MarekSpeaking in public - Public speaking - Debates, Media
Graduate teacher with lots of experience working with people from all walks of life. Fast and efficient methods. Personalized approach, whether you are a beginner or a confirmed speaker, my help will be useful.
You will benefit from a rich experience from theatrical techniques and the business world. You will work on postures and behaviors that facilitate speaking. You will also explore the dimensions of voice and gestures that improve oral expression and strengthen your impact on the audience.
We guarantee confidentiality and a relaxed atmosphere.
JustynaUniversity classes (psychology, philosophy, pedagogy, linguistics)
I graduated from the University of Athens where I attended courses in pedagogics, psychology, philosophy and linguistics.
What can I teach?
- I can prepare you for exams in pedagogics, psychology, philosophy, linguistics.
- Psychology (developmental / school / clinical / social)
- Philosophy (mainly ancient philosophy, e.g. Socrates, Plato, Aristotle)
- Linguistics / phonology / grammar / syntax
During my lessons I use :
- Skype/Whatsapp/Messenger to connect with you,
- Google Docs to keep notes, which you can check at any time and they are yours to keep,
- sketch board me to make mind maps/diagrams to show connections between ideas, etc.
I adore my profession and desire each and every one of my students be satisfied with the lesson. That's why I make sure the atmosphere is stress-free and nice. I also want my lessons to be as effective as possible. Therefore, I make sure they are well-prepared, although they can be altered at any point, should such an opportunity arise. I like explaining things in a variety of ways as well as make use of dictionaries, diagrams, etc. When it comes to students who want to obtain certificates, I am very demanding.
SabrinaPrivate lessons of Philosophy in Rouen. And, by webcam in France and internationally.
Professional and experienced teacher, 40, teaches Philosophy, all levels in Rouen. And, by webcam everywhere in France and internationally.
Program: authors and philosophers, fundamental notions, writers, themes, ideas, plan, composite commentary, writing, dissertation, questions, synopses, homework, courses, philosophical questions, etc.
MykatiuskaProfessional and personal coach through L'Art therapy as a TRANSFORMATION tool of the person.
The purpose of these workshops is not artistic production or learning techniques, but the discovery of a link through creation with oneself and others. This bond of life is a guarantee of a better being. These workshops provide a creative space for people wishing to connect with the forces of life. It is a work to find oneself, with its sensitivity, emotions, strengths and weaknesses.
Who is it for?
Art Therapy is for anyone looking for a process of self-transformation and evolution.
For all audiences; children, adolescents, adults, the elderly.
The workshops or sessions are addressed to the artist in each of us. The search for pleasure and aesthetic emotion is linked to artistic activity, with the guidance of the art therapist.
Art therapy in institutions: children, adolescents, adults with difficulties or margins (hospitals, retirement homes, social reintegration areas, schools in priority teaching areas or with the razed network, class Cliss ...)
Outside institutions: workshops also open to those who want to discover themselves through an artistic expression that is shared.
Conduct of a session.
Listening & Demand
Meditation & breathing
Choice of material to work inspiration or creation
Look & write the work "in due time"
To leave appeased
Duration of a session: between 1:15 and 1:45; variable from one individual to another, from one session to another.
Meet her body, her sensations, her emotions in a playful and gentle way.
To enter in relation with the outside world (of oneself towards the other then the others).
Development of his awareness of space.
Work on his creativity through expression, stimulation of the imagination.
Depending on the groups and the difficulties we will only work on the expression, the setting up of a play area. The tools are the theater, the mask, the body expression, the writing, but also the relaxation, the breath, the voice.
Personal development: develop the feeling, the feeling for adults - adolescents. Small group - à la carte - internship.
RafaëlPhilosophy (initiation or deepening, all concerned)
This course is primarily an introduction to philosophy, ideal for beginners. We will discuss the major currents, from Antiquity to the contemporary era.
For those who want to go further, I propose more in-depth courses in the following disciplines: general epistemology, anthropology, philosophy of science, philosophy of nature, moral philosophy, aesthetics, metaphysics.
ZaydCoaching - Learn to control your body and your confidence
This course is for people who want to learn the most effective solutions to having a body that brings you energy, confidence and fun to do the things that keep you in everyday life.
My goal is to share the most effective information so you can get the best results as soon as possible.
With more than ten years of experience in nutrition, sports, and psychology I know how to help you overcome the problems that keep you from achieving your goals.
I guarantee that with the techniques and exercises you will learn, losing weight has never been so easy.
The coaching sessions that you have to do with you, and you can learn more about nutrition, fitness, and psychology so that you have the most important topics to help you achieve your goals.
My sessions are directed at people who have tried and failed in their lives. With me you'll achieve your ideal body without killing yourself and you'll regain your confidence and have a happier and energized life.
I guaranty that my approach will produce results in the future and you will succeed!
