LiudmylaEnglish language for Adults, Boost your Listening and Speaking.
I am a cheerful, optimistic and mindful teacher. I have been giving this course for more than 6 years.
The class provides a flexible set of teaching materials, which can help you to improve your speaking and grammar skills at the same time.
At the lesson different interactive activities, such as watching authentic videos and listening popular songs, are used to level up your English as fast as possible. Studying can be funny and fascinating.
Teaching experience and friendly ambience can break down the wall of your silence. The course mission is to boost your vocabulary and communication.
I provide all the materials and interesting homework tasks, which are prepared personally for every student.
FawziArabic lessons: Language and communication [ONLINE]
I speak Arabic, French, Spanish, English and a little Turkish.
I teach Arabic: language and communication with an effective pedagogy, written and oral so that everyone can speak fluently avoiding grammatical gaps.
I explain all my courses to foreigners by webcam, because I am in Morocco, in Rabat. And if you will come to my country one day, I will be very happy to see you.
I present my classes in French, Arabic or Spanish, according to your choice.
NadimClassical Arabic or dialectal course (Syro-Lebanese)
This course is for those who want to start learning the Arabic language or who need a deepening in addition to the courses they are already taking.
Having a master of classical Arabic from the University of Geneva in addition to having Lebanese origins, the teaching of this language is for me a pleasure to share with you.
Lebanese dialect classes can be provided according to the wishes of the student.
AngelikaRussian lessons Skype. Grammar, speaking, new vocabulary
I am a native Russian speaker and I have a master degree from the National linguistic university in a very specific skill of teaching the Russian language to non-Russians.
- I have been teaching Russian for many years to adults and children from all over the world in the classroom and via Skype. Also, I have been working as an interpreter in the Ukrainian embassy.
- I’ve been living in various countries where I taught Russian. My English is fluent, so in our lessons, I will explain everything to you in a very understandable and easy way.
- I guarantee a positive and relaxed atmosphere in our lessons.
- Our lessons will always be well organized, well - planned and well structured.
- All the lessons are tailored exactly to your individual needs to help you succeed.
- I am focused on the result and in our lessons will incorporate very interesting multimedia, photos, videos, powerpoint presentations, and maximum conversational activities.
- I will help you to achieve the necessary level of communication in the shortest possible time since I know the secret of the optimal sequence of material presentation. You will finally begin to speak fluently in Russian.
We will learn correct Russian grammar and vocabulary, speaking and you will get to the next level of Russian in no time.
By the End of the Course You Will:
- You will begin to speak fluently in Russian
- Get to the next level of Russian
- Significantly improve your Russian pronunciation
- Easily construct grammatically correct sentences in Russian
- Learn tons of Russian words and phrases on many different topics
- Feel confident speaking Russian
- Understand native Russian speakers with ease
I look forward to meeting you!
LaurieSkype French class (online) with native teacher! The technology to learn.
The technology to improve your French. Classes with a certified native teacher.
I am a native French teacher and graduated in French Philology since 2012. I have five years of experience in Belgium and abroad. I propose online classes with a method that I have developed over the years, specifically for online classes.
-During class we focus on speaking. Outside of class, I will send you exercises that I will correct each week (grammar, conjugation, writing…).
-Use a particular technique based on questions / answers to apply grammar speaking. -You will also receive an access to an application for your Smartphone (to learn the vocabulary).
-Use an interactive whiteboard.
-We will use a shared online notebook to correct your exercises and ask me your questions at any time of the day.
I propose preparation for official exams (DELF, dalf, tcf, eoi ...). Classes for beginners, intermediate or advanced levels. Preparation of conferences or talks for business. Job interviews.
The class is a bit different when I work with children or teenagers. I use interactive websites and letters.
If you want a young, organized, dynamic and passionate teacher, call me or write me!
See you soon,
Fatima ZahraGive classes in classical Arabic or dialect in the student.
I am Moroccan, holder of a bachelor's degree in basic studies, Arabic studies option language & linguistics and a master's degree in text science and speech analysis.
I teach Arabic: oral comprehension - written comprehension - oral expression - written expression.
I live in Paris, and I am ready to go to give lessons at your home.
See you soon.
KristiPrepare for a Ted-style presentation or speech in English
So you need to make a presentation or give a speech? No problem. For 10 years, I've worked in the private sector helping executives and managers organize their presentation, incorporate storytelling to keep the audience engaged, and deliver with confidence.
