VishakhaBusiness School exam preparation, masters, MIM, Grande Ecole
I have finished Masters in Financial Economics and Masters in Corporate Finance and Banking from EDHEC Business School, Grande Ecole. I offer courses to help students excel in Corporate Finance, Accounting, Strategy and Management. I make it a point to provide easy examples and explanations to help students remember things; specially for students who don't have english as their first language.
The courses will be designed to help the student overcome his/her weakness in a particular subject. Additionally, I also focus on communication and soft skills for holistic development and easy admission into universities.
I understand university education in and out, for any help in joining one, or surviving one; Vishakha to the rescue :)
Each successful student is a smile on my face :)
DiegoHello! I am a Computer Engineer I'm giving private lessons on Java, C and Web Development
AbderrazzakIT Support: Algo, Java, C, PHP, Python, UML, PFE
Hello, I'm Abderrazzak, Trainer and Computer Engineer,
I offer computer courses and coaching sessions:
- Programming (Java, C, C #, PHP, Python ...)
- Supervision of PFE, IT Project and Internship
- Assistance in the use of information technologies
- Database (MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, SQL, PL SQL)
- Web (HTML CSS JS, PHP, JSP, ASP.NET)
- Mobile (Andriod)
- Analysis and Design UML and Merise
For more info, please contact me
ImanGeomatics, Environment, Algorithms, Programming
A Geographic Information System (GIS) is an information system designed to collect, store, process, analyze, manage and present all types of spatial and geographic data. The acronym GIS is sometimes used to define "geographic information sciences" or "geospatial information studies". This refers to careers or occupations that involve the use of geographic information systems and, to a greater extent, that relate to the disciplines of geoinformatics or geomatics. What can be observed beyond the simple concept of GIS relates to spatial infrastructure data
Rammath secondary and higher secondary grades students
My name is Ram, I have been tutoring Maths almost twelve years for secondary and higher secondary, and I currently teach online
*I am positive and patient so you can totally relax and have a great time working on your math.
*I have an abundance of patience. My objective is to make mathematics fun, creative, educational, and friendly.
*My method will help to communicate quickly, build confidence and give motivation to progress rapidly.
*I have done my post graduation M.Sc in mathemtics and B.Ed (Bachelar of education)
*I have 12 years teaching experience in this field
*I teach Algebra 1&2, trigonometry, co-ordinate geometry, euclid geometry
calculus for IGCSE,A,AS LEVEL& AMERICAN CURRICULUMS
HilaireInnovation Training for Professionals and Students
Introduction to innovation
Creativity and its tools
M & BD Brics © innovating as a team
Surf with your Swing
From Burnout to Creativity
Work Material: Provided by the trainer
This course is intended for groups. But it can be followed also in private.
In my classes you will learn all about marketing strategy, controlling projects and advanced excell
ChandrasiriCustomised Maths Lessons for your special requirement
Students normally find only some modules harder for them. So you can choose such modules and I will make sure you are well verse with such modules. My lessons are customised to your specific need. There is no set curriculum but teaching is based on what you need to achieve.
ChaleProject Management for Beginners in English or Spanish
Project management is the process of leading the work of a team to achieve goals and meet success criteria at a specified time. The primary challenge of project management is to achieve all of the project goals within the given constraints.
The demand for Project Managers is increasing at an insane rate as more and more companies realize the importance of this role. But how exactly do you get into the field? I'll get you up to date on ALL the skills you need to learn Project Management AND have the best chance of getting the job you want, all taught by a Certified Project Management expert.
Students are not required to know anything beforehand (but if you do, no worries! You'll still learn a lot). I'll teach you the fundamentals, how to apply them, how to develop into a Project Manager, and finally how to maximize your chances of getting a job in Project Management.
Why get into Project Management?
- Project Management is a rewarding career with a great salary and tons of opportunities.
- Project Management spans across all industries and all countries in the world.
