JohnCPA will mentor in Financial Accounting for business & the classroom
I appreciate you considering me as an accounting mentor to contribute toward your academic success. I have served both in industry & in public practice of accounting. As a licensed CPA, I enjoy tutoring both accounting & non-accounting undergraduate students and those seeking advanced degrees, such as the MBA. I have dedicated myself to the learning process by helping others.
My method of tutoring is to approach each student and inquire which method may best facilitate their style of learning? Do you want to first attempt the accounting question, then allow me to suggest the next logical step?
Or perhaps you prefer me to demonstrate how I calculate my answers using an Excel spreadsheet & screen-share my work?
Perhaps your method only needs fine tuning with occasional insight; on the other hand, you may want to witness first-hand how a seasoned accounting professional approaches it.
During our time together, I’ll attach my spreadsheet with all my notes for your downloading & review.
Let’s plan to approach each topic in a manner which best accomplishes your goals, answering all your questions, instilling confidence & enthusiasm in a dry subject, and explaining accounting theory when it's not so obvious.
AshingtonCORPORATE FINANCE - TECHNIQUES FOR SOURCING THE CHEAPEST CAPITAL FINANCE FOR CORPORATIONS AND UTILIZING THE FINANCE IN MOST VIABLE PROJECTS
Corporate finance is very distinct from personal finance. It is a discipline that concentrates on techniques of determining the cheapest sources of finance for companies especially equity and debt and also determining the most viable returns that make investments viable to invest the acquired finance.
Cost of capital
Returns on capital
Weighted Average cost of capital
Types of capital market instruments
Working capital management
Mergers and acquisitions
Capital budgeting techniques
and any other finance topic in your syllabus, company work requirements, or your mind.
SimoneFinancial Trading and Investing in the stock market
I have been trading financial instruments as a private trader since 2016, thanks to my experience I can advise, train and teach financial trading to students as well as people interested in learning about Finance and the Economy.
What you will learn in this class:
1) Collection and analysis of data from multiple sources (Economic data, indexes, financial reports, balance sheets, etc..) and across multiple sectors, creation of models and trend projections, knowledge and use of trading indicators on financial instruments and economic data.
2) Data Collection - Data Analysis - Data Management - Data Mining - Data Processing - Data Modelling
3) Analytical Thinking and Adaptability skills
4) Trading of financial instruments: commodities, fixed income, equity and equity derivatives, other financial products like ETF, CFD, Futures, Certificates, and knowledge on only of funds, Options, and Forex.
5) Study of Finance, Economics, Economic dynamics, Data Economics and Economic statistics
6) Study of the 11 broad GICS sectors:
1. Energy 2. Materials 3. Industrials 4. Consumer Discretionary 5. Consumer Staples 6. Health Care 7. Financials 8. Information Technology 9. Telecommunication Services 10. Utilities 11. Real Estate
7) Study of Politics and Geopolitics and its dynamics and effects on the global, regional and local economies
8) Financial and business thinking
9) Data-driven mindset
Financiële handel en beleggen - Leer begrijpen hoe financiële markten werken en hoe u kunt beleggen.
Vertaald met Google Translate. Klik om het origineel te zien.
Ik handel sinds 2016 in financiële instrumenten als particuliere handelaar, dankzij mijn ervaring kan ik financiële handel adviseren, trainen en onderwijzen aan studenten en mensen die geïnteresseerd zijn in het leren over financiële markten en de economie.
Wat je in deze les leert:
1) Verzameling en analyse van gegevens uit meerdere bronnen (economische gegevens, indexen, financiële verslagen, balansen, enz.) En over meerdere sectoren, creatie van modellen en trendprojecties, kennis en gebruik van handelsindicatoren op financiële instrumenten en economische gegevens .
2) Gegevensverzameling - Gegevensanalyse - Gegevensbeheer - Datamining - Gegevensverwerking - Gegevensmodellering
3) Analytisch denken en aanpassingsvermogen
4) Handel in financiële instrumenten: grondstoffen, vastrentende waarden, aandelen en aandelenderivaten, andere financiële producten zoals ETF, CFD, futures, certificaten en kennis over alleen fondsen, opties en forex.
5) Studie van financiën, economie, economische dynamiek, data-economie en economische statistiek
6) Studie van de 11 brede GICS-sectoren:
1. Energie 2. Materialen 3. Industrie 4. Luxe-consumentengoederen 5. Basis-consumentengoederen 6. Gezondheidszorg 7. Financiën 8. Informatietechnologie 9. Telecommunicatiediensten 10. Nutsbedrijven 11. Vastgoed
7) Studie van politiek en geopolitiek en de dynamiek en effecten ervan op de mondiale, regionale en lokale economieën
8) Financieel en zakelijk denken
9) Datagedreven mentaliteit
KennyPersonal Finance Roadmap- Personalized planning for your Future
Everyone has to deal with finances, yet so few people learn about it in school.
