HenryMath, Physics, English and Test Prep Tutoring. Learn how to unlock your potential.
- I am a young engineer (BAC+5), so I am specialized in tutoring in Maths, physics, and English. I will also prepare for any test. I have experienced in tutoring because I have done it for the last three years. My goal is to develop a fun environment for learning.
- This class is for anyone from Junior schools to colleges students.
Marcelin"Good practices": Use your Smartphone (Android) and use some essential tools! Purpose: Zero Secret on Android!
Hello dear / dear good practitioner,
Have you ever felt that you are not using your phone fully (not even 10% of its potential)? To have invested so much money just for a beautiful shell and a beautiful screen? Well, stop! Let's learn together how to make your investment profitable. We will discover through these courses interesting possibilities and uses of your Smartphones ..
Example: You have a PC but you do not have an Internet box? You have a 4G phone package or even 3G of at least 2 GB. Let's learn together in these courses to turn your phone box internet so you can surf the internet even on vacation no matter where you are as long as there has networks.
In this course we will learn how to use a smartphone under Androïd. That is to say all smartphones except I-phones and Nokia.
We will learn in detail:
- The settings of your smartphones.
- The possibilities of connection sharing.
- Small interesting software to take full advantage of your smartphone.
- Learn how to "save your data and synchronize" to avoid losing everything in case of loss or theft.
Answers to your questions!
Objective: TO make you "Autonomous".
MamadouMathematics / Physics / Computer Science
Math, physics and programming (C, HTML, PHP, Java) courses from all levels to high school and first year of university.
The Math and Physics courses (Physics and Chemistry) will cover your entire school program under a course-exercise-homework package.
The programming courses will be spread over a well defined program, first the concepts, then the syntax and finally your programming language.
MustakimPrivate lessons in Math and Chemistry for Adolescents
My math and chemistry courses offer an individualized pedagogy, according to the needs of the students. Normally I help my students not only to memorize their school subjects but also to understand them so that they can keep their lessons as long as possible.
My goal is to advance my students with the curiosity to always learn.
SylviaProposes tutoring for primary school students (CP to CM2)
Holder of the Baccalaureate, then a BAC + 2 mainly legal, I wish to offer my help to primary students in difficulty or who need additional support after classes.
Being very patient, I will be able to adapt to the rhythm of each child so that he can learn better and understand quickly.
I will suggest custom exercises to be done before our next session to make sure he understands the lesson before moving on to the next one.
MaximePrivate lessons in mathematics-physics-chemistry
Graduate of a great engineering school, the National School of Civil Aviation (ENAC) I seek to progress in English before embarking on the world of work. My two years in preparatory class (Math-Physics) allowed me to acquire a solid theoretical foundation and to better structure my thought and my reasoning. In the past, I have already taught science courses to high school students with a favorable outcome (transition to higher class after experiencing difficulties)
AlexandreTutoring Maths, Chemistry, Physics, Natural Sciences
After my baccalaureate, I did two years of prep physics chemistry before joining an engineering school, having had my engineering degree, I am currently a master 2 research. With my great experience in private lessons and tutoring, you will never be disappointed. Good experience in school support of 2 years
HassaneBasic notions in computer science and graphic design multimedia (Ideal for a good pedagogical framework)
Young student in License 3 in computer science at the Faculty of Créteil, I propose to give courses in computer office automation, namely Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Power Point, and Computer Communication with software Adobe and Microsoft.
As for desktop computing, the student will have the basics of applications, if necessary, then it will evolve from an intermediate level to an advanced level with a mastery of office tools for professional use.
- With Microsoft Word, the student will be able to layout a document containing images, shapes, tables and graphs; Manage advanced formatting and be able to connect the Word document to a database to manage mailings.
- With Microsoft Excel, the student will be able to manipulate the basic functions, namely digital operations, format tables, insert graphics and connect tables, etc.
The idea of this course is to change the student from a beginner level to an intermediate level.
- With Microsoft Power Point, the student will be able to prepare successful good presentations in design and special effects, use multimedia content in presentations. If the student is strong enough, he will be introduced to the use of the formidable tool, in terms of creation of interactive animation, which is Adobe Flash, to make outstanding presentations.
Communication Computer Graphics:
For graphic design classes, students will have a good introduction to Adobe Photoshop Tools, Adobe Illustrator, and Microsoft Expression Design, which is relatively similar to Adobe Illustrator, but much easier than Adobe Illustrator.
- With Adobe Illustrator and Microsoft Expression Design, students will learn how to use the various tools for creating shapes and objects, learn how to trace and vector images, how to use different color profiles and different special effects, etc. This course is designed to bring a student from a beginner level to an intermediate level (or rather advanced, but not very thorough)
- With Adobe Photoshop, students will learn how to use image and creative editing tools, understand the concept of layers, and understand how to manage color profiles in different objects in the workspace. This course is really designed for beginners.
RuxandraPrivate lessons in mathematics, English, tutoring, Brevet preparation, bachelor's degree
Bachelor's degree student in chemistry-biology, holds a bachelor's degree in mathematics specialty, offering tutoring in mathematics, and English all levels.
Also available for help with the preparation for passing exams such as the brevet or the baccalauréat (S, ES) especially for scientific subjects.
Experience in the field of home schooling.
I am an educational worker, practicing for Acadomia and Complétude since last year, and graduated from a Master 2 in Mathematical Engineering and Modeling.
I am currently looking for students in years of BTS 1, 2, License 1, 2, 3, MathSup and preparatory classes, wishing to be coached and / or personally followed in mathematics.
I practice throughout the Ile de France.
GalliniTuition in Maths - English
Lycéenne en 1er Es offers help with homework or tutoring to help prepare questions or exams. My goal is to advance the student, so I give homework after each lesson and provide a personalized follow-up on his progress.