ShulaLife coach, personal development focused on your person with Shula at your own pace and according to your real nature
Create a fulfilling life according to your desires and your passions is your will? This coaching is for you. You will get to know yourself and become the one you want to be deep inside of you, I am here to guide you at your own pace.
What I am going to teach you is not a miracle recipe to be happy, nor will it be the magic potion for you to become a star, nor be popular or even an outstanding speaker.
What I propose is an introduction to your inner self. What I propose to you is a journey of personal development on all levels of your life, both professional and personal. I propose to you to discover the satisfaction in the small things like way of happiness and not towards the happiness.
I invite you in this program to get to know you, to know your desires, the things you like, the things you want to avoid, the relationships you want to attract to you. In this personal coaching, our focus will be solely on your person, what you aspire to be, what you are in the depths of your being.
In this program, you will be able to free yourself from your taboos from your culture, your education, your prejudices, your complexes, your phobias and all the obstacles that stand between your self today and your great self. tomorrow.
NadègeTo progress in French and in philosophy with a professional of the particular course (more than 10 years of experience at your service!)
Already a twelfth grade in private class ...
It is completely by chance that I started in this activity at the exit of the college, not wishing to pass the CAPES immediately and finally, I found the job that suits me in every way.
Each new student is a new adventure: human, cultural, psychological. The private lesson is a space of exchange where one can answer in a perfectly adapted way to the problems (sometimes to the distress ...) of a young adult in the making.
After practicing in Marseille and Rennes, I live today in Finland! But I do not intend to stop my job that I always practice with passion and I'm looking for students who want to work by webcam, to complete my schedule.
The advantages of the course by webcam are numerous for the student:
- Relax at home in a familiar environment.
- Quick exchange of documents: in my subjects, one always needs an unexpected text which invites itself according to the conversation!
- Flexibility of the organization
- Ludo-educational use of the web
- Since 2011: Teacher in private lessons in my account
- From 2007 to 2011, Teacher Acadomia / Anacours / Completude / Legendre (2013): private lessons
- From 2007 to 2011, Acadomia teacher: intensive internships (French, philosophy, methodology of high school work, orientation)
- 2010: Educational consulting for Acadomia (creation of new services, analysis of teaching aids etc ...)
2018: Orthographic and syntactic corrections of the military history book "Les dragons, from the origins to 1918" by Nicolas Bretegnier and Eugène Lelièpvre, published by Epopée
2013: Orthographic and syntactic corrections of Claude-Louis Moreau's book on political philosophy "Réinvestir le politique", published by Éditions L'Harmattan, collection "contemporary issues".
License of Modern Letter (AB Mention) obtained at the University of Provence in 2007
- Identification of the gaps: "anyway, I'm bad in French!" Alas, many students take their bad notes for a fatality, even for a personal judgment. They feel deprived and devalued. To return to success, it is essential to understand the reasons for the failure, and fill the gaps, little by little, but with determination!
- Methodological approach of the disciplines: In French (or in philosophy), the student often thinks that there is nothing to do! The lack of working method is the first factor of failure unfortunately. Over the course of the course we will make sure to restore a working method conducive to success in the subject, and of course, we will focus on the methodology specific to each type of exercise requested (essay, comment etc.)
- Content developed to develop the curiosity of the student and reconcile with the subject: without active collaboration of the student, the private lesson is vain. That's why it's important to stimulate it rather than force it to swallow. However, do not hide it from us: as in all subjects, there are boring steps (I feel a sincere compassion for high school students who are confronted with the learning and identification of text registers by example!)
- Adapted and individualized teaching materials: this is one of the advantages of the private lesson! The teacher adapts and invents daily. I would not want to work myself with a support that I would have tired, anyway!
- Method of work entirely based on the exchange and the putting in confidence of the pupil. The private lesson is a particular time of school life. It's not just "school after school". The pupil must face his shortcomings, must accept his errors as well as his weaknesses. In a teenager's life, it's like being laid bare. How could he do it if he does not trust the person in charge of helping him? As a teacher, I am always sincere with my students: I tell them their weaknesses, but I show them their strengths. I try to show them that a note, good or bad, is just a picture, an inventory of their knowledge of a particular subject at a given moment. It is part of my mission to show them that I do not judge them, and that I rely on facts (a copy, an exercise, a report card, etc.) to improve a situation that only requires improve!
- Great experience of "Dys": over the years, word of mouth has made me more and more students "dys". Since labels are often sterile, I focus with them, as with others, on the essentials and try to distinguish between what is traditional and what is not. I would just say that the confidence and lack of judgment I mentioned above is more than crucial here! One thing is certain: a dys can do everything in French or in philosophy (and in general, in high school) despite the difficulties!
Methodology of the dissertation, the structuring of a writing, the synthesis of documents, correction of memoirs and internship reports, preparation for various competitions (paramedics, business schools ...)
