DrissCreate a site from A to Z with bootstrap with real projects
This course is intended for:
-Creation of a site from A to Z.
-Learn the use of the bootstrap framework
-Is smart use of styles and markup
-Creation of high quality themes
-Learn the Sass compilation
-Learn classes, components & JS widgets
MohanPHP Programming - Server side scripting - Backend Programming
PHP - Introduction
PHP - Environment Setup
PHP - Syntax Overview
PHP - Variable Types
PHP - Constants
PHP - Operator Types
PHP - Decision Making
PHP - Loop Types
PHP - Arrays
PHP - Strings
PHP - Web Concepts
PHP - GET & POST
PHP - File Inclusion
PHP - Files & I/O
PHP - Functions
PHP - Cookies
PHP - Sessions
KhalidWith this course, I teach you how to create your site with WordPress. You are one click away from bringing visitors or prospects to you.
Having a good knowledge of WordPress is a great asset, you increase your communication resources and gain in autonomy.
I accompany you from the setting up of your site online to the proper configuration of it.
As a preamble, you start by understanding what WordPress is, how to install it online with your own domain name.
You can then integrate content: pages, articles, graphics, photographs, videos, webinars, contact form... All this without any line of code.
The process is simple, in the following order or according to your needs, (if you want one or a few hours of lessons on a specific issue, please let me know your request):
- Installation and basic configuration of WordPress online.
- Securing and prioritizing the rights of the site's users: you and/or your colleagues.
- Reflection and implementation of the best categorization for your content.
- Management of menus.
- Choosing the design and how to modify it.
- Keywords and local search.
- SEO: content prioritization, identification of your customers' or audience's path on the web and how to attract them to your site.
- Image optimization: for a quick display of the site, better SEO and sharing on social networks.
- Choice of the best plug-ins according to your specifications: e.g. setting up meetings, events, mailing-lists.
- Best practices and tips for better site security.
If you work for a small company or an organization, I adapt my course accordingly, so that you can use your website at best with your colleagues for a better sharing of tasks.
This course is therefore aimed at those who want to have a quality presence on the web, knowing how to create a website is of course also useful when looking for a job.
Don't hesitate any longer, once your website is online you can start prospecting your customers.
But be aware that this is a course, not a service :), I adapt as much as possible to your needs, but it is in your interest to follow the steps. By experience, I know that if I adapt too much to the student's demands, the pedagogy and learning are slowed down.
An express intervention can nevertheless be carried out, it concerns without restriction: the recovery of an offline or corrupted site, a backup maintenance, an incompatibility between several plug-ins, but also the implementation of contact or booking forms or any other functionality.
HarshitLearn UX, UI and overall Product Design (Pay on Success)
- I specialize in overall Product Design and can teach you all aspects of it. Be it creating a product from scratch, UI and UX Design or just lessons on Usability Testing, I can cover all with good depth.
- I will work with a goal oriented structure and if we together don't achieve the goal, you can choose to not pay the majority of the fee.
- Can plan special course on 'Design Thinking and Application' with discounted plan for kids and teenagers.
Interested in the world of the web, but don't know anything about it? You pick up when you hear geek vocabulary? The purpose of this course is to upgrade you. No prior knowledge is required, we're going to touch on something pretty simple here.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Defining the web and its origins
- Distinguish the different languages of the Web.
- Explore other technologies such as Jquery, Bootstrap, Ajax
For more information, do not hesitate to contact me
(Please see the attachments in my profile for feedback and recommendations)
I've been helping GCSE, A'Level students as well as students from top universities such as Queen Mary, Greenwich, UCL, King's college, Birkbeck, Waterloo etc. I can help you get ready for the exams, help with the assignments, projects etc. Please contact with any queries.
If you are parents, whichever level is your children, I can provide extensive guidelines to help and achieve targeted grade.
Few of my previous professional roles are:
- Web Application Developer - London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine (LSHTM)
- Software Developer - Queen Mary University of London (QMUL)
- IT Manager - Study Vision Limited
- Web Manager - COLM Limited
- Web Developer - Study in UK
YannisDéveloppement Web / WebDesign - HTML / CSS / JS / SQL
Grace à cette formation, vous apprendrez à coder et designer un site internet.