Together, we will:
- Identify a presentation style you feel comfortable with
- Discuss your audience
- Draft a presentation
- Review presentation skills (where to stand, what to do with your hands)
- Rehearse until you're ready
- Evaluate your presentation and lessons learned for next time
I have 20+ years experience in marketing and communications at Fortune 500 corporate companies, start-ups, non-profits, and government. I spent 10 years writing and preparing executives for speeches given internally and externally, at companies where they serve on the board, and at conferences with their peers. I am also a TOEFL certified English instructor and have volunteered at an English school for immigrants in the US.
MouhssineLearn the Arabic language, the basics to speak well and write. ( French Arab )
My name is Mouhssine and I am in Geneva.
Holder of a master 2 financial management of companies (Bac + 5), I am dynamic and highly motivated, I have the ability to adapt to several professional situations. I am very organized and I work well in different situations.
According to your needs, your desires and your budget, do not hesitate to contact me for any further information. ( French Arab )
MarziaLearn or improve your Italian: private courses for children, teenagers and adults in Ginevra!
I am a qualified teacher in tutoring Italian for every level of school. I propose lessons to improve your conversation, your writing and professional documents or letters.
My goal is to make students enjoyed to learn this language by means of discovering traditions and cultures of 20 different regions! Of course, I adapt to your needs and your level according to your objectives.
I usually assign homework after the lesson and discuss difficulties, errors, questions, and doubts! I can provide progress reports.
My classes are given in Italian, but I speak English and French. Please, feel free to contact me for more information.
RawanePrivate Arabic lessons
Arabic is my mother tongue language, I can help you learn Arabic either you are a beginner or an advanced , you would be able to speak and write arabic , also if you want to learn dialect
Multilingual 7 languages can teach practice oral and dictate
MariaEnglish Lessons For Children (Beginner and intermediate)
My goal is to persuade and aid children in both improving and learning a new language.
In the class i will focus on all the basic fundamental of learning a new language including: Grammar, Spelling,Pronunciation, Reading and Listening.
I try to make my lessons as creative as possible and I do that by introducing my students to various activities including: games boards, story books, quizzes and various other activities. This does not only make teaching English fun but helps the student more engaged and attentive during my lesson.
I do provide homework which I expect to be completed before my next lesson and I am willing to help with the students school homework if needed.
AmalMake English as fun as possible; play with it and speak it
I am an English teacher who aims at making the English language learning process as fun as possible through playing games and singing songs.
Grammar, vocabulary, native-like pronunciation and comunicative skills are the key elements to this class.
WaelLearn English and sound like an American (Interactive, fun, Private classes(
I love to tailor my classes based on my student's personality. I am good at reading people and understanding their capacity to digest what is being presented to them. Based on that my method changes and adapts to their abilities but mainly I love to keep it relevant, timely and trends related. It is good to use the surroundings to teach, it also helps the student engage and see how this language can be used. Fun and important fact, I was not born a native English speaker, I actually acquired the language and I do have a native level (American) English. I believe this enables me to be a good teacher to those who do not speak the language, or don't speeak it as well as a mother tongue, because unlike someone who was born speaking it, I know the keys to learning a language and sounding exactly like those who are native. This is mainly because when I learnt English I did not learn it as sounds, grammar and sayings. I learnt it as a culture. That is why I am often confused for a native speaker. This is what I want to give to my English students.
HilaireCommercial Marketing Course for Professionals and Students
Marketing Mix - 4P
The Brand - Level 1
The Brand - Level 2
The Brand - Level 3
Objectives by modules:
Marketing Mix - 4P: concretely set the foundations of your business strategy for the coming years. This includes, among others, the following concepts:
- Being competitive in a constantly evolving market
- Improve knowledge of market planning processes
- Have a set of tools that will help you design, implement and monitor your marketing plan
Marketing Tactics: Have a better understanding of Marketing Communication and how to use it to support your marketing plan.
The Brand - Level 1: Increase the knowledge behind the brand.
- Brief overview of Branding and Marketing
- Creative process: making a Brand (why, how and what)
- The brand's identity: the consolidation of the brand
The Brand - Level 2: concretely set the foundations of your business strategy for the coming years. This includes, among others, the following concepts:
- The Brand for the target customer in the different markets
- Marketing Decision Makers: Stop Thinking Tactics, Start Thinking Brand Campaigns
- The Brand and Brand Development Model Process
- Translate the Brand Value into a 360 ° experience: The ROI of creating an emotional connection with the Visual Language of the Brand
Mark - Level 3: With this module, it is possible to avoid the classic mistakes that occur in a highly competitive market. The goal is to find a new way to refresh the brand, identity and create new value.
- How to refresh a Brand successfully and avoid the 7 deadly sins of Branding
- Use the data to deliver relevant Marketing and Brand awareness and thereby optimize the customer experience