- Follow-up of out-of-school students (medical reasons, precocity, free baccalaureate candidates, etc.)
EmmaPrivate lessons in French / English, all levels from college to graduate, professional
Private lessons in French or English, all levels from college to graduate studies, as well as for professionals:
- College / High School: French, English, History, Philosophy
- Higher education:
* Preparation for the Sciences Po competition (graduate ScPo Paris)
* Economics, management, political philosophy, international relations, psychology (my degrees in these fields: Master of Economics, Sciences Po Paris, MBA, Bachelor of Psychology)
- Professionals: preparation of job interviews, preparation of presentations or specific interviews. Fundamental work to improve your level of business English.
Great experience, excellent results
JoePersonal Development Coaching to becoming the best version of yourself.
Are you drifting through life without a clear objective?
Are you fed up with your lot in life, Job, marriage?
I'm a Personal Development Freak.
When I left school I was a complete introvert with absolutely no social skills.
I was small, weak, slow, shy, introverted, and I realised quite quickly that I needed to work twice as hard as everybody else to be as good as everybody else.
so I worked bloody hard and put myself in the most uncomfortable situations to get the maximum benefit.
I'm now a extrovert who has worked in many countries as an IT Consultant earning a very good living.
I'm also a standup comedian and world traveler ( been around the world twice, I love travelling and meeting new people )
I can make friends with strangers very quickly.
I'm always learning and developing where ever I go.
I'm also an author published 1 book on amazon.
I've done the Millionaire Mind Intensive and the Tony Robbins UPW/DWD.
Yoga, Vipassana meditation, Pranayama, Wim Hof breathing, Cold therapy. intermittent fasting, keto, Journey Intensive, Holotropic breathwork.
ClémentinePrivate lessons in English - French - philosophy - SES - history-geography.
2nd year PhD student, possibility of classes for high school and high school students. Help with learning courses, editing, recording and preparation of assessments and exams. Support for the organization and the personal work as well as precise explanations and adapted to the difficulties of each one.
I can help in many subjects with efficiency and rigor. I propose learning methods useful and necessary for the success of exams and easier learning.
I can give courses of method for the dissertation, the critical study of documents, as well as the oral expression in English.
GamilImprove selfsteem, coaching and couseling for work and life, self control
A tutorship to take out the best of you and put it on your hands, give you a new sense of life, reach new life goals, improve self steem, increase self motivation and overcome any difficult life situation. Unchain yourself from your past, or past diffuclt situations, be a better and improved person, working on your strenghts.
Dr. AvraLife Self Coaching Techniques - Be the Best of Yourself!
Life Self Coaching is the technique of self-development that gives the possibility to everyone with the use of the appropriate techniques, which are offered in Life Self Coaching ) through a series of webinars, to learn how every individual can achieve their goals at each life stage.
Suppose you set a goal and you really need the services of a Life Coach to help you achieve it, but do not have the required amount of money to pay the weekly or bi-weekly coaching fees. We, with our knowledge and experience, provide you with three 60’ FREE Coaching Sessions– as long as needed – via e-mail or phone once you have attended the Life Self Coaching theory through our webinar “Life Self Coaching – Be the Best of Yourself”.
the 1st website globally that offers support on Life Self Coaching issues and enables anyone, who is dedicated in achieving his/her goal to help them become reality and realize their best self, which is strongly connected with our mission: Be the Best of Yourself!
In the procedure of achieving your goals you learn our methodology so that there is a common ground between us. After attending the program you will have all the tools you need in order to achieve your goals in every area BY YOURSELF!
What are the benefits of our Program?
Learn how you can coach yourself towards success anytime- anywhere!
By attending the program you are given the opportunity to communicate via e-mail anytime with a range of experts from the fields of communication, psychology, sport and education on Life Self Coaching, who partner with our website and all for FREE!
FawziPrivate lessons in philosophy: History of Western thought [ONLINE]
I am a coach, writer and teacher of French and philosophy since 2012, specialist in the field of language science and French literature. I speak French, Spanish, English, Turkish and Arabic.
I give courses in language, communication and philosophy (History of Philosophy and Western thoughts) with a French pedagogy, written, oral, visual and role-playing, so that everyone can speak fluently while avoiding grammatical gaps.
I explain my classes in French, in Arabic or in Spanish, according to your choice.
During the session I explain the course that suits your needs by noting the information provided in your notebook. There is also the possibility of creating an open discussion so that you can speak fluently over time by avoiding spelling errors.
And at the end of each session, I give "lessons" with "exercises" to do as homework to continue our accompaniment and increase your level.
CheersI give online Arabic courses online any level
I teach Arabic at all levels, for Arabic and non-Arabic to children ie d nursery, primary, secondary ... Everything related to learning Arabic conjugunison grammar in general understanding vocabulary expression ....