DragosArchitecture design - student class or personal council
Thinking about a new project and you don't know hot to get started?
Do you have an idea of a development but you're not quite sure how to get it through?
Let's find a solution together! I am an architecture grad with award winning skills in architecture design and urban planing. I can help with counseling on various fields indispensable to a complete architecture project:
- urban study -> how to analyze and understand you surroundings
- social context -> let's make it work for everyone, we don't want to be a pain for the community now, don't we?
- historical context and references -> if you wish to make progress, you have to know your past. Curious about what historians and academics have to say?
- concept work -> what is the meaning of life? of you project that is
- structural design -> just enough to make it stand, even during mother nature's worst
- choosing the materials -> wood, brick, stone, metal, concrete, so, many options....
- drawing and detailing -> not enough if it's all in your head, eh? builders have to read it and so do your friends and teachers
- visualizations -> 3D renderings for a jaw dropping effect
Think you need some of these? Check the course up! Let's design our cities better !! :)
YounesArchitect in Brussels
architectural firm based in Woluwe Saint-Lambert, Brussels,
I specialize in individual and collective housing, in new construction and / or renovation / transformation / extension. Structural work architecture, technique and finishing and or interior architecture.
I support my clients from the first sketch to handing over the keys, aiming to design a modern building that fits harmoniously into its environment.
FrancoBIM Management - Autodesk Revit.Navisworks, BIM Process
I'm a Chartered BIM manager with 7+ years of experience in the management of large scale projects through BIM method.
7+ years of design and construction experience, highly passionate about new AEC technologies and project delivery methods. With strong experience abroad (Luxembourg,Switzerland,Germany) I am highly adapted to high paced, efficient work environment and high quality project delivery. I have experience working for both public and private clients and I got involved on a various project scales, both Buildings and Infrastructures. Civil Works & MEP are my principal areas of expertise.
• Good actitude to work with CAD and BIM systems, model interface set up and Bim Authoring
• Outstanding organizational, communication, and computer skills
• Skilled in 3D modeling, scheduling and sequencing construction processes
• Strong knowledge of the UK BIM standards
• Knowledge of MEP coordination and BIM process
• Expert in model cheking and production of clash detection reports
• Good knowledge of the clash detection process and set up of clash detection matrix