AlixFrench Lessons - conversation / French lessons-
Enthusiastic French student offers French classes! Several objectives can be defined according to the level: grammatical bases, vocabulary of situation, oral expression, discussion on different topics, etc.
I am an enthusiastic French student and I offer French lessons! Many different objectives can be set: grammar basics, vocabulary, conversation on various themes, etc.
AdamEnglish for Children and Adults, Secondary School Tutor, and Test Prep
I am an American with over ten years' experience teaching English to native and non-native speakers, both in the United States and globally (South Africa, Guatemala, Brazil, Argentina, Thailand, and The Netherlands). I tutor and provide copy editing services those who are looking to improve academic performance or prepare for a transition to a new country, as well as adults who are in or entering the workforce or who want to strengthen their Business English.
JudithSpanish, Chinese and Test Prep tailor-made tutoring
I am graduated from Spain majoring in Education. I am native in both Spanish and Chinese. I live in Den Hague currently and am flexible on both location and time.
I have extensive experience on tutoring Spanish and Chinese. I am able to teach all level Spanish as well as Test Preparation. It is possible to have a tailor-made course for you.
look forward to seeing you!
AdrianaLearn Russian for daily conversations or for academic purposes
I offer Russian classes for day-to-day conversations or for formal/academic settings. My class consists of 3 parts: reading and vocabulary, speaking, grammar and writing. I teach begginners but also intermediate students. If you want to have fun with Russian don't hesitate to contact me!
VittoriaEnglish, Italian, French and German history art and language
Since a young age I fell in love with languages and different currents of literature. I grew up listening to my mom speaking French and my dad speaking German. I am conducting my BA at Leiden University in English, I learnt Mandarin, and am now studying Arabic. I would like not only to help with test preparation or schoolwork: I want to give as much as I can of the beauty and life that is in languages. I try to trigger interest and engagement, I give homework after every session, feedback, wrap ups and extra material.
In Milan, where I grew up, my grandmother would read for me good night stories in French and Spanish. I studied German for around ten years and lived in Germany and in Austria, where I took language courses at the University of Vienna: what really fascinated me about German was the literature. Same goes for French, which I studied for five years, obviously while regularly visiting my French part of the family in Provence. During those five years I also studied English, French and German literature and history. I spent one year in Hebei, China: a region where, luckily enough, they speak Mandarin and not a dialect. I have now been studying and working in the Netherlands for one year and a half and I am taking Arabic.
GiusiItalian Language and Culture and Prep Tests tutoring
I'm an italian expat living in The Hague. I can help you to learn Italian, to improve your grammar skills, to descover the Italian culture, including daily life, film, cuisine. We can customize your courses according to your needs. I can also help in preparing for tests or exams,
Emma- Italian language; Italian course or conversation.
- I´m a professional Italian teacher from Italy, now living in Rome. I have 8 years teaching experience. I am very patient and I love to make a relaxed and friendly class environment. I have qualifications and experience teaching at different levels and in different contexts. I can help the student to improve the oral, written, and comprehension skills. Most important is that each course is based on the needs, interests and availability of the student.
- The method is mainly what is called communicative, aimed at stimulating the student to speak immediately and put the focus on the functional aspect of the language. For beginners, I usually follow a specific program, I prepare a course and for each lesson I send students the files that I scan from the various books. Also the lessons can be essentially developed as conversations on specific subjects.
MarianSPANISH ONLINE COURSE - NATIVE SPANISH TEACHING - PRIVATE COURSES TO LEARN SPANISH LANGUAGE AND CULTURE
My name is Marian and I am a native Spanish translator and interpreter (AN-FR-IT). I live this year in Paris (but I belong to the south of Spain) and therefore I would like to be able to give private lessons of Spanish at the same time that I work as a Spanish teacher in high school. You can choose the level, the method and the points to study together. I adapt to the specific situation of each person! I give courses online with the same teaching method that I use in high school.
Do not hesitate...
¡¡Vamos a aprender español !!
ValentynaRussian lessons Skype. Grammar, speaking, new vocabulary
I am a native Russian speaker and I have a master degree from the National linguistic university in a very specific skill of teaching the Russian language to non-Russians.
- I have been teaching Russian for many years to adults and children from all over the world in the classroom and via Skype. Also, I have been working as an interpreter in the Ukrainian embassy.
