EstelleDance class with a qualified and experienced teacher
Former dancer with strong references (France 2, Canal +, Jarry, Panacloc Jeff, Disney channel), I am now a graduate dance teacher and I offer private lessons for all levels.
- Private lessons in my home or yours to progress at your own pace. (hip-hop, modern'jazz, cabaret)
- Private lesson for birthday with or without preparation of small clip
- Private lesson for evjf (costumes, videos, special wedding staging)
- Creation of opening of wedding ball on measures.
WilliamIntroductory course to dance on popular music
Problem: you're the one who stays in his chair ... And if I told you that I've been there too.
You have already found yourself in a situation where everyone dances around you but shyness prevents you from being able to feel comfortable and have fun like everyone else? Me, the same: / And even worse. I thought I did not have the right "moves" or know the "trendy" steps.
And even when I was learning a step or two, it did not really make me feel good. I tried to take classes where I was taught steps and choreography that I was never really able to use in real life (parties, weddings, parties ...) because you had to have music "Exactly" and of course I did not see myself asking the DJ to pass it so that I could perform for ONE song and return to my chair for the rest of the evening: /
And then I met a person who made me understand some things including THE MOST IMPORTANT: the habits and the manners that I do everyday (ex: shrug your shoulders, pull up my pants, scratch me when itches it .. are already very good, and they are NATURAL !! They are ME! Woa, but what does that mean? Well, that means that:
You already have movements that you do naturally, then what if I told you that the simple secret was to use the same movements accurately and exactly in rhythm?
In general, most dance classes are taught in the same way: choreography, counting and learning to step ... We copy a movement from the outside and we try to appropriate it. But without having mastered the keys of the interior (musicality, imagination, expression) and well it's like when you have someone who wears a super expensive suit, very classy, but that was given to him. The rendering is different and in general the person himself does not feel comfortable wearing this costume. If you ever learned a choreography, did you feel that it was not really you? In the end, were you more comfortable with "dancing" on music? Or only comfortable to "choreograph" ..?
I have been there, but what I would like to teach you is:
- 1) Initiation to the rhythm: you will learn to feel the rhythm on any music, with as a bonus 5 not simple and tendency that one will see again frequently
- 2) Initiation to the listening: you will realize all that you can do on a music and to refine your ears to hear what can of people can hear
- 2) Rhythm level 2: this time we will learn the changes of rhythm, and how to move and not to stay planted like a tree in the middle of the room, so that it does not become quickly boring to die
- 3) Imagination and expression: now that you hear a little better and have a few pace steps, we forget the steps and leave room for what you feel on a small part of the music
- 4) Composition of your choregraphy: I put you to the challenge and together we create a choreography project on a music that you like
- 5) Freestyle: we dance as if no one was watching, you apply all that you have learned so far and I make a video for you to see your progress.
I can not condense everything that I have learned over 5 years, in any class here and there; but what I can offer you is a base and an extremely solid "skill" which in the long run will allow you to get out all there is in you, because you have something SPECIAL, it does not there is no doubt about that! And I can put you in the right direction so that you can discover it yourself.
- You will never listen to and feel music again the way you have done so far.
- You will finally be able to hold on any music and CREATE your own "steps".
- People will smile at you as you dance and start to gravitate around you.
- You will feel comfortable on almost any music.
So in the end, what would you choose: learn 50 steps and 20 choreographies, or learn and develop an awakening that allows you to become the creator?
I'm waiting for you to discuss how can I help you. See you soon!
TonyHip Hop Breakdance Dance Lesson
Dancer and teacher for several years,
I propose my services to transmit you the fundamental bases of the practice and the theory of the culture of hip hop dance. I have my own studio in Paris 11eme for you offer hip hop dance classes, my specialty breakdance. if you want in other styles, newstyle type or funkstyle, my collaborators will change to teach you all that ...
Tyrone PathanLearn easy Urban Dance routines you can use anywhere.
This class is for students who want to learn dance in the comfort of their own home or at Centquatre where you are surrounded by artists all working on their craft.
What I will be teaching are party grooves and choreography that you will be able to use in the club or to improve upon what you already know
I have been dancing for 3 years in Australia and am also part of the Asylum Dance Crew in Perth, Australia
TarraPrivate and Group Dance Lessons (Hip-Hop, Jazz, Ballet) to all ages
I am an American classically and commercially trained dancer with a degree from The University of California, Irvine. I offer private and group dance lessons to all ages. I can teach at studios, camps, after school programs or come to your home. I have 4 years experience teaching dance lessons. I am also in two dance companies back in the United States.
ElieI m teaching japanese language, tutoring, breakdance, piano
Japanese : Being specialized in comprehension and oral expression, my courses are for beginners and intermediate levels (JLPT level N5 to N3). I prefer the active method and give my classes entirely in Japanese, while adapting myself of course to the level of the students. The lessons will generally start with a warm-up before a lesson phase associated with practice, and then a written and / or oral exercise to consolidate learning.
Dance : I propose to start each class with a music warm-up session, and then take what was seen in the previous class to understand the basics. The rest of the course will generally consist of games and choreographies to learn how to use the movements and figures learned before.
During the last part of each class, I will encourage students to engage in improvisation and dance battles that characterize hip-hop dance. The courses will obviously end with compulsory stretching! :)
I am a demanding teacher but who is especially there to encourage his students to embark on the track to have fun and relax!
BrianaPrivate & Group Dance Classes and Choreography for Kids & Adults
There is never a dull moment in class! Each specific class and lesson plan are catered to specific age groups from Pre-K to adults. They consist of engaging movement activities, warm-up, and complex movement combinations. I am an energetic and patient teacher who seriously takes into account the needs and skill level of the student in preparing the lesson plans and material.
My use of dance vocabulary and physical demonstrations allow me to teach the material accurately and effectively. My positive attitude and constant words of encouragement keep students motivated and engaged in the lesson. Students will increase their knowledge and physical vocabulary of the movement style and leave each lesson a better dancer, performer and person.
I encourage students to bring writing materials to each lesson to take notes for any learned vocabulary and each lesson will follow with a recorded video of the movement for the students to refer to until the next lesson.
All Private Sessions Include/Cover:
-1-on-1 lesson including a warm-up, body conditioning, stretching, & cool down
-Recordings of Movement Material
-Music Playlist Listing
-Copy of the Teacher Lesson Plans
-Written Log of Corrections and Improvements
JérémyHip-Hop Dancer 8 years of experience giving Hip-Hop lessons at home or outdoors in Lyon
Above all, the content of the teaching will depend on what you are looking for!
- You want to prepare a choreography for a great occasion (Marriage, Anniversary ...)? I can help you by teaching you steps and guiding you throughout the choreography so that it will please all your loved ones and that it really comes from you despite my help.
- You want to know your body and really master the dance? To move your body without limits thanks to the dance? No worries, in addition to teaching you the basics of Hip-Hop and urban dances, we will do various exercises that allow to know his body and be comfortable with the latter, regardless of morphology!
Do not be shy, everyone can dance!