Au programme :
- Les bases du HTML
- Designer un site avec SASS (css)
- Gérer une base de donnée SQL et MongoDB
- Créer un site E-commerce avec REACT
Je m'adapte également a demande de l'étudiant et si possible, je peux modifier ou adapter mes cours.
HajerProgramming and web developpement for absolute beginners
Programming and web developpement nowerdays has become accessible to everyone and a modern trend that everybody wants to master and maybe quit their jobs to get started in something completely different and attractive
I am a computer engineering student as well as a passionate self-taught programmer who litteraly fell in love with programming.
I've been throught the first approach to programming and I know how challenging it can be to get started, therefore I am ready to provide a detailed beginner learning approach with as much support as needed to get you started on a good basis
RaphaëlWebsite creation, development and design, learn Drupal.
In the first class we will define the subject you want to see, the goals you want to achieve.
Or know how to put a site online from A to Z by reviewing concepts such as hosting, SEO, GIT, the choice of a CMS, etc.
To the subject that you will want to learn, we will add my advice and feedback that I have acquired in an agency for more than 10 years.
We will ideally mix theory and practice, step by step so that nothing escapes you and going into detail.
I can also give front end oriented Drupal courses (theming, site building, maintenance).
I am available in the evenings and sometimes on weekends, classes can be done at home, in a quiet place or by webcam.
Send me a message with these info if you are interested:
- your goal (s)
- your current level
- your disponibilities
- your deadline, if it applies
CorinneWebsite creation course with Wordpress (for beginners and intermediates)
Learn how to create a successful website with the Wordpress program. This on the computer before learning to put it online.
Local Wordpress installation via a virtual server: wamp
Different themes and designs
The identity of the site
Pages and articles
Multimedia content: images, sounds, videos, links ...
Customizing a theme
Okesola SundayWord press training for web designer and design work
WordPress is an open-source website creation platform that is written in PHP and uses a MySQL database. In non-geek speak, it's probably the easiest and most powerful blogging and website content management system (or CMS) in existence today. WordPress is an excellent website platform for a variety of websites.
AdrianI can give you 1:1, online tuition in the complete lifecycle of building a website
My prime aim is to provide tuition that is designed specifically for you!
During the initial consultation, we will establish your learning needs, why you want to build a website, and set a starting point. I will then compile a training plan with clearly defined SMART goals, session aims, timescale, and a proposed number of sessions.
Each session is one hour long; so you are in control of both pace and price.
Topics covered for structured courses will depend mostly on you and your needs, but specifically this course covers:
- An introduction to the complete lifecycle process
- Compiling a website development plan
- Research, SWOT, and competitor analysis
- Search engines: how to get your website ranking
- SEO and keywords
- Understanding domain names, DNS, and registration
- Everything you need to know about web hosting
- The importance of mobile responsive design
- Content: images, text, video, and multimedia
- Technologies for building a website
- Introduction to HTML and CSS
- Legal, ethical, and regulatory considerations
- The importance of continuous testing
- How to maintain your website
- Launch day: getting ready to go live!
Alternatively, topics can be formulated based on the initial needs analysis.
This course covers the lifecycle process when building and developing a website for almost any business, product, industry, and purpose. It is a structured program that covers the main essentials and starting points. As an alternative, I can deliver a course more around the specific needs of your business and/or chosen industry.
BenedictWebsite Design & Development for Beginners and Intermediates
This class serves as an introduction into the world of Web Development. We'll look at important concepts such as coding in HTML & CSS and how these two technologies are the foundation of every website on the internet.
We'll also explore some of the underlying mechanisms that make websites works so that you'll have a deeper understanding about concepts such as website hosting, domain names and HTTP requests & responses.
At the end of this class you'll have a working web page where you can see the topics learned in action and the ability to modify, add or remove content as you see fit.
CorentinPrivate lessons Internet concepts and web page creation
Student in web design, holder of a Computer License, and creating websites for 10 years.
If the creation of websites has always seemed unclear to you, I can help you.
I learned about the creation of internal self-taught sites a few years ago, today I want to share this knowledge with you.
The objective of this course is to enable you to create a simple web page using html5 / css3 locally, or online.
RayenCourse in Geomatics, GIS, cartography, topography
I am a young engineer in Geomatics and Topography and I give courses in GIS, Cartography, Georeferencing, development of web applications using google maps APIs.
I guide you in your study and personal projects.