- I’ve been living in various countries where I taught Russian. My English is fluent, so in our lessons, I will explain everything to you in a very understandable and easy way.
- I guarantee a positive and relaxed atmosphere in our lessons.
- Our lessons will always be well organized, well - planned and well structured.
- All the lessons are tailored exactly to your individual needs to help you succeed.
- I am focused on the result and in our lessons will incorporate very interesting multimedia, photos, videos, powerpoint presentations, and maximum conversational activities.
- I will help you to achieve the necessary level of communication in the shortest possible time since I know the secret of the optimal sequence of material presentation. You will finally begin to speak fluently in Russian.
We will learn correct Russian grammar and vocabulary, speaking and you will get to the next level of Russian in no time.
By the End of the Course You Will:
- You will begin to speak fluently in Russian
- Get to the next level of Russian
- Significantly improve your Russian pronunciation
- Easily construct grammatically correct sentences in Russian
- Learn tons of Russian words and phrases on many different topics
- Feel confident speaking Russian
- Understand native Russian speakers with ease
I look forward to meeting you!
KlaudiaPolish lessons with a native speaker - all levels.
Are you looking for a Polish teacher? I can offer you Polish classes in a nice atmosphere with a strong focus on effective learning. I am not only an experienced language tutor but most of all, big languages lover. When teaching, I try to use creative and interesting methods to understand the language. They could help you to learn grammar and vocabulary faster and encourage you to speak as soon as possible.
IgnacioSpanish, English and Italian conversation classes. Latin-American teacher!
My name is Ignacio but you can call me Nacho (like the Mexican food!). I am 33 years old. I am a native Spanish speaker from Latin-American (Argentina) who has arrived at Tokyo some months ago to do a Master in the Tokyo University. I am willing to teach Spanish, English or Italian to people from all ages. Some years ago, I lived two years in Rome, Italy. It was a fabulous experience!
I love to teach different languages, is one of my passions. I am very happy here in Tokyo, every day discovering new places and things to do. Japan is an amazing country and I am fond of Japanese people.
I offer conversation classes for English and grammar and conversation for Spanish and Italian. The duration could be 60, 90 or 120 minutes, is up to you. We can arrange to meet in a bar/cafeteria or in my place.
I live in Adachi-ku, near Aoi Station (Tsukuba Express Line), but we can arrange to meet in a convenient place for both of us.
My hobbies are football (sports in general), movies (Ghibli movies are the best!), traveling and listening jpop or jrock music.
Do not hesitate to contact me!
BaşakTurkish Lessons (In-Person OR Online) for Foreigners from a Native, Experienced and Patient Teacher Living in Istanbul-Learn&Practice&Speak!
This lesson is great for beginners and intermediate learners! We will follow a lesson plan to help you increase your confidence in spoken Turkish, gain vocabulary and compose your own basic or sophisticated sentences without hesitation.
Following my favourite Turkish book, we will improve all areas of your Turkish including your speaking, writing, reading and listening skills. Additionally, we will use the workbook to make homework or revision.
First, I will test your level and then send you the book's pdf version. I will send the audio file during the lesson. To complete my course at one level, for example, the A1 level, I recommend you take 2-3 lessons each week for 3-5 months.
On the online lessons, I will send an e-mail after every lesson. That word file includes vocabulary list, sentences (corrected and uncorrected versions, you can compare both of them easily), grammar point and homework for revision. In this way, you can find everything in a file well organized. When we have a face to face lesson, I give a hard copy of this list after every lesson.
Please don't forget, these lessons are all for you. If you have a particular area you want to focus on, then please tell me and I can design the perfect plan to help you achieve your goals. My aim is to improve your Turkish!
See you at our lesson! :)
MakiPrivate lessons to learn Japanese culture and language
Konnichiwa!こ ん に ち は!
Are you going to Japan? Do you like Mangas? The culture and the Japanese language attract you but you never dared to start?
On the contrary, you already have a good foundation and want to take the JLPT exam? Or maybe you have to speak Japanese at work?
My courses are adaptable according to your level and your objectives:
- Discovery of culture and language (great beginners and false beginners)
- Improvement to prepare JLPT 1-5 exams
- Professional needs
We can work writing and speaking, with a method (Japan Foundation) or any other desired medium.
Whatever your motivation and level, Maki Sensei is here to help! (^ O ^)