- The job market in Project Management is dynamic, active, and full of job offers.
- Unlike many professionals Project Managers are often contacted about opportunities. Even if you're not looking for a job you're likely to get job offers all the time as a Project Manager.
- In Project Management you get the opportunity to lead teams and projects while delivering value to the business.
- Project Management is an exciting field, you do different things every day and interact with people from different areas of the business constantly whilst delivering an enhanced experience to your customers.
- Project Managers tend to make good Managers, Directors, CEOs, CIOs, VPs, and leaders. They understand the two most important concepts people in leadership positions need to manage: people & money.
What will I learn?
- How to Become a Project Manager and key Project Management skills.
- Core knowledge and applied skills in Project Management.
- To lead a project to success, and how to capitalize on the leadership and behavioral facets to do so.
- The tools and techniques to manage the comprehensive project management life cycle for a project - from initiation through closing.
- To balance the critical tradeoffs of time, cost, and scope to meet customer expectations.
- The ability to apply best practices across a variety of industries and businesses.
- To navigate the social and cultural aspects, legal and regulatory practices, technology, and infrastructure that influence projects’ success in the global market.
- Practical ways to use project management skills, whether your project is large or small.
- Project Management acronyms.
- The DOs and DON'Ts of Project Management.
YeseniaHelp in math, physics, technology and English.
I am a Systems Engineer, Master in Project Management. My knowledge is constantly learning and I take update courses.
I handle students from primary to university and had a successful result with those who thought that subjects such as mathematics, computer science, English, among others, were difficult to learn but that is not the case. You will notice it from my first class.
SamiaDissertations, comments, writing literature, philosophy, projects, CV, correction and online help
I am a highly qualified and experienced French teacher and I propose with a group of colleagues specialized in different disciplines our help to students / students who want to improve their writing, essays, comments, written expressions, ... difficulties to carry out the projects (correction of the contents, of the form, syntax, spelling, grammar, help to the progression, ...) in different subjects History Geography Philosophy Literature Marketing Accounting Right Mathematics Physics Chemistry Biology Genetics SVT Programming .. ....
in English, French, German, Arabic
We also work remotely (around the world) and we offer excellent quality monitoring and educational and enriching explanations.
AliMath, Science, Technology and Languages for you All
Math, Science and Technology are key components of all the advanced life that we are enjoying. I do believe that we need more math, science and technology in our schools.
I've been teaching these subjects for more than 2 years and I want to inspire more students to excel in their academic life.
In this course, you'll learn how to be comfortable while solving math problems, going through physics theories and then we can apply what we've studied by doing Robotics and also programming.
ShivamComputer Science, Data structures tutoring for starters and intermediate
I'm Shivam, graduate student in Artificial Intelligence at King's College London.
I'm an experienced Software Developer having worked in companies like Oracle and Motorola. In terms of technologies, I've worked in Java, C, C# as programming languages building projects and applications for windows and android using .net frameworks and Android SDK respectively. I've worked on vast variety of projects using principles like data structures, problem solving, design patterns.
I can teach the art and science of professional development for the starters and intermediate. We can start with basics of learning programming or build upon existing knowledge using data structures and design patterns.
LucijaTutoring and help with mathematics and informatics
I have a MSc in Mathematics and currently I am working as a data scientist. I have more than 5 years of tutoring experience for primary school and high school.
I am offering help with Mathematics or Informatics. I can teach online or at my place near Glacis in Luxembourg City.
ProyectosDigital Transformation for Industry 4.0. Cycles of Webinars
Webinar 1st: theoretical session (1.5 hours): Digital Transformation Plan I - Industry 4.0 (I)
• Overview on the Digital Transformation of companies for the new era, “Industry 4.0”. Point.
• New scenarios or challenges that exist in digital transformation. Goals.
• Digital Transformation and Management in key business areas (Digital Advising, Digital Analytics, and Digital Transformation process). Activities