ThéoPractical philosophy and analysis
The aim of the course is to innovate the way of thinking, thinking, questioning, and analyzing the major fundamental questions of humanity and the contemporary and classical world; through dialogue, rhetoric, logic and argumentation, and finally through writing to finalize each course with a pedagogic assessment, or the practice of writing is put to the test both in the quality of expression only in the work of personal reflection. Some notions of general cultures in history, literature, cinema, as well as other artistic, political, and human movements; will be constantly addressing to ensure quality work and overall enrichment in the analysis of current or old themes.
KubilayHigh School High School Course
A law student who places a lot of importance on education and culture, he tries to transmit his knowledge to the youngest.
The courses will be explained and adapted as concretely as possible to each pupil according to his school situation. Very good results in so little is guaranteed.
Courses can be given to students of high school and high school in Mathematics, French, Philosophy, History and Geography, English, Spanish, Physics.
Possibility to move or accommodate the student apartment that is located behind the law school of Rouen.
My best regards
JustynaUniversity classes (psychology, philosophy, pedagogy, linguistics)
I graduated from the University of Athens where I attended courses in pedagogics, psychology, philosophy and linguistics.
What can I teach?
- I can prepare you for exams in pedagogics, psychology, philosophy, linguistics.
- Psychology (developmental / school / clinical / social)
- Philosophy (mainly ancient philosophy, e.g. Socrates, Plato, Aristotle)
- Linguistics / phonology / grammar / syntax
During my lessons I use :
- Skype/Whatsapp/Messenger to connect with you,
- Google Docs to keep notes, which you can check at any time and they are yours to keep,
- sketch board me to make mind maps/diagrams to show connections between ideas, etc.
I adore my profession and desire each and every one of my students be satisfied with the lesson. That's why I make sure the atmosphere is stress-free and nice. I also want my lessons to be as effective as possible. Therefore, I make sure they are well-prepared, although they can be altered at any point, should such an opportunity arise. I like explaining things in a variety of ways as well as make use of dictionaries, diagrams, etc. When it comes to students who want to obtain certificates, I am very demanding.
EmmaPrivate lessons in French / English, all levels from college to graduate, professional
Private lessons in French or English, all levels from college to graduate studies, as well as for professionals:
- College / High School: French, English, History, Philosophy
- Higher education:
* Preparation for the Sciences Po competition (graduate ScPo Paris)
* Economics, management, political philosophy, international relations, psychology (my degrees in these fields: Master of Economics, Sciences Po Paris, MBA, Bachelor of Psychology)
- Professionals: preparation of job interviews, preparation of presentations or specific interviews. Fundamental work to improve your level of business English.
Great experience, excellent results
ClémentinePrivate lessons in English - French - philosophy - SES - history-geography.
2nd year PhD student, possibility of classes for high school and high school students. Help with learning courses, editing, recording and preparation of assessments and exams. Support for the organization and the personal work as well as precise explanations and adapted to the difficulties of each one.
I can help in many subjects with efficiency and rigor. I propose learning methods useful and necessary for the success of exams and easier learning.
I can give courses of method for the dissertation, the critical study of documents, as well as the oral expression in English.
NadègeTo progress in French and in philosophy with a professional of the particular course (more than 10 years of experience at your service!)
Already a twelfth grade in private class ...
It is completely by chance that I started in this activity at the exit of the college, not wishing to pass the CAPES immediately and finally, I found the job that suits me in every way.
Each new student is a new adventure: human, cultural, psychological. The private lesson is a space of exchange where one can answer in a perfectly adapted way to the problems (sometimes to the distress ...) of a young adult in the making.
After practicing in Marseille and Rennes, I live today in Finland! But I do not intend to stop my job that I always practice with passion and I'm looking for students who want to work by webcam, to complete my schedule.
The advantages of the course by webcam are numerous for the student:
- Relax at home in a familiar environment.
- Quick exchange of documents: in my subjects, one always needs an unexpected text which invites itself according to the conversation!
- Flexibility of the organization
- Ludo-educational use of the web
- Since 2011: Teacher in private lessons in my account
- From 2007 to 2011, Teacher Acadomia / Anacours / Completude / Legendre (2013): private lessons
- From 2007 to 2011, Acadomia teacher: intensive internships (French, philosophy, methodology of high school work, orientation)
- 2010: Educational consulting for Acadomia (creation of new services, analysis of teaching aids etc ...)
2018: Orthographic and syntactic corrections of the military history book "Les dragons, from the origins to 1918" by Nicolas Bretegnier and Eugène Lelièpvre, published by Epopée
2013: Orthographic and syntactic corrections of Claude-Louis Moreau's book on political philosophy "Réinvestir le politique", published by Éditions L'Harmattan, collection "contemporary issues".
License of Modern Letter (AB Mention) obtained at the University of Provence in 2007
- Identification of the gaps: "anyway, I'm bad in French!" Alas, many students take their bad notes for a fatality, even for a personal judgment. They feel deprived and devalued. To return to success, it is essential to understand the reasons for the failure, and fill the gaps, little by little, but with determination!
- Methodological approach of the disciplines: In French (or in philosophy), the student often thinks that there is nothing to do! The lack of working method is the first factor of failure unfortunately. Over the course of the course we will make sure to restore a working method conducive to success in the subject, and of course, we will focus on the methodology specific to each type of exercise requested (essay, comment etc.)
