JonathanSupport in History / Human Sciences and Geography
Passionate about history, I am at your disposal for any help you would need to organize and study your EDM / geography / human sciences courses. Focusing on efficiency, I make sure that the study relies as much as possible on current events in order to make it alive and relevant. All seriously, but always in a good mood.
LidiaGeneral Knowledge for a lifelong learning education
Specialize into simplifying concepts; experienced in International Education IB, Jury Central and University curriculum.
Political Sciences, Law, History, Arts and Theoretical Sciences.
Cambridge certified Teacher, professor of Business Law and Ethics.
JustynaUniversity classes (psychology, philosophy, pedagogy, linguistics)
I graduated from the University of Athens where I attended courses in pedagogics, psychology, philosophy and linguistics.
What can I teach?
- I can prepare you for exams in pedagogics, psychology, philosophy, linguistics.
- Psychology (developmental / school / clinical / social)
- Philosophy (mainly ancient philosophy, e.g. Socrates, Plato, Aristotle)
- Linguistics / phonology / grammar / syntax
During my lessons I use :
- Skype/Whatsapp/Messenger to connect with you,
- Google Docs to keep notes, which you can check at any time and they are yours to keep,
- sketch board me to make mind maps/diagrams to show connections between ideas, etc.
I adore my profession and desire each and every one of my students be satisfied with the lesson. That's why I make sure the atmosphere is stress-free and nice. I also want my lessons to be as effective as possible. Therefore, I make sure they are well-prepared, although they can be altered at any point, should such an opportunity arise. I like explaining things in a variety of ways as well as make use of dictionaries, diagrams, etc. When it comes to students who want to obtain certificates, I am very demanding.
SarahHistory Geography private lessons all levels possible online
To pass the History / Geography test, it is necessary to master the methodology and the knowledge required and it is for these purposes that private lessons are offered by a highly qualified teacher, very pedagogue and with a long experience in the field. teaching of the French system and also in the Tunisian system.
Courses are offered at ALL LEVELS from college to Bac + university.
* revision, summaries
* consolidation of knowledge
* work methodology and exercises
* practice exams and tests
In general, I create a positive atmosphere by transforming the classical course into a milestone story by its facts and dates and I adapt to your needs by offering you exercises and personalized courses to help you progress and help you build your career. own methodology.
SabrinaPrivate lessons of Philosophy in Rouen. And, by webcam in France and internationally.
Professional and experienced teacher, 40, teaches Philosophy, all levels in Rouen. And, by webcam everywhere in France and internationally.
Program: authors and philosophers, fundamental notions, writers, themes, ideas, plan, composite commentary, writing, dissertation, questions, synopses, homework, courses, philosophical questions, etc.
EmmaPrivate lessons in French / English, all levels from college to graduate, professional
Private lessons in French or English, all levels from college to graduate studies, as well as for professionals:
- College / High School: French, English, History, Philosophy
- Higher education:
* Preparation for the Sciences Po competition (graduate ScPo Paris)
* Economics, management, political philosophy, international relations, psychology (my degrees in these fields: Master of Economics, Sciences Po Paris, MBA, Bachelor of Psychology)
- Professionals: preparation of job interviews, preparation of presentations or specific interviews. Fundamental work to improve your level of business English.
Great experience, excellent results
ZâhraLearning methodology course in all subjects
I have a master's degree in social sciences (economics and sociology) and I offer courses in methodology of learning. With my methodology courses, the student will quickly become autonomous in his learning and will have no difficulty learning and memorizing.
I develop exercises adapted to the student and his / her project of studies / his professional project.
I also train at the competitions.
NadègeTo progress in French and in philosophy with a professional of the particular course (more than 10 years of experience at your service!)
Already a twelfth grade in private class ...
It is completely by chance that I started in this activity at the exit of the college, not wishing to pass the CAPES immediately and finally, I found the job that suits me in every way.
Each new student is a new adventure: human, cultural, psychological. The private lesson is a space of exchange where one can answer in a perfectly adapted way to the problems (sometimes to the distress ...) of a young adult in the making.
