LisaFrench Tutoring, Conversation & Classes French native teacher .
Hi everyone~ My name is Salma, I have been teaching French for 5 years to all ages from 4 to 36 years old and I'm currently working for a French Institut. I can successfully prepare you for TCF and DELF tests for all levels. I teach all levels from A1 to C1. I love to teach my students in good atmospheres so they can enjoy my classes. I teach them Grammar, Phonetics, and French culture. So they can easily be introduced into French society.
PrinceEnglish grammar, Oral English, Expression and Math
I enjoy teaching English to my students and colleagues struggling with spoken English and grammar. Creating a conducive atmosphere and relationship with my student to enjoy learning is my most desiring priority.
This class is meant for a student wanting to learn or better his/her English.
MichaelOral English Classes; Conversational/ Business/ IELTS & TOEFL - Speaking
Oral English classes enabling students to improve their spoken and written English whilst practicing their listening skills.
Working with students to enable them to pass tests and therefore enter foreign universities; mainly in the US and UK.
I have specialised in teaching TOEFL, IELTS, A Level Classes, G.C.S.E and SAT Writing as well as other general entrance exams/ tests.
LiyaEnglish lessons for beginners . All lessons are curated to make improvements each day
I’m a native English speaker from South Africa. I have been teaching in China for 2 years, I enjoy teaching and being around kids. It’s also very satisfying to meet a child who can’t utter a single English word but a year later seeing how much each lesson made a difference. My lessons include a lot of educational activities so kids don’t have a chance to fall asleep during a lesson.
QiChinese Lesson/Mandarin Lesson/ After school tutoring
Hello, Ni men hao !!!
I have been teaching Chinese for 8 years now. Graduated from teaching Chinese as a second language , I have taught in language school for two years. Now I am a freelance teacher in Hangzhou, China. I am teaching international students in university as a group lesson and also teaching private one on one lesson. I really enjoy my job . I am learning Spanish currently, this help me to understand my students better. I think it‘s worth having a lesson with me !
I offer all kinds of Chinese lessons for different age .
SophieLearn mandarin in a fun way; Chinese, Mandarin tutoring
Hi, Everybody, My name is Sophie, I'm a native Chinese speaker from mainland of China.
▲My Advantages ▲
1) Received systematic training as professional mandarin teacher from Confucius Institute (The only official institute for training in China)
2) Eight years of teaching experience in China
▲In My Class, What You Will Get▲
1) Before our class, I will listen to your needs and study goal carefully, then I will offer a tailored study plan just for you. Everything we cover will be closely related to your needs and interests.
2) I constantly create materials. Beginners will lay solid foundation of tones and pronunciations, magically recognizing the characters with my method, more importantly, in the shortest time period.
3) I created tons of speaking materials for Intermediate students to speak, it always going to be a fun discussion with a clear focus, all the words and structures I offered before class will be relevant to the topic. Mistakes won’t slip away, they will be summarized and corrected at the end of our Speaking practice, and I’ll review those when at the beginning of the next class.
4) For intermediate students, I’ll teach you the most authentic expression. Sometimes when you study by yourself or learn according to the textbook, you don’t have a chance to know the authentic expression. The culture here is developing. Some of the expressions in the textbook are just not suitable. Sometimes Chinese don’t communicate with each other like the textbooks show. That’s why a lot of foreigners who’re good at Chinese can’t understand what Chinese are saying.
5) In the class, the main language will be Mandarin, which I will speak mostly Mandarin and the students will do the same. The beginner lesson will be arranged like this, too. This will help you start understanding a language without doing the translation process. It helps a lot for the intermediate students when they start learning some grammar or words that are unusually used in their language.
6) I’ll introduce some of Chinese culture (except politics) at the end of every class. You could know more about China.
XiruiPiano/Voice/Music Theory Lesson for Beginners/intermediate/Advanced Level
Xirui has about 10 years of experience teaching piano/voice and music theory lessons. She is very good at working with different levels of students, from beginners to advanced students. She is bilingual and she just earned her Doctoral Degree major in Music at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas.
She graduated from the California State University Northridge with a degree of Master of Music with the major of vocal performance. Xirui earned her bachelor's degree with the major of Music Education at the Shanghai Normal University.
She has performed in various opera productions including Dialogues des Carmélites, Don Giovanni, No guarantee, Hansel and Gretel, L’incoronazione di Poppea and Cosi fan Tutte. She has also performed in the chorus in various productions as Mass in B minor, Messiah, Petite Messe solennelle, and many of these. She was also in Master Classes with Dr. Rachel Joselson, Angela Meade, and the famous conductor, Gregory Buchalter.
