Stefano- Business Accounting - General Accounting - Finance
I'm a CPA and Registered Auditor from Italy with roughly 15 years of experience in Business accounting and in general Finance under all aspects. During my previous working experiences I've realized that one of my strong point is to explain and teach the fundamentals of accounting and finance in a very direct and simple way, being careful about the characteristics of each single person.
So I would like to put my knowledge to the service of students who have difficulties to understand some fundamental principles of the Business Accounting and of the Finance in general.
LahcenFinance , comptabilité , contrôle de gestion, gestion
La comptabilité est une science qui permet de recueillir et compiler systématiquement toutes les données liées aux événements et aux opérations financières, afin de présenter dans une unité monétaire, la situation financière et les activités économiques d'une entité permettant aux utilisateurs de ce système d'information de comparer et analyser ces informations comptables et de prendre des décisions.
BickyAccountancy Tutor from London (ICAEW, ACCA, CIMA).
I have been teaching different types of students on different levels since 2008 and my fundamental objective is to get them through decently.
Considering myself as a problem solver for students has given me an edge over others and has made me confident. Equipped with a strong working knowledge of real world accountancy & finance has conceptually made me very clear with the subjects of listed professional bodies.
Post exam qualified experience has enabled me to evaluate students' understanding on particular subjects and then deciding the level of approach.
Students who are novices would be given attention from the basics & those who are familiar with the concepts and need a little push, would be moved directly on to past exam papers and examination kit.
I am patient and committed to my students. I firmly believe in assessing the student's understanding on a particular subject, level of competence and then hitting the high notes, giving top priority to exam techniques, question bank and past papers.
My students come from different walks of life.
From Domestic to International, Privately funded/State funded, Students include from top 10 accountancy firms: KPMG, EY, Grant Thornton etc...
University students covered from the following institutions:
MuhammadAccounting, Finance and Management (Gestion, finance et comptable)
I am specialized in Financial accounting and management. I am currently completing my PhD degree in the field of Finance from University d'Auvergne, Clermont Ferrand. I also have a masters degree in Business Administration. Furthermore, I have a two years experience in Audit in a bank. My goal is to keep students challenged, but not overwhelmed. I assign homework after lesson and provide periodic progress reports. Please note that I will teach in English.
Dr S IyerOne-on-One Online tutoring in Finance, Economics & Accounting from High School to Masters level & CFA, FRM
I am Dr. SIyer. I am a tutor with over 15 years of teaching experience as of April 2017 and has students from across the globe. I teach one-on-one online (over Skype/ Google Hangout and other media) using a pen tablet and the screen-share feature.
I have helped several students do remarkably well in several subjects like Corporate Finance, Investments, Accounting, Economics, CFA, FRM, I teach from high school level to Masters level including professional certifications.
I have taught students of various Universities world over. But more than that, I trust that if I can replace fear of a subject with love for it, then I would have truly made a difference to the student.
MattiaFinance, Statistics, Econometrics, Algorithmic Trading Tutor
MsC in Engineering with top marks and research assistant of Econometrics for Italian top University.
Business Expert in Risk Management. Academic Research in Quantitative Finance and Algorithmic Trading.
Common discipline covered: Econometrics (with applications in R, Stata, SPSS, Eviews, Gretl), Statistics, Financial Mathematics, Quantitative Support for Master Degree Thesis (from Regressions to all statistical applications), Risk Management, Mathematics, Computer Science
I help with assignments, exams, presentations, advanced research, dissertations, big programming projects and general skill enhancement. Proficient in all major statistical packages: R, SPSS, Stata, Matlab, EViews, Gretl.
Covering university courses all around Europe: Italy, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Spain, Portugal,...
Technical Skills (application and often implementation from scratch):
1) Econometrics: Multivariate Regression, Discrete variable models (i.e. Logit), Time series models (i.e. AR/MA, ARCH/GARCH), Vector AutoRegressive model (VAR), Cointegration (Engle-Granger, VECM), Long-memory process (Fractional Integration), Regime switching models (Hamilton Filter), Kalman Filter, Unobserved Components ARIMA model, Beveridge-Nelson decomposition (Hansen's approach), Copula methods, Metropolis-Hastings algorithm, Black-Litterman model (Meucci's approach), Hierarchical Risk Parity
2) Quantitative Trading (Mid-High Frequency Trading): Stat Arb & Pairs Trading models, Order Imbalance & Order Replenishment effects on intraday returns, Optimal Setup of Entry-Exit Trading Triggers for Quant Trading Strategies, Stat Arb Bertram Model, Data sampling rules for non equally-spaced data (time vs. volume clock for high freq data), Bid-Ask Bounce Bias & Sahalia Method for Microstructure Noise Estimation & Test, Hayashi-Yoshida Lead-Lag Index, D'Aspremont Method for Mean Rev Portfolios, Market Fragmentation in Financial Markets, High-Low prices & Pivot Points trading rule, Trend Following Strategy, Avellaneda-Stoikov Model for Optimal Trading Execution
3) Risk Management: P&L production & analysis for energy trading, VaR & Profit at Risk for energy trading, Merton approach for Credit VaR with/without credit rating migrations, EVT & Copula-based VaR, Stress Test models, Structured Credit Models for Regulatory Risk-Transfer, Additional Value Adjustments for Balance Sheet, Risk Aggregation, Model Risk, Interpolation Methods for multi-year PD Term Structure, Methods for Semidefinite-Positive Corr Matrix Adjustment
4) Financial Mathematics: Longstaff-Schwartz, HJM model (Glasserman's scheme), Greeks with Finite Difference Method, CPPI Products & Cushion Multiplier Setup
5) Machine Learning: Support Vector Machine, Decision Tree, Principal Component Analysis & Regression, XGBoost, Random Forest
Syed MuhammadOnline classes for Economics, Finance and Accounting.
I am a PhD student in development economics. My Masters was in Economics and Finance. I have a good grip on these subjects and can help students understand different topics. I can teach Micro and Macro economics, financial accounting, analysis of financial statements, and English.
SimonFinance (金融), Business and Actuarial Studies (精算师)
I have worked as an actuary in NZ and have an honours degree in finance. My lessons are intended for students wanting to gain a deeper understanding of finance, and business and in particular any students looking to begin a career as an actuary (精算师). Experience tutoring with a high success rate.
I can help you prepare for exams, or create a program for you that will help you prepare for a future career in finance, business or actuarial.
I can speak Mandarin at a conversational level, but the lessons will mainly be in English.
VishakhaAccounting, Corporate Finance, strategy and management, Personality Development and interview preparation
I have finished Masters in Financial Economics and Masters in Corporate Finance and Banking from EDHEC Business School, Grande Ecole. I offer courses to help students excel in Corporate Finance, Accounting, Strategy and Management. I make it a point to provide easy examples and explanations to help students remember things; specially for students who don't have english as their first language.
For younger students I also offer innovative English and personality development courses.
The courses will be designed to help the student overcome his/her weakness in a particular subject. Additionally, I also focus on communication and soft skills for holistic development and easy admission into universities.
I understand university education in and out, for any help in joining one, or surviving one; Vishakha to the rescue :)
Each successful student is a smile on my face :)
NickhiMaths,Accountancy and Management classes for students
I am specialized in Accounting and Management topics, have done my masters in business administration(finance) and Cost &management accountant with 7 years of experience at IT line.
At part time i used to teach maths ,accountancy and management concepts for school and college students