After practicing in Marseille and Rennes, I live today in Finland! But I do not intend to stop my job that I always practice with passion and I'm looking for students who want to work by webcam, to complete my schedule.
The advantages of the course by webcam are numerous for the student:
- Relax at home in a familiar environment.
- Quick exchange of documents: in my subjects, one always needs an unexpected text which invites itself according to the conversation!
- Flexibility of the organization
- Ludo-educational use of the web
- Since 2011: Teacher in private lessons in my account
- From 2007 to 2011, Teacher Acadomia / Anacours / Completude / Legendre (2013): private lessons
- From 2007 to 2011, Acadomia teacher: intensive internships (French, philosophy, methodology of high school work, orientation)
- 2010: Educational consulting for Acadomia (creation of new services, analysis of teaching aids etc ...)
2018: Orthographic and syntactic corrections of the military history book "Les dragons, from the origins to 1918" by Nicolas Bretegnier and Eugène Lelièpvre, published by Epopée
2013: Orthographic and syntactic corrections of Claude-Louis Moreau's book on political philosophy "Réinvestir le politique", published by Éditions L'Harmattan, collection "contemporary issues".
License of Modern Letter (AB Mention) obtained at the University of Provence in 2007
- Identification of the gaps: "anyway, I'm bad in French!" Alas, many students take their bad notes for a fatality, even for a personal judgment. They feel deprived and devalued. To return to success, it is essential to understand the reasons for the failure, and fill the gaps, little by little, but with determination!
- Methodological approach of the disciplines: In French (or in philosophy), the student often thinks that there is nothing to do! The lack of working method is the first factor of failure unfortunately. Over the course of the course we will make sure to restore a working method conducive to success in the subject, and of course, we will focus on the methodology specific to each type of exercise requested (essay, comment etc.)
- Content developed to develop the curiosity of the student and reconcile with the subject: without active collaboration of the student, the private lesson is vain. That's why it's important to stimulate it rather than force it to swallow. However, do not hide it from us: as in all subjects, there are boring steps (I feel a sincere compassion for high school students who are confronted with the learning and identification of text registers by example!)
- Adapted and individualized teaching materials: this is one of the advantages of the private lesson! The teacher adapts and invents daily. I would not want to work myself with a support that I would have tired, anyway!
- Method of work entirely based on the exchange and the putting in confidence of the pupil. The private lesson is a particular time of school life. It's not just "school after school". The pupil must face his shortcomings, must accept his errors as well as his weaknesses. In a teenager's life, it's like being laid bare. How could he do it if he does not trust the person in charge of helping him? As a teacher, I am always sincere with my students: I tell them their weaknesses, but I show them their strengths. I try to show them that a note, good or bad, is just a picture, an inventory of their knowledge of a particular subject at a given moment. It is part of my mission to show them that I do not judge them, and that I rely on facts (a copy, an exercise, a report card, etc.) to improve a situation that only requires improve!
- Great experience of "Dys": over the years, word of mouth has made me more and more students "dys". Since labels are often sterile, I focus with them, as with others, on the essentials and try to distinguish between what is traditional and what is not. I would just say that the confidence and lack of judgment I mentioned above is more than crucial here! One thing is certain: a dys can do everything in French or in philosophy (and in general, in high school) despite the difficulties!
Methodology of the dissertation, the structuring of a writing, the synthesis of documents, correction of memoirs and internship reports, preparation for various competitions (paramedics, business schools ...)
- Follow-up of out-of-school students (medical reasons, precocity, free baccalaureate candidates, etc.)
AngelinaHistory, Modern Greek, Ancient Greek, Latin, English, French, Italian, Mathematics.
Experienced teacher with two bachelor degrees, an MPhil and PhD candidate offers online lessons in History (up to GCE A Level or of general knowledge), Modern Greek (any level), Ancient Greek and Latin (any level), French (any level), Italian (any level) and Mathematics (up to GCE A Level).
LouiseGlobal History and Contemporary World News
"Who does not know his story is condemned to relive it ..." is the litany that Marx killed himself to make us understand.
