ValentynaRussian lessons Skype. Conversation, grammar, lots of phrases words
I am native Russian speaker and I have a master degree from the National linguistic university in a very specific skill of teaching the Russian language to non-Russians.
- I have been teaching Russian for many years to adults and children from all over the world in the classroom and via Skype. Also I have been working as an interpreter in the Ukrainian embassy.
- I’ve been living in various countries where I taught Russian. My English is fluent, so in our lessons I will explain everything to you in a very understandable and easy way.
- I guarantee positive and relaxed atmosphere in our lessons.
- Our lessons will always be well organized, well - planned and well structured.
- All the lessons are tailored exactly to your individual needs to help you succeed.
- I am focused on result and in our lessons will incorporate very interesting multimedia, photos, videos, power point presentations, and maximum conversational activities.
- I will help you to achieve the necessary level of communication in the shortest possible time, since I know the secret of the optimal sequence of material presentation. You will finally begin to speak fluently in Russian.
We will learn correct Russian grammar and vocabulary, speaking and you will get to the next level of Russian in no time.
By the End of the Course You Will:
- You will begin to speak fluently in Russian
- Get to the next level of Russian
- Significantly improve your Russian pronunciation
- Easily construct grammatically correct sentences in Russian
- Learn tons of Russian words and phrases on many different topics
- Feel confident speaking Russian
- Understand native Russian speakers with ease
I look forward to meeting you!
NataliaRussian language for non-native speakers, given by a student of Gent University
I am a native Russian speaker, who is willing to teach this language to foreigners. All the classes are held in English and/or in Russian for the students with some experience.
I will choose a format of work and materials, depending on your own goals and needs (to improve your conversation skills, to work on grammar, pronunciation, to prepare for the university classes). I am ready to work with beginners, as well as with advanced learners of Russian.
I am truly inspired by the opportunity to share my knowledge of Russian and value individual approach in private tutoring. Always friendly and patient enough:)
YanaProfessional Russian language courses with native speaker!
Hey, Russian learners!
I`m Yana, a native Russian speaker and a professional Russian teacher.
I have students from over the world and teach all levels (mostly via skype). If you`re looking for a tailored course you`ve just found the right teacher =) I`ll give you all you need to start speaking.
// Speaking // Listening comprehension // Pronunciation // Grammar // Vocabulary // Reading // Writing // Literature //
I`ll help you to improve all of your Russian skills. We can focus on any area you would like whether it is speaking, listening, reading or writing. During the lessons we could work on the alphabet, grammar, vocabulary, accent correction/reduction, messaging, essay writing, communicative competence development, role-playing, homework, test preparation, job interviews training/practice, resume polishing and so on. I always do my best to adapt my lessons to your needs, level and learning style.
For my professional lessons you do not need any books because I`ll give you materials according to your needs, it is could be grammar materials, texts, dialogues, news, songs, movies, cartoons, talk shows, MOOCs, texts of classic or modern Russian literature, poems and many other things.
If it works for you, please, write me some words about your experience in learning Russian, your goals, your level (just mention some grammar themes you`ve learned last time).
* Some words about me *
I have a master`s degree in linguistik and philology (Taras Shevchenko National University, Ukraine).
I teach Russian as Foreign Language since 2007.
If you`d like to learn Russian, please, feel free to contact me and I ask about free time-slot!
VladislavRussian language for all levels, purposes and ages
My courses are aimed to help students, adults and children learn Russian at any level and for any purpose: hobby or professional.
I will help you develop all needed skills to feel at comfort in the Russian speaking community: listening, writing, speaking and reading. Generally, I first listen to what a person needs and then we will together work on our studying plan.
Hello! My name is Ksenia. I´m from Ukraine. I am currently doing my second master in Bruges. I´ve been working as a language tutor for 2 years and I enjoy teaching. I´d like to teach you or your kids some Russian. I am happy to adapt my classes to the necessary level.
The main purpose of my classes is communication, which doesn´t put out the learning of spelling, phonetics, grammar and all the necessary elements for the correct and clear communication. I prefer my students to feel free and be confident expressing themselves.
I believe it is important to make classes interactive and I bring interesting study materials for classes!
If you are interested in learning Russian with me, don´t hesitate to contact me. See you soon!