- Content developed to develop the curiosity of the student and reconcile with the subject: without active collaboration of the student, the private lesson is vain. That's why it's important to stimulate it rather than force it to swallow. However, do not hide it from us: as in all subjects, there are boring steps (I feel a sincere compassion for high school students who are confronted with the learning and identification of text registers by example!)
- Adapted and individualized teaching materials: this is one of the advantages of the private lesson! The teacher adapts and invents daily. I would not want to work myself with a support that I would have tired, anyway!
- Method of work entirely based on the exchange and the putting in confidence of the pupil. The private lesson is a particular time of school life. It's not just "school after school". The pupil must face his shortcomings, must accept his errors as well as his weaknesses. In a teenager's life, it's like being laid bare. How could he do it if he does not trust the person in charge of helping him? As a teacher, I am always sincere with my students: I tell them their weaknesses, but I show them their strengths. I try to show them that a note, good or bad, is just a picture, an inventory of their knowledge of a particular subject at a given moment. It is part of my mission to show them that I do not judge them, and that I rely on facts (a copy, an exercise, a report card, etc.) to improve a situation that only requires improve!
- Great experience of "Dys": over the years, word of mouth has made me more and more students "dys". Since labels are often sterile, I focus with them, as with others, on the essentials and try to distinguish between what is traditional and what is not. I would just say that the confidence and lack of judgment I mentioned above is more than crucial here! One thing is certain: a dys can do everything in French or in philosophy (and in general, in high school) despite the difficulties!
Methodology of the dissertation, the structuring of a writing, the synthesis of documents, correction of memoirs and internship reports, preparation for various competitions (paramedics, business schools ...)
- Follow-up of out-of-school students (medical reasons, precocity, free baccalaureate candidates, etc.)
CheersI give online Arabic courses online any level
I teach Arabic at all levels, for Arabic and non-Arabic to children ie d nursery, primary, secondary ... Everything related to learning Arabic conjugunison grammar in general understanding vocabulary expression ....
FawziPrivate lessons in philosophy: History of Western thought [ONLINE]
I am a coach, writer and teacher of French and philosophy since 2012, specialist in the field of language science and French literature. I speak French, Spanish, English, Turkish and Arabic.
I give courses in language, communication and philosophy (History of Philosophy and Western thoughts) with a French pedagogy, written, oral, visual and role-playing, so that everyone can speak fluently while avoiding grammatical gaps.
I explain my classes in French, in Arabic or in Spanish, according to your choice.
During the session I explain the course that suits your needs by noting the information provided in your notebook. There is also the possibility of creating an open discussion so that you can speak fluently over time by avoiding spelling errors.
And at the end of each session, I give "lessons" with "exercises" to do as homework to continue our accompaniment and increase your level.
Anakarkis AnakarkisSchool support: philosophy, English, French.
I offer online tutoring courses in the following subjects:
- philosophy (terminal and higher level)
- English (college level and higher up to the License)
- French (elementary and higher level).
I have a Master of Philosophy Epistemology (UFR Aix-Marseille) and a TEFL, international diploma of teaching English as a second language.
I have taught at colleges and schools several times, and I have given many private lessons.
Whether it's a one-time need or a long-term follow-up, do not hesitate to contact me :-)
AdrienneSupport courses in French, English and Philosophy
I give classes in literary subjects up to the final level. After 3 years of studies in the preparatory class for the grandes écoles in a Parisian high school, I obtained an under-qualification at the Ecole Normale Supérieure with excellent grades in the subjects mentioned above. I also got a degree in philosophy. Accustomed to being with children (I have been an au pair for a year), I think I have the drive and seriousness to deliver quality classes.
ProfesseurHome Philosophy Course For all levels
I give Home Philosophy Courses for all levels.
I offer home philosophy sessions for all levels.
I provide extensive support and well supported by the most effective learning tools.
For more information contact me
MaelSupport course, homework help or methodology
Currently a first year student of the International Master in Architecture at KU Leuven as well as a correspondence student in the second year of the Research Master in Philosophy, I propose to help your child with his homework (simple follow-up, methodological and editorial help etc.) and this at primary as well as secondary. I have been giving private lessons in France for 4 years and my university career has allowed me to acquire methodological skills in a large number of subjects:
- Scientific Baccalaureate 2015
- Preparatory class for the grandes écoles (Letters / social sciences / mathematics) 2015 - 2017 / Under-eligible for the Normal Superior School
- Double license (3rd year) Philosophy - Social Sciences (Paris I Sorbonne - Paris X Dauphine), mention Bien 2017 - 2018
- Bachelor of Architecture (2nd and 3rd year) National School of Architecture of Nantes, mention Bien 2018 - 2020
- Research Master in Philosophy by distance learning Paris IX Nanterre, 2019-2021
- International Master of Architecture KU Leuven, 2020-2022
I speak French (native), English (C1), Spanish (B2).
My methodology evolves according to the needs and difficulties of the students. For fairly regular support, such as homework help, I usually set up a file writing system which allows students to structure their work and to be able to revise even after I have left. For more methodological advice I also adapt to the student. Thus, there may be joint writing or corrections of work done in class. On the other hand I am very available for my students, I respond quickly by email if necessary, I can also make corrections or revision documents from my home in order to complete the sessions with your child.