She was a Graduate Assistant at the UNLV vocal department. Her duties are teaching private voice lessons to undergrad students, teaching non-major vocal pedagogy, and organizing vocal department affairs. She is experienced with taking care of students' voices and she studied a series of courses about "release your voice", which aims at rediscovering ones' voices and curing vocal disorders.
Apart from her teaching and performance career, she also has rich experience in running summer music camps and music festivals for elementary, middle, and high school students. She also works as a coordinator, chorus director, voice faculty, and as a music theory teacher.
MariemEnglish teacher in Tianjin for Private lessons with guaranteed results!
Producing output is what improves a learner's chance to speak English . The learning process will be achieved through different teaching methods depending on the age and level of the learner .
Songs , Role-plays , drama classes , Miming will be frequently used during classes .
through speaking , phonics , listening , reading and writing classes , learners will be able to describe pictures , situations using diverse vocabulary words and correct grammatical structures.
CollinsGeneral English from PreK to university level , conversational English
Passionate English teacher with over 6 years''s experience , I'm motivated and ambitious and I would like my students to appreciate and understand the importance of English in our daily lives. I believe in a strong communication between a teacher and his students and encourage students to express their ideas verbally
LoïceDrum lessons for beginners or intermediate!
I give drum lessons for beginner or intermediate level, funk rock pop salsa reggea rhythms african blues hip-hop technique. I teach you how to play some classic, how to stand on the battery, fix his tempo problem.
Looking forward to reading you.
Raquel － 白凤SPANISH TEACHER THAT CAN SPEAK CHINESE，ENGLISH， FRENCH AND CATALAN - 西班牙语老师.我会说中文，英语， 法语和加泰罗尼亚语。
HI ALL! Nice to meet you! :)
*I have experienced that learning through NEWSPAPER NEWS, AUDIOS and VIDEOS can be fun and enjoyable, so depending on the level this could be a good and non-painful way to improve your language skills: summarizing the content, discussing it, using different ways of giving your opinion etc. Not only Spanish accent from Spain will be used in order to make you become familiar with ALL KIND OF ACCENTS.
* In case the level is not so high we will start with the most basic elements of the Spanish language, and we will integrate the content with GAMES and SONGS, in order to make you enjoy the learning path.
***IT IS NOT ABOUT BECOMING THE NEXT CERVANTES IN TOWN***, but about being able to properly communicate, understand, write and have fun while learning.
JustinClassical piano lessons - beginner to undergraduate level students
Graduate of The Juilliard School and New York University.
Native New Yorker from New York City
8 years of teaching experience, both 1-to-1 and classroom.
Past students have won piano competitions in New York and Vienna.
Began learning piano at the age of 3
Studied with Eduardus Halim, Marilyn Nonken, Matti Raekallio, Jose Ramos-Santana, Yoheved Kaplinsky
JiamingHow to learn quickly italian with a native speaker
This class is mainly for the following purposes:
- Start to learn Italian ( maybe you want to prepare yourself before an experience for study or travel in Italy)
- Practice you fluency with the language
- Increase your vocabulary
- Have fun and exercise your italian with a Italian native speaker
NadineExperienced Native English Speaker. Aged 0-12 years.
I have a range of materials and curriculums available to suit your child's needs such as; Doodle town, Big English, Big Fun, Big Science. Oxford Phonics, Oxford Reading Tree, Lets Go, Wonders, please let me know your child’s requirements.
Teaching is my passion! It is important that I am doing the best to help these young learners develop and enjoy education, by creating a friendly fun, and enjoyable experience for them. I will implement creative, meaningful, and relevant lessons to enhance growth for all of my students in and outside the classroom environment.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
AlessioEnglish and Italian tutoring for adults and children either in person or on-line
I can describe my lessons as funny and enthusiastic. I am an enthusiastic teacher because i want my students to feel that i am higly spirited and faithful that i can teach them well, they can adopt it and they will become better when it comes to verbal, written and comprehension of the language. I am friendly because i want to make my students feel that speaking Italian or English can empower them to share ideas and do business outside their nation and throught it, the opportunities that they can get are limitless.
DavidENGLISH Tutor to get the BEST results! Speaking - Reading - Writing
I am in Shenzhen and specialize as an English tutor for home, school or online. I am happy to travel to your location and help all members of the family. I am fully qualified and try to make the sessions as fun as possible.
I look forward to helping you with your English.
StewartENGLISH, Listening, Reading, Speaking, Vocabulary, IELTS, Other Science Subjects
I am an experienced tutor. By background, I am an engineer and currently, I got a full scholarship for my master's degree so I moved to Beijing.
I am IELTS certified. I can teach personally as well as in a group. the student can be of any age I keep using innovative learning ways and keep tracking the progress of the learner. A home tutor option is also available.