SaverioSupport for music creation and production - children and adults
Musician / guitarist confirmed, I already produced my own songs and my CD.
According to your needs, I can:
- give you an overview of the musical production
- familiarize yourself with the tools of production (software and instruments)
- help you realize your project
FrankMixing Course in Professional Studio + Music Production - By engineer and renowned teacher 20 years of experience.
Composers, musicians, producer and beatmaker.
Take advantage of my 20 years of experience in the field to provide you with the necessary tools to develop your work as a producer or become a sound engineer / professional producer.
Learn how to sound your music productions and perfect your mix as part of a recording, mixing and professional mastering studio.
Whether you are an advanced or beginner, my training adapts to your needs to allow you to evolve quickly.
Here are the different courses available according to your needs:
- Professional quality mixing and help with the production of your compositions.
- Development of your technical needs and acoustic treatment of your workplace.
- Development of your artistic persona, Management and promotion of your artistic career.
Composers, musicians, producers & beatmakers.
Take advantage of my 20 years of expertise in music production to provide you with the tools to develop your music producer.
For advanced and beginners my teaching will adapt to your needs to insure a quick and efficient growth in the practical domain.
The racing i am providing i am providing i
- Audio mixing and music production.
- Planning & refinement of your technical and acoustic treatments.
- Self Development, Management & Promotion of your artistic persona.
EdoardoCourse of Music Production with Ableton Live and/or Logic pro X.
Starting from your level, we'll see how to use the software in the powerful way. Composition, midi, hardware and software instruments, mic, mixing ecc.. I'm specialized in Ableton Live and Logic X, in this course you'll learn how to compose and to record your music, any genre of music, starting from zero.
NourAbleton Live Sound Design, Mixing, Mastering & Production
You will learn Ableton's ins and outs by the end of this course along with the production skills and theory of any music genre.
This course includes:
1. Ableton Basics
2. Ableton Recording and Effects
3. Ableton Synthesizing and Sampling
4. Mixing techniques
5. Mastering Techniques
6. Live Production
At the end of the course, I will also provide with a copy of Ableton.
RubenAbleton Live: produce your own music / produce your own music
NL - Produce your own tracks with Ableton Live, one of the most popular DAWs (digital audio workstation) of the moment! Will be discussed during the lessons: introduction to Ableton Live, audio vs. midi, sampling, making beats, mixing, using effects, music theory, ...
ENG - Produce your own tracks with Ableton Live, one of the most popular DAWs (digital audio workstation) on the planet. What we look into during the classes: introduction to Ableton Live, audio vs. midi, sampling, writing beats, mixing, using effects, music theory, ...
ableton live - music production - music - production - cours de musique - musique assisté par ordinateur - mao - sint-gillis - saint-gilles - brussels - bruxelles - brussels
YvesMusic Production Techniques, personalised sessions.
Do you keep running into problems when you record/produce/mix/master your own music? Maybe you are even unclear what those different steps even are exactly!
Don't worry, I can help you solve your problems, one by one.
I don't offer a course with a curriculum, but in stead I offer personalised sessions where we focus on what YOU wan't to learn, when YOU are ready to learn about it.
It doesn't matter at which level you work currently, I'm sure I can help you improve your productions and workflow.
I'm a professional recording/mix engineer, record producer, composer and multi-instrumentalist.
IvanPERSONALIZED COURSE FOR AUDIO / MAO / DAW PRODUCTION
Are you passionate about audio production?
You have the desire to produce yourself, but you do not know where to start? I offer you the chance to take your first steps or further develop your audio production skills in a professional environment.
I am an audio producer for 20 years and I accompany you on this journey full of discoveries until you can deploy your own wings.
These courses are intended to demystify the operation of a professional studio and open your eyes to the fact that the material is nothing, but that vision is more than the number of buttons you can buy.
The topics I cover are:
- The choice and techniques of microphones
- Studio acoustics
- Routing management in a professional studio
- Connectivity in a studio
- Prepare a recording session and a live session
- The grip of the Yamaha 02R96VCM console
- The grip of a similar console
- The grip of Cubase and Wavelab
- The comparison of several MAO / DAW on the market (Cubase, Nuendo, Protools, Reaper, StudioOne, WavesTracks, Ableton, ...)
- Prepare a mix session (exchange and sharing files with third parties)
- Different mix techniques for several styles of music
- Analog and digital audio processing (introduction to plugins and outboard)
- The mastering; what is it and why?
- Work with audio for commercial broadcasting (radio, tv, games, ...)
- Work with Mac and PC
- Studio Ethics
- Tips and hints for building and buying equipment for your own (home) studio
Do not hesitate to send me a message to prepare a tailor-made course.
See you soon,