People stay confused thinking they'll figure it out as they go, but that's precisely why so many Americans struggle with money.
Some people have knowledge, but somehow can't translate that into financial success.
Whatever your background or situation, if you want to be better with money, this course is for you.
Coming from a someone with a background in private equity (fancy word for making lots of money for investors), this class will teach you how to properly handle your finances to make the system work for you!
-We will custom tailor for you your own plan, including your personal goals, stage of life, risk tolerance, and sophistication.
-We will go through all the ins and outs of personal finance, starting from what you know now, making this an equally great course for both students getting their first part-time job, and working professionals looking to get the most financially out of their careers to set themselves up for a better future.
-By the end of the course (however long you sign up for. The longer, the more in depth we can go) you will have a personalized, practical roadmap to show you how to get where you want to go.
-Focuses both on the financial side of personal finance as well as on the organizational and self-discipline side.
-Can be focused more on one of those aspects to best fit the student.
HarryBeginner Class for Accounting using Sustainable Approach
In this class, you will learn how to master the basics of accounting that can be applied directly to manage your personal finance or your business. We will also learn how accounting impacted the world and the tricks you need to know about financial reporting.
I was an auditor in PwC for more than 4 years and currently taking my MBA class at TIAS Business School. I also have experience in tutoring since my early college year and assistant to various professors.
If you are looking for a simple way to understand accounting then this is the right class for you!
LénaFrench private tutoring - mathematics - sciences - finance - history - Geography
Student in business school in France in finance specialization. (EDHEC Business School - 4th of France)
I got a bac S - mathematics specialty.
Courses at different levels (kindergarten to graduate) with classes and exercises.
You can ask me for all kinds of courses: including preparation for interviews at competitions that I used to pass, I know the most re-emerging questions and answers to bring.
Possibility of training in word, excel, powerpoint, stata and VBA.
I already have similar experiences with students that I helped prepare for the BAC and Brevet in France.
ArnaudLearn to play on the stock market, from stocks to derivatives
Via an online platform I will explain the operation of international financial markets, how to buy shares, how to play derivatives (calculation of the underlying, risk analysis, withdraw on time, play down or on the rise ...). I will answer all your questions and help you make the most of your investments. I will also explain where the importance of stock market news of the day and how to play short, medium or long term.
AtikSenior Accounting Teacher and Financial Management
GENEVE Accounting Teacher at your disposal for support courses and exam preparation in:
General Accounting, Analytics, Financial Management and Investment Selection.
Method: theoretical contributions exercises and corrected from old exams
Course venue: Geneva and Lausanne
JosephPersonal finance coaching - investing, budgeting, accounting
I am offering coaching sessions to help you take control of your personal finances and learn to budget and invest independently.
I have been working in the finance industry for 4 years as a business analyst and investor and for the last 2 years have been offering personal finance coaching. I believe financial knowledge should be for everyone, not just the 1% in the know. I aim to provide affordable sessions to empower you to take control of your finances and invest sustainably, for yourself, the community, and the planet.
However, I understand the financial world can be daunting and feel closed off. So, I aim to demystify finance by going through the basics and explaining concepts in a relatable way,
It depends on your intentions and experience – I tailor our sessions so you get out of them what you want, starting from the basics to more complex subjects. Some of the topics include:
- pensions (particularly for self-employed)
- budgeting and saving
- the different forms of investing (stocks, bonds, funds, etc.)
- how to invest (including finance apps)
- strategies to invest ethically and sustainably
- the financial system (economies, interest rates, inflation, etc.)
- how to value companies
- how to read balance sheets, cash flow statements, and statements of profit and loss
Please let me know if you have any questions.
TiboBitcoin and Cryptocurrency beginners course (not financial advice)
*THIS IS NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE*
Have you ever wanted to get started in Bitcoin or Cryptocurrency in general, but the process was too time-consuming and complicated to get started?
I will teach you how to get started step by step, open a wallet, deposit funds, discern between good and bad investments, and ultimately teach you how to have the right mindset to become a consistently profitable trader, something only 10% of people who start on this journey can ever dream of becoming. 90% of traders lose 90% of their money in 90 days. With my help, you will avoid the pitfalls which most newcomers fall victim too.
I am a seasoned cryptocurrency investor, I have been in this field since early 2017, and have learned so much in this time, many lessons were extremely costly, but now, as a consistently profitable trader, I believe I have learned enough to pass on my knowledge of the markets.
This course is mainly for beginners but I also welcome seasoned investors and traders, perhaps you have experience in other markets and have been looking for a way to get into Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies, whatever level of experience you have, I am sure I can help you achieve your goals.
*The tutor is in no way responsible for any financial losses on your part, as this is not financial advice.*