BickyAccountancy Tutor from London (ICAEW, ACCA, CIMA).
I have been teaching different types of students on different levels since 2008 and my fundamental objective is to get them through decently.
Considering myself as a problem solver for students has given me an edge over others and has made me confident. Equipped with a strong working knowledge of real world accountancy & finance has conceptually made me very clear with the subjects of listed professional bodies.
Post exam qualified experience has enabled me to evaluate students' understanding on particular subjects and then deciding the level of approach.
Students who are novices would be given attention from the basics & those who are familiar with the concepts and need a little push, would be moved directly on to past exam papers and examination kit.
I am patient and committed to my students. I firmly believe in assessing the student's understanding on a particular subject, level of competence and then hitting the high notes, giving top priority to exam techniques, question bank and past papers.
My students come from different walks of life.
From Domestic to International, Privately funded/State funded, Students include from top 10 accountancy firms: KPMG, EY, Grant Thornton etc...
University students covered from the following institutions:
Dr S IyerOne-on-One Online tutoring in Finance, Economics & Accounting from High School to Masters level & CFA, FRM
I am Dr. SIyer. I am a tutor with over 15 years of teaching experience as of April 2017 and has students from across the globe. I teach one-on-one online (over Skype/ Google Hangout and other media) using a pen tablet and the screen-share feature.
I have helped several students do remarkably well in several subjects like Corporate Finance, Investments, Accounting, Economics, CFA, FRM, I teach from high school level to Masters level including professional certifications.
I have taught students of various Universities world over. But more than that, I trust that if I can replace fear of a subject with love for it, then I would have truly made a difference to the student.
MattiaFinance, Statistics, Econometrics, Algorithmic Trading Tutor
MsC in Engineering with top marks and research assistant of Econometrics for Italian top University.
Business Expert in Risk Management. Academic Research in Quantitative Finance and Algorithmic Trading.
Common discipline covered: Econometrics (with applications in R, Stata, SPSS, Eviews, Gretl), Statistics, Financial Mathematics, Quantitative Support for Master Degree Thesis (from Regressions to all statistical applications), Risk Management, Mathematics, Computer Science
I help with assignments, exams, presentations, advanced research, dissertations, big programming projects and general skill enhancement. Proficient in all major statistical packages: R, SPSS, Stata, Matlab, EViews, Gretl.
Covering university courses all around Europe: Italy, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Spain, Portugal,...
Technical Skills (application and often implementation from scratch):
1) Econometrics: Multivariate Regression, Discrete variable models (i.e. Logit), Time series models (i.e. AR/MA, ARCH/GARCH), Vector AutoRegressive model (VAR), Cointegration (Engle-Granger, VECM), Long-memory process (Fractional Integration), Regime switching models (Hamilton Filter), Kalman Filter, Unobserved Components ARIMA model, Beveridge-Nelson decomposition (Hansen's approach), Copula methods, Metropolis-Hastings algorithm, Black-Litterman model (Meucci's approach), Hierarchical Risk Parity
2) Quantitative Trading (Mid-High Frequency Trading): Stat Arb & Pairs Trading models, Order Imbalance & Order Replenishment effects on intraday returns, Optimal Setup of Entry-Exit Trading Triggers for Quant Trading Strategies, Stat Arb Bertram Model, Data sampling rules for non equally-spaced data (time vs. volume clock for high freq data), Bid-Ask Bounce Bias & Sahalia Method for Microstructure Noise Estimation & Test, Hayashi-Yoshida Lead-Lag Index, D'Aspremont Method for Mean Rev Portfolios, Market Fragmentation in Financial Markets, High-Low prices & Pivot Points trading rule, Trend Following Strategy, Avellaneda-Stoikov Model for Optimal Trading Execution
3) Risk Management: P&L production & analysis for energy trading, VaR & Profit at Risk for energy trading, Merton approach for Credit VaR with/without credit rating migrations, EVT & Copula-based VaR, Stress Test models, Structured Credit Models for Regulatory Risk-Transfer, Additional Value Adjustments for Balance Sheet, Risk Aggregation, Model Risk, Interpolation Methods for multi-year PD Term Structure, Methods for Semidefinite-Positive Corr Matrix Adjustment
4) Financial Mathematics: Longstaff-Schwartz, HJM model (Glasserman's scheme), Greeks with Finite Difference Method, CPPI Products & Cushion Multiplier Setup
5) Machine Learning: Support Vector Machine, Decision Tree, Principal Component Analysis & Regression, XGBoost, Random Forest