AdamEnglish for Children and Adults, Secondary School Tutor, and Test Prep
I am an American with over ten years' experience teaching English to native and non-native speakers, both in the United States and globally (South Africa, Guatemala, Brazil, Argentina, Thailand, and The Netherlands). I tutor and provide copy editing services those who are looking to improve academic performance or prepare for a transition to a new country, as well as adults who are in or entering the workforce or who want to strengthen their Business English.
MarcelSpanish and Catalan for people of all ages and levels
This class is aimed for anyone who is interested in learning Spanish or Catalan. For all the people, being young or adult, just beginning or already having some knowledge of the language, this is your class.
If you would like to on a trip to a Spanish-speaking country or you are planning to go to study or work there, if you are interested in Catalan culture and its language... you are more than welcomed! Learning a foreign language is always a challenge, but an exciting one, and together we can enjoy it!
I'm a bilingual native speaker of Spanish and Catalan, with some experience teaching the language to foreigners when I was living in Barcelona (before I moved to The Hague), and also giving private lessons to high school students.
GiusiItalian Language and Culture and Prep Tests tutoring
I'm an italian expat living in The Hague. I can help you to learn Italian, to improve your grammar skills, to descover the Italian culture, including daily life, film, cuisine. We can customize your courses according to your needs. I can also help in preparing for tests or exams,
LauraLeren Spaans! Native spanish speaker teacher with certification by Instituto Cervantes and more than 4 years of experience in teaching
I am Laura Pérez, a Spanish living in The Hague. I have been teaching and helping other high school students with their homework and study methods since 2014 as a private tutor. The last year I got hired as a English teacher in two different schools in Madrid (extracurricular activities) where I developped my teaching skills with children between 3 and 10 years old.
I studied Nutrition and Dietetics (4 years bachelor)at Complutense University of Madrid.
Depending on the goal, the learning or lesson method is different. Normally, the first day I meet the student and we talk about what he or she expects and the topics we need to pay more attention. From that, I organise and structured plan for reaching the desired goals (talking, listening, speaking, writing, etc) or level (A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2).
VeronicaLearn Italian (with a native Italian) having fun through Music and Food!
This class is for aspiring Italian learners! The easiest way to learn a language is through simple everyday things and having fun! You will learn the Italian language not with boring grammar books but with very Italian hobbies and traditions as Music and Food! Don't worry if you are an absolute beginner, because if you like to listen to Italian music and love Italian food (maybe cooking it also!) you are halfway! With this fun method, you will learn a lot of new words and phrases that the grammar will flow itself, and, of course, I will be there to help you!
JudithSpanish, Chinese and Test Prep tailor-made tutoring
I am graduated from Spain majoring in Education. I am native in both Spanish and Chinese. I live in Den Hague currently and am flexible on both location and time.
I have extensive experience on tutoring Spanish and Chinese. I am able to teach all level Spanish as well as Test Preparation. It is possible to have a tailor-made course for you.
look forward to seeing you!
TuanaLessons for Fluent Italian for Everyday Use (language and culture)
This class is to ve fluent in the everyday use of Italian. This class will be helpful for both who are personally driven to the culture and language and who need to use it on a daily basis in their working/studying environment. The class can be adapted to the student's needs.
Even though not fluent, I have spent half of my life in Italy, or academically involved with Italian culture and language. Therefore this class can be beneficial for those who would like to advance their knowledge.
There will be a particular emphasis on the cultural aspect of the language that will be given in the teaching approach, both to familiarize the learner to the particular culture and to get deeper knowledge on the grammar and pronunciation.
JunohKorean Language Tutoring by Korean Native Speaker!
My name is Junoh and I am a university student at Leiden University. I have experience tutoring children and teenagers in South Korea.
This class is for people who are passionate about the South Korean language. It is suitable for beginner and intermediate students. The class itself will be customized based on your needs so feel free to contact me to discuss options.
I hope to hear from you soon!
JackLearn English for all levels of experience from 'Hello' to 'Goodbye' and everything in-between
Hello, my name is Jack, a native English speaker originally from Manchester, England. I have experience teaching English as a second language both online to students in China.And in schools in Italy.
I have a diploma in International Business Management from Northumbria University, and studied abroad in Sweden and Portugal and therefore know how important and daunting learning a language can be.
I specialise in teaching English as a second language. My aim is to be the lessons fun and engaging. Depending on what you want to learn we can focus on grammar, sentence structure, building vocabulary of a particular topic or start at the basics learning phonics.
If you would like support and tutoring on homework or topics you are studying in school I can support students with this and help them achieve in school.
I can also teach Business English and help you prepare for a presentation or interview or help with your studies.
My class would be perfect for either adults or children wanting to improve their oral and written English skills. Each class will be personalised to your needs and abilities with the first class used to evaluate your level and how we can best use further classes to improve your abilities and see results.
HughPractical and fun English classes to improve your confidence in English!
Are you looking to improve your English with an experienced teacher?
Well, I am the teacher for you! I am a British native speaker with over 10 years teaching experience.I hold two university degree's and two professional teaching certificates.
My lessons are fun, practical and will improve your confidence in using English for work and pleasure!
Emma- Italian language; Italian course or conversation.
- I´m a professional Italian teacher from Italy, now living in Rome. I have 8 years teaching experience. I am very patient and I love to make a relaxed and friendly class environment. I have qualifications and experience teaching at different levels and in different contexts. I can help the student to improve the oral, written, and comprehension skills. Most important is that each course is based on the needs, interests and availability of the student.
- The method is mainly what is called communicative, aimed at stimulating the student to speak immediately and put the focus on the functional aspect of the language. For beginners, I usually follow a specific program, I prepare a course and for each lesson I send students the files that I scan from the various books. Also the lessons can be essentially developed as conversations on specific subjects.
AngelikaRussian lessons Skype. Grammar, speaking, new vocabulary
I am a native Russian speaker and I have a master degree from the National linguistic university in a very specific skill of teaching the Russian language to non-Russians.
- I have been teaching Russian for many years to adults and children from all over the world in the classroom and via Skype. Also, I have been working as an interpreter in the Ukrainian embassy.
- I’ve been living in various countries where I taught Russian. My English is fluent, so in our lessons, I will explain everything to you in a very understandable and easy way.
- I guarantee a positive and relaxed atmosphere in our lessons.
- Our lessons will always be well organized, well - planned and well structured.
- All the lessons are tailored exactly to your individual needs to help you succeed.
- I am focused on the result and in our lessons will incorporate very interesting multimedia, photos, videos, powerpoint presentations, and maximum conversational activities.
- I will help you to achieve the necessary level of communication in the shortest possible time since I know the secret of the optimal sequence of material presentation. You will finally begin to speak fluently in Russian.
We will learn correct Russian grammar and vocabulary, speaking and you will get to the next level of Russian in no time.
By the End of the Course You Will:
- You will begin to speak fluently in Russian
- Get to the next level of Russian
- Significantly improve your Russian pronunciation
- Easily construct grammatically correct sentences in Russian
- Learn tons of Russian words and phrases on many different topics
- Feel confident speaking Russian
- Understand native Russian speakers with ease
I look forward to meeting you!
RosyEnglish Course, French Foreign Language, Italian
I hope to meet you soon to test your level in the language you want to learn and to be able to establish together a suitable program that can make you progress quickly towards the complete mastery of the foreign language of your choice.