In a strong socio-cultural context where the decision of autonomy of the peoples is at the crossroads of the contemporary stakes, not knowing its past has aborted its future.
Everyone is capable of being self-taught, yet one needs to have enough self-confidence to dominate a sense of vulnerability combined with a state of fear fostered by years of self-censorship.
Hence the need to find a peer with whom to share his experience and his knowledge to enable a lasting social emulation.
The modes of learning and expressions are varied, so I can offer you a personalized study plan adapted to your needs.
This course is for anyone who wants to have a global approach to world history (involving multiple subjects simultaneously) in a relaxed atmosphere where everyone will leave with the feeling of having learned something for good.
In addition, anxious to support my words and your desires, we can make fun outings (museum, conferences, debate ...) to study a case in depth.
CheersI give online Arabic courses online any level
I teach Arabic at all levels, for Arabic and non-Arabic to children ie d nursery, primary, secondary ... Everything related to learning Arabic conjugunison grammar in general understanding vocabulary expression ....
Anakarkis AnakarkisSchool support: philosophy, English, French.
I offer online tutoring courses in the following subjects:
- philosophy (terminal and higher level)
- English (college level and higher up to the License)
- French (elementary and higher level).
I have a Master of Philosophy Epistemology (UFR Aix-Marseille) and a TEFL, international diploma of teaching English as a second language.
I have taught at colleges and schools several times, and I have given many private lessons.
Whether it's a one-time need or a long-term follow-up, do not hesitate to contact me :-)
JeromePhD in cognitive science gives statistics course
Doctor in cognitive psychology graduated from the University of Strasbourg, holder of a master 2 of research in Biology and a master 2 professional in scientific communication, I propose courses of statistics (descriptive and inferential, theoretical and applied it is according to your requests) with a pedagogy and methodologies rigorous and personalized according to your needs and your potentialities. My courses are divided into 3 possible approaches: 1 / Theoretical courses / methods and practice 2 / Help with data analysis 3 / Through a scientific popularization approach and a rigorous and effective method (references available) to answer to the expectations of the students and to reach or exceed the objectives set, my courses are easy to understand and appropriate. I propose in addition a training on varied and targeted exercises as well as annals of examination to optimize your preparation. Thus, what seems complex, abstract and incomprehensible to you will become concrete, and you will be able to answer questions without hesitation. I also integrate a coaching method to optimize the learning and training necessary to pass the university exams in statistics.
My courses are aimed at students in psychology but also from other courses (university, medicine, engineering schools, BTS, MBA, Business School, business school, international finance etc) wishing to optimize their performance and exam and contest scores.
Teacher and trainer at the Universities of Strasbourg and Paris 8, ESSEC Business School, ISTH, IONIS Education Group, EEEA, Acadomia etc.
I receive many requests from students at Paris 8 University (IED or not) Paris 5 and Nanterre because I am very familiar with the program and the expectations of the exam jury.
HélèneManage your studies, apprehend an exam session, understand social science courses, write a thesis
My "course" is not a course, because I do not intend to teach new subjects. I propose instead support / follow-up / coaching. So you bring your class, or questions, or a work (or memory) in progress, or you just come with your class schedule, and I'll guide you in there, I explain concepts or course chapters remained obscure (I love to popularize), or simply I give you tips and tricks to be well organized in your studies and you get out at best!
- Organization of an exam session
- Coaching for students (organization of his working time, his week, his schedule ...)
- Analysis of the working method of the student to improve its efficiency (on the basis of notes, schedules, possible syntheses ...)
- Additional explanations in human sciences (on the basis of the course material)
- Follow-up and help for a job to be done in Bac in sociology-anthropology
- Coaching for any student who has to write his thesis in the humanities
- Proofreading on the background of anthropological dissertations
Concerned public :
- optional high school students "social sciences"
- graduate students (uni / hautes écoles) whatever the subject (for a general course in human sciences Bac 1 or 2)
- students of uni / hautes écoles (Bac or Master) for a course of sociology / anthropology
- students (or VAE) who must pass a jury in